A Camping Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Old people?" David interrupted me.

"Yeah, no offence."

"None taken. Those resorts can be a bit much, that's why we like to come alone out here," Sarah added.

"We got here on Friday and we've just been swimming, hiking and....messing around. Chilling out, is what I mean."

"Hiking? You've been up to the ridge? Naked?"

"Sure. Twice. And we swim in the pool just below the top."

"We love that pool. So refreshing. You're lucky not to bump into folk," David commented.

"We have been lucky," I answered.

The wine was lovely, and as I spun my web of lies to these two, my sister's hand crawled up my leg and she began to gently toy with my cock. I brushed it away once but she put it back. In response my penis began to stiffen slightly. I looked across at Emily, who laughed silently and began to touch her nipple and slightly open her legs. I had told the girls to behave but I sensed they were bored with these two, as was I, and they wanted to push their luck.

I saw Sarah's eyes widen when she saw my sister's hand on my cock. I began talking again to try to distract our hosts, talking about the drive up here and how we would come again but that we would probably go to the fictional resort with our parents later in the summer.

David and Sarah listened politely and said a few things themselves but I could see they were both glancing from time to time at my sister's hand, which was toying with my balls. Meanwhile Emily had moved her hand from her nipple and slipped it between her legs, which were now even further apart. She lightly rubbed her pussy.

"We first came here in 1984," explained Sarah, "when we were in.ou....."

"Mmmmm....ohhh....'

She stopped when she heard a moan from Emily. We all looked at Em, who was rubbing her vagina a bit harder now.

"Are you ok, dear?" asked Sarah.

David looked down between the young legs of the eighteen year old black girl next to him, his eyes widening.

"Mmmmm...." she moaned.

A slight smile crept across David's face, while my sister began to slide her finger along the length of my stiffening penis.

"So good....." Emily moaned as her rubbing became more energetic.

"As I was saying, we were in our mid twenties when we fir...."

"Oh yes....OH YES....!!" Emily moaned, her other hand now squeezing her breast.

David continued to stare at her and I noticed his cock was slowly engorging. Sarah looked across at me and my sister, hoping to bring the situation under control, but her mouth fell open when she my sister was now stroking my fully erect cock.

I looked across at my sister's friend, who looked back at me and smiled. She was so mischievous, I knew she was doing this on purpose and deliberately exaggerating her moans. She looked at me again and winked, then as if to push the boundaries even further she crooked her neck to rest her head on the sixty something white man sitting next to her.

I smiled again, looking at David. I knew then whatever he had done in his long life he had never had a naked eighteen year old black girl resting her head on him while she masturbated. He looked shocked and didn't know what to do, but his cock was now fully erect.

"OH YES....OH....MMMM...SOOOO GOOOOOODD!!" Emily exclaimed as she thrust her legs even further apart and leaned further into David.

"Looks like your husband is enjoying that," laughed my sister, as she nodded towards the old man's erection, and clearly jacking me off.

Sarah and I both picked up our wine glasses and drank. She had now given up trying to make conversation and just let the scene unfold. I noticed David's hand slip down to his cock, which he squeezed lightly.

"So when you're here for a few days each time, do you fuck a lot?" my sister suddenly piped up, leaving even me aghast.

"Err....well...dear....we don't like to talk about.....a bit.....not as much as we used to...." Sarah stumbled.

"We've been fucking a lot. I love to fuck my brother," my sister continued, now standing up and moving to sit on my lap, still facing the others.

At first I placed my hands on her ass to try to prevent her, but she was determined, and despite my concerns I was horny.

I might be only twenty five but oh....the wildness of youth....these two!!!

Sarah looked in shock as my sister straddled me.

'Are you...aren't you brother and sister.....?"

"We are," I promise you.

"Your parents, do they know....?'

"No it's our secret. Only Em knows. We have been for years..." my sister lied.

"OH DAVID....PLEASE....." Emily moaned loudly as she reached for the old man's hard penis.

David was still in a state of shock, staring at the young girl next to him in the throes of her nearing climax, while trying to ignore the raging boner he was now sporting. His wife looked at him disapprovingly but I know he wanted to touch Emily. My sister was now bouncing on my cock and my hands came around the front to play with her boobies.

I could see Sarah's eyes fixed on my slick young manhood as I thrust up and down into my sister's cunt. I saw a glazed look on her eyes. Finally she gave in and placed her hand on her husband's erect shaft. He moaned at her touch. Emily hit her first orgasm but continued to rub her clit furiously. Sarah nervously placed her other hand over her own pussy as she stroked her husband. Emily pulled her hand away from her breast and reached down for David's hand which she placed on her cunt.

"OOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Emily screamed as the old man began to rub her little black cunny.

Her body shook as she came again and again. Sarah continued to rub her pussy as she watched me fuck my sister. Emily stood up and crouched down between David's legs, pushing his wife's hand away and taking his cock in her mouth. He moaned as her lips and tongue worked their way around his manhood. Sarah stood up, her own horniness now taking over. She still looked hungrily at my cock, pumping into my sister. She moved towards us, a pleading look in her eyes. My sister stood up and made way for the old lady, who lowered herself onto my cock, facing her husband who stared at her knowingly as his cock was being sucked by an eighteen year old girl.My sister moved across to David, and stepped onto the log he was sitting on, standing over him. She lowered herself until her cunt lips were by his face. He turned his head upwards and began to lick the eager young girl.

Sarah moaned in approval as her husband shot his seed into Emily's mouth, then reached her own climax. Finally I grunted as my cock exploded my semen deep into the Sarah's sixty seven year old pussy. My sister jumped down and helped Emily lick the cum from David's now spent cock, while Emily rubbed my sister's vagina and brought her to orgasm.

Totally exhausted we now sat back down on the logs. Sarah looked embarrassed, David just looked shocked.

"I think we'd better go now," I whispered.

Sarah nodded and the three of us walked back towards the lake.

"I can't believe we just did that!" Em laughed.

"You started it, rubbing yourself," my sister joked.

"Bullshit, you were touching your brother's cock."

Laughing we looked back at the couple before cleaning ourselves in the cool moonlit water of the lake. Then we sat by our own fire, just chilling. Finally we crashed out in our tent. Exhausted, naked and happy. During the night I had sex with my sister again, burying my cum deep in her cunt. We fell asleep again, before I woke up with the morning sunlight streaming through the open doors of our tent. There was no sign of my sister but I felt, then saw a hand on my cock. A dark brown hand. I loved the contrast of her dark skin against my light skin. I turned and smiled at Emily. She scooted over to me and we kissed, our hands roaming over our naked bodies. With her hand on my cock she looked me deep in the eyes. Her beautiful big wide eyes.

"Can I ask you a question? Maybe more than one," she whispered.

"Sure."

"Well I don't know how to say this...."

"Try. We can't have any secrets between us now."

"Well, hear me out. I don't want to say anything out of place but......and I know you have a girlfriend."

"Hannah."

"Hannah. I know you guys are steady and live together.... I just wondered..." she continued.

"Listen Emily.... I think I know...."

"I mean I'm not trying to split you guys up or anything.....I just wondered....," Emily said nervously.

"We'd have to be careful....." I interrupted.

"Huh?"

"I know what you're trying to say. You want to do this again. When we're back...."

"Yeah...," she whispered.

"We'd have to be so careful. She's got a lot of friends. I don't want to split up with her either...." I said.

"You're serious? I didn't think....." she exclaimed.

"We'll have to meet up, when we get back. Let the dust settle a bit. See if we both still want it....we need to work out a plan. Time and places. So we don't get caught," I told her.

"Are you ok......with cheating on your girlfriend? I thought you guys were....you know....tight...."

"We are. But right now I can't imagine never doing this with you again."

"What about your sister?"

"Well, I guess the same thing applies, I'll need to sit down with her and talk and see how we both feel. I want to though."

"Sure, I also meant.....are you going to let her know about us......if we do it? Do we need to keep it a secret from her as well? Us?"

"I don't think so. Why?"

"Well I guess.....you know.....that it might be like it's been here.....where the three of us get together and mess around. Which is cool, I want that. But I also want there to be times when it's just us. You and me. I want us to fuck alone sometimes. No one else."

"Emily, that's cool. I guess there'll be times when me and Ava do it alone. At my parents house when we get a chance, so yeah, I'd want to have time with you," I reassured her, kissing her.

"What about your girlfriend then?"

"I'm gonna be busy trying to work out a plan!"

"Won't she get suspicious?"

"I'll....we'll be really careful."

She kissed me back and we resumed touching each other. Before long we were fucking, with Emily on top, facing me.

A slight chuckle told us that my sister was back. She crouched in the tent entrance, watching us.

"Do you guys realise that apart from about two minutes, we've been nude for over twenty four hours?"

We both laughed.

"I wish it could continue. I wish we weren't going home."

My sister edged further into the tent and put her arms around her friend, placing her hands on her breasts. She played with Emily's tits while I fucked her. Then my sister moved around to me and crouched over my face. I began to lick her pussy while still thrusting into her friend.

After a while they changed positions, me fucking my sister while Emily sat on my face. Then they took it in turns to lick my cock before they both crouched down and licked at my shaft. Both girls sat up and faced each other and began kissing while i slipped my cock between their mouths, before once again i thrust into Emily's pussy while she licked Ava's juicy cunt. I could take no more and my semen exploded into Em's vagina and both girls climaxed. We lay in a hot, sweaty, sex smelling heap for ages, finally falling asleep. We were woken by voices at the tent entrance.

David and Sarah were both standing there staring at us. They were still nude.

"Erm....we wanted to thank you.....for....err.....last night......." stuttered Sarah.

"Er...." I mumbled.

"Well, we're both getting old now, we don't get to have much sex. Don't feel like it really, so last night was both surprising and fun. So thank you. The most fun we've had in years."

We smiled at them. The three of us moved round so we were all looking at each other. They could have had no doubt about what the three of us had just done, and our naked bodies were all tangled up still.

"You're going back today?" Sarah asked.

"Yes soon unfortunately," I replied.

"Oh well it was nice meeting you all. Unexpectedly nice," David said as they stepped into the tent.

The next scene was surreal as they shook our hands, the three of us still nude and hot and sweaty.

"By the way, when you get home, wash this tent before your parents find it. It stinks of sex!" smiled Sarah.

"Thanks."

We got up, had a swim int the lake to clean ourselves before we ate some food. Still naked we took down the tent and packed everything away in the car.

"When do we need to get dressed?' asked Emily.

"Never," joked my sister.

"I really don't want this weekend to end," groaned Emily.

"Can't we do it again? Soon?' asked Ava.

"Maybe, I'll have to try to find an excuse to do this again that will wash with Hannah," I replied, knowingly looking at Emily.

"How do you feel now you've finally cheated on her?' joked my sister.

"Err....let's not go there...." I smiled.

"Cheated......in a big way........ I can't even think of a bigger way...." Ava laughed.

"Oh yeah.......cheating on her with her own sister.....that's the worst deception...." my sister giggled.

"Don't..." I grinned.

"Has she got a sister?" Emily asked.

"Two....but before you ask....no.....and like I said I've never cheated on her....."

"Until now..." my sister added.

"Until now," I smiled, "and i'm not at all sorry."

At that they both kissed me and we fell to the ground in a pile, and before we could control ourselves we were kissing and fondling and groping. Within moments I was taking it in turns to fuck both girls as they kissed each other and my cock. When we'd all cum we looked over towards David and Sarah who were watching us in disbelief.

"Again!?" shouted Sarah.

"Well, one last time before we leave!" my sister called back.

Went back to the lake for one last swim and to wash ourselves. Finally, and reluctantly we got dressed and climbed into my car. We left the clearing.

"We have GOT to do this again," said my sister.

Eventually we arrived back at my parents home. They made us a drink, as we waited for Emily's mom to collect her. I locked my car so no one could get to the tent. Mom and dad asked us all about the camping and we told them bits.

"You're not saying much. Was everything ok?" asked mom.

"Fine, we're just tired."

"You didn't get eaten or molested by a bear then Ava?" mom joked.

"Not a bear, no," my sister replied, looking at me.

"Oh well that's good. Maybe I worried too much. Maybe it is ok for just you two girls to go. If someone can drive you there," mom continued.

"Oh no we want Billy there. He's fun!" my sister protested.

"Fun huh? And how about you Billy? How did you cope with two eighteen year old girls? I bet you had your hands full," dad joked.

"They kept me busy."

"Where exactly did you go?" dad asked.

I told him explaining the area of the national park and the lake.

"Oh yes," said mom, " I think I know it. One of my friends at work, Sarah, she only works part time now, she and her husband David like to go up there quite often."