A Case of Revenge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, that's some serious fucking jamming." I said.

"Ward-Harvester-level jamming." Cindy said, reminding me of that fateful night in which I'd almost died.

"Good point, Cindy." I said. "So what happened, Barry?"

"I told him to get out." Barry said. "I drew my gun from my pocket, which I always keep, and told him to get out immediately or I'd shoot him. He said four men were waiting outside and that I was going to go with him, but if I shot him they'd just kill me. I replied that I was willing to die and would shoot him first. I pointed the gun at him and I really was about to pull the trigger when he said "Okay, I'll go, but this is not the last time you'll see me."

"So he saw in your face that you really were about to shoot him, and he left." I said. "He really takes things up to the edge, doesn't he? But don't let me stop you, Barry: so then what?"

"I'd been prepared for something like this." Barry said. "I called a friend of mine. He was a student here, graduated in May. He came and got me and drove me to his house, making damn sure we weren't followed. I stayed with him; he lives in a gated community in the better part of town. I tried your button again, but it still didn't work."

"Want to tell me who your Samaritan buddy is?" I asked.

"I will if you order me to, but I'd rather you not." Barry said.

"Good enough." I said, not needing to know that badly. "But you were lucky Barry. Cindy, this guy Scott is moving rapidly and aggressively. We're going to have to watch out for him."

"Roger that." Cindy replied, fully aware of the dangers presented by one Bartholomew Scott.

"Barry, not only was your apartment destroyed, but our Crime Lab was broken into. I'll clear the building so you can check and see if your hidden papers are okay, but until then, there is some serious danger to you at present. You won't like this, but you will be getting police protection 24/7. Someone will be with you at all times. You can stay with me if you like, but until your place is fixed back up, you have to stay with at least one police officer. You will be watched even if you're having sex."

"He can stay with me." Cindy said. "I haven't found a roommate yet."

"That'll work, too." I said, not mentioning that I did not expect any sex between Barry and Cindy. "Barry, you are to be armed and stay armed at all times during the light of day and dark of night. Bartholomew Scott is with the CIA, and with a group within the CIA that is potentially very dangerous to you and others. They will not hesitate to make you disappear if they can."

"Fuck that." Barry said. "They'll never get me alive."

"But I want you alive and working in my Crime Lab and then whatever else you want to do." I said. "I have a feeling things are coming to a head with Bartholomew Scott and his group, and very soon....

"Very soon." I said as my mind slipped into a thought-trance...

Part 31 - Epilogue

In the dim light, Eleanor Burke watched as Ned fucked his girlfriend, the woman known as 'Goth Girl Kathy'. They were in the storage room above the garage of Kathy's mother's home. Neither Kathy's mother nor Kathy's younger sister Becca had any idea that their home was harboring a three-time killer and a woman who had attempted murder.

Kathy had been bringing them food, and she stayed with Eleanor during the times Ned was away. He was very good at disguises, and she knew he would not be discovered by the local Police as he made visits to the library to contact associates by email. She was surprised that the young man had created such a net of criminals ready to go to work for him at his beck and call.

Ned had fucked Eleanor several times while Kathy was away. Eleanor felt filthy every time Ned blasted his seed into her cunt or mouth, but she had no choice; until she could get away safely as he'd promised her, and preferably with some of the stash of money Ned had hidden around here somewhere, she was dependent upon him.

She had listened to Ned and Kathy discussing his plans for his family. "It seems my mother has aligned herself with a group of people. I'm not sure what they're doing, but I'll find out... and when I do, I'll intercept my mother on one of her little escape visits and she will submit to my control." Eleanor heard Ned say.

"What about your uncle?" Kathy said. "If he catches you, I don't think he's just going to arrest you. He's going to take his crowbar and literally beat you to death."

"Don't worry about my shit-eating uncle." said Ned venomously. "My plans for him will be happening soon... but not until I have my-- er, our escape plans in place."

"And your brother Todd?" Kathy asked. Eleanor realized Kathy was asking just to rile up Ned and get him talking and ranting.

"Oh, it'll be my life's greatest moment to watch his face as I kill his family in front of him... his uncle, his wife, our grandmother, our bitch mother... and best of all, his child. I'm going to kill Todd's baby in front of him before I kill him. Oh, don't worry, Eleanor, your grandson will be fine, and reunited with you soon..." Ned said, peering at Eleanor out of the side of his eyes as he spoke the last part.

"It'll be A Case of Revenge... the perfect Revenge..." Ned said, more to himself than the women, his face seeming to glow, his eyes burning with pure Evil...

Finis. ... for now.