All Comments on 'A Call from the Heart'

by Pelaam

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
FatBottomedGirlFatBottomedGirlover 15 years ago
oh wow!

this has instantly become my favourite you your stories. thanx Pelaam - you rock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love It!!

Whatever you write I seem to love! I do not like werewolf/vampire stories, but I have to admit this one I did. It seems whatever you write I will enjoy!! Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice

I think this one has become my new favorite of your stories. You are truly talented.

taylorreedtaylorreedover 15 years ago
Very Well written

Very consistent story line...excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonder filled.

When I started reading this story I had no intention of liking it but after the first few sentences I was hooked. Really wonderful job in the description and I love your characters.

Thanks for the amazing read.

MunachiMunachiover 15 years ago
nice story!

and congratulations on winning the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well deserved win

beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Brilliant

Damn good story eh? Good as porn, AND an actual story somehow. Keep writin' mate!

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisqueover 15 years ago
perfect winner

A beautiful weave of the mysteries of Hallow'een with a poignant sexy story. Loved the story, the characters and the writing. Thanks for putting this up for us to enjoy. Congrats.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Wolf Man Mates Nosferatu

This is WEIRD SEX, but a compelling love story written by a master. I was thinking at the start that I would not like it -- I despise violence. And my idea of the wolfman is best seen in "Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein." But these two men develop a profound & passionate love for each other which overwhelms the worst of challenges. I love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Facinating

I have never found a story as wonderful as this one. I loved it so much. Thanks and I have just one question. When can we have more??????

Great Job!!

Penny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Thank you!

Usually when you read stories about werewolves and vampires it is all about bloody and gore, I want to thank you for your story it beautiful instead of horror you gave us love, instead of blood and gore you gave us tender loving sexy! I fell in love with your characters and was so happy with the way you had Ranald waiting lovingly caressing his lover as he changed, and the love the lycan felt it was so beautiful!

Thankyou for this wonderful touching story

Regards Willie

Parrie_WoW_1976Parrie_WoW_1976about 14 years ago
nicely done!!!

this story was very well told, & quite touching too....i LOVED it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
started a two ended a five

At first I was actually going to stop reading, but I kept at it and I'm glad I did. you have a good sense of romance in the older sense of the word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Aww I think they make a wonderful supernatural couple.

Kazehana552Kazehana552over 13 years ago

This is a very well-written supernatural love story. It has more than just the werewolf killing all who stand in his way, it goes deep into the meaning of the connection between the Ranald and Dunstan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

This was a really good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So sweet...

I love this story. It's so tender and sweet, incorporating sex into the storyline, rather than the storyline revolving around the sex. The supernatural stuff adds another layer, and thats a great bit.

Excellent story.

Angeltrin1Angeltrin1about 11 years ago
Sweet

This is a sweet love story with a very good story line. Thank you for writing it!

DawnJDawnJabout 11 years ago
*smiles*

Just goes to show, there's someone for everyone, eh? Nicely told!

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 10 years ago
Powerful!!

Love triumphs over all and Sex is more like the icing on the cake. You are a great story-teller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A True Love Story

A wonderful emotive sensual story. Two creatures finding each other's hearts and overcoming adversity.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 10 years ago
Super delicious love story

Wonderfully pleasing love story with lots of passion.

Just lovely...absolutely!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love the purety of the story, also your writing style. The vocabulary you chose is very "old", "empurpeled", it´s rare to find. So thank you for having a beautiful soul, I enjoyed it a lot.

best regards

KunalkumarKunalkumarover 2 years ago

A gentle fantasy love story from cruel beginning to sweet ending, adventurous and enchanting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous