A Capital Affair Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working my flesh with a precision that made me gush like the first time I had sex, Damien patiently took me to places I had never been with Barry. I couldn't stand it any longer. I pushed him away and went down on him, running my tongue along the full magnificent length of his shlong. I teased every centimeter while keeping my eyes on Damien's joy. It became a little tricky to keep him from coming as I slid him into my mouth, taking him as deep as I dared.

I tried to take all of him in my mouth but Damien just kept getting harder and longer. My tongue felt his tip extend well past his foreskin. Since a deep throat on a full stomach was out of the question, I paused letting him feel the warmth and wetness of my mouth as a promise what was to come. Then I slowly extracted him from my mouth, working my tongue inside my mouth back down the shaft. When I reached the tip, I circled it once with my tongue and teased his shaft as I took him in my mouth again. I did this a couple more times before I decided that I needed some service. I panted:

"Now, Damien. I want you so much."

I got into the missionary position, spread my legs wide and took his engorged shlong in my hand to position it at the opening of my vagina. Raising my legs to provide the right angle, I felt pressure as Damien pushed and entered, slowly penetrating me. When his shlong was halfway in, he started moving in and out, keeping up a leisurely rhythm. I sighed with each stroke as he played with my boobies, working me to perfection. I orgasmed deeply and prolonged. In my ecstasy I felt, "this has to be the best orgasm of my life," but I would be quickly be proven wrong.

I just came down from the high when Damien took complete control. He pulled my legs up and linked my ankles around his neck so my tuches was up in the air. He put his hands on my shoulders for support, pinning me to the bed. All I could do was grab his arms and hang on for dear life. That's when I panicked. I realized that, until now, I never had all of him inside me and he was about to go in deep, really deep.

I struggled, trying to push him away but he was much too strong for me. Suddenly, he thrust his entire length in me. That was the most pain that I had since childbirth. I screamed, "Please stop! That hurt, Damien." I felt more than stuffed, I was afraid that Damien was tearing up my insides. How would I ever explain that as a plausible outcome of my business trip? He just ignored me and began to slam in and out of my stretched pussy.

My body was just overwhelmed by the sensations traveling through it. I started to drip sweat off my back, my pussy juices flowing copiously down the crack of my tuches. I could feel and hear Damien's balls as they slapped my tuches with each powerful stroke. For a man close to twice my age, Damien was a machine. He didn't slow down, he didn't stop, he didn't tire. My knees became rubbery making my legs fly off his neck, leaving my feet flailing helplessly in the air.

Despite my distress, I felt a ripple flowing from my pussy upwards over my whole body that escalated into an eruption of pain and pleasure. I experienced another orgasm even more protracted than the first, a feast of sweet and sour sex. Have you ever experienced a sexual encounter that you didn't know whether you wanted it to last forever or stop immediately? I screamed alternatively, "Enough, already!" or "Don't stop!" Normally, I use my kegels to bring a man to orgasm but they were stretched to the point where they were ready to snap. After what seemed like an eternity, Damien shook and groaned, signalling a noisy orgasm of his own, to my relief.

As soon as he rolled off me, I ran as fast as I could to the en suite while a mixture of Damien's plus my own liquids trickled down the inside of my thighs over the tops of my stockings. I prayed that my blood wasn't one of them. Sometimes God answers prayers because I was a mess between my legs but I wasn't bleeding. I cleaned myself up as well as I could with only a couple of medium sized towels - a typical man's bathroom. I rinsed the mess out of my stockings and hung them over the railing. Guys hate it when a woman takes over his bathroom but tonight I had no choice.

By the time I got back to the bed, Damien had another woody and was ready to go again but I was far too sore for more sex. Also, I was totally exhausted after getting the full megillah about Security's investigations and the full m'wamba from Damien. I let Damien down slowly with some delicious post play so he relaxed. Finally, I manoeuvred him into a spoon with his hand on my breast and we fell asleep together. I was so much at peace knowing that the solution to my marital problems rested in my purse. After we showered together and had a continental breakfast the next morning, Damien had one of his creepy security dudes drive me back to my hotel. I really must stop calling those two guys creepy, especially after what they did for me.

I was so sore that I was happy to be going home to recover. I hoped that nobody noticed my slightly bow-legged walk but, if they did, They never said a word. The Ottawa staff took me out for lunch in appreciation for helping them get their store up and running. I picked up my dress in the afternoon from the cleaners, free of shmuts from the embassy party.

I waited in the airport for a late evening flight to avoid any embarrassing encounter with Barry. The lights were out when the taxi let me out so I assume that Barry had made it home and paid the babysitter. I slipped in the back door, reset the alarm system and retired to the guest bedroom, trying not to wake up Barry. Thursday morning, I ducked out from work and took the flash drive to show George.

"This is great evidence, Regina but, unfortunately, it's useless in a court. We can't go before a judge with any of this because you say you can't reveal how you obtained all this. As for me, maybe I don't want to know where all this came from."

I wanted to cry - I was doing a lot of that this week. "Can't we tell our investigator where to look? Otherwise I'm no better off than when I walked in here."

"I don't want to take this to court and get bogged down in heavy litigation and motions to strike evidence but there's another way to get us where we want to be."

Apparently, George spotted the time stamp on the video and compared it to the time sheets Security had downloaded (i.e. hacked) from his firm's accounting system. He found that Barry was charging his client for the time he was giving his shikse a desk job. George had a shyster-to-shyster conversation with Barry, threatening to have him disbarred if he didn't negotiate a quiet divorce with me. Apparently, the Law Society of Upper Canada frowns on charging clients for time spent shtupping your articling student. With lawyers, it's OK to cheat on your wife but not your clients.

Barry was quite co-operative and humble after that talk. In fact, Barry was out of the house before the weekend. Not only did Barry settle quickly but George took him to the cleaners. As part of the settlement, George negotiated the house, custody of the kids, child allowance and a generous alimony for me. George is fond of quoting Lyndon Johnson: "When you get them by the balls, their hearts and minds will always follow." My divorce proves that it pays to be kind to other people because you never know when you will need a kindness in return. My one little kindness to George, the bullied teenager, paid off big time for me. I got one of Canada's best divorce lawyers when I needed one.

It sounds like the end of my story because I got my divorce without disclosing my own indiscretion. Don't you know that you can't shut up a Jewish mother when she has something more to say. A lot of amazing things happened to me and everybody involved in my affair. Be patient because there's still one chapter left to write.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

I'm 51 You're never too old to start again.in Loving Wives
BTB, Incorporated P.I. investigates client's cheating wife, with a twist.in Loving Wives
Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
Until The Christmas Party A bad decision at a festive occasion.in Loving Wives
Some Days the Bear Gets You The Boss wants the wife.in Loving Wives
More Stories