A Case for Sexual Love in Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay together quietly. I can feel his need running through him like a river. He is a man of great passion. I can feel him getting hard in me again. I need time. I need to take a deep breath and think for a moment. I ask him to pull out of me. I get up to pee. When I return to the bed, he is without question, very comfortable with me. He is half off the pillow, and he is splayed open for me in a very garish pose. It shows little concern for my sensibilities or personal thoughts on his nakedness. I love it. We talked as I stroked him. To look down and see him from this angle is intimidating. He is so large and swollen and his balls are huge. He was made to use these.

"I love you Mom," he said to me. I felt so good to hear that. I wanted to return the phrase, but I had an idea that I thought was even better. I kissed his chest, down to his belly button and took his cock in my mouth. I sucked him so sweetly and it was such a wonderful time for us. I needed to now be the one to demonstrate my love for him through a sexual generosity he has never experienced.

He stiffened instantly. "Ohhhhhh,

I work the spongy head as it is now purple and so very close. I deep throat him and yes, it is so fucking vulgar but I am giving him the most intense physical pleasure a mother can give to a son. I am telling him he matters with my actions and not my words. I hold his balls in my hands gently. They seem so heavy. I am taking him to a special place.

Without warning, he gushes in my mouth. I am taken by surprise as I was unable to time my breathing with his orgasm. I choke as I try to take him all down. I manage to swallow a good bit and hold him in my mouth for a very long time. This is his second cum. It was enormous. I get up to wash as I am shaken and embarrassed. I have a bit on my chin and just near my ear. I wash and lean over the sink. I feel like I was taken. I wonder if it is his age. Does he know how to take care of a woman? I freshen my lipstick, take a deep breath and walk out of the bathroom to his voice.

"Choked you bitch," he said as he started to laugh as I returned. "Choked you."

"Yes, you did, I said suddenly just beginning to feel a vague anxiety. I covered my lower half with a sheet and walked to the chair. I began to think about it. He is right. I am vulnerable. There was a difference between when I let him fuck me and when I blew him. I was deeply loving with him. I gave him everything. I gave him my soul. Not so on his end. He choked me.

I feel a wetness as I run through it in my mind. He is spread eagle next to me sleeping and I am suddenly in a new type of a relationship with my son where no ground rules exist. I feel a sense of dread and begin to breath quietly. I am fearful of his awakening. All in the house is asleep and there are no other beds for me to visit except for my daughters and I am not ready for that yet. I touch my clit and it is electric. I react instantly. I think of what is to happen when he awakens. Will he choke me again? Does he think he can do that to me at will? I am shaken. I struggle to understand how far his power extends in my life. I wonder how I will react as things change for me. When he said that he choked and called me a bitch, I felt like he was really simply laying a claim to me. Telling the rest that this one is taken. I try to imagine his power over me. Can he order me off the pill? I will leave this alone for a minute, but I will tell you this, as a healthy woman, he would have no problem breeding me. When I am fertile, I feel it and the need for satisfaction skyrockets.

Then there is Stephen, and he is not that easy. Bullied in high school, he is unsure of himself. He too spent time with me intimately on the day after his birthday. Stephen is smaller and was terrified that I was going to hurt him. He never seemed to trust me. Hurting him was not the plan but he did know that I am the one to call the shots. I held him so tightly. I struggled to make it good. I slipped a condom on at his request. He came in my hand.

He has fantasies of his sister. His sister has no interest in him. Zero. I told him that if he takes her, I will cut his balls off. He knows that I mean that. My daughter is my prize. I will do whatever is required to required keep her safe. As you can see, Stephen and I are at loggerheads.

I do not watch him for no reason. Let me tell you what happened.

Just a little over a year ago, he tried to take her. He had one hand over her mouth, and he was just moving his other under her panties. I stood there and watched for a short time in absolute disbelief. He was so close to taking her. That's when I walked in. I saw her thighs spread a bit as he whispered something to her that I did not hear. Strangely enough, I was asleep but for absolutely no reason, I just bolted upright and got out of bed. I felt that something was wrong. Perhaps mother's intuition but I am so glad I was there for her. She was humiliated and asked to know how much time I had spent watching. I did not answer her. Perhaps we would get along a bit better if she was kinder to me. I could very well have let nature take its course; for him to put her on her back and take her repeatedly but she would have been in for a very long night with him.

I gave that a lot of thought. Perhaps I should have rescued her after it happened as opposed to before. Had I not been there, he would have ravaged her. He can be forceful in a way that almost appears gentle. Alone with her, he would use her weakness to pleasure himself with her. She is a quiet girl. A shy girl. She looks up to her brother. She might have resisted him initially, but he would have spoken to her gently. Longingly. He can be charming. I know what that cunning prick would have done. He would have played to her need for affirmation that she is pretty. He would have talked his way between her thighs. She would have opened up to him on so many levels and I am also sure that she would have spread her legs. As an aside, she is not on birth control.

I thank the Lord that I walked in because I understand how one family member can just take another. I know how it happens. I brought him back to my room. I striped him naked and tied him to a chair with a hemp cord I use in rope bondage. It is lightweight, knots well and is partially silk for strength. He was naked and frightened, I told him that he needs to sit, and I will tie him to the chair. He was beat red as I tied each leg firs to the bottoms of the chairs and then each arm behind his back and double knotted at each arm. I had total control.

"Stephen my love. I want to talk with you. Why did you do that? Did you think you would get away with it? Did you think for even one second after your cum with her, about the ramifications of your act? Stephen, did you think about anything at all?"

He sat there and looked straight ahead. He did not move.

"OK Stephen, I said. I sat quietly and thought for a good two minutes.

I want to be kind to you Stephen so I will give you a choice. I paused for composure. I never did this before, but the lockdown is killing me. I see my judgement as flawed, but I simply fail to care. "Stephen," I said rather formally, "do you want me to tape your mouth closed? I can do that for you if you are going to scream. I consider that to be a kindness to you Stephen. A loving kindness and I will let you make this choice. There is no right answer but please know if you scream, I will make the choice for you. I will use the duct tape." I waited as he took a deep breath

"Answer me your prick" I thought.

"Nothing you can do will make me scream."

That my friend, is Stephen to the bitter end. Honestly, why would I lie? This is him to the core.

"Good I said, to no one in particular. Let's see you live up to that answer. I remember it so well. Two years out but I still recall the details.

I used my left hand to hold his cock in my hands as I slid down to his balls. I pulled them up just slightly and slid my other hand under them. I did it slowly. I wanted him to know what was about to happen. Very slowly, I began to squeeze.

It was just a few seconds shy of three minutes but that was his first scream. "How's that you bastard" I thought.

I got the duct tape, did as I promised and continued with his punishment.

12