All Comments on 'A Captain and Her Ship'

by Eutopia

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Oral RexOral Rexover 13 years ago
A great, sexy and emotional story, but...

...but watch the spelling. Spelling mistakes take the reader out of the zone. A spell checker doesn't know what you mean if you know the sound of the word, but not the spelling. A thesaurus is a big help. Examples: shoot/chute, pealing/peeling, clamber/clamour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it!!!

So erotic!!! Please give us more from Vul and Sophie!!!! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
definitly want more of vul and sophie!

Makes me want to sign up for that duty! more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story!!!

What a great story. Looking forward to more of Sophie and Vul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Heh

It's an erotic version of "The Ship Who Sang". Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
if men looked after their women like Vul does his

there would be a lot less fucking around I'll bet heh

TaylormanTaylormanover 13 years ago

Totally enjoyed this story! Hope to read more in your next installment!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I could have enjoyed this story if...

You actually cared enough to spell correctly. It ruins the story when I have to try to decipher what your intent is when you can't be bothered to spell correctly.

Lastly, size 'E' breasts? really?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I like to read more.

I want to know what will happen please. :)

darkhkdarkhkabout 13 years ago
loooved it

ok looved that story. Would love to see more of them. i was also confused over E sized breasts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More please.

I love the story and I would like to read some more please.

FaustienneFaustienneabout 13 years ago
Great read!

I like that this story is not just a Porn Without Plot.

The sex was hot!

I'd love to read more about Sophie and Vul.

What's up with the bewilderment of two of the commenters below about E-cup breasts? NZ E-cup = US DDD/E (UK F)

toxicologytoxicologyabout 13 years ago
Oh, Cup Sizes...

Loved the story! Yes, a few typos, but nothing too atrocious or inhibiting. Would definitely read more about Vul and Sophie

As for the confusion over cup sizes: I know size E sounds like it stands for enormous, but I have a few friends who wear an E-cup and it's really not that big, especially when the wearer in question isn't a size 0. Though it's apparently a pain to find good bras, it is a perfectly normal and common enough boob size. Get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More please

Great start. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More please!

I've been coming back, but thiers no new one, are you still going to do it? D-:

indiainkedindiainkedabout 13 years ago
Wow!

Really dig the story! I'm usually EXTREMELY skeptical of any erotic story that tries to slap some character on its characters, because much of the time it ends up horribly done with two paragraphs of fucking sandwiched in five pages of stiff, unrealistic dialogue about college classes and troo luv in quasi-script format making me waste twenty minutes of my life that could have been spent reading something badass like THIS! Keep being awesome!

On a critical note, right out of the gate, the writing seemed to struggle a little, and it kinda felt like, I dunno, like you were trying a little too hard to prove your character, Sophie, was different, that she DEFINITELY wasn't a Sue how could you say such a thing. You seemed to go out of your way to downplay her appearance, and describe her hair as "average." Stay with me though, as soon as the story got rollin' a little more, I could kinda tell when you got more comfortable with what you were writing, because that's when Sophie's imperfections stopped feeling forced and she as a character started feeling real. She's obviously a character you've taken the time to really flesh out, and that's fantastic. Did I mention the dialogue was good? It was realistic, and that... Wow, what an amazing breath of fresh air it was. Then the story kept being awesome and intense until right about Val's replaying of Sophie's really intense break down moment(s). This is a double-sided blade. Being a long-time roleplayer m'self, I could sorta tell that this was a part that you were a little apprehensive about doing, but you punched your fear in the face and hurled yourself right into the challenge. Good on ya! You had a lot of passion and a lot of emotion and you're very fond of your characters, which is great. Unfortunately, the crazy displays were a little overboard, breaking the suspension of disbelief. BUT THEN. You got finished with that and on to the bathing scene, which was sooooo well done omgggg, the way you specified things made it REAL, man, and it was NOT the trite shit I end up half-heartedly reading all the time when I search "tentacles." Dude, this stuff was DIFFERENT. This had stuff that I NEVER SEE EVER in other stories. It had... intimacy? Not sure if that's the right word, but something like that. The petals-thing was definitely badass and the way you kept using them was very creative, and Val kept internally making these "She's the captain, who am I to [whatever]" remarks and it was spaced perfectly and it wasn't too frequent or predictable while still being like "Whoa this really smart computer guy character is AWESOME and totally like a really smart computer guy character," which, lemme tell you, is really fucking impressive.

In conclusion, I know this is an erotic story but it's also a really good story-story with actual characters and stuff so I feel obligated to leave like, real feedback and encouragement. More Sophie and Val would totally be fantastic, and I really hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow!

It's something about this story that makes me want to come back, and read it all over again, I can't explain about how amazing this is! Even the others! I just wish that for a great Author that you would continue but thats up to you if you want to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
KDSADFGHJ

More. Now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome story

I would love to see more of Sophie and Vul

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE

More now or I'll hunt you down and kill you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ack.

Must have more. O.o

AflameAflameabout 12 years ago
Agree totally with indianinked!

Damn! Intimacy is really difficult to write between two PEOPLE, never mind a woman and a machine. A very good story. Enjoyed it all the way through. Although the typo's were a little distracting. Easy to miss when writing. Spellcheck should sort that out for ya. Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
10 stars!! Will there be more?

Will this story have a saga, like Vul giving Sophie some TLC in bed or on other parts of the ship, giving her anal, penetrating her 2/ 3 holes, developing a lover/pervert like personality, groping, enticing stimulating & seducing Sophie to further explore and avail his services or giving her a scheduled service or both becoming sexually playful. Nevertheless I hope it has a continuation... ^^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing!!!

Would absolutely love to see more of this ! Keep up the good work~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
HUZZAH

I love you for writing this !!!! Easily the best thing I've read so far on this site xD Would love more :3

BluePhoenix0020BluePhoenix0020about 11 years ago
One of the best!

I gotta say this is the first story on this site that I've found to be appealing then the others I have read, it is a fantastic read with the plot being entertaining enough even without knowing it could get erotic (although the build up makes it all the more better) Can't wait to check out the rest of your work!

RailroadManRailroadManover 9 years ago
Very Nice

I am not usually one for tentacles, but this story has me wanting more. Please continue with the series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loving it

This is soo good that I wouldn't mind seeing more vul and Sophie actually I want more cal and Sophie

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Still coming back 4 years later.

God I'm so glad I found this again. Its my favorite story on here of all time. Its beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Spelling so atrocious....

... I couldn't finish it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous