All Comments on 'A Cancelled Date'

by Bottom_side_up

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great

More

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

He got to try everything he wanted in one night. If only everyone was that lucky on their first time.

The ending was a little abrupt, but it was still a fun and very sexy story.

5-stars.

HayboysHayboysalmost 2 years ago

Great story keep them coming and cuming oh what a fucking Story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

But sex was too abrupt in starting, and too automatic proceeding.

Needed to slow down.

Needed more step-by-step details.

Needed more dialog during the pussy eating and during the blowjob.

Even the 'making out' needed to be slower. And more detailed.

And you wrote: "...tantalizing peak..." You meant PEEK.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

They probably should go out on the date now...... :-)

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusalmost 2 years ago

This has to be one of the very best in the "First Time" genre. Marvelously well crafted. Just a few grammar errors (using "raise" (transitive very) [raise/raised/raised] when the intransitive "rise" [rise/rose/risen] was called for), but not enough to disqualify this from among my favorites. 5 stars.

RondowdellRondowdellalmost 2 years ago

Please write more stories !

I enjoyed it !

billdaviesbilldaviesalmost 2 years ago

Superb. Really well written and sexy as hell. Much more of the same please!

afosi2604afosi2604almost 2 years ago

Enjoyable read! Would love to see a follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have got to keep writing. that was very hot. I don't care if there is a second chapter or not. I'm sure anything you write will be just as good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Although milliliter measures volume, millimeter, which measures length, might be a better choice of words to describe penetration of vagina. Keep writing.

JupiterMarsJupiterMarsover 1 year ago

Well done. Short without being quick. Descriptive without being graphic. Had a great “plausible fantasy” element to it and captured the fun college life vibe

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very sexy and funny and sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful how they both took care of each other. What a great day for both. My mind went back to my first.

YesterdayOnceMoreYesterdayOnceMoreover 1 year ago

Great narrative, nice characters. They seem like they could be real people, not cutout characters. Yeah, some editing you can do as others have noted, but good character development is far more valuable than perfect spelling. Keep it up.

afosi2604afosi2604over 1 year ago

5*. Enjoyable read. Well done and actually believable. Personally had a day similar in college, but she ended up being psycho and wanted a "relationship". Luckily, she didn't return the next semester.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun read with a nice balance of dialog and narration. Would enjoy more from these two, but sometimes it’s best where it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love to see the next chapter and how they deal with their first encounter, and if they can make it work. Great story.

roveroneroveroneabout 1 year ago

Lucky Chris...LOVE tall lanky sporty babes...toned bodies generally make for hot fucks...while no surprise pity she shaved...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good premise.

But every bit of sex is rushed. No tension whatsoever.

And an editor/proofreader wouldn't hurt. You wrote: ""Here me out..." HEAR, not HERE.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Waiting for the next chapter

SweboSwebo9 months ago

Awesome. Nice job. Plus, thanks for letting me know about Marty... what an asshole.

maddictmaddict4 months ago

" I've never met a girl like you before, you come a knocking on my door"💋Edwyn Collins

Chris you are the master I am but the learner. When a girl leans back to show you her skill with a razor, you play it cool or dumb. I would have dined at the 'Y' right of the bat. Chloe's exceptional in her ability to keep things in order. Fingers might be under rated by us guys, your fingering trick, did the trick. Remind me to tell you about the bowling grip some time, works best from behind.

Well I think that's about it for now even though this is my second time with you it was a perfect first time story. I watch a couple phugh is how I found you. A second date ?

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanus4 months ago

A good story that flowed well. Good Character development.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No, she did NOT shave her vagina. The vagina is the hairless tube between the vulva, pussy, snatch, twat, crotch or whatever and the uterus. No college female on the planet would say she shaved her vagina.

Bottom_side_upBottom_side_up3 months agoAuthor

So, you’re definitely correct. The vagina refers to the actual opening and the canal inside. But, for what’s it’s worth, I can tell you that when I was in college, my roommate and I definitely used to refer to this action as ‘shaving our vaginas.’ To be sure, it was not anatomically accurate. However, we wouldn’t have said “shaving our pussies” because that would have felt too vulgar. And, we wouldn’t have said shaving out pubic regions because that would have felt too sterile. And so vagina was the word we settled on. It felt accurate enough. But I can assure you that some “females” do, in fact, call that whole area their vagina. Because English isn’t a perfect language.

HansiMaierHansiMaier3 months ago

That needs a continuation. please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous