A Camping Trip

Story Info
Long lost High School friends bring their husbands camping.
4.3k words
4.1
57.3k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Camping Trip

"How do you know her?" Jay asked his wife Jess as the unfamiliar girl returned to her and her husband's table.

"We went to High School together," Jess replied.

"We should try to hang out with them more," Jay replied with a smile.

"I'd bet you'd like that," Jess laughed. "She is good peeps."

Jay and Jess had been married a couple years and together for a total of about 5. Now, he and Jess were out at a shore bar when Jess ran into a group of old friends. Jay had met many of his wife's High School friends, but this was a different group.

In all this time, he had never met Jess's High School friend Sydney or her husband George. Before Jess, Jay used to be into faux hippy girls. These were the type of girls that dress in sexy hippy clothing, listen to jam bands, but actually shower. He loved that these types of women shared the same interests in music and culture. He also loved that they shaved their legs and pits as well. Sydney was exactly the type he used to go for.

Jess was more of Jay's type physically, blonde hair, blue eyes, petite. Jess was a classic beauty but much more preppy than the girls Jay used to date in college. Sydney on the other hand was tall with long brown hair and freckles. Sydney was thin but had a great rack and killer legs. She had the whole "Free Spirit" thing going on. Sydney was not like his wife's typical friends.

As the years went on, Jay's ears would always perk up when he heard Sydney's name come up in conversations between Jess and her other High School friends. But for whatever reason, they never really got together with them.

Then one day, years later, one of Jess's friends had a Med School graduation party. While Jess was busy catching up with old High School friends, Jay found himself not knowing many people. Jay then noticed Sydney and George sitting alone at a table. Jay sat down and introduced himself to the couple. He revealed to them that they had previously met several years back.

"Hey guys, not sure if you remember me, but..." Jay started.

"Oh, I remember you, you are Jess's husband," Sydney said. "This is my husband George. I believe you two have met as well."

Jay continued, "It was a long time ago at the Old Barnacle bar."

"I always loved that place," George admitted. "Gotta love those old beach dive bars!"

The three of them talked for the next 10 minutes when some girl from across the room started waving at the table.

"Keep him company honey, I'll be right back," Sydney announced as she left the two men at the table. She hurried to see the friend that was waiving her down.

George continued the conversation they were having, "I've met your wife a few times, I actually follow her on Instagram. She sure posts a lot."

"Yeah, Jess is always posting stuff. Mainly about our kid. I'm apologize if you are getting the play by play of our lives," Jay laughed.

"No worries, Sydney is always posting about our son too. To be honest, I was happy that Jess posted those pictures of our wives from their senior year of High School," George beamed. "The two of them were absolutely adorable in their youth."

"They sure were," Jay agreed. "If we only knew how lucky we were when we first met them."

"Well, we are both very lucky now," George replied. "Look around this place, Sydney's other friends, let's just say they haven't aged well."

Jay just started laughing, "Yeah, not much eye candy in these woods. Can I get you a drink?"

"I'm Ok, I'm not much of a drinker, thanks though," George replied.

Jay then grabbed a drink and returned to the table. The two of them talked for the rest of the night, even after their wives joined them back at the table. When things were wrapping up, they exchanged numbers and followed each other on social media. They both thought they should make plans to hang out again.

Jay liked George, the two of them were very similar. They were both attractive men of average heights and builds. Both seemed to be in pretty good shape. Jay liked that George shared his sick sense of humor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the next several months, Jay and George would frequently comment on each other's social media posts. The girls had a few girls' nights within their friend group as well. Jay noticed that Sydney and George would go camping with their son quite often.

"Do you think Sydney and George would like to go camping with us?" Jay asked Jess.

"I can ask," Jess replied. "That sounds like it could be fun."

Jess reached out to Sydney and the two set a date to go camping. Sydney told Jess about a perfect place with a lake. Everyone seemed to be excited for the trip.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay and Jess used to go camping all the time before their son came into their lives. They would usually do the whole music festival camp out weekend thing. They always had a blast. The couple had an expensive tent from back in the day, but didn't know if it would still hold up in the rain after all these years. Jay decided to buy a new cheap tent on Amazon in case the old one leaked.

Jay remembered that George was not a drinker but decided to bring a packed cooler of beer and wine just in case. He knew that he and Jess would be drinking a ton. The weather was supposed to be clear and hot. Because there was a lake at the campground, Jay was hoping to see Sydney in a bikini.

The 2 families arrived Friday evening and put up their tents. Jay had brought 3 air mattresses and spent a good hour blowing them up. He could not believe the amount of pillows Jess brought.

"You know we will only be here two nights," Jay bitched while making a few extra car trips.

"I'm sorry, happy wife, happy life," Jess responded.

Jay hated that expression.

It was pretty late and staring to get dark once everything was set up. The two families ate some sandwiches they brought and decided to call it an early night. Tomorrow would be the "party day" so they said their good nights and headed to their respective tents.

They next day was a lot of fun with the children. The kids had a blast playing with each other since they were only a year apart. The lake had an old tire swing that the kids really enjoyed. Most of the time the kids were off with each other exploring the camp grounds. The adults stayed put and sun bathed at the lake. Jay was happy that Sydney wore a bikini. He finally got to admire her tight body.

At around 3 pm, Jay pulled out his cooler. "Want a beer?" Jay asked George.

"Sure, I'll grab one," George replied. "Syd and I both started drinking again. It's been great! I was never a big drinker and Syd just followed my example. We finally decided to give it a try and it's been a lot of fun."

"Cool, I've brought plenty so help yourselves," Jay replied.

As the afternoon went on, the drinks really started flowing. Then Jay remembered the other tent he had in his car. "Do you think it would be fun for the boys if we set up their own tent just for them? We can put it away from the other tents on the far side the campground. This way, we can party tonight without worrying about keeping the kids up."

"That's an awesome idea!" laughed George. "Hey boys? Do you guys want to sleep in your own tent tonight?"

At 11 and 10 years old, the boys were ecstatic to have their own tent. The two dads went back to Jays car to grab the tent and proceeded to set it up.

Soon it was time for dinner, so the 2 couples started preparing the food to grill. George took it upon himself to set up a campfire. The kids were super excited to have a fire to enjoy. George put the kids on a wood finding mission while the adults made the food and continued to drink.

"We need some music," Jay announced as he grabbed his portable speaker. Soon the tunes were pumping as another round of drinks was distributed.

After dinner was finished, the kids were enamored with the campfire. The adults, having been drinking for several hours were feeling the effects. The girls stated dancing with each other and singing.

"Come dance with me honey," Jess commanded Jay.

Soon Jay was grinding up on his wife. The other couple followed suit. Everyone was dancing and laughing when Jess yelled, "Let's switch!"

Jay was more than happy to dance with Sydney. She smelled wonderful. He loved being so close to her while maintaining her attention. He was getting so turned on by her sexy dancing, that the blood was starting to fill his tool. He quickly made and adjustment, so it was standing straight up.

"Putting Pokey away, are we?" Sydney laughed.

Jay blushed a little when he realized he had been busted.

"Don't worry," George said. "Jess has my man standing tall as well."

Everyone laughed at the situation. This ice breaker opened the door for everyone to get flirty with each other. As the night went on, the conversation got more and more suggestive. At one point, George pulled Sydney aside.

"Wow, you are acting really flirty with Jay," George noticed. "I'm not necessarily opposed to something happening between us couples."

"Easy tiger," Sydney stated. "If I were to fuck Jay's brains out, you'd be fine with it? Because at this point, I might take you up on this offer. I am so horny all of the sudden."

"Let's just see where the night takes us," George answered.

After that, the dancing and flirting intensified between the 2 couples. At about 10 pm, the two couples realized that they had not put their children down for bed yet. Jay volunteered to lead the kids to the kid's tent.

About 15 minutes later, he was back at the table with the adults. Jay noticed George rubbing Jess's shoulders and thought, "Damn, this is getting wild."

The party and flirting continued when Jay started feeling tired himself. All the alcohol was starting to catch up with him.

Jay pulled Jess aside, "The drinks are starting to catch up with me, I'm gonna have to hit the tent soon."

"Ok," Jess replied. "Let's spend another 20 minutes here and then we'll head to the tent. Promise me you'll fuck me tonight. I really need it."

Jay agreed and the four continued the party. Just then, they heard a yell from the kid's tent.

"I'll go check on them," George stated. "It's my turn."

George headed off to check on the kids leaving the three to continue the party. About ten minutes later, Jay started giving Jess a "Let's go, I'm done," look.

"I think we are going to hit they hay," Jess told Sydney.

"Ok, can I at least get a goodbye kiss?" Sydney asked.

Jay almost passed out when he witnessed his wife and Sydney making out. The two kissed for about 30 second then they both said, "Good night!"

Jay and Jess were naked in almost no time as soon as they got back to their tent.

"That was so hot," Jay said. "Have you ever kissed a girl before? I didn't think you were into women."

"Sydney is the only girl I've ever kissed. You are right though, I'm not really into girls, even Sydney. We kissed a few times in High School. Mainly just to get the guys all worked up. I see it still works!"

The two had a good laugh and then started kissing each other. Both Jay and Jess's lust for each other grew during their make out session. Then they heard the tent door zip open.

"Can I join you guys?" Sydney asked. "George fucking passed out in the kid's tent. He's sound asleep and I'm so fucking horny."

Before anyone could say anything, Sydney started undressing and was down to her underwear. She then leaned in and started passionately kissing Jess again.

Jay could not believe what was happening. It was dark in the tent so he could only make out silhouettes in the shadows. His eyes had adjusted so he could see what was going on, but it wasn't like the lights were on. He had never been so turned on in his life. His cock throbbed as he wondered how far this was going to go. Soon he felt Sydney's hand pulling him in to join the kiss.

Having two tongues in his mouth was a very new an erotic experience for Jay. He then noticed that Sydney had gotten completely naked. Sydney's perfect tits were completely exposed in the dark tent just inches from Jay's body. Sydney then broke the kiss and started kissing down Jess's body. As Sydney made her way down Jess's body, she pushed Jess down, so Jess was lying on her back. Jay continued to kiss Jess as he watched Sydney with the side of his eye.

Jess let out an audible gasp when Sydney reached her pussy. Jay was so turned on hearing the slurping sounds of his wife being eaten out. Jay and Jess were lying side by side kissing while Sydney worked her magic. Then Sydney started shifting her body trying to get into a 69 position with Jess. As she moved one leg between Jay and Jess and their kiss was broken. Sydney then tried to lower her dripping cunt onto Jess's face. Jess was not having any of this and lifted Sydney's leg that was on the outside of the threesome. She pushed Sydney's leg towards Jay, next to Sydney's other leg. Now Sydney's two legs were pushed together between Jess and Jay all while she continued to lick Jess's slit.

Sydney, wanting some pleasure of her own, lifted her right leg over Jays body. If Jess wasn't going to eat her, maybe Jay would. Jay could smell Sydney's arousal as her wet slit homed in on Jay's face. Jess was really starting to moan now so Jay reached up and grabbed Sydney's hips guiding her onto his eager lips. Sydney's taste and aroma were intoxicating. While Jess's pussy was sweet and almost scentless, Sydney had a full-bodied bouquet. It was of a pure sexual essence. Jay's lust intensified with each breath of the forbidden fruit. He was like a mad man consuming Sydney's valuable hidden treasure. This caused an intense olfactory experience for Jay.

Hearing the sound of Jess coming next to him, brought Jay back to earth. His wife was shaking in pure bliss. He had never been able to give her an oral orgasm like that. While Jess laid there trembling, Sydney then shifted her body releasing Jay's mouth from her juice box. Sydney slid around until she was grinding her cunt on top of Jay's naked pulsing member. Jay had to change his thoughts, or he would have cum right there. He felt his cock part Sydney's lower lips while it slowly slid into her slippery hole. He was now inside the beautiful woman who he had lusted over for years. Her gorgeous naked breasts hung dangling, inches from his chest. He could not resist rubbing her smooth naked body while pressing her down towards him. He was in a trance, he desperately wanted to kiss her as her warm naked body weighed down against his. As he thrust into her, he could feel her vaginal walls contracting on his member. Once she started moaning it was all over. He really tried to hold off long as he could, but the sensory overload got to him and he exploded rope after rope into her. As he caught his breath Jess started kissing him. "Oh yeah, I have a wife and she's here too," he thought.

Sydney finally caught her own breath and said franticly, "Fuck, I'm not on anything."

"You're all good," Jay smiled. "I got snipped years ago."

Sydney was relieved and started to get dressed. "Well, that was fun," Sydney laughed. "I'd better get back to my own tent."

After Sydney left, Jay started putting his clothes back on. He did not want to have to scurry to get dressed in the middle of the night if he had to pee.

"What about me?" Jess asked when she saw Jay dressing.

"Sorry babe, I know I promised but I'm really spent. I can go down on you?"

Jess replied, "That's ok, you're never going to be able to match what Sydney just did to me. At least she made me cum!"

The two laughed and drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the middle of the night when Jay woke up having to pee. He was thankful that he already dressed as he quickly exited the tent hoping not to wake Jess. He found a nearby tree and let it flow. As he was wrapping up, he heard moans coming from George and Sydney's tent. Being the perv he is, he decided he wanted to hear Sydney's sweet moans again and quietly made his way over to their tent trying not to be heard. Sydney was moaning much louder than she had when he fucked her earlier. He was also starting to hear dirty talk as he approached.

"Yes, Fuck me, Oh my God, You're so fucking big. Fuck me, Oh, Oh God, make me cum again," she said.

As Jay got closer, he realized it was not Sydney he was hearing. It was Jess! In his hurry to piss, he had not noticed Jess was missing behind her wall of pillows.

"Give it to me! Give me that cock! Oh God, It feels so fucking good!" Jess cried.

Jay couldn't believe it. Jess was usually very quiet in bed. She was never like this. When did she sneak out? Jay felt pangs of jealously as George ravaged her.

"Oh God, Yes! Yes! Make me cum on you cock again! Give me your cum! Do it, fill me up," Jess screamed.

Jay was shocked at what she was asking. Jess hadn't been on birth control since is vasectomy several years ago. How could she be so careless?

"Yes, Yes! I'm coming! Oh, yes. Fill me!"

Then Jay heard George grunting. He was obviously filling up his wife's fertile womb. Jay was now feeling sad. He felt cheated on. He didn't like that his wife snook out to fuck her friend's husband. Jay was conflicted as he noticed his erection. He had to admit it was arousing to hear his wife so charged up. His thoughts were all over the place bouncing through a wave of different conflicting emotions. He was most upset about not being included. He decided to wait until she came out and he would confront her.

"Wow, that was awesome," Jess said. "I haven't cum that hard in a long time. It was just what I needed. Do you guys care if I crash in here with you tonight? I'm gonna want that dick again in the morning."

Jay was heartbroken with that comment. He sadly went back to his tent to spend the night alone.

Jay was sound asleep when he was awakened by something warm and moist over his mouth. He recognized the smell immediately and understood it was Sydney's fragrant love box. The lust came back to him as his lips slid over her slippery camel toe. As he worked his tongue into her slit, he realized he was probably also eating a mixture of his and George's cum. He thought to himself, "Fuck it," and started to work her clit while she squirmed above him.

As his lust grew, thoughts of his wife getting railed by George popped into his head. This gave him a new sense of rage and determination to give it to George's girl as well as George gave it to Jess. Jay, while licking Sydney's clit, jammed his finger into her cunt and started working her g-spot. After a minute of this, Sydney started bucking and moaning. She was now coming hard. Jay then grabbed her hips and slid her down. He then flipped her over, so he was in a missionary position above her. Jay grabbed Sydney's legs and bent them up to her ears. He then jammed his cock into her and started pounding her as hard as he could.

Because he had cum earlier, he was not as worried this time about a lack of stamina. Jay was a man on a mission. He needed to make her cum again. She was loving it. Now it was her turn to talk dirty.

"Fuck me, make me yours," she cried.

Jay took Sydney's commands as permission to get a little rough with her. He flipped her over and took her doggie style. She really liked this and was moaning much louder now. When he grabbed her hair and started pulling her head back, she came again. He could feel her pelvic floor muscles tighten around his cock. This is when he erupted into her again.

"Wow stud," Sydney laughed. "What came over you? I was expecting a little cuddle time. I certainly wasn't expecting that! Your assertiveness really turned me on."

12