A Capable Businesswoman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fugue123
Fugue123
317 Followers

She pulled me over to the sofa I'd bought for the apartment, and sat with me, boobs still out. And just ... wow glorious.

"Doug, I have a favor to ask," she breathed. Then, "May I- may I sit closer to you?"

"Ungh-hungh ..." She slid closer to me. "That's ... not the favor though?"

"No, it just- it feels REALLY GOOD to be NEAR you, darling," she breathed. And I felt a little like I was losing myself in her eyes, she was so earnest ...

"Richard and I ... haven't been getting along as well."

"I'm sorry," I muttered, still trying to stay afloat in her eager gaze. Was the man MAD?! You don't fight with a woman as beautiful as Lisa, even before her "improvements". And now-

I'm not normally a big fan of cosmetic surgery, but ... well, angels must have performed the procedures on her, because she was PERFECT now. He should never fight with this woman, he should WORSHIP her.

"He's- he has his eye on some," she curled her lip distastefully, "OTHER little BITCH now." Richard was- leaving THIS woman?! To go chase OTHER tail now?!

"Which leaves me ... all alooone," she breathed. "And y'know ... lonely." She smiled weakly, hopefully at me, "May I- may I stay with you for a while, Doug?"

"Uhhh ..." Wow! What the-?!

"I ... don't have ANYWHERE else to GO, honey ..." she breathed.

Okay, my mom had raised me right, and my attention, which had been scattered since seeing the new her, condensed then. "Mom, it's YOUR HOUSE! You OWN the house!" She should kick Richard to the curb - to the next time zone, really. She could have any man she wanted now. I mean, she could before, too, but now- she- wow ...

"I couldn't- I couldn't possibly ask Richard to- to-" she breathed.

She set her hands on my thigh and leaned closer to me, still topless, to where I could very lightly feel her sweet breath puffing lightly on my lips as she spoke, "I WILL EARN my way, Doug. I can be VERY HELPFUL to you, sweetie.

"I can be your maid, dear. Your live-in always-on-call MAID.

"And I can help with LOTS of things ...

"Just LOTS AND LOTS of things ..."

There's ... no way I could turn THAT beautiful woman back out on the street. She stayed with me the next few days, and she WAS, remarkably helpful.

Naked, except for thigh-high boots, she cleaned the kitchen. And she - gulp - still retained the pelt she'd grown for Richard ...

Naked, and with great care and love, she cooked for us. Lisa. Cooked. Annnnd ... she wasn't half bad ...

She talked me into taking baths, instead of showers, and ... she helped. She'd ... soap my back ... sometimes having trouble finding the soap and having to ... grope around for it ...

I'd soap up HER back ... and her front ...

God, her front ...

With everything, she hung with bated breath for my approval. Besides, y'know, hanging onto me. Always nude, always eager to please ...

Things were ... hitting the weird point. And I decided we were going to take a trip, to visit Richard and see what the hell was going on.

So I drove us over to Lisa's house, where we found-

Lydia. Just-

Oh. My. God.

My cute older sister had ... had even more cosmetic surgery done?! So much so that she was ... just this side of grotesque.

She was still on this side - the hot side - of the line, but she was not far from crossing over into grotesque territory.

"I don' wanna talk about it," she informed me.

"But- what-" I gestured breastally, "When- how-?" What the FUCK?!

"I. Don't. Want to. Talk. About it," she repeated, giving me the "big sister" pronunciation that lets little brothers around the world know they are within sighting distance of their own death.

"Mm-kay." I always backed off when she gave me that tone. Not a big fan of my own early death, and all ...

Then she shook her head, "I mean ... I mean I had EVERYTHING done at once. For Richard."

For RICHARD?!

RICHARD?!

"I had my TITS STUFFED. I got BLOWJOB PILLOWS for lips. Contact lenses that are so light they're unnatural.

"My ASS is HUGE now. But ... Richard likes it that way ...

"And you can't tell through this industrial-strength bra," her tits WERE even bigger than Mom's now, "but my NIPPLES are just INSANE!

"They are ALWAYS on HIGH-BEAM! Stiff and EXCITED!"

She swallowed hard, obviously reluctant to admit whatever was coming next to her little brother. "And I am HORNY. I�m ALWAYS HORNY out of my MIND now, Doug"

She wriggled. "I am ALWAYS SOOO FUCKING HORNY!"

"That's, uhm, not from ... I mean there's no cosmetic surgery than can improve your ... libido, or anything, is there?"

"No," she sighed, "there's no operation for it. Richard just makes me so WET that I DROOL ICING OUT MY TWAT for him ..."

Meanwhile, Mom had slipped out of her clothes and wandered over to the window to look out.

"Anyway," my now huge-boobed, massively-phat-assed, and apparently pussy-drooling, horny-out-of-her-mind-now sister sighed as she looked over at naked-Mom, "How's Mom been? STILL can't keep CLOTHERS on the BITCH?"

That seemed a little harsh. Though, "I- ehr ... she ... DOES tend toward ..." I shrugged, "nude now."

"Yeah, look at her," we both looked over at Mom by the window, not a stitch of clothing on her, "She's like some naked mole rat."

Lydia sighed with disgust, "She's been just a BITCH-IN-HEAT since she had her TITS STUFFED for Richard."

And ... it suddenly clicked for me. LYDIA was the "other bitch" that Richard had his eye on now! He'd- Jesus! He'd discarded MOM to ... do whatever he did - is DOING - to Lydia?! And Mom, lonely, came over to my apartment to stay with me ... and, it seemed, desperate for my attention and approval ...

"He's here!" Mom bubbled loudly with joy from the window, "Richard is here!"

Lydia shed her shorts and tank top and military-grade bra in an eyeblink. "DADDY!" she rushed to the door, fidgety with excitement.

Richard stepped in, and Lydia was all over him with excitement, hugging him, pressing those massive mounds of hers now into his arm and chest. Richard saw Lisa, also grinning eagerly with excitement, then he looked over at me. "Oh hi, Doug. Good to see you."

He swatted Lydia's big ass cheek, then turned her around away from him to face me as he cupped her boob. "Your sister has something to tell you. Go ahead, snookums, tell him."

"Doug, I was SOOOOOOO WRONG about Richard!" She was reaching one hand behind her back, and started ... squeezing Richard's bulge through the front of his pants. "He is just an AMAZING man!"

"What about Greg?" I reminded her. "Your ... y'know, husband?"

"Oh, I just threw him back. Set him free - all that.

"After Richard FUCKED MY BRAINS OUT, I'm not going to settle for JUST A GREG. C'mon!"

She was getting distracted with squeeze-stroking his crotch behind her through his pants, so Richard prompted her as he nibbled on her neck and fondled her naked crotch, "So, continue ..."

She took a deep breath to focus. "And all those bad things I said about him - I was just being a LITTLE CUNT OF A BITCH.

"I was strung SOOOOO TIGHT, just DESPERATE to GET LAID by a REAL MAN. Like Richard.

"So Richard finally BENT ME OVER and STUFFED SOME SENSE into me between my thighs!

"OHGAAWWWWWWD, I'm thinking CLEARER now!"

She spun around and pushed Richard down into the chair behind him, then sank her face toward his crotch. "I LOVE you, Daddy!" she sighed.

"Okay! That's enough!" I blurted, afraid my big sister was going to start sucking Dick right there in front of me. "Uhm, Richard, could I ... talk to you a minute in the kitchen?"

He shrugged, pushed a disappointed Lydia back from his pants zipper, and followed me into the kitchen.

I spun around, not understanding any of this. "What in the-?! Lydia DESPISED you, right down to your toenails. YOU'RE why she moved out. And NOW, she is-"

"Yeah," he nodded, "SPREADING EAGERLY for me these days. Cuddly little kitten."

I didn't understand how that could happen, but ... "Awwwwright, and Lisa - we couldn't get her to stop gazing lovingly at you, last we saw. But now- she's- since she came to my-"

"I know, right? I mean, what am *I* going to do with Lisa now? You can only pull the teeth out of a dangerous attack dog once." He shrugged. "When all the teeth are out, you ..."

Lisa wandered into the kitchen then, and made a beeline to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck, nuzzled her tongue and lips to my neck, and applied her body to mine like a decal to a windshield, molding her posture to press the most parts erotically to me, grinding her crotch to mine through my clothes, probably staining the front of my pants wet with her excess lubricant.

Richard finished, "... rename her to Gummy and pass her on to her stepson."

I paid his last statement hardly any attention. I had a really horny woman on my hands at the moment. "L-Lisa?!"

"I LOVE you, darling!" she gushed, "I just want to STAY with you. Forever! I am YOURS, baby! I belong to YOU, Doug! I NEED you, sweetheart!"

Lydia followed Lisa into the kitchen with us, and pressed her wide, wet booty back against the crotch of Richard's pants and began to give him a pleasant-looking penile butt-cheek massage.

"Meanwhile," Richard continued, "I go on to the next dangerous puppy."

"I love you SOOOO MUCH, Daddy!" my big sister moaned longingly, grinding back against the man she had despised, the man she now sought to tempt into fucking her.

"I'm just ... making the world safer," Richard concluded, "one barking dog at a time."

"Isn't cuddly SOOOO much better than bitchy?" Lydia moaned, stacking the sexual debate for her and Richard's side ...

* * * Epilog * * *

To be totally truthful ... Richard was right: Lisa WAS a lot nicer, all defanged and ... cuddly.

And Lydia DID seem a lot happier with her life - AND her body - molded around Dick.

Fugue123
Fugue123
317 Followers
12