Night In with Girlfriend & Sister

Story Info
My girlfriend's virgin sister asks to watch.
12.5k words
4.67
130.2k
270
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
587 Followers

An attempt from the male perspective.

****

I was sat on the sofa with my girlfriend just watching a film that we had picked earlier. She is 20, like myself and although I am probably biased she is very cute. Wet dream cute, petite, weighing around 50kg, long blonde hair, blue eyes, small firm breasts with the cutest nipples that I could play with all day. She shaves all body hair and looks amazing naked. She is also dirty, she has previously let me cum in her mouth although I don't think she swallowed and she will try any position as long as it doesn't involve her ass, but I guess you cant have everything.

For myself I would definitely say I am punching well above my weight being with her. I go to the gym and look after myself, 6 foot tall, decent body, but I do have to pinch myself sometimes when I look down and watch a fit blonde sucking me off with a smile. We have been together for a little over a year and she is on the pill. Sex is amazing, sex with no condom is just another level of awesome, I still remember her face the first time we did it and I came in her in less than 5 seconds. A mix of surprise and pleasure as she felt cum directly in her for the first time.

We live separately still with our parents, but spend most of our time round at hers. Her parents have their own restaurant so are out until late which gives us a little more privacy, although she does have a younger sister who has just turned 18, but she is usually out at the weekend leaving us with the house to ourselves.

I was only half watching the film that was on TV, I was desperately hoping her sister was going to go out soon and leave us alone. I was horny, as I always was, and I so wanted to screw her. We were both sat on a two seater sofa. She was sat to my right at a 90 degree angle so her legs were across mine with her feet on the arm next to me as she leaned back on the arm of the sofa. She still had slightly wet hair from her earlier shower and was only wearing a t-shirt, plus panties. The t-shirt was short, short enough for me to pay more attention to the amount of leg that she was showing than the film. Each time she reached sideways to get a drink or some popcorn she showed her cute black panties.

"Is Steph going out today?" I asked, Steph being her sister.

"No," Sophie replied pulling a sad face, "She is skint."

I didn't reply, but the look on my face must have given away my disappointment as she grinned at me. "Horny?" she asked with a cheeky smile.

"Always," I replied back, my eyes looking at her bare thighs and back to her eyes again.

"Maybe later," she grinned, "You can take me from behind so I can bury my face in the pillow to keep me quiet," she added.

"Cruel," I said as I felt my penis respond.

"Aww, does he wanna play?" she teased moving her hand and squeezing me through my shorts playfully.

I shifted my sitting position to give her better access hoping she might give me a handjob or something, but she didn't take the hint, she just stroked my hand and went back to the film. Glancing down I rested my hand at the top of her thigh, just short of the hem of her t-shirt. She didn't react, but she didn't stop me either as I slowly edged my hand up and under her t-shirt. I gently touched her through her panties, lightly running my finger up and down across her clit and vagina. She didn't say anything, but she did let her legs fall open a little bit allowing me a bit more access.

"Not yet," she said softly as I went immediately to move her panties out of the way so I could finger her.

I went back to stroking her through her panties under her shirt, gently teasing my fingers against and around her clit knowing what turned her on. "Bed time?" I suggested hopefully.

"Oo yeah, at half 8," she replied shifting position to stop me playing with her, "Nothing screams we are having sex more than going to bed at half 8."

"So," I grinned at her, "I'll go down on you."

"I am sure you would," she giggled.

"Until you cum," I added hoping to get her upstairs and on her back naked with her legs open.

"Steph will hear us," she said.

"So?" I said.

"She is my little sister," Sophie said wrinkling her nose up a little, "She has heard us before."

"How do you know?" I asked her, my hand returning up her t-shirt and resuming where it left off.

"She told me the other day," she said as my fingers gently stroked and teased at her through her panties.

"What did she say?" I asked some what intrigued. If I heard my sister doing it I probably wouldn't mention it to her.

"She just asked if I had sex the other night," she said, shifting her position slightly as my fingers teased against her entrance.

"What did you say?" I replied as I felt the warmth against my finger tips as I teased her.

"I was like a rabbit in the headlights," she said, biting her lip and looking down at my hand up her t-shirt, "Just said yeah, why?"

"Are we that loud?" I asked her.

"I guess so," she replied looking at me, "She also asked if it hurts."

"Why?" I asked her a little confused, but more interested in the heat I could feel between her legs.

"Because she has heard that it hurts and could hear me," she said taking hold of my wrist and holding it for a second.

"Only the first time though isn't it?" I asked her, ignoring her hand on my wrist I just used my fingers instead.

"Yeah that is what I said," she replied tilting her head back slightly, "Fuck me that feels good," she whispered glancing at the door.

"Are you horny now?" I asked her with a grin.

"Check," she smiled back at me.

I took her invite and moved her underwear out of the way. I immediately felt the wetness of her pussy on my finger tips as I gently teased against her. Using two fingers I easily penetrated her sliding them in as deep as I could. "Yeah, you are," I replied as I used my right hand to pinch her nipple through her t-shirt.

"What if Steph comes down?" she asked me as she let me finger her.

"I'll stop," I said as I curled my fingers upwards and pushed against the front wall of her vagina. Rocking them back and forth I searched for her g-spot as she sat next to me.

"Oo yeah, keep doing that," she whispered, "So nice."

"Left handed," I said, half as an excuse as I was no where near as coordinated with my left hand than with my right, and I rarely managed to get her off with just fingers anyway.

"Yeah, just keep doing that," she replied sinking down on the sofa a little and allowing her legs to open a bit more.

Looking down I could see up her shirt, her small black panties pushed to the side I could see her excitement coating my fingers as I gently teased them in and out across her g-spot. I listened as someone came downstairs, but they went into the kitchen. A few seconds later Steph popped her head in and was about to ask something, but saw what I was doing and she didn't say anything. She just instantly went bright red and pulled her head back again, I could still see her shadow though outside the door, gently shifting as she stood just out of sight.

I moved my thumb up and rested it on her clit, gently pushing against it and rippling it as best I could against her. I had watched her finger herself so much and I have no idea how she does what she does. She almost vibrates her thumb against her as she fingers herself and gets off in seconds, but I just cant do it. "Just rub it," she said softly, opening her legs a little wider to give me better access and incidentally a much better view which I gratefully took.

I am very much turned on by visual stimulus, and being this close to a girl with her legs open definitely gets a reaction and I felt myself get hard in my shorts. I could see her hairless pussy and my fingers moving in and out of her. Her breathing as getting a little more laboured as I kept going as best I could with my left hand wishing we were upstairs so I could throw her on her back and just fuck her.

Steph peeped around the door again and looked at what I was doing. I saw her, and she saw that I saw her, but I didn't stop or say anything. She made eye contact with me for a second, but then looked at her sister. The door was behind Sophie, so Steph couldn't see anything due to how she was sitting but where my hand was and how Sophie was reacting left no question of what I was doing to her. Incidentally Steph was pretty cute as well. She was smaller than Sophie as she was not at all into sports and was a natural redhead. I wouldn't normally go for a redhead, but she was cute, she had slightly bigger breasts than Sophie and a very nice body. She was wearing what looked like a vest and shorts pyjama set which showed a fair bit of her pure white skin.

"Don't stop." Sophie whispered snapping my attention back to what I was doing.

"Left hand," I whispered back to her shifting my wrist to try and shake the cramp that was developing

"Yeah, don't stop," she replied grinning at me, "So fucking nice," she whispered as she tilted her head back.

Steph ducked out of the way as her head tilted back in case she saw her, but I don't think she bent back far enough, plus I was fairly sure her eyes were closed anyway. As she ducked out of the way she must have hit the table that was out there causing a quite loud clatter.

Sophie snapped back to attention and I withdrew my hand. She straightened her t-shirt out and coughed as she innocently just watched the door for a few seconds. "Was that downstairs?" she whispered.

"Yeah, think so," I said.

"Sounded like the hallway," she replied quietly.

Steph popped her head back again and this time her sister was looking at her. Her eyes flashed with surprise as she looked at her for a moment. "Hey, gonna get a drink, you two okay?" she asked.

"I am okay ta," Sophie said, her hand checking that she as decent and no doubt repositioning her underwear to where it should be.

"Yeah fine thanks," I replied watching Sophie from the corner of my eye sorting herself out and holding back a smile.

"K, gonna go to bed anyway," Steph said, "Night."

"Yeah, night," Sophie said.

"Night," I said and Steph disappeared and after making herself a drink went back upstairs.

"See!?" Sophie said hitting me on the arm.

"What?" I asked rubbing my arm.

"Almost got busted," she said.

"Yeah, but we didn't," I grinned back at her glancing between her legs again. I wanted her so badly.

She smiled at me and giggled slightly, "How come someone else fingering you feels so much nicer," she asked me dreamily.

"I wouldn't know," I shrugged.

"You know what I mean," she snapped playfully, "Someone else giving you a handjob."

"Dunno, lack of control maybe," I shrugged, "Wanna remind me?"

She glanced at the TV and the credits were rolling, neither of us had any idea how that film had ended. She reached down to my shorts and slid her hand into the waist band of them. Smoothly into my boxers and I felt her fingers wrap around my shaft. I was fairly hard anyway, but I sprang to full attention the second she wrapped her fingers round me and I felt the pulse of pleasure. "You gonna last long?" she asked.

"Probably not," I replied. It was Friday night and I hadn't seen her since Sunday night. Playing with myself was an okay substitute, but no where near her doing it.

"Will you get in me?" she teased, "Or you gonna make a mess in your pants?"

"If you keep doing that I will cum," I replied smiling at her.

"I wish I was a fucking bloke," she said, "You cum so easy."

"I am glad you aren't a bloke," I grinned at her.

"Yeah I bet," she laughed as she stood up and grabbed hold on my hands, "Come on then," she added pulling me to my feet.

She practically ran upstairs dragging me behind her. I was topless before we had closed the bedroom door and she was not far behind. Lifting her t-shirt off her I leaned down and sucked her nipples one at a time. She smiled down at me as I sucked them. I moved my hands down to her panties, but she grabbed hold of them to stop me pushing them down. "Nar, not yet," she said, "You are gonna last like three seconds aren't ya?"

"Maybe," I replied as I felt her hand inside my shorts again. Her little hand working up and down my shaft in my shorts I could feel my orgasm rising already.

She pushed my shorts and boxers down leaving me naked and giving her an easier time giving me a handjob. I glanced towards the bed and started to move towards it. "No, cum stood up," she said, "On my face and tits," she grinned as she kneeled in front of me.

"I am gonna cum," I whispered, staring down at her on her knees just wearing panties. She was leaning back on her left hand to give my cum a larger target of her chest and face as her right hand worked up and down my cock.

She stared at the head of my cock as she worked me and for a second I thought she was going to suck me. I am not sure if she was going to or not, but I came. "Yes," I gasped as a ribbon of cum fired out and hit her on the chin and neck.

"Ooo yeah, cum on me," she giggled, her hand speeding up as she watched me shoot all over her.

The second ribbon of semen hit her between the breasts as the intensity faded with several smaller splatters of cum that landed on her arm and the floor. "Missed my face," she grinned at me.

"Will get you next time," I smiled at her.

She stood up and I watched a stream of my cum trickle down between her breasts, down her flat stomach and soak into the waist band of her panties. "Guess I best clean up," she said kissing me before cautiously opening the door to check the coast was clear before dashing to the bathroom.

I got into bed while she was gone and started to feel sleepy. She came back five or so minutes later. "You falling asleep?" she asked as she wriggled out of her panties.

"No," I lied blinking my eyes.

"It is fine," she said climbing in next to me, "Wake me up with your tongue when you are ready for round two," she grinned at me kissing me and gently squeezing my soft penis.

I reached down to finger her, but she crossed her legs to stop me. "No, I want you to cum in me," she said, "Recover quick."

I quickly fell asleep with her next to me. Her promise must have been playing on my mind as I woke up a few hours later. Rolling to face her she was fast asleep on her back, the duvet was diagonally across her chest from just underneath her left breast down to her right hip. I rested on my elbow and gently took her nipple into my mouth and sucked it. Swirling my tongue around it she reacted to my attention. Reaching her arms up above her head she opened her legs for me. Kicking the duvet off us both I laid between her legs on my elbows, my legs overhanging the bottom of the bed I kissed her.

I gently licked at her pussy causing her to open her legs wider for me as I licked at her entrance. She quickly got wet and her taste was so sweet and such a turn on. I glanced up at her to be greeted by her wide encouraging eyes staring back at me. She grinned and bit her lip as I buried my face between her legs and licked her. Moving my attention up to her clit she gasped when my tongue found it and began to circle it. "Ooo yeah, there," she whispered as she squirmed on her back.

She moved her hips around to try and guide my tongue, but I was pretty inexperienced and all of my knowledge of what to do was gained from her guidance. For what is a effectively a hole the female anatomy is a confusing thing, intoxicating though. After five minutes she reached down and gently coaxed me up her until she could kiss me. Kissing her back she wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me towards her. Positioning myself I slowly pushed forwards and into her. It felt so nice and she agreed as I felt her fingernails dig into my back as I penetrated her. "Oh wow," she whispered, "I never get bored of that," she breathed.

I slowly pushed into her until I was at my full depth. Pulling my bum towards her with her feet wrapped around me she no doubt wished I was bigger, but she has always insisted that size doesn't matter and it feels amazing. She felt so nice, somehow she felt tight and yet welcoming at the same time as her petite body accepted my rock hard penis into it. I held myself in her for a few seconds, mainly for myself to get over the sensation of her pussy squeezing my cock and to try and stop myself cumming too early.

Slowly pulling out of her again she relaxed her feet behind me and let me gently thrust in her. "Do I need a condom?" I asked her. I loved her, but I really didn't want to be a Dad yet.

"No," she said shaking her head, "Let me feel it inside," she added, her eyes sparkling as I thrust in and out of her.

She stared up at me, watching me have sex with her, her legs relaxed behind me as she stopped me pulling right out of her. I sat up vertically and with my hands under her bum I lifted her bum up off the bed so I was angled upwards into her. "Oh yes," she whispered. She let go of my back which was a relief as she has really sharp fingernails. Lifting her arms above her head she used the headboard to push herself onto me. I felt her push against me, her wet pussy pressing against my neatly trimmed pubes as I pushed in and out of her.

Her headboard was against the wall she shared with her sister, and at this time of night there were very few background noises that would mask the tap tap tap of a headboard during sex. I sped up a little, but I was so aware of the noise the bed was making I slowed down again and gently thrust in and out of her deeply. "That is so nice," she whispered looking up at me.

"Uh hu," I agreed. It felt nice, but I so wanted to fuck her hard and fast right now.

I sped up a little again and she braced against the headboard. "That is so fucking loud," she giggled.

"Yeah sorry," I replied.

"You are sorry?" she grinned, "I so need it right now," she said, her eyes glinting with desire.

She changed her grip on the headboard, trying to pull it away from the wall, trying to push it against the wall, but no matter what she did each time I sped up to a pace where I would cum it was almost a comedy tap tap tap on the wall. "Can you cum like that?" she asked.

"Dunno," I shrugged, "Probably, it feels amazing," I added. The slow long thrusts felt really nice and any sort of sex and I was fairly sure I would cum eventually.

"I cant," she said, "Lets try doggy," she added as she pushed me out of her with her foot on my chest and rolled onto her hands and knees.

Moving in behind her she reached between her legs and guided me inside her. I held her hips and pulled her onto me as she knelt with her ass in the air. Holding onto the top of the headboard she pulled it towards her and I picked up the pace. "Oo there we go," she said as I sped up and the headboard stayed quiet.

"Oh yes," I said as I pumped in and out of her. Slowly and carefully at first but after a few moments I picked up the pace.

"Pull my hair," she urged as I took her from behind.

I grabbed two handfuls of her loose hair and jerked her head back arching her back and pulling her onto me. "Fuck yes," she gasped as I rode her, "Spank me."

Letting go of her hair I swatted at her ass with the crack of skin on skin. Gathering her hair in my right hand I gripped her bare ass with my left hand. "Harder," she urged. Not sure if she meant the sex or the spanking I swatted her ass again a little harder and picked up the pace.

"I am close," I said, feeling my orgasm rising up inside me.

"Ooo fuck, yes, yes, yes!" she said quite loudly, "Cum in me," she said quieter again.

I rocked my hips back and forth as quick as I could, racing to my orgasm my whole body was tingling. Letting go of her hair I reached underneath her and squeezed her breasts and nipples in each of my hands. Lifting her up so she was knelt up in front of me with me in her from behind we fucked. She reached her arms over her head and stroked them through my hair, pulling it gently as I took her. The headboard was loudly hitting the wall, but neither of us cared at that second as I felt myself cum. "Ooo baby," she gasped as she felt me cum in her.

stripgnd
stripgnd
587 Followers