A Camping Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second thing, and it took surprisingly long for this to reach my brain, as I looked down towards my cock, was that the arm across my stomach and the hand wrapped around my shaft were.....white.

MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!

Fuck!!!!!

Fuck!!!!!!

I was almost too shocked to react. To turn around.

My sister!! Fuck!!

Fuck!!

For the last two nights we had touched each others naked bodies. I had sucked her tits, slid my finger into her cunt and made her cum. She had jacked me off. Two nights. Once could be an accident, a misunderstanding, a mistake. But twice? No way.

Unless......unless.....the first night it had been her friend, and then she had told my sister, and dared her to try? It was conceivable. Or had it been Emily both times and they had changed places while I slept? That too was a possibility. Or had my sister just spent the last two nights doing unsisterly things to her big brother?

Whatever, right now it was happening again.

There was only three of us in this tent, and one was Jamaican, so the hand currently stroking my erect shaft had to belong to my sister. I was shocked. But also.......also.....it felt amazing. Sister or not, I was seriously turned on. I took a deep breath, silently whispered an apology to my girlfriend, sleeping peacefully some three hundred miles away, and rolled over.

My sister's eyes widened when she saw me. She smiled shyly, almost apologetically. I smiled back then leaned in to kiss her. As I pulled back from our kiss, she resumed stroking my penis. I glanced down at her naked body and moved in to suck and lick her boobies. My hand slipped between her legs and gently brushed her pussy. She moaned, noticeably louder than on previous occasions. Maybe in the daylight she didn't care if her friend heard us. Maybe now her secret was out, it didn't matter anymore.

Talking of her friend, I briefly looked up from my kid sister's tits, and over her shoulder, to see her friend, lying on her back, on top of her sleeping bag totally naked. Still asleep. I looked at her nude body in appreciation for a second or two, before returning to the matter in hand.

As my fingers probed inside her my sweet innocent kid sister revealed the true extent of her intentions by shifting slightly, and spreading her legs a little, before using her hand to guide my cock between her legs.

I looked at her doubtfully for a moment. The last fifteen minutes had seen my life tip on its axis. Not only was I indulging in sexual activity with someone other than my girlfriend for the first time, that someone was my little sister. So far we had just made each other cum, but now clearly she wanted to go the whole way.

Could I?

Should I?

I glanced at her hot young body and pushed my cock towards her. A bit more shifting and my penis was at the opening to her vagina. She was hungry for me. The look in her eyes told me all I needed to know. At that moment my doubts and worries were pushed aside. Far aside.

Regrets? There'd be a time for those later. And I would have regrets. And I would be angry with myself. And I doubted my relationship with my sister could ever be normal again. Even if we didn't have sex, we had already done things that siblings just didn't do.

But for now the tip of my penis was brushing against her pussy lips. I thrust a bit further and as a moan exited her mouth I was inside my sister's cunt. She moaned a few more times as I pushed further in. Her hips responded to my thrusts and we soon found a groove and a position that was comfortable for us both. The thought kept flashing over in my mind, I'm fucking my little sister, I'm fucking my little sister.

Her moans got louder as she neared her first climax. I was letting out little moans myself. I put my finger to my lips on one occasion after she moaned a bit too loudly.

But it was to no avail. When three people are sharing a small three man tent it is virtually impossible for two of those people to have sex without waking the third person. Unless that third person is blind drunk or the worlds heaviest sleeper.

And so it proved. A grunt from Emily, followed by a fart.

And then...

"Oh? What!? What the fuck?"

Followed by....

"Shit! SHIT!!! Are you two.....?"

"Are you two........fucking.......?"

I looked over my sister's shoulder. My sister twisted her back as much as she could without causing my penis to pop out.

"Hi Emily....." Ava whispered.

Emily sat up. My eyes taking in her rock hard dark brown nipples.

"You two are.....are.....sex.....!!!!"

"Shh...Em...." my sister moaned.

I thrust back in, causing her to turn back in and face me. She moaned even louder.

"FUCK!!! THAT IS SOOOO HOT!!!!" exclaimed my sister's best friend.

"I can't believe you're doing it!! And with me here!!" she continued.

I looked back up again at her, smiling. She smiled back. I looked straight at her tits and as she followed my eyes, I licked my lips. She smiled again, and nodded. I knew then that I would be having her too.

"Is this the first time that you........you know......you've done....it.....this....." she carried on.

"Ye.....yes.......yes....!!" my sister stammered.

I continued to thrust into my sister, our bodies rocking into each other.

Emily sat up a bit more, to get a better view, then she spread her legs slightly. As I looked up into her eyes her fingers plunged into her pussy.

My sister came for the first time, then two more orgasms followed before I buried my seed deep into her pussy. Neither of us had hesitated as I declared I was about to cum, a silent acceptance that we both wanted the same thing. I rolled onto my back, we both did, as we watched Emily rubbing herself to orgasm. When we were all finished, somehow, despite the heat and the light, we all went back to sleep.

It was mid morning by the time the three of us woke up. My sister was wrapped in my arms and her friend was cuddling her. We were still naked.

Emily got up first. I watched as she crept out of the tent, her nubile young body glistening in the sunlight. I nudged my sister.

"Morning," I whispered to her.

She looked around.

"Where's Em?"

I nodded to the tent entrance. She smiled.

She looked at my naked body, and as her hand lightly brushed my cock, she looked up at my face.

"Did we really do that?" she mumbled.

I nodded.

"Wow!"

"Are you ok? You know....about it....?" I asked her.

"Erm....sure..... I mean.....if you are..."

"I guess.....in spite of the fact that you're my sister, that was probably the best thing I've ever done," I joked.

"Maybe BECAUSE I'm your sister....."

"Maybe..."

"It's kind of......hard to explain.......but I've felt so horny ever since we got here....maybe even on the drive down....I was thinking it would be great to go skinny-dipping. Me and Em were hoping we'd get a chance to play a bit, with each other, and because you're here, we knew it would be really risky.....and exciting.....to try and mess around without you knowing. But then it became exciting to mess around.....with you..."

"Was that you? The first night?"

"Yeah.....both nights.....I....just....it was so hot and I had to get naked to sleep and then there I was feeling horny, and naked, and you were there. It took like forever to get the courage to touch you but once I started I couldn't stop. And you reacted in an amazing way."

As she spoke she was jacking me off, my cock rock hard.

"I couldn't decide if it was you or Emily.....Em..."

"Who did you think it was?"

"My money was on Em.... I couldn't believe you'd do that.....to your own brother....."

"Who did you want it to be?"

"Ah....now..... I wanted it to be Em...." I joked.

She slapped me hard, playfully.

"Bastard!"

"Ah now if I'm a bastard that's good because that means I'm not your brother. Seriously I thought it had to be Em, she's been flirting a lot. But then whenever I thought maybe it could have been you, I felt so turned on."

"Not disgusted?"

"Not at all."

"What about Hannah?"

My girlfriend.

"Ah.... maybe she doesn't have to know...."

"I won't tell. Obviously."

"Definitely a secret."

"You know Em wants to fuck you?"

"Yeah, I guessed. Is that ok with you?"

"Yeah I want you to. So hot."

As we spoke she was still playing with my cock, and I was toying with her nipples.

She moved round and between my legs, then edged up. She raised herself, then lowered herself onto my cock. We were fucking again. This morning definitely hadn't been a one off. Alerted to her moans, her friend came back in and began to watch, rubbing herself as she did.

"Will I get to do that?" Emily asked, once we'd all cum.

We went out and swam naked in the lake before having a late breakfast/early lunch. After we had eaten we agreed we wanted to spend as much of the trip naked as we could. We decided to walk up the trail to the ridge, and then further to another ridge. We didn't pack any clothes, just water.

We did the whole walk, five and a half miles there and back, completely nude. I really enjoyed walking for a while behind the girls, admiring their asses. When we got to the first ridge we rested. Emily came and sat next to me, and began to stroke my leg. I responded by placing my arm around her shoulders before touching her breasts. With my sister watching on we began to explore each other bodies, touching, feeling, kissing and licking. I sucked her cute little dark brown titties. Eventually she laid back and i moved into position between her legs and slowly slid my cock towards her cunt lips. I looked back at my kid sister, who was rubbing her pussy, itself an amazing sight, before pushing myself into her best friend. We fucked at the top of the ridge, in the open air, with my sister diddling herself next to us, knowing that at any moment someone could appear and see us. I thrust deeper into Emily until finally she came, and then I also came, deep inside her.

We then walked back to the pool they had swum in yesterday. After splashing around for half an hour or so we dried out in the sun then continued back to the tent. When we got there we were hot again so we went for another swim in the lake. Once again we laid out in the sun to dry, and Emily came and lay next to me. Within minutes wer were kissing and fondling each other's bodies.

"Are you guys going again?" asked my sister.

"I guess so," moaned her friend, in between kisses.

My mouth found her nipple and I licked, sucked and bit it. She moaned some more as her hand wrapped around my shaft.

"Oh I love your cock. I want your white cock buried deep in my black pussy."

"I love your black pussy and your beautiful black tits and your amazing smooth black skin," I mumbled.

"You two are so cool together," my sister claimed, as she rubbed her own vagina.

"Fuck me now! Make me your black sex toy," cried Emily.

"Oh Em I want my hard white cock in your black pussy now. I want your cunt,"

She climbed on top of me and I loved looking at her dark skin as she rocked against my thrusts.

"Fill me up, fill me with your seed!"

We fucked and I came in her again, after she had cum three times. As we crashed down after our sex we watched my little sister furiously rubbing her cunt until she too came.

"I love watching you cum," I told my sister.

"And I love watching you fuck me," exclaimed Emily.

Just as the three of us were coming down from our post climax high, we heard the sound of a motor. We looked in the direction of where the sound was coming from and jumped up, just managing to get to the cover of the tent before a car pulled into the clearing and stopped, about one hundred meters from our tent. The engine switched off and an elderly couple got out the car. I guess they were in their mid to late sixties. I threw on a pair of shorts and stood by our tent, waving to them.

"What are you doing?" puzzled my sister.

"Just being friendly."

The couple came over and introduced themselves. Ava came out first, wearing a t shirt and shorts, followed by Emily, who still seemed to be intent on danger by wearing a thin vest that almost covered her ass and pussy, but not quite, and clearly no panties.

I introduced the girls and the couple left us alone.

"See, no harm in being friendly. Now they know we're nice people hopefully they won't be inclined to pry into our business," I explained.

"It's not fair, I wanted to stay naked the rest of the trip," groaned my sister.

"I'm still going to," laughed Emily, as she peeled off her top and sat by the tent.

The couple erected their tent by a tree, which seemed to block our views of each other. I suspected they came here regularly and want their privacy, so they were probably as disappointed as we were to find others here.

I lit the camp fire and began to cook. The girls rested in the tent for a while until dinner was ready. The elderly couple walked down to the lake and began to paddle. After they had walked about the edge of the lake for a while the man came over to me.

"Look son, I hope you understand, I need to explain something to you," he began.

"Sure, I hope we aren't trespassing or anything, we don't mean to. I mean there were no signs or nothing...."

"No no listen son...." he continued.

"Me and my wife, well we've been coming down to this lakeside really regular, like several times in the summer for many many years now."

"Sure..."

"Well we don't normally see folks here. Very unusual......"

"Sure...err.....we're going tomorrow if that's ok...." I told him.

"Non no it's not that, you have just as much right to be here as we do. Like I said, we don't normally see others here. It's just that, well, I hope you understand, me and my wife we like to walk around.....how can I say......in the natural....."

"Err....?"

"We like to be.....naked...."

It came out like 'neckit' but after a second or two I got what he was saying.

"Oh sure....right...." I smiled, feeling relieved.

"It don't mean nothing..... I hope you don't mind....you and the girls you're adults right? The girls....?"

Sure....yeah.....they're eighteen..."

"Ok right well that's ok, they're not likely to take offence....?"

'Oh no.....no.....you're fine.....seriously....it's ok..."

"Well that's good then. I'm glad we had this chat....."

As he turned away I spoke again.

"Actually I'm kinda glad we had this chat too. Err, me and the girls we....err.....we like swimming in the lake.....err....without clothes."

"Oh?"

"And we also walk around naked..... I mean we have been since we got here. We only covered up when you got here," I told him.

"Oh right.....good...." he laughed.

"Cool."

"I thought you introduced one of the girls.....the white one..... I guess.....as your sister...."

"Yeah.....err....she is....err....we you know...we grew up...err....our parents you know....walked around....err...."

"Oh right, one of those free sprit families... I guess you call them....well good for you...." he laughed.

He walked away, still laughing to himself.

I walked back into the tent and told the girls. As I pulled the tent open they were both naked.

"We heard..." smiled Emily.

"I'm not sure what mom and dad would say, you telling folks that we were brought up as nudists!" my sister laughed.

"I'm not sure they would understand anything that's happened this weekend," I joked.

When dinner was ready, the girls came out naked and sat around the fire. It was still daylight and I soon lost my shorts, once I had finished cooking. The three of us sat together naked, eating the pretty basic food I had created.We could hear the other couple talking, but couldn't see them, but I guessed they were also eating.

Then the girls fell silent and looked at each other. I turned around and saw the man and woman walking naked towards the lake. They walked in then started swimming. After a ten minute swim they came out and came over to us. None of us tried to cover our nudity. They said hi and said they would be going in again for a moonlight swim later, and why didn't we join them? We said we might. After they left we opened a few beers and watched the sunset. When it was dark the couple reappeared, walking towards the water. The two girls got up and followed them, and then so did I. It was somewhat surreal, five people skinny-dipping in the lake. Two eighteen year olds, one twenty five year old, and a couple in their sixties, all naked together, but no one seemed to care. After a good time, we all came and sat by our fire, the couple accepting our offer of beer.

"So she's your sister," the lady who was called Sarah said, "so is she your girlfriend?" pointing at Emily.

"No, no, we're just friends," Emily smiled.

"I have a girlfriend back home," I explained.

"And she doesn't mind you hanging around naked with these two pretty girls?" asked the man, David.

"No she's cool."

"And you share a tent together....?" asked Sarah.

"We do," answered my sister.

"Lovely...." muttered Sarah.

"She's a very understanding girlfriend," muttered David.

"Like I said, we grew up this way, but my girlfriend didn't and she's not comfortable doing it, but she understands."

"What about you missy? Emily wasn't it? How about you?"

"Yeah, my folks were the same. It's how we got to know each other, at a resort," lied Emily.

"Cool, more folks should try it. You can't beat being naked."

'Neckit'.

After their beers were finished they walked hand in hand to their tent. The girls stood up and ran back into the water, where I soon joined them after I necked down my beer. We splashed around in the water for a while, chasing, grabbing and touching each others naked bodies. I noticed the couple were sitting by their own camp fire watching us. Finally we came out of the water and sat by our fire, letting the heat from the fire and the moonlit air dry our bodies. My sister sat next to me and then turned to me and kissed me. I responded by kissing her and we were soon both exploring each others mouths. My penis was soon hard and my sister Ava began to stroke it. We looked across at her friend Emily, who spread her legs and started to rub her pussy. My sister pulled away from our kiss and squatted down between my legs, taking my manhood in her mouth. She continued to suck me until I exploded my semen down her throat. Emily too reached her climax, and we calmed down by drinking some more beer.

However my kid sister wasn't finished yet. She was still horny and she gently massaged my penis until I was hard again. We looked up and noticed the lady from the other tent was walking over in our direction.I brushed my sister's hand away from my cock but she moved it back and carried on teasing it.

"We've got a bottle or two of wine we could do with some help drinking if you want to join us," Sarah said, as she approached us, her eyes darting to where my sister had her hand on my cock.

We got up and walked with her back to the their camp fire.

'Behave," I whispered to both girls as we followed Sarah's naked ass.

We sat down and David poured us each a glass of wine and Sarah handed around a jar of delicious homemade cookies. Emily sat next to David, with Sarah on his other side. Ava and I sat opposite them, although the distance was only about four feet. To our right a beautiful fire crackled, casting a warm glow over us all, the five of us sitting naked.

"Like I said, it's so nice to find you free thinkers here. Our hearts sank when we turned into the clearing and saw another car. We come here a lot of weekends over the summer and we just love to have a day or two to just walk around as god intended and be at one with nature," David droned on.

"Amen...." Emily said, and my sister and I tried to suppress our giggles.

'So is this your first time here, by this lake?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah. Our folks have gone to their usual resort but we just fancied something different. It's the first year we haven't gone. The girls are eighteen now and we just didn't want to hang around the resort with all the........," I lied, really getting into this game we had created.