A Car Ride

Story Info
Cock teasing wife gets it wrong!
1.3k words
3.32
32.2k
27
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers

Car Ride

"Hey Joy! Want a ride in my new car?"

The shout made Joy look up from her desk and she grinned at Max swaggering in the doorway.

"What brings you to this neck of the woods?" She smiled at him.

"Oh, just thought I'd take a drive down and see if any pretty girls wanted a "ride" in my new car." He grinned lecherously at her.

Joy looked at him, married she may be but there was something about Max that made her pussy twitch every time he visited her site. She knew that he had had some of the other girls in the company and she nearly became one of them at the last conference session.

"Go on then," she said reluctantly. "Anyway, what is it?"

Getting up from her desk, Joy made sure that Max got a good look at her long sexy legs. She saw him staring at her and giggled inwardly. It was always fun to wind up the guys but that would be all with Max. She followed him out to the car park and saw him stop at a small, 2 seat BMW.

"There it is," Max grinned, Nice eh?"

"Mmmmmm" she purred, "but there's no back seat Max. How can a girl get ridden silly in this?"

Giggling she saw the consternation on his face. She knew he wanted her but her overt comment about being fucked had him flustered. She liked that.

Recovering, Max opened the small door for her and grinned. "Get in and I will give you a good ride."

Joy smiled demurely back at him and climbed into the leather seat. She had no intention of being coy, her pencil skirt rode completely up her long legs as she got in, the car was low.

Max could see right up her skirt and as he realised she was wearing stockings,her flimsy knickers came into view. He gulped.

As she showed him everything, Joy glanced at his crotch. Her show had done the trick, his cock was rigid and pushing hard to get out.

Driving off, Max put the car through its paces and Joy clung on as he flung it round some tight bends. As they drove Joy could feel the exhilaration coursing through her body. Her pussy began to tingle and she began to play with her own body. She was going to tease him something rotten.

Max now had one eye on the road and one on the sexy woman next to him. Joy was running her hands over her body and stretching her long legs as best she could in the small car. She hadn't pulled her skirt down when she got in and he could see right up to her stocking tops. At one point she opened her legs and slipped her hand between them onto her pussy. Max tried to get his hand over onto Joy's body but the centre console made it difficult. She knew what he was trying to do and she tormented him more!

Driving was now becoming dangerous and Max spotted a quiet lane and turned down it. After a few hundred yards he stopped the car.

Still writhing in the seat, Joy looked at him through hooded eyes and asked, "Max, you've not got a back seat, how can you fuck a girl in this thing?"

Max jumped from the car and said "Come on girl, get out and I'll fuck you right here!" He began to open her door and struggle with his trousers at the same time. He had this hot piece of pussy in front of him and he wanted her badly.

"Max! Nooooooo," she giggled, "I want it in the car, you offered me a ride in it and you can't give me a ride in it!"

Stopping to think, Max reached down and pulled her from the car.

"Wait," he said as he scrabbled at his trousers and clambered into the passenger seat.

Joy was giggling at him, she hadn't really expected him to think of this and she really hadn't expected to get this far! Her bluff had been called.

Max was sat in the seat with his stiff cock sticking up like a tent pole and Joy fixed her eyes on it. Her pussy tingled again, his cock did look inviting.

He never gave her a chance to stop him as he grabbed her arm and pulled her onto him.

Joy squealed as she felt him grip her hips and pull her down. He turned her away from him and she fell into his lap.

Her legs opened as she slipped and she found herself facing forward in the car with Max under her. Her skirt was round her waist and Max was tugging at her knickers.

She shuddered with pleasure as she felt his fingers tugging at the gusset of her knickers. His other hand worked his stiff cock between her legs and toward her pussy. Max smiled inwardly as his hand felt her wet gusset, she wanted it! He pulled the thin material to the side and exposed her dripping cunt to his hard cock.

Quickly, before she could stop him, Max pushed up into her. She was wet and wanting his cock and he went in all the way in one thrust.

Joy squealed again but in pleasure as she felt him invading her pussy.

Max moaned as his cock was enveloped in her hot sticky cunt.

"Oh God Max, we shouldn't be doing this," Joy gasped as she felt him filling her willing cunt with his cock.

"To late girl, you're getting fucked you cock teaser and you know you want it," he hissed into her ear.

Pulling her down hard on his cock, he tried to thrust even deeper into her hot body.

Joy moaned as he assaulted her pussy and gripped the top of the windscreen. The stiff cock inside her body felt good and her body responded to its presence. She began to ride slowly up and down on him as her lust drove any doubt from her mind.

Holding on tight to her hips, Max sat still as Joy used his cock. He was grinning as she gave in to her needs and began to fuck him in the car.

Moving his hands slightly, he began to lift her up and down on his cock as she rode him. All the time she was squeezing his cock with her tight pussy as if she was trying to suck the cum from his balls. Soon, he could feel his climax building up deep in his loins.

Faster and faster Joy rode her lover in the car. She was using him to pleasure herself, ignoring the fact that she really didn't want to become one of Max's conquests.

Her little game of winding him up had gone wrong but she just needed to be fucked right now. He was willing, so was she and what a nice hard cock he had!

As Joy fucked him steadily, Max lost control of his cock. Spurt after spurt of hot cum shot out of him and deep into her sodden cunt. He groaned as he came and Joy felt the hot sticky fluid burst from his cock deep in her cunt.

Ignoring his climax, she continued to ride him wanting to climax herself.

Cum was being forced from her cunt each time she pressed down on his semi-hard cock and it was being spread all over his trousers.

Finally, Joy felt her climax hitting her and with a moan, she drove herself down hard for one last time on him.

Max held her as she orgasmed and then finally subsided onto him.

When she recovered, Joy eased herself of Max's limp cock and it slipped from her dripping cunt and flopped on his trousers. Giggling, she looked down at him and smoothed her skirt.

Her knickers were just about holding the cum in her and she used a tissue to mop up the cum on her stockings.

Max looked at her and grinned. "So, a girl can't fuck in this car eh?"

Joy looked down at his crotch, "maybe we can after all, but you will need to carry spare trousers if it always results in a mess like that!"

Danieluk
Danieluk
321 Followers