A Cameroonian in Mexico

Story Info
Mexican gal and Cameroonian stud meet at Guerrero U.
1.7k words
2.81
5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

The sun rose over the City of Costa Chica, Mexico, and as is her custom, Marisol Cornejo rose with it. At five-foot-ten, the curvy, bronze-skinned and dark-haired Mexican beauty is considered somewhat unusual due to her altitude, and her attitude. Emphasis on the attitude part. In a land renowned for its feisty ladies, Marisol Cornejo definitely stands out. Marisol looks soft and sweet, but she's got a mouth full of venom for any man who crosses her. Fools be warned. This senorita is not to be trifled with.

Lying next to Marisol is her prometido, or fiancé, the handsome Ivan, a tall, dark-skinned young man who snored quite loudly. Marisol poked Ivan in the ribs, hard, but not even that was sufficient to rouse him from slumber. The Cameroonian brother totally passed out, and truth be told, Marisol was partly to blame for that. Last night, to celebrate the citizenship letter that Ivan received from the Mexico Department of Immigration, Marisol sexed him up. Nobody's more passionate than a Mexican woman, especially when she's in love. Poor Ivan never knew what hit him...

"This is wonderful news, mi amor," Marisol screamed, leaping into Ivan's arms as he brandished the letter. She kissed him passionately, and they began making love right then and there. Marisol slipped out of her tank top and jeans, baring her curvaceous, sexy body. Ivan looked at Marisol, this beautiful, golden-skinned and dark-eyed beauty whom he loved so much. He'd crossed continents to find her, and she was absolutely worth it...

"Couldn't have done it without you, mi Corazon," Ivan said gently as he kissed Marisol's neck and caressed her breasts. Marisol sat on the couch, a coy smile on her face as Ivan began pleasuring her. He sucked on her nipples, and slid his hand between her thick thighs, which were muscular from working out. Ivan began rubbing Marisol's clit while fingering her pussy, causing her to sigh happily. The Cameroonian stud was just getting started...

"Hmm, si mi amor, lame mi gato, yes, my love, lick my kitty," Marisol said urgently, as Ivan buried his face between her legs, eating her pussy hungrily. Ivan took Marisol from the couch to the carpeted floor, laid her there, and resumed eating her out. Marisol lay there, her eyes closed, her curvy body spread-eagled as Ivan worked his magic, lathering her pussy with his tongue and fingering her. Ivan took his time as he sucked, licked, fingered and probed Marisol's pussy, causing her to squirm and moan in sheer delight. Passion simply rules in Ivan's world, and he considers every inch of Marisol's body a work of art. The tall Mexican gal found herself on all fours, face down and big ass up, as Ivan ate her pussy from behind. After Ivan's tongue and fingers left her tingly with pleasure, Marisol took a moment to recover. She looked at her favorite tall, muscular and dark-skinned stud, and grinned lustfully. Ivan returned Marisol's smile and waved his big dark dick at her. The horny Mexican gal knew just what to do...

"Baja la velocidad, slow down," Ivan said, grinning, as Marisol grabbed his dick and took him into his mouth. Marisol flashed her lover a sexy wink as she deep-throated the hell out of his dick. She'd been with plenty of men but none had ever excited her the way Ivan does. The Cameroonian stud knew what Marisol needed and wasn't afraid to give it to her. After Marisol got him hard as a rock, Ivan put on a condom. Marisol groaned as Ivan took her from behind, gripping her hips as he thrust his dick into her. That's when the fun really began...

"Mi angel perezoso, my lazy angel," Marisol said, and she kissed Ivan's forehead as he continued to snore. She'd sexually exhausted him the night before. Marisol got up, stark naked, and went to the window. Outside the villa, Costa Chica was coming alive. The region is known for its rugged, natural beauty and lively, diverse peoples. Marisol grinned as she heard a rooster crow proudly. In many ways, Costa Chica reminded Marisol of her hometown of Oaxaca. The Republic of Mexico, which is a blend of the Spanish, the Aztec, and it must be said, the African, is certainly a most unique country, and Marisol is proud to call it home.

Lately, a lot of African immigrants have been coming to Mexico, mostly from Congo, Ghana and Cameroon, with many opting to stay after failed attempts at moving to Canada or the U.S. The big gringo countries didn't want the dark-skinned people, what a surprise. While Mexico is far from perfect, her people have a lot of heart, and they've welcomed many foreigners in need in their midst. Too bad a lot of Africans don't see the olive branch which Mexico extended to them. They're too dazzled by their dreams of Eurocentric America...

While the United States of America tossed black and brown migrants and refugees into ICE-run camps, separated families and treated these poor people like shit, and Canada let them languish in bureaucratic limbo, Mexico offered its African migrants permanent resident status and a path to Mexican Citizenship. Of course, a lot of these African migrants never intended to settle in Mexico, seduced as they were by the glittering images of life in the United States of America and Canada. Marisol's lover Ivan Ateh and his family were among those enlightened Africans who chose to build a new life in Mexico...

A lot of Mexicans welcome their new African neighbors, but some worry that their presence might change Mexico, and not necessarily for the better. Marisol wonders about the mindset of such hypocrites. After all, everyone in Mexico is a mixture of one thing or another. Marisol's father Ernesto Cornejo emigrated to Mexico from the City of Bilbao, Spain, while her mother Carmela Vallejo is pure Zapotec, one of the most widespread indigenous groups in all of Mexico. If any places in Mexico ought to welcome the new African migrants, the States of Oaxaca and Guerrero should be on top of the list...

The Costa Chica region of Guerrero State, located in the very heart of Mexico, is known for its Afro-Mexican populace, descended from Africans brought to Mexico during colonial times. Places like Costa Chica, Oaxaca and others are important sites to the identity of the Afro-Mexican population. Marisol first came to the area while doing historical research, since she's a student at the Autonomous University of Guerrero. Marisol has a strong interest in Afro-Mexican history and culture. As fate would have it, Marisol was destined to meet her match in Costa Chica.

Marisol was in her second year of university when she met Ivan Ateh, a newcomer to Mexico by way of Cameroon. Ivan, the tall, dark and handsome African man who learned Spanish from missionary teachers in his hometown of Bamenda before coming to Mexico with his parents, Jonathan and Nicolette Ateh. The Ateh family fled Cameroon due to the anglophone conflict there. Like many others, they tried to seek asylum in America and Canada and settled in Mexico after getting turned down by the gringos.

"Buenos dias, bella dama, good morning, pretty lady," Ivan said to Marisol as he spotted her in the University of Guerrero library. It was early that morning, and there were few students in the library. Marisol had come early for privacy, but fate had other plans. Marisol was seated at a computer, and working on a ten-page paper on Afro-Mexican History, a subject she's passionate about. Looking up from her PC while wondering who had the nerve to address her so boldly, Marisol found herself gasping in surprise. In front of her stood a six-foot-two, dark-skinned African man with a radiant smile and absolute confidence.

"Puedo ayudarte, can I help you?" Marisol asked, the moment she recovered from her surprise, and Ivan nodded. With the kind of cocksure attitude that men get away with only in telenovelas, Ivan grabbed a chair and installed himself at the computer next to hers. He totally got into her personal space, and licked his lips before answering her question. The dude was taking liberties with Marisol, and this senorita doesn't play like that. Cuidado hombre, Marisol thought, annoyed.

"Si senorita, soy un experto en Africa, yes ma'am, I am an expert on Africa," Ivan said with what Marisol would come to know as his trademark grin. Marisol leaned back in her chair and took a long look at Ivan. He was dressed in a colorful green and black African print shirt called a dashiki, black jeans and black Timberland boots. He didn't smell like money but carried himself like a prince. Marisol found herself grinning, mentally giving Ivan points for coolness. The African brother knew how to make an entrance...

"Su espanol es muy bueno, your Spanish is very good," Marisol admitted, and Ivan shrugged and smiled with admirable false modesty. That's how it all began between the two of them. Marisol felt drawn to Ivan, who was thoughtful and charming underneath his swagger. When they went out together, lots of people stared, but Ivan didn't seem to care, which impressed Marisol. She proudly held his hand as they went to malls, movie theaters and restaurants together. In time, they became the most recognizable and talked-about couple on the campus of Guerrero University.

Ivan and Marisol were really into each other, and met each other's friends and families. There was some awkwardness to be sure, but everyone got along in the end. Fast forward three years, and the happy couple is still together. Ivan has his culinary arts degree from Guerrero University, and is saving up to open up his own restaurant. He dreams of introducing the Mexican community to African cuisine. Marisol supports her man's dream. She's tasted his cooking and Ivan is simply superb in the kitchen...

Marisol went to the bathroom, did her business, washed her hands and went back to bed. She smiled at Ivan, who was still asleep. If he only knew. She'd been feeling funny lately and went to the doctor. The physician confirmed what the young Mexican woman already knew. There was life growing within Marisol, and her life and that of Ivan Ateh was about to change. Marisol went back to bed with a smile on her face. She and Ivan talked about having a family and he seemed quite pleased with the idea. When Ivan finally wakes up, Marisol intended to share the good news with him. Fate and harsh circumstances brought the handsome Cameroonian rogue and the feisty Mexican gal together, but it all worked out in the end...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers