A Carousel In Silhouette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you insist." He pulled out what looked like a roll of money. "However, how about instead we have a little private after-party, just you and me?" He put some paper down on the bar.

"Mister, your tab's only thirty bucks... there's like... five hundred there."

"As I said, you're a beautiful woman..." He laid another piece of paper down. And then another. And she stood there, stunned, and he laid down another piece.

"I...I... I have a boyfriend... he - he's a soldier... he's really big..."

"He wouldn't need to know. I won't tell him. You won't tell him. Nobody needs to know. Just a little... after-party. A little fun. It would be our little secret." Another piece of paper. He paused. "Or, I could just walk away with my money..." He reached for the pile.

Her hand reached out to snatch the money and his hand came down with a slap, trapping it.

"So, what do you say? How about you go and... lock the door."

She slowly withdrew her hand. Three beats, four, and she was slowly walking around the "bar", past the Banker and to the "door". She flipped the cardboard sign, fiddled with the door handle for a second, then turned and faced him with her back leaning against the door. He turned on the bar stool to face her, still seated.

"Turn down the lights."

She made a waving motion with her left arm, and Gary cut four of the eight green lights with the press of a button on the console. The bar set was now nearly in darkness near the door, and the barstools appeared to be lit mostly from below.

"Come here." She walked to him. "Kiss me." He held out his arms. She slowly raised hers, then suddenly closed the distance and kissed him. Their arms wrapped around each other. The kiss went on for a while. He broke the kiss, and stood.

"Get down on your knees."

She looked him in the eye, and kept eye contact as she sank to her knees before him.

"Put your hand on it."

She reached up, hesitated... and put her hand on him.

"Both hands."

She did. She was rubbing up and down, feeling his shaft, her thumbs feeling his balls through the expensive fabric.

"Pull it out."

Her hands slid up, and she was manipulating the catch and the button and the fly, and then stroking him through his underwear, then pulling his pants down, down to his ankles. She stroked him with both hands through his underwear, and reached for the waistband.

"No. Do that with your teeth."

She bit the front of the waistband, then slowly pulled it out and down, his erection dragging across her face from chin to forehead. She pulled his underwear down to his knees.

"Stroke it. Yeah. Both hands."

She put a hand on each side, stroked him up and down.

"Kiss it. Yes. Lick it. Keep stroking with one hand. Play with your tit with the other. Yeah. Keep doing that. Now rub your pussy. Keep sucking. Get yourself nice and wet. Stand up. Keep sucking, just bend at the waist. Yeah, that's it. Fuck you've got a nice set of lips."

His hands rested lightly on the back of her head. "Keep sucking. Pull your panties down. Yeah, nice and slow. Keep sucking. Take off that tie. Yeah. Undo your shirt. Yeah. Take it off. Nice. Keep sucking. Now your bra. Yeah, oh that's good. Ok, stop."

The Banker grabbed the other bar stool, lined them up so they were side by side on the screen. "Sit on this one. Lie back on that one. Yeah. Bend your knees. Spread your legs. Play with your pussy. Rub it. Play with your tits too. Yeah, stick a finger inside." The Banker stood, stroking his cock inches away from The Waitress's hand as it furiously stroked her pussy, her skirt and apron hiked up above her waist.

"Pull it out and lick it. Do you taste good? Put it back in. Pump it a few times. Pull it out. Hold it out for me to taste."

She held her arm straight out and pointed her finger at his mouth. As he leaned forward to take the finger in his mouth, he sank his cock into her pussy. He sucked on her finger for a few seconds as he fucked her.

"Play with your clit while I fuck you." His hands were on her tits, one of her hands between her legs, the other behind her head. He fucked her for maybe a minute and a half as she moaned, then pulled out.

"Get down on the floor and open your mouth." She got off the bar stool, kneeled and then sat, arched her back with her nipples sticking way out from her small breasts, tilted her head back and opened her mouth. He stuck his cock in her mouth and grunted. She swallowed.

"And cut! Great scene, you two, nice little bit of improv toward the middle there, Banker, it really enhanced the scene, but the rest of it you guys got all the lines just right! Waitress, thank you very much, that was excellent, we nailed it in one take! Ok, you guys, we're done for the day, great job everyone."

-------------------------

Doug had arrived at the set early, before the other actors, to check out what sort of a mess his brother was making now. He was actually impressed with the set, the thought that had been put into everything. And of course, the script. He had to admit, that scrawny little four-eyed redhead always hanging around Gary had really matured, both physically and as a writer.

He got into the suit he'd be wearing for his role as The Banker. Even had the corner square, though the camera wouldn't see that shadow. Cuff links, too. It was all part of the total package.

As he sat there studying his lines, he couldn't help but hear The Waitress and The Soldier running through their lines on stage. He froze. I know that voice. I've heard that voice a thousand times. I've watched those luscious lips make that voice. She gave me an instant boner the first time I saw her in grade eleven, when she started as a guidance counsellor at the high school. I made every excuse I could to talk with her in senior year about getting me into Wharton.

And now I'm going to be doing the bar scene with my fantasy woman. How many times did I think about fucking Miss Philips? Didn't count, no valid estimate.

He looked at the wad of "money" that Gary had given him. The prop was just newsprint and printer paper that had been cut to the right size, stacked and rolled and held with a rubber band.

He opened his wallet. "I was going to use this to buy a new suit. Oh well." He rolled his own money up like the prop, wrapped it with the rubber band, and put it in his pocket.

"Let's see if everyone really does have a price."

-------------------------

Back in her car, Julia laughed. First beyond my wildest dreams, then never in my wildest dreams...

She reached down, pulled the small roll of papers out of her bra. She had put it there after she scooped it up at the end of the bar scene. Five, six, seven hundred... one thousand dollars. She laughed again.

"Thanks, Doug", she said out loud to herself, and drove away.

-------------------------

Their marriage had entered the "comfortable rut" phase. They weren't bored with each other, just - comfortable. Dennis and Nancy Carson had been married six years, since right after she graduated with her teaching degree, just before her 22nd birthday. The day-to-day routine was stable, comfortable, and their dual incomes allowed them a comfortable life. Even the sex, it was good, but just - comfortable.

Then she had seen the two scenes she'd been asked to do for Gary, and then the whole script. She'd shown it to Dennis. He teased her about the simulated sex, the anonymous actors. When he read The Banker's line, he laughed so hard he was nearly in tears.

That night the sex was epic. Both of them had the script in mind, the first nine scenes anyway. They were rockin' and rollin', and then he said The Banker's line out loud. She couldn't stop laughing, and then he was laughing, and she mock-slapped him on the shoulder. Afterwards, he convinced her that she had to take on the role of Young Wife.

The next several weeks, they incorporated the first nine scenes of that script into their sex life. That tenth scene, no, but the first nine scenes were so hot... Dennis would do the guy's lines and she'd do the gal's lines. Night after night, they were getting off on that script. Once she surprised him by doing The Banker's lines instead of Young Wife, and he laughed and started doing Young Wife's lines, and she rode him like a rented mule.

They had both really liked the Mile High Club scene, and had acted out that fantasy several times. And he wouldn't stop teasing her about the anonymity. "What do you suppose The Escort and The Soldier are really going to be doing behind that screen? They won't know each other, won't be able to recognize each other... nobody is going to know what they're doing back there on that bed... they'll only see the shadows...no one will ever know for sure..."

One Saturday afternoon, the day before she was scheduled to film, they'd even done the scene between Young Wife and The Husband the way it had actually been written, right there on the kitchen table. She was laying on the table, her legs in the air, her hands gripping the edge, and he was drilling it into her, when he said, "Imagine my face is all covered in makeup... and so is yours... and you don't recognize me... and I don't recognize you... I could be anyone..." With every phrase, she moaned louder and louder, and when he said he could be anyone she groaned and came harder than she could ever remember.

That night in bed, Dennis was eating her out and she started teasing him. "What if the actor playing The Banker really does bend me over that desk? What if my panties really are down, just far enough? What if he really does have his cock out, and it's really big, and he's moving it up and down, tickling my pussy? And I'm getting wet, and he doesn't know me, and I don't know him, and nobody would ever know but us, and he pushes it inside a little..." Dennis almost scrambled up her body and buried his cock inside her, and came almost immediately.

Finally it was Sunday. She found the place easily enough; it was close to a mechanic's shop that had done her last oil change. Gary led her to her dressing room, and she got into her costume and put on her makeup. The costume's main feature was a long wig, the hair tied back in a thick, single braid, with a large bow at top and another ribbon tied in a small bow at the bottom. The clothes were just a simple straight armless knee - length dress and a long scarf for a belt. The dress had six buttons up the front holding it together, and then the scarf cinched it around the waist. It was kind of low-cut in the front, and her curves were spilling out a little. "I actually look pretty good in this," the thought to herself, admiring her look in the mirror. She sat down and applied the makeup, covering all but her eyes and mouth as Gary had instructed. Then she put on the wig and had another look, tucking away a few strands of stray hair back inside the wig.

She sat there waiting to be called to the set. She already knew all the lines, and by now so did Dennis. She smiled, thinking about yesterday on the kitchen table. Dennis had been teasing her about really having sex with the other actors: nobody would know who you are, you wouldn't know them, nobody would ever really know but you. You'd tell me all about it after, wouldn't you? You'd tell me about the actor playing your husband, doing you on the kitchen table, the Banker bending you over his desk...

He'd teased her about all the other actresses getting their brains screwed out by guys they didn't even know and never would know for sure. And then when he'd said to imagine "I could be anyone"... She got a little thrill out of that, even now.

Still waiting. Oh, what the heck, I won't be driving for a few hours anyhow, it won't hurt to have one glass of wine. Hmm, Chateau Factory. Last year. Screw top. Heh. They went all-out on this production.

She sat and slowly sipped the glass of wine, reading through her lines one last time, remembering all the times that she and Dennis had done this scene in their bedroom, and now in the kitchen. She crossed her legs, uncrossed them, is it warm in here? And then Gary was calling Young Wife and The Husband to the stage.

When she first saw The Husband, she remembered Dennis saying, "You don't recognize me... and I don't recognize you... I could be anyone..." And he was right. With the green light coming from the side, she could only see half his face, and that was covered in the purple makeup and looked black. She couldn't even tell how big his nose was, even if he turned and faced the light, the purple absorbed all the green light and he blended into the black curtains behind him. If it wasn't for the eyes and mouth he could be the Headless Horseman.

Well, he couldn't be anyone, most guys aren't a bit over six feet tall. His hair looked green in this light, which could have meant anything. It might have been a wig. She had no idea who he was.

She silently thanked her mother - Nancy didn't have any tattoos.

"Now remember, Young Wife, you're feeling guilty for what you did with The Banker. I know, we're filming out of order, but try to imagine that you've just done the scene with The Banker and now you're facing The Husband for the first time since that happened, and even though you did what you thought you had to do you still are feeling guilty about it. So this first kiss kind of has to have a sort of over-the-top, desperate kind of quality, ok? All right then, take your places... Husband, whenever you're ready."

They ran through their lines, she leaned her head way back and he leaned down and they kissed. "He's a pretty good kisser. Nice taste." They broke it off, and kept doing a few more lines.

"Ok, stop. Husband, remember this takes place before the scene with Little Miss. And you don't know about The Banker, at least not until long after your scenes are over. You're going to have to be nicer to your Young Wife, I think, so try to take the edge out of your voice and make it softer and smoother, like you're still very much in love with your bride. Ok, let's try it again from the top."

They started again, kissed again, and it was a little smoother this time, but Gary stopped them again. He gave them some suggestions about where to pause, what words to emphasize, then started them over once again from the top.

By this third time Young Wife and The Husband kissed, Nancy could feel the guy's excitement pressed against her, and her own breathing was becoming less regular, the occasional gasp. Dennis's words kept flashing through her mind: The guy playing The Husband, holding your ankles in the air like this, and he wouldn't be able to tell who you are... Nobody would ever really know but you. You'd tell me all about it after, wouldn't you? The images Dennis had put into her head, and now this guy was kissing her very well, passionately even.

Then one of his hands slipped down to her ass, and the other was feeling her breast through the dress, and he was sucking on her bottom lip, and it felt so naughty, and she could hear Dennis teasing her, and that turned her on even more. A moan escaped her lips. She managed to get out her line, and they continued the scene.

She had told Dennis that she figured she'd run her hand up the guy's leg and pelvis area, four or five inches to the left or right of dead center, and the shadow would look right. He teased her and said nobody would ever know...

She fully intended to do that, too. He was standing now with his back to her, pouring a cup of "coffee" from the prop. She was wrapping her arms around him from behind, and her hand moved down to his thigh. Ok, maybe she was three inches from center. Maybe two. When she moved her hand down, she realized that his hardon wasn't pointing straight up, not yet. She hadn't meant to hit the bullseye, but there she was, grabbing his cock through his pants. Oh boy. Ok, now he's definitely hard.

"Nobody will ever know but you. You'd tell me about it afterward, wouldn't you?"

The Husband put down the coffee and turned around, just like the stage direction said. Her hand hadn't left his bulge. He leaned down and kissed her, and this time his hands were fondling both of her breasts. She took a sharp breath, hearing Dennis's words, "What if he touches you, here? What if one of his hands moves down, down, down, and starts to gently stroke you, here? Only The Shadow knows... but you'd tell me all about it later, wouldn't you? You'd tell me how he felt your tits and stroked your pussy through your dress, like this..."

And then The Husband's hand was unbuttoning her dress as he kissed her, and she undid the scarf around her waist and let it fall to the floor. He had the first four buttons undone, and his hand was inside her dress, sliding up, around her side. Wow that bra came undone fast, she thought, and his hands are so soft and gentle...

She was still rubbing his bulge, kissing him, and now he had his hands on her naked tits, a nipple between each thumb and index finger. Nobody will ever know...

Her dress was a pool at her feet, her bra shrugging off her shoulders, and they were still kissing, her nipples now showing in the shadow, and one of his hands was down inside the front of her panties, making its way down. And then his middle finger was rubbing her very wet pussy, moving forward and back and wiggling from side to side like crazy, driving her nuts.

Nobody will ever know for sure... you'd tell me all about it afterwards, wouldn't you? You'd tell me about getting down on your knees and undoing The Husband's pants, and reaching inside his underwear, almost being able to wrap your hand around it...

She broke the kiss and sank down to her knees. Yes, Dennis, I'll tell you how I undid the button, and pulled down the zipper, and ran my hands all over it before pulling his pants down. I'll tell you about how he was wearing boxers, and how slowly they came down, and how finally pop his cock sprang out and aimed right at my mouth. I'll tell you how I leaned in and looked The Husband right in the eye and kissed the end of his penis. And how I slowly opened my mouth until that kiss was sliding down over the head. And I'll tell you that his eyes rolled when I started moving my tongue from side to side and slid further and further down and got more and more of his cock in my mouth. Yes, Dennis, nobody will ever know for sure, but I'll tell you all about it afterwards...

She was opening her throat a little bit, breathing through her nose, getting more and more of The Husband's cock in her mouth. All the way down to the base, then she stuck her tongue out, almost reaching his balls. He couldn't stand much more of this.

The shadow of this slow motion blowjob was extremely erotic to watch. "That's some damn fine acting there, Alan," thought Gary.

She had only gone up and down less than half a dozen times and then he was pulling her to her feet, and picking her up and setting her on the table just behind her. That was the "kitchen table", really just a small folding table, but turned this way the shadow looked right. He laid her down with her butt at the edge of the table, and slowly stripped her panties off with her legs pointing straight up.

Nobody would ever really know what went on behind that screen. What if he started kissing and licking you, right here? And then maybe a little - closer? And what if he started to lick you... here... like this? And if he put a finger in you, or two, just like this - you'd tell me about it afterward, right?

Oh yes, I'd tell you that his tongue fluttered like a butterfly on my butterfly. How his tongue was such a light touch, up one side, down the other, right up the middle, how he kissed my clitoris. Oh, I'd tell you, Dennis, how his tongue went inside me, and curled up and how he fucked me with his tongue and tried to hit the G spot with it. And then how he started licking my clit and shoved two fingers inside me and finger fucked me while he licked me.

1...456789