All Comments on 'A Camping Trip'

by Wonderlustovered

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It happens

My husband and I swapped the first time with good friends while camping, though there were no kids. It was glorious, and we have remained periodic, exclusive swingers for 7 years and counting. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wooden

"Jay could not believe what was happening."

Coincidentally neither can I. This reads more like a police report than a story about real people.

"Jay laid quietly" - and ungrammatical.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
“You men with your fragile egos,” Sydney laughed.

Absolutely right!

I’ve said it before: women are a lot more practical than men when it comes to sex. Everyone had fun, and while everybody got screwed, nobody got screwed over. There was no cheating, because nothing was kept secret.

For us men, screwing a new woman is exciting and fun; why wouldn’t it be just as much fun for women, too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another day...

more LW garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No way

This would end well. The two wives cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This could go in a lot of ways

Hope you have more for us after they get together at home Ff MfFm Maybe Mm to get round three started for MF and mf H&W coddle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I loved this

It brought back many memories from when my husband David and I were younger. When we started going out in high school, camping was a way for us to get away from our parent's houses and be together. Of course many of our friends would join us and one night our friends Mark and Paula were with us in a state forest, about a mile back into the woods. Now, back then, I loved to get stoned and dance naked around the campfire. So when I began taking my clothes off, Paula joined me. We danced sexy for our guys and then for some reason switch it up. I remember sitting on Mark's lap and feeling his hard dick in his shorts. I looked over and saw David kissing Paula and went with it. We actually both got fucked laying by the campfire that night. After that weekend we went camping with them a few more times before I suggested that maybe some of our other friends would enjoy a "camping trip." We actually found two other couples to play with in the woods on the weekends and all through the summer. But the absolute best was when David's cousin spent two weeks with him in the summer. He came camping with us and that night I got my first threesome. Believe me, after 40 years together and meany memories, those camping trips were the start to a beautiful lifestyle.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

In the end it worked out fine for everyone, but that isnt the issue, there was, contrary to one comment, cheating going on. By both women, neither husband knew their spouse was fucking someone else and, beyond the faux outrage that it wasn't, that IS the literal definition of cheating.

Epic fail Reed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Some people win at Las Vegas too, . . .

but its a real stupid gamble. Its always the same question, is it worth the risk? I don't think a vasectomy protects you from venereal disease, and starting a sexual relationship doesn't prevent it from become emotional, and maybe preferable.

Their marriages and their sexual relationship will never be the same.

Thanks for the effort.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

Good Story

I really liked this story. It made me think back to a few good times the wife and I had a few years ago.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

It seems to me that some readers have real problems with their sex lives and their wives. I have been married to the same woman for over 40 years and have never felt the desire to try other women sexually. But I've seen loads of couples break around us because they couldn't stay with their partner alone. An interesting study by the Bertalsman Foundation has shown that 98% of all partnerships that have tried swapping swinging sharing cuckolding or the same were destroyed within two years. Main reasons jealousy and or a partner has fallen in love again. So keep your fantasies for what they are "fantasies"! The chance that it will go wrong is 1:49!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fragile egos?

Why is it in these stories it is always the men that have fragile egos and the male ego is a bad thing. Does that mean women have no ego? If a woman heard her husband have wild sex with another woman and say how fantastic it was and how it was the best and how he loves finally having sex with a women with large FIRM breasts and a tight stomach and an even tighter pussy she would have no feelings at all about it? She wouldn't look in the mirror and see faults? She wouldn't wonder if he would ever enjoy sex with her again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I don’t know what it is, but put me around a campfire and give me a couple of drinks, and soon enough I’m horny and want some dick. Hubby has found this out about me and has been takin me with him on his “Boys Only” weekends. Now I get all the hard dick I crave around those camp fires.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Fragile Male Egos??!! Damned Right!!! They all still cheated and will eventually divorce...

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - I hate sharing - That is two strike outs for this author - I won't bother with a third.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jess hadn't been on birth control since Jay's vasectomy.........

So why didn't Jess get pregnant, it would have been a better ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story started with potential but ended poorly.

Why did both men decide to get snipped after having one child?

They plan a weekend camping trip but go home the first morning because they are tired from fucking? Why not lounge away the day resting while the kids play? Let the boys go to their own tent again the second night, have the couples swap tent mates for the entire night and have all of them fuck their brains out.

Sydney is the instigator and seems to get the most sex by far. She gets fucked by Jay 3 times and her husband at least once. Each fucking provides her with multiple orgasms. Her pussy is eaten to orgasm a couple times by Jay, a couple times by his wife Jess, and at least once by her husband.

Jay is an idiot and the one throwing cold water on everything. He tells his wife he wouldn't object to a swap. She gets excited and tells him she wants to fuck. Sydney visits their tent and Jay fucks her. It wears him out so after Sydney leaves, Jay rejects his wife when she again begs him to fuck her. Then Jay's feelings are hurt when his wife gets her fucking from George. Story could have been good and but instead was a *3*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Two couples engaged in mutual discovery. This story was good, just not as well thought thru as it could be. Cheating, hurt feelings, then kiss and make up? Pretty hard to believe. But not as bad as some of the stories some people post here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous