A Career Change? Ch. 02 - Preparing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marshall was torn between wanting to stand around and chat up Amy or running far away from the strangeness in the ballroom.

"I gotta get back to yelling at the accursed fax machine. I'll text you sometime."

"I swear them and copiers have ink and toner made from demon's blood or something. I'd like that. I gotta go play delivery driver for Jillian and Eric anyways."

"It would explain the price." She gave him a small giggle that seemed a little forced. "See ya on Saturday, Marsh."

"Yeah," He couldn't help sneaking a peek at her fantastic ass as she slinked by him.

"It's a great ass, isn't it." Amy caught him with a smile. "Now, get going so I can get my peek at yours." She winked and held a look at him. "Fair is fair, mister."

Marsh shook his head and found his way out of the club. When he walked into the foyer, his phone buzzed again.

'Not bad, but it looks better naked.' It was from Amy this time.

'Yours looks fantastic either way.'

'Oh, I'm well aware.'

The warm sun beat down on him as he emerged from the maze back into the parking lot. In only a week, he had gone from being employed only part-time to a full-time and occasional position that paid so well. The fact that he had been offered his full-time job while having sex with a boss and had to try out for the other position by fucking another boss made him a bit concerned. After the last few years, maybe this was the kick he needed to get back on track.

His thoughts were consumed by the imagined grunge on his skin and the two beautiful women that seemed to have feelings for him. There was something so intriguing about Amy, but there was no way such an intelligent and attractive woman would want anything to do with his dumb ass after Wild Night. He smiled at the thought that he and Kendra would finally be getting together next weekend, as long as he could put on a good show with her.