All Comments on 'A Catian's Dream Ch. 03'

by HookedonPhoenix

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HookedonPhoenixHookedonPhoenixover 4 years agoAuthor
Authors Note:

Accidentally posted an earlier draft! Apologies for the random notes in the middle they should be fixed in a few days when they accept my correct copy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mistake or not I loved it

Sure wish more folks posted stuff that foregoes sex for world building as you do in this series and this chapter in particular. Loved the character development in both John and the pryde as a whole, it sure takes a lot to confess one loves somebody and then even more so in a situation such as this. Hopefully you'll release the next chapter sooner than in 3 month, but if not I'm cool either way, quality over quantity!

5* all day long!

A merry Christmas and happy new year!

Crusader235Crusader235over 4 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful series, can't wait for more! I don't remember in "halfbreed"that the Catians were our first alien contact. Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nice chapter

Well done! I was hoping that Jon would develop better relationships with the pryde. This approach of having something to bond with the individual members is definitely the way to do it. I was wondering what you would do to have Jon and the girls share these bonding moments. Again, well written chapter.

RazzakelRazzakelover 3 years ago

Please I need more of this absolutely amazing story!!!!!!!!!

Cuthcavs55Cuthcavs55over 3 years ago

I would love to see more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I read this story before but there was more were it left off were he becomes there mate or is this another story ?

KerberosProtocolKerberosProtocolabout 2 years ago

Hey there Anon. You are right, the author did write a version of this story with a lot more in it in the past, but it did not have as much story telling as this one if I remember correctly. They took it down and replaced it with this a rewrite. I wish that they had left the original up, or left a way for anyone to still view it. They haven't updated their patreon since late 2020, and after waiting 3 years for another chapter, I have given up hope that they will continue this story. I hope that they are alright wherever they are.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Excellent start!

11/10 Yori Fruit!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really wish you'd continue this series, it's been in my bookmarks forever and I'm loath to remove it just in case you pick it back up.

AWriterGuyAWriterGuy8 months ago

I wish this kept going. The story is very good. Your characters are easy to like and the culture clash angle makes for believable tension.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHookedonPhoenix@HookedonPhoenix
Update: 1/2/2020 Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the latest expansion of the Halfbreed Universe: A Whore at Dread Harbor, a Choose Your Own Adventure set in the same world! I post all of the latest chapters on Patreon (don't worry, non-patrons can see and vote too!) https://...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES