A Career Change? Ch. 02 - Preparing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Typically, I would go over what to expect at the event, but I think you all got a good taste of it at the bachelorette party. Just remember, hands-off anyone you are not contracted to have relations with. If you have any problems, let us know, and we will take care of it." Chief Smith leaned back in his chair and motioned Xandra to carry on.

"Okay, I believe we are done with Jillian and Eric. Do you need your delivery driver for the next couple of hours?" Alexandra had a wicked smile on her face.

"We don't have a big delivery scheduled until 6pm this evening; he's yours until then," Jillian said as she stood up. They likely had plenty of prep work in the kitchen before they opened.

"Nothing else to sign?" Eric asked as he followed his wife.

"Nope, we have all we need now, thank you." Xandra stood. "Curtis, Chief, I believe we are finished with you. I will send copies to your office as soon as we make them." The two stood with a nod and left out of the rear door of the glass prism.

Xandra called for someone to come pick up the paperwork and make copies. Marshall was initially hopeful that perhaps Amy would be the one to collect the papers, but an older woman that he had never seen before took the documents.

"Marshall, why don't we go over a few more things and show you the setup for the event. My husband is going to tag along." Alexandra turned, leading them all to the rear exit. Marshall couldn't help peeking at her tight ass in the short ivory and gold-colored dress, hoping her husband hadn't noticed. Glancing over at him, the shorter gentleman had his eyes glued to Xandra.

"So, you are likely going to be our main event. Kendra seemed excited about it as well on our conference call."

"Is the compensation adequate?" Asked her husband; he had dark hair streaked with gray at his temples. He might have been less than five and a half feet tall but had a noble air that made him seem taller until Marshall was beside him.

The compensation was twenty-five percent better than at the previous party when tips were added to the last event. It was incredible as the tips had comprised almost half the total. Marshall was not about to call attention to the fact that he thought it might be too much. Then again, he had never priced talent for a live sex show. "Does it include tips?"

"Oh no, that should increase compensation considerably if you two put on a good show." He said with an easy smile. Perhaps his cutthroat reputation was just from those on the losing side of his mergers for which his firm provided legal support.

"Excellent," Marshall said truthfully. They meandered through the facility for a few minutes, in mostly silence. Alexandra's heels tapped out a steady rhythm on the granite floors. Eventually, they came to an area he recognized; the ballroom and kitchen were cordoned off with soft ropes and a sign that said no admittance.

"We have a few things to show you back here." Alexandra held up the velvet rope and allowed him and her husband to duck under them. She unlocked the wing with a thunk. The big wooden door swung into a dark hallway. Her husband walked to the opposite wall and flipped on the hallway lights. "You have seen most of this area, but let me show you a secret or two."

Alexandra walked clear down the hallway, past the doors to the ballroom and kitchen. The hallway had several supply or utility closets; nothing seemed particularly interesting about the door Alexandra opened until she stepped aside to let him look. The room glowed from eight monitors. They all showed the same desktop wallpaper.

"This is the room where Estaban and I watch the events. We get a feed from the cameras, so I know when to come back out." Alexandra pointed out proudly. Her husband nodded in assent. "We sometimes entertain ourselves while waiting." She said with a devious smile. Marshall couldn't figure out why she was oversharing. "I had a good time with your prior show."

"Uh, thanks?" Marshall felt as if he was being leered at. Had she admitted that she and her husband had watched him masturbate together? It could be that she liked watching, and he wanted her. Marsh tried not to dwell on it.

"They have the ballroom set up like it will be during the show. Let's go over some camera angles and some of the gotchas we have learned from years past. Remember, they didn't have a show last year; they have been looking forward to this for two years." Xandra guided them back to the ballroom.

"No pressure, Marshall," Estaban said.

Alexandra unlocked and unbolted the door to the ballroom. When he stepped in, he could instantly see the room was twice the size it had been for the bachelorette party. "It looks bigger," Marshall said as he gazed over the stage.

"They opened up the second divider to extend the room. It can go one size larger." Estaban explained as Xandra was fiddling with the door.

Is she locking the door behind us? Marshall felt a little uneasy; he took a deep breath to put himself at peace. In the middle of the stage was a queen-sized bed with full bedding and a headboard.

"This will be where you and Kendra put on your show. It's not as easy as it sounds to have sex in front of an audience." Xandra sounded as though she was speaking from experience. "You did a great job jacking off for the crowd, but this will involve positioning two bodies at all times. Some guys can't handle the pressure. If you're just pushing rope, we will pull you from the stage. Our girls get enough of that experience at home."

"Okay, ma'am." Marshall orbited the bed and started to visualize how he and Kendra would work together and provide for camera angles. Estaban had found a seat on the far end of the stage with a wicked smile as he stared at his wife.

"Are you capable of getting sucked off and getting your cock back up quickly?" Xandra set her purse down on an actual nightstand beside the bed and stared at him while she bit her lower lip.

"It's never been a problem before." It had honestly been quite some time since he had attempted what she was asking but having sex with Jillian twice was somewhat similar.

"Are you sure?" Estaban questioned from his perch.

"Pretty sure," Marshall said as confidently as he could.

"Experiment time, babe?" Estaban called out to his wife.

Xandra nodded and then turned to him with a sly smile. "Marshall, consider this the final part of your job interview. The girls at the party want to see you, but if you can't perform, I'll need to find someone else."

"What... what are you talking about?" Marshall couldn't help stammering out.

"He needs you to spell it out, hon." Estaban shifted in his seat.

"Marshall, I have a reputation to uphold at the club. Some assholes that broke a contract nearly cost me too much. I need to know that I'm providing the best entertainment possible." Xandra stepped closer to him as she spoke. "I'll suck your cock until you cover my tits with semen. We'll see how long it takes until you can fuck me. We're then going to practice some camera angles. My husband will play the role of the audience."

"Uhh..." Xandra was quite good-looking, if double his age, but this felt wrong. Then again, he had just had sex with a married woman two days ago. The paycheck was already higher than he had been paid the first time. How angry would Jillian and Eric be if he backed out? Would Kendra want anything to do with him if Marsh cost her a great paycheck?

"Do you want the job or not? I know you want to fuck Kendra; show me that you can be the star of the show." Xandra was not waiting for an answer; she reached back and unzipped her dress, letting it fall from her. She was not wearing any undergarments beneath. There was no denying that she had a tight body, with large, perky breasts that seemed to have some unusual bounce. He was almost sure that there was something artificial to the lift of her body, but her surgeon did good work. "C'mon, Marsh, get naked, and let's have some fun."

"I don't get the job if I don't try out?" Marshall could foresee the great paycheck and sex with Kendra falling apart.

"That would be the gist of it." Estaban chimed in again.

Marshall paused to consider. How would this be that different than fucking Jillian? She was technically a supervisor, but her offer had come from the angle of helping him out. This was a demand. He swallowed hard as he considered.

"You wouldn't be forfeiting your shows during the bachelorette parties. We already know you're great at that, but I must ensure you can perform with a partner." Xandra stepped closer and pulled his head down to kiss him. This was instantly different than Jillian; there was no passion and no kissing with her. Xan's lips had a ravenous hunger to them. "So, what do you say?"

His mind continued to roil, debating, but his anatomy instantly reacted to a naked Xandra and the kiss. "What about Kendra?" Marshall stammered out. She had already understood when it came to sex with Jillian; would she really want to go out with him if he was just a man slut.

"I already ran it by her on our conference call," Xandra said as she unbuttoned his shirt.

He had found it odd when she texted him a 'good luck, have fun with Alexandra.' message before the meeting.

"She wants to be sure you can get her a full payout. If she's going to have sex for an audience, she wants to get paid."

A sudden new fear of disappointing Kendra on stage arced through his brain. A little more practice wouldn't hurt. He finally logically landed on. "Okay, let's do this."

"Great, get naked and have a seat on the bed. I am going to get my hubby ready for this." Xandra slinked to her husband, kissing him passionately as she helped him undress.

Marshall did as commanded and stripped out of his khakis and button-up. He found a spot on the stage to lay them flat, so they shouldn't wrinkle as they played. Estaban sitting naked on the opposite side of the platform was a little disconcerting, but he had already come this far. Alexandra turned back to him with a lascivious smile.

"Hands behind your back; I don't want you to cover up any angles from the audience or the cameras," Xandra commanded as she knelt in front of him. His penis was only half erect as she sucked his head into her mouth, one hand on his testes and the other guiding his shaft. It took her a minute to get into a rhythm and get Marsh erect.

"Good, I was worried that you would have stage fright. This is what a real man's cock looks like, Esty." She turned toward her husband while continuing to jack Marsh's stiff shaft. Not waiting for her man to respond, Xandra sunk slowly down his shaft, her tongue flicked against the bottom of his penis. Her hands wrapped around his waist and quickly bobbed up and down his throbbing pole. She managed to get about three-quarters of his dick into her mouth before Xandra had to retreat.

"It's much harder to take all of him, though."

"I'll bet you look good trying." Marshall could see a naked Estaban in the corner of his eye. The older man leaned back on his chair as he played with his small penis.

"Having fun watching me, babe?" Xandra turned toward the man as she raced a pair of hands along Marsh's straining shaft.

"Always, I can't wait to watch you fuck that big cock."

"Do you still have the condoms, Esty?"

"Of course."

Alexandra did not reply for a moment; Marshall's cock occupying her mouth may have taken her voice away. "Good, I would hate to forgo that part of the fun." She took a quick break and then engulfed him again wholly.

"How is she, Marsh?" Esteban questioned.

It felt odd to be watched and even weirder to have someone asking him questions. "Very good..." He moaned and answered truthfully; Xandra might be more skilled than Jillian had been a few days ago. Marsh wondered momentarily if this was, perhaps, not an abnormal occurrence for Xandra and Esteban.

"My pussy is even better." Alexandra came off his cock for just long enough to say. Her tongue was beneath his cock as she drew all of him again into her mouth. Slowly more and more of him disappeared into her, tongue slathering and slithering below the phallus. She roughly handled his testicles. It just danced around being painful.

"Her vagina is incredible," Esteban said with a smile. His eyes never left the two performers as he stroked himself quickly.

The talking lapsed as Xandra seemed to be focused on making him spill. She could never get all of him, but that did not stop her from trying again and again. The way she could suck and still masterfully employ her tongue was masterful. Her hands were a blur, teasing his testicles and covering his throbbing cock. Unconsciously, Marshall moved his hands up to Xandra's hair.

"Hands behind your back, Marsh. We don't need you to block the cameras during Wild Night." Alexandra paused her actions to demand. "If that's too hard, I can have Esty go grab the handcuffs."

"That won't be necessary." Marsh held one wrist behind his back to keep the view clear.

Xandra wasted no time getting back to frantic motions along his pole. One arm went behind his back and pushed his ass toward her. Perhaps she was thinking that would aid her in trying to deepthroat his penis. Although it was unsuccessful, it did not keep the pressure from building. Marsh tensed his core, trying to keep from ejaculating too soon.

"I'm not judging you for how long you can get blown." She must have sensed something. "Cum for me, and we can see if you can still get it up in a few minutes."

Marshall could only nod as Alexandra went back to work. He changed posture from trying to stall to taking down his defenses. "Oh fuck! I'm gonna!" Marsh bellowed out a warning. Xandra extracted him from her mouth and switched to a firm grip and fast motions on his cock. "Ohh!" The sensation came quickly as she pressed firmly on his testicles.

This ejaculation was quick and intense, not the extended release like when Jillian had sucked him off a few days ago. The first electric impulse surged up his spine, and then he peppered Xandra's face with cum like a shotgun. She changed the angle of his penis to frost her perky breasts with semen. "Unk!" He cried out as another spray ripped out of him. There seemed to be no pause between successive eruptions. In no time, the brief burst of pleasure wound down. Alexandra kept wanking as his orgasm finished.

"That wasn't nearly as much as when you performed last week." Xandra sounded judgemental. "I should have brought a towel." She stepped past him and moved quickly toward the kitchen.

"She's good, isn't she?" Esteban asked as she disappeared into the kitchen. His right hand was still wrapped around his dick as he slowly moved it up and down his shaft.

A creeping disgust was pounding in Marsh's head. His legs twitched, and he wanted to grab his outfit and run from the room. He took a deep breath to steady himself. There was no way to flee from this, not after what he had done to get here. "Very." Marshall sat on the bed and scanned the rest of the ballroom. He tried to imagine what it would look like crammed full of women watching him have sex.

"Do you know your way around a pussy?" Alexandra reappeared quickly with a towel, and none of his sperm still dappling her flesh.

"I 've never heard a complaint, though I've heard a lot of joyful screaming." A wide smile graced his face. He was choosing his reaction and pushing the uneasy feelings down.

"Let's see if you're better than my husband with your tongue."

"There's a reason that she keeps me around."

"Other than the fact I love you?" Xandra stepped over to kiss her masturbating husband.

"There is that too," Esteban smirked.

Alexandra moved with purpose over to the bed and sat at a corner, spreading her legs toward her husband. "Get over here and get me off so we know you can satisfy a woman with an audience."

Marsh knelt between her legs and got to work with no preamble kisses or embraces. Xandra may have kissed and made out with him initially, but he felt no romance in this encounter. This was purely a mechanical issue without a shred of passion. He did try to pretend he was really into it but wasn't sure if he was being successful.

Using his tongue to bathe the entirety of her womanhood, Marshall wasted zero time showing her how skilled he was in cunnilingus. The brag about her husband seemed to be a challenge that Marsh needed to answer. Xandra was very excited, her nectar oozing out of a dark pink, almost purple in places, quim. As his tongue made opening forays into her, he could taste a strong dose of her excitement. She had a potent flavor that was not unpleasant but lacked the touch of sweetness that Jillian had possessed.

"Mmm..." Xandra cooed in response as Marsh ran a tongue between her folds and flickered against her clit. Her most sensitive bundle of nerve endings was prominent. If a man ever had an issue finding hers, he must have been completely clueless. He battered against her clitoris and sank a long digit into a hot, tight tunnel.

"He certainly isn't timid, Esty," Xandra announced between moans. "Do you want to come play cameraman? We did say we want him to test camera ang..." Her sentence was cut off when Marsh added a second digit to her vagina.

Closing his eyes, Marsh concentrated on doing his best to get Xandra off. Flickering his tongue against her clit, like a flame trying to light a fuse, his lover thrashed against the bed.

"Not bad from here." Esteban was easily visible in the periphery of Marsh's vision. The older man had his cock in his hand, slowly rubbing it. "That is quite the nimble tongue."

"He doesn't know me as well as you do, dear."

Esteban spent several minutes walking around the pair as Marsh diligently brought her closer to orgasm. His fingers probed to find her g-spot, to no success yet. Esty had to order Xandra not to put her hands on his head and guide Marshall to the right spot as it would block the camera from the action.

"Why don't we have you on top of him, my dear?" Esty asked as Xandra's breathing became labored, and her moans escalated.

"Okay, not a bad idea. Get up, Marshall." Xandra commanded as she sat up and slid her crotch away from him. "On the bed."

"Looks like he's already ready to go again." Esteban pointed out Marshall's resurgent erection.

"He needs to make me cum first." Alexandra pointed at the spot she wanted Marshall to recline on the bed. "I can't wait to take that for a ride, though."

Xandra straddled Marsh's torso. He could feel the heat radiating off her womanhood as she leaned down to make out with him. She was very much into the kissing, and Marshall resisted the urge to shy away. It was what seemed to be expected for this show. Her breasts were very firm as they were pressed into his chest.

"Could you grab a condom, dear? I would hate for him to accidentally go off."

"Sure, babe." Esteban hustled over to his suit jacket to grab a box of condoms.

"Remember the last time you let me play?"

Xandra sat back on Marsh's thighs and then turned to kiss her husband as he handed her a condom from the box. Esteban fondled a breast as they made out. This is weird. Marsh kept to himself. Once the all-too close make-out session stopped, Alexandra grabbed Marsh's erection roughly and rolled a condom down his cock.

"How could I forget, Xandy?"

She pushed herself forward just a little, so Marsh's cock was nestled lengthwise between her labia. "I just did this once." Xandra's hips pressed forward and back on time. She was so slick with excitement, "And he went off. It was a little too close to the pussy for my liking. Sorry, only Esty's sperm belongs in there."

"Then he couldn't get back up," Esteban explained.

"And I tried all my skills." Alexandra leaned in to kiss Marsh again, "He was good at making me cum with his mouth, though." She slid her hips to move her pussy up and down his shaft before Xandra crawled up Marshall's body. "No hands this time." She ordered as her womanhood hovered just above Marsh's lips.