A Campfire Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned in response. "Yeah... That's pretty much what I had in mind... Although I didn't... Expect it to be... So big... So deep... Jesus..." she trailed off after that as I thrust my hips up off the chair, forcing my cock in a little deeper than it had been. "You got one thing wrong though," she told me, smiling without opening her eyes.

"What's that?" I asked, feeling her velvety walls clamping and massaging my cock.

She leaned in and whispered, more quietly than necessary, in my ear. "I do want to find out what your cum tastes like. I bet it's amazing. But first, I want to know how it looks all over my face."

That was it for me. The pure sexuality of her response drove me over the edge. There was no question that she was about to get her answer to that question. I pushed her up off of me, and she immediately knelt, a slightly triumphant smile on her lips. I stroked my cock about three times before my orgasm ripped through me. I don't think I had ever come so hard before. Jet after jet of thick spunk shot out of my balls, some sailing over her upturned face, but most of them splattering all over her sexy features. Her face was quickly pretty well covered with milky white cum, running all over the place and pooling in her eye sockets.

"Go get your phone and take a picture of me like this," she asked me.

A bit disoriented from cumming so hard, I didn't immediately quite understand what she wanted me to do. "I...Uhhh, what?" I stuttered.

"Get your phone. Take a picture. I want something to remember this night by. And I've never been covered with so much cum in my life. God it's so hot, it must be so hot to see me like this. Please take a picture!"

I was more than happy to comply. I grabbed my phone out of my pants and snapped a picture of her gorgeous upturned face, masked with so much cum that I wasn't sure someone would be able to recognize her anyway. Once she was satisfied that I had taken the picture, she began cleaning off her face with her hands, scooping globs and streams of cum into her mouth with her fingers and then sucking them clean. I sank down in the chair and watched her, with rapidly growing arousal, although my cock remained pretty well deflated. She was unable to get her face completely clean, but didn't seem very concerned about it, either. Instead, after a minute or so of scooping cum into her greedy mouth, but not swallowing it, she motioned for me to hold out my hand. Unsure what to expect but too drained to worry about it, I held it out to her. She dribbled a slick mixture of cum and spit onto my extended fingers, and then swallowed what was left. I was a bit taken aback, but still too out of it to really respond. Then she really surprised me.

She turned around and bent over, exposing a perfect, pink little rosebud to me. "Use that to stick a couple fingers in my ass," she instructed. This definitely got my attention and woke me right up. She looked over her shoulder at me with a smirk. "You don't think I'm done with you yet, do you?" she asked. "I'm still planning on making you fulfill your promise from earlier." It seemed that I had opened Pandora's box.

That was enough to bring my cock almost back to full attention. I smeared the cum/spit mixture on her anus, and started working a finger in and out. She cooed with delight. I was surprised but delighted to discover that she was clearly quite experienced with ass play, clearly more than me. I had not expected that, but as it slowly sunk in, my cock surged back to full strength. One finger eventually became two, which became three as her encouragement and moans increased. She was bent all the way forward with her hands on the ground in front of her, trying desperately to push back against my hand, but without much leverage.

I pulled my fingers out of her and slapped her ass a couple of times, which caused her to moan again. I grabbed her hand and led her over to the picnic table, bending her over the rough surface. Once again, her wet back door was exposed to me, but now my cock was fully ready to take advantage of the situation. I started, however, by pushing my cock once again into her wet pussy. She moaned as I sank into her again, this time from behind, pressing firmly on her g-spot with each stroke. I took a firm grip on her ass with each hand and began fucking her pretty hard, occasionally slapping her upturned cheeks for emphasis. Her moans quickly became more ragged and breathier, and she reached back and grabbed ahold of my wrists as I thrust in and out of her.

Soon enough, however, her desire to feel me in her ass reasserted itself. Her hand, still wrapped around my wrist, directed me to go back to fingering her backdoor. Once I had done so, she began rubbing her clit with her free hand. Playing with herself while being invaded by my cock and a couple fingers was very quickly overwhelming her.

"Gooooood," she moaned. "So good. Keep fucking me... Just like that, right... Yeeeeah like that...oooooh." Her words became decreasingly coherent, as she ascended to another orgasmic crescendo. It built more slowly this time, and I got to enjoy a lengthy wind up, as she continuously and incoherently encouraged me to keep fucking her. When it finally hit her, she struggled to stifle a scream, her pussy and ass spasming. Finally, she reached back and gently pushed me back. My cock plopped out of her soaked pussy, and I watched her orgasm recede while gently stroking my cock. I knew what was next.

Jessie turned her head just enough for me to be able to hear her. "Hurry up and stick that cock in my ass. I want to feel your cum back in there when I go to sleep tonight."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I stepped back in close and directed my cock toward her rear. Despite all the preparation, it was still not an easy fit. I pressed the head in gently as I could, and waited for her groans to subside into coos before pressing on. Inch by inch, though, she took the whole thing without too much difficulty. Once I had bottomed out, I leaned down for a moment and planted a few wet kisses on her neck while she adjusted to my size. Pretty soon, though, she wiggled her hips at me, which I took to mean that she was ready for a more vigorous pace.

As soon as I started stroking in and out of her, she responded by pushing her hips back as me. Soon we had reached a brisk rhythm, slamming back and forth into each other. I held her hips tight and fucked her firmly and steadily. She moaned and begged for more. I gave her everything I had, until my need built to the point that I could no longer control it. I groaned and released the second enormous load of the evening deep in her ass. I came and came, until I could barely stand up. I slumped forward against her limp body, as my cock shriveled and plopped out of her anus.

We lay like that for a little while, unable to really function. Finally she elbowed me in the ribs. "God that was nice. A girl could get used to that kind of thing," she chuckled. "But we need to get our shit together. Let's go find our clothes."

She was right, of course. We stood up and stumbled back to the campfire. As we drew closer, though, it became obvious that both of us were a total mess. We looked at each other and laughed. We both needed a shower before we could be seen in public again. Unfortunately the shower was at the top of the hill, in a house full of people who might be a little perplexed as to why the two of us were so naked, sweaty, and covered in cum. A better idea occurred to me.

"Let's jump in the pond and wash off," I suggested. She nodded in agreement, so I grabbed some soap and shampoo from my truck, and we waded into the dark water. It wasn't exactly warm away from the fire, but we didn't have much of a choice. I grabbed Jessie's hand and led her into the water until we were about chest deep. The cool water drove us quickly into each other's arms, and we once again kissed, though without the urgency of the earlier part of the evening.

We gently soaped each other down, with many kisses and caresses thrown in for good measure. Although we both accepted the need for the night to come to an end, neither of us was in a hurry to bring it to a close. Eventually, however, the cool water drove us to shore with gently chattering teeth. I snagged a towel from my truck and dried us both off with the help of the fire. We tracked down our various bits of clothing, and put on those that were still fit for human consumption. Finally dressed, we shared a last hug and a lingering kiss, before she set off once more for the cabin, and I killed the fire and trekked off to my tent.

Though I was nervous about what the morning would bring, I was too exhausted to stave off sleep for long. As it turned out, things were remarkably normal the next day and for the rest of the trip. If anyone had an inkling what we had done, they never made it known. And given our odd history, my relationship with Jessie didn't change all that much. It was a little harder to draw the line where it needed drawing, knowing what was on the other side, but we all had too much to protect to get carried away. So things once again returned to normal. For a while...

12