A Carousel In Silhouette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, that's much nicer. He's thick. Thicker than Ramon, even. I don't even need to see it to know this is going to be fun. Oh, he's nice and hard, too. Rock hard, like an eighteen year old - I miss that.

They stood side by side between the "rows" of coats. Then her shadow was squatting down, her hands manipulating his pants, then pulling them down to his knees. Her tongue snaked out, it looked like she was licking the underside of his cock, and then swallowing it, looking up at him. Then he was laying down, his head toward the lights and his feet toward the screen, his cock toward the rafters. Her high heels were standing on either side of him, and she watched her shadow as she slowly squatted down. One hand on his thigh, the other reaching for his cock, rubbing it on her slit.

And then she sank down on him. He was so thick. Only halfway, pull back a little, down more. Oof. Oh, that's stretching me a little. My my my. Bounce. Oh, that's good. Bounce. Nice. I love reverse cowgirl. Bounce. Mmmm. Good thing today wasn't Leg Day. Bounce. Oooo that feels really... he's not the biggest but he sure is nice and thick. Bounce.

Gary didn't know how they were doing it, but it sure looked like the shadows were having a great time. Ah well, who cares, it looks great, and they're really selling it.

They kept at it. She stood up, he got up, they kissed, and then she turned and was down on her hands and knees, facing the screen. He was behind her. Craig put his legs together, she had hers apart, and they both looked straight ahead at their combined shadow as he drilled her from behind.

They finished the scene, Gary said "Cut!" and thanked them both. She went back to her dressing room, took the makeup off and got changed back into her workout clothes, and left with a spring in her step.

She was reliving the day in her thoughts. That was fun. I really enjoyed that, the anonymous sex. Hmm, might have to find one of those sex toy shops with the private movie screens and glory holes. Maybe next weekend.

-------------------------

It was not going well. She was starting to get a little ticked off. Gary knew up front that she had never acted before. Sure, she knew most of her lines, mostly, but what's a mark? What's a beat? What's blocking? I gave up my Sunday for this?

Scene six was The Husband and Little Miss. Tracy Wu certainly fit the character's name; at only five foot two and petite, her hair done up in a ponytail with a flower at the bunch, she could easily pass for just-turned-eighteen. At least, her shadow could.

Her string of bad luck was showing no signs of changing. She broke a nail this morning.

She had felt much better when she saw the other actor's face for the first time. He was quite tall, wearing the same deep purple makeup she was, only eyes and lips visible, and in the green light she figured her face must be as black as his. His hair shone green. She had no idea who that was, or even how old he was. Twenty five? Thirty five?

"Ok, Little Miss, let's try it again from the top, and remember, sweet and carefree." Gary's voice, from the other side of the screen. "Ok, go ahead."

Sweet and carefree. Hah! What the hell is that like? Those ditzy high school girls? Fuckit, why not give it a shot? She started the scene, and that tall actor, geez he must be a pro, he's got all his lines down pat, I wonder if I've seen him in any movies? This feels stupid. Arrgh what's that line... oh yeah... I'm gonna get diabetes if I get any sweeter... fuck this is stupid.

"Cut! A light just burned out. Take five, you guys." A blessing. That was a horrible performance. Gary turned to Sophie. "Do you know where the spare bulbs are?"

"I don't think there are any. I don't remember seeing any around."

"Shit. Can you do me a solid and drive to the hardware store and pick up a replacement? Maybe a couple? I'll get ya back for it, promise."

They turned on the fluorescents and turned off the green lights, removed the offending bulb. "Make sure it's the same wattage, k Spud?" She waved yeah yeah on her way out the door.

Gary sat there in the stacking chair and thought for a bit. Hmm, that might work. He walked around the left side of the screen towards a dressing room. "Knock knock."

"Come in," said Tracy. He parted the curtain and came in.

"Well, you've pretty much got your lines and figured out the marks, but I think we've been approaching this character the wrong way altogether. I've been saying 'sweet and carefree', and that's wrong."

Tracy nodded. It wasn't working on stage, and it felt weird.

"Here's what I'm thinking," he continued, "Little Miss is the younger sister of Young Wife. She's been babysitting the kid and The Husband is taking her home, and she's seducing her own sister's husband. Maybe she's taking revenge over some trivial stupid shit."

"And that's not sweet and carefree."

"Right. So here's what I want you to do: make her a spoiled brat. An entitled little princess. She's totally full of herself, and it's all about what she wants and that's all she cares about. This one line..." He found it on the script and pointed to it. "'I'm sure you could show me a thing or two.' That line, do that one sarcastic, just a little bit. And then every line after that, I want you to get more and more snotty, and by the end I want you to be in full-on Bitch Mode. Turn it up to eleven. How does that sound?"

She thought about her own sister. Louise knew Chase was fucking around with that skank and didn't say anything. She smiled. Yeah, I haven't had sex in over a month. I can go Bitch Mode. You have no idea. "Yes, I think that could work."

"Great. Also, that means we're changing the blocking a little bit, too. It's Little Miss seducing The Husband and not the other way around, so you're going to have to be the one to set the pace of the action, and your body language has to sell it. Taunt him, tease him. It's all about what Little Miss wants, Little Miss gets. Think of a cat playing with a doomed mouse. And he's the mouse.

"Then towards the end, you're going to dominate him, take control - you're going to be the opposite of Little Miss Lollipops and Rainbows, you'll be Little Miss Mistress. If you forget a line, just remember 'what Little Miss wants, Little Miss gets', and then say whatever the hell you feel like, whatever pops into your head. I've seen the guy playing The Husband do improv before, and it won't be problem."

She nodded. "About the part at the end, how's that going to work?"

"Don't worry too much about that. What you two actually do behind the screen doesn't really matter all that much; only the way the shadows look are important. If it doesn't look right, I'll tell you and we'll try something else. And remember, have fun!"

Gary left her dressing room, went around the other side, gave Alan a quick update. "I hope you're ready for some improv." Alan gave a silent laugh: ya gotta be kidding me. "No, man, really. She's gonna cut loose, dude, just be ready for anything and play along with it. Try to keep steering it back to the script if you can." A pat on the shoulder. Alan shrugged. Whaddya gonna do?

Sophie returned with some bulbs, and they replaced the missing one. Gary called them both back to the set, and walked around showing them where he wanted them to be as they moved through the modified scene. Then he was back behind the camera, and they were starting again from the top.

This time, Tracy was having fun. This acting stuff is easy. "I'm sure you could show me a thing or two." Hah. That felt delicious. More lines, back and forth. She felt herself moving differently, taunting him, teasing him. "See something you like?" She wiggled her ass at him. Fuckit, he doesn't know who I am, who cares?

"Whoa, she's really getting into it," whispered Sophie to Gary. They watched the shadows on the screen. "What did you say to her?"

"I just told her to be herself," whispered Gary.

It was kind of a turn-on, treating her pretend-sister's pretend-husband like that. It was a thrill to wrap such a tall guy around her finger. He must be what, six foot, maybe six one? Little Miss wants to see what's under that shirt. Now.

Alan went with it. Ok, she wants to play this game, wait'll she gets a load of this. Buttons at the cuffs first, make her wait for it. Undoing them from the bottom to the top, not the normal way, just to tweak her. Top button undone, she wants to tease me, fine, I'll tease her. How do you like that? Ok, shirt's gone, now what. He steered them back to the script.

She felt powerful. He's gonna do whatever I say. Nice abs. Really nice. That's not even a six pack, it's more like an eight pack. Geez, he's ripped. You wouldn't know it to look at him with the shirt on, but he's just solid muscle, not an ounce of fat. All that raw power there, and it's mine to do with as I please.

She kept getting snottier and more demanding, feeling sexy and in control for the first time in ages and saying whatever the hell she felt like at the moment, Little Miss wants what Little Miss wants and she wants it right now, starting to forget the weird green light and strange makeup and the stage.

Alan was whelmed. Not overwhelmed, but definitely whelmed. Try to keep up with this crazy bitch, fuck she's got some nice tight little curves, and she's damn near shoving them at me, daring me. Oh crap, that next line would sound ridiculous now, gotta change it, try and bring her back to the script. "Oh yeah? Why don't you do it, then?" Holy shit, bitch be crazy, she's doing it, just go with it. The character would definitely let this hot little bitch grab his junk, so let her.

Gary and Sophie watched in awe as Little Miss threw the script out the window and did whatever the fuck she wanted, but in character, and The Husband kept right up with her and kept the story sorta sticking to the script. He was awesome, she was on fire. "Hah!" she said, "I just bet you would! You'd like doing that to your wife's sister, wouldn't you, big boy?" It looked like her shadow was stroking his shadow. Sophie was starting to cross and uncross her legs. This was only sort of half kind of what she wrote, and half was a complete surprise. And was it ever hot.

Tracy was in another world. She dimly remembered something about a script, and The Husband kind of kept her along that track, but Little Miss wants what Little Miss wants. Now. And right now Little Miss wants to tease this tall guy, and she starts lifting her shirt. "I bet you'd like to see these, then, too, wouldn't you? Oops! Can't see 'em!" and then slowly bringing the shirt back up, "But you'd really, really like to see them, wouldn't you, worm? You're just dying for me to lift it up another inch aren't you? Whoops! Can't see 'em!" Shirt back down. The smirk was visible on the shadow.

I can do anything I want! I'm superwoman! I'm 18 again and guys are crawling at my feet! Well, this guy anyhow, nice body so far, and he doesn't know me at all. He doesn't know how horny Little Miss really is. Little Miss wants to see it. Little Miss doesn't want to show him until she sees it.

Just go with it bitch be crazy but she's hot and she's turning me on. Ok, fuckit, meet The General. "Maybe you're still just a little girl after all." Geez, she did it.. ok, nice little tits. Whoa, I did not expect that. Ohh, wow.

It looked so real. She was down on her knees, and whatever they were doing was a combination of a convincing practical effect and a good sales job by The Husband. They were on a roll and Gary just let them go with it. He could always cut stuff out later. But this was gold. It really looks like she's naked now. Oh, nice use of that wall prop. Holy crap, it looks like he's really doing her from behind. Alan, I owe you a beer.

Holy fuck this bitch is just going wild. I'm too tall for this angle. Pull out, turn her aound pick her up I bet she only weighs 90 pounds line her up ahhh. Grab her ass and pump her up and down fuck this is awesome! Gary, I owe you a beer.

"That looks so real," whispered Sophie.

And then he was sitting down, and then laying on his back, and it looked for all the world like she was riding cowgirl.

Little Miss gets what Little Miss wants and Little Miss wants it now! Now! "Now! Give it to me, now!" Grunt, oh! Grunt, oh! Grunt, OH! ooooooohhhh... and she collapsed on his chest.

"And cut! Fantastic! That looked great, you guys! Husband, you're done for the day, great job, thanks a lot, you really came through on the improv. And Little Miss! Well done."

"I want to run through it again!"

Gary chuckled. "Heh, pace yourself, Little Miss, you have another scene to do. I couldn't have asked for a better take. Take a little break while we set up for the next scene."

Tracy was back in her dressing room, already back in costume. She couldn't sit down. I feel so... alive! Powerful! Oh, wow, I've never felt like this. I wasn't being used for once, I was using him. I used him. I used him. God that felt good. He had a pretty nice body. The sex was ok too, I sure missed that, but the power! I feel like I can do - anything!

How long is he going to keep me waiting? Little Miss wants to get back on stage and do that again. Fuck this is taking a long time. Check the phone... shit, I've only been in here four minutes. I feel like a caged tiger. How long is this going to take? Come on come on come on Little Miss wants what Little Miss wants!

"Knock knock."

"Come in!"

"So, great job on scene six. You ready for scene seven?"

"Let's go!" and she brushed past him and nearly ran to the stage.

He laughed. "Hang on, whoa, there's some things I gotta go over with you..."

She was clearly impatient, but he quietly brought her emotions back down while he walked her around the stage explaining what he wanted to see in the scene between Little Miss and The Rock Star. He had to calm her down. She needed to be starting the scene in the same way as the last, relaxed and confident, not supercharged like she was right now.

Gary sat back down beside Sophie and called The Rock Star to the set.

The character was easy for Craig. Music was already everything. He was even writing music for the movie, a sort of eerie calliope-dubstep tune loosely based on "Your Own Personal Jesus" done as a waltz. No, really, it sounds better than it reads. And his shadow looked like a rock star: tank top, skinny jeans, his own long hair.

Gary had them take their places, said go, and they entered together stage Left. "I've never been backstage at a concert before." They ran through their lines, Gary said cut and made some suggestions and they started over. She said the one line to be repeated later in the movie word-for-word, nailed it.

She had been waiting for that, because Gary had told her that her next line was the one. That one was sarcastic. Soon the script was once again out the window and The Rock Star was strugging to keep up.

Then she was sitting in a chair, her foot in The Rock Star's hand. "Kiss it!" and he did. "Suck on the toes!" and he did. I can make him do anything! I feel amazing!

And then his hands were moving up her legs, and she parted them and told him what to do, and he was kissing her inner thigh and he's saying his line and god those lights are hot I'm getting so fucking horny... skirt pulled up panties pulled to the side. "Kiss it!" and he did. Ohh, he's good. Oh! That's it, lick the alphabet. Oh my god, that's... his tongue is in me! He's tasting that other guy in me! Oh, what's... that must be his finger... ohh he's tasting me and... no, don't pull it...what are you... OH! "Go slow!" Oh that feels incredible. "Stop. Stand up. Closer" I'm the one in charge here, bucko. Little Miss wants.

Craig stood there grinning at her, her face obscured except for the eyes and mouth. She was still sitting there, legs parted, and he watched her undo his belt and unbutton his fly. Damn, her mouth feels awesome. Yeah, that's it, suck it.

Her mouth pulled off with a pop. She pulled his pants down to his knees. She stood up, pointed to the chair, and said, "Sit!" He did. She turned her back to him.

"I bet you want this, don't ya?" She twerked a little. "I bet you really want this..." she slowly bent her knees, felt the tip touch her, stood up, turned around. "I bet what you really, really want, is for me to straddle you, like this." She slowly lowered herself down.

"Well, do you, Mister Rock Star?" The tip of his cock was touching her pussy, and she stopped still. "How much do you want that, huh? Should I stand back up, hmm? How much do you want that? What are you gonna do about it? Huh? What you gonna do?"

Craig couldn't stand it anymore. He raised his butt up off the seat and drove himself into her.

Ohh, he's thick.

Then she was riding on his lap, her mind lost in lust and power, the ponytail with the flower bouncing in silhouette. Unngh I feel amazing uhh uhh sex has never made me ungh feel like this! Unnh I can do anything! I'm strong unnh I'm invincible ohh I am woman hear me roar! And she came, loud.

The scene was over, and Gary congratulated and thanked them on a job well done. She retired to the dressing room, wiped off the purple makeup, and got back in her street clothes. When she was driving home, still on an adrenaline high, thoughts swirled. The sex was ok, the first guy was good, and that second guy had a talented tongue. But controlling - dominating - those guys... usually her boyfriends had treated her like crap; sex had left her feeling small and used. But being in total control like that had make her feel so incredible, so powerful, so awake, so alive.

She pulled over, pulled out her phone, brought up Google. She smiled as she thought to herself, "I never would have imagined myself searching for this," as she typed: how do I become a dominatrix?

-------------------------

The university students got out for the summer two months earlier than the high school students. Doug was home, having finished his third year of Accounting. He was on a full scholarship and didn't even really need a summer job, but he was back washing dishes at the old restaurant on main street. The job was really easy for him, he'd done it since he was fourteen, and it gave him plenty of time to flirt with the waitresses. Plus after seven years of working there off and on with regular raises, he was making more than most of the cooks.

Of course Gary was glad to see him back, but geez mom fussed over him. "You've lost weight, Doug, aren't they feeding you in that cafeteria? Are you sure you're warm enough, shouldn't you be wearing a jacket outside? Here, have some more pie."

Gary had sometimes managed to convince Doug to be in his short movies, and his big brother had once even donned a ridiculous dragon costume for one of Gary's first green screen movies. But Doug was always the serious one, always so precise, especially about math - maybe that's why Gary hated it - and it carried over into everything, even the way he stood or walked. "It's like hes got a big thick stick up his ass," thought Gary.

...waitasecond... Spud, you devious little...

"Hey Doug, could you do me a favor this weekend?"

"Sure squirt, whaddya need?"

"I'm doing this movie, it's kind of ambitious, and I have a role in mind for you..."

-------------------------

That week, Sophie and Gary went to work on the props for four more sets: the bar, the car, the kitchen, and the bank manager's office. They also put together some costumes for Young Wife, The Waitress, and The Soldier. They already had the costume for The Husband, and Doug would be wearing his own tailored three-piece suit as The Banker ("If you want to be a professional, you have to look professional."). He would also wear a pair of fake eyeglasses - really just some cheap sunglasses with the lenses removed.

123456...9