A Cavity Search Gives New Pleasures

Story Info
Jimmy's ass is explored for the first time by a hot officer.
5.7k words
4.82
18.5k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© Copywrite July 2023. Property of Jacko Lantern.

Authors Note:

Hello my beloved readers! I've missed you all <3

This is a short story that was inspired by a scene in the novel I'm currently tirelessly working on called Unsuspecting Love (sequel to Lockdown Frustration).

These are new characters and a different situation but there are overlaps with the UL scene... don't want to give too much away ;-)

P.S. This is the second time I'm uploading this. There were a couple typo's that were bugging me and I've added a few extra details. Thank you to everyone who commented and voted on the first upload, I appreciate you all <3

A Cavity Search Gives New Pleasures

Jimmy had the best time in Bali. His friend Mike had been living there on a working holiday for the last couple months and had sent Jimmy photos of the views from where he lived and worked. It looked idyllic and Mike kept begging him to visit for a holiday. He'd eventually caved and was so glad he did, it had been such a wonderful experience. There was so much interesting culture and the beach parties were a blast.

Sadly, the holiday had to come to an end and he had flown home. After landing he collected his bag from the luggage carousel and was heading toward customs when the security woman with an adorable Labrador walked past him. He smiled at her and paused so her dog could sniff his bag, knowing he'd move on quickly.

The dog had a brief sniff of the bag then moved onto his legs and spent a long time sniffing him. It must have been his contact with the local animals, he thought. Jimmy loved animals and spent a lot of time visiting the animal parks.

The woman looked at him suspiciously, the dog yipped once at her. She looked at Jimmy and said, "Follow me sir."

Jimmy was suddenly nervous, had someone slipped something in his bag? Oh god, what if he gets arrested and thrown in prison for a crime he didn't commit?!

She led him to a windowless room with one single steel chair at a steel table and a small cabinet of draws in the corner. She'd taken his passport, wallet and phone then ordered him to sit down while she left with his bag and closed the door. He heard a click and knew he was going nowhere.

It felt like he waited an eternity, when in actuality it was probably only five minutes. He couldn't sit still and was bouncing his knee in anxiety when he heard a click and saw the door open. A man, not just any man, but the most gorgeous man he'd ever seen walked into the room and closed the door. In any other situation he would have approached him and offered him his number. His face looked like he could be a model in a men's fitness magazine and the way he looked that uniform, filling it out with his strong shoulders and chest, tapering down to a nice trim waist... he was sex personified! At a guess, Jimmy thought he looked to be in his late twenties or early thirties.

"Hello, I'm security officer Michaels. And you are Jimmy Smith, correct?" the sexy officer asked.

"Yes Sir," Jimmy answered in a shaky voice.

When Sam Michaels walked into the room and saw the young man waiting for him, his stomach fluttered. Gods he was beautiful! The poor young man looked terrified and for some inexplicable reason it made him want to pull him into his arms and hug him, tell him it was all going to be ok. He knew from his passport that he was twenty three, only five years younger than himself but he had a such sweet baby face.

It was an odd reaction that he didn't understand and tried to push it aside. He had a job to do and he knew from experience that even the most innocent looking people could be hiding something.

"Our drug dog took quite an interest in you. When that happens, it often indicates you might be hiding something," Sam explained.

Jimmy looked up at him with pleading eyes, "No I swear! I've never done drugs and I'd never dare smuggle them!"

Sam's gut gave him the feeling he was telling the truth but protocol has to be followed, "I'm sure that's the case Jimmy, but I must follow protocol."

"Okay..." Jimmy said slowly, clearly not understanding.

"I must perform a strip search and then a cavity search," Sam elaborated.

He saw Jimmy's eyes go wide, "But I haven't... I, I've never..." he mumbled quietly.

Sam furrowed his brows, trying to decipher what Jimmy was trying to say.

Jimmy was nervous beyond belief. He knew he had nothing hidden in his backside. He'd also never had anyone put anything in it before. Yes, he was gay and he'd topped a couple guys before but he NEVER let anyone do back door stuff on him and didn't even try it himself, his ass was as virginal as they come.

He looked at officer Michaels with pleading eyes, how could he explain that? "But I haven't... I, I've never..." he stuttered.

Officer Michaels stood looking down at him, "Yes? You've never what?"

Jimmy looked down at his feet, "I've never had anything in there before," he mumbled.

He risked a glance up at the officer, sure that he'd laugh at him but instead, his expression softened as though he understood, "Ah, I see what you're saying. Don't worry Jimmy, I'll be very slow and gentle, I promise it won't hurt," he reassured, "Now, please stand up and remove your shoes and trousers,"

Jimmy stayed seated and looked up at the security camera and at the door, then back and forth nervously.

Sam saw the young man looking around frantically, "What is it?" he asked.

"The camera... it's going to record someone finger my butt for the first time... and what if someone walks in?!" Jimmy asked, looking around in a bit of a panic, "Not all employees are trustworthy, you know? Someone could put it on a porn site!"

Sam sighed, what was this man doing to him?! Everything in him wanted to rescue this sweet man and whisk him away to somewhere safe. He had to use a great deal of effort to fight that instinct. I'm going to get in so much shit for this, he thought... he walked over to the camera, "See the red light?" he asked, pointing at it.

He saw Jimmy nod his understanding.

"That means it's recording, I'm not supposed to do this but," he flipped a switch and the red light turned off.

Then he walked to the door and slid the bolt to lock it, "There. No camera and no interruptions. It's just you and me and like I promised, I'll be very gentle," Sam hoped that his efforts reassured him.

Jimmy breathed a sigh of relief and smiled gratefully. This handsome officer obviously had to do his job but he was being extra accommodating and kind to him and he appreciated it greatly.

"Thank you, Sir," Jimmy said as he stood, awaiting instruction.

The officer looked at him thoughtfully and said, "Since you're wearing a t-shirt you can leave it on, I'll just pat down your upper body," and he took a step closer so they were standing face to face. Jimmy nodded to show he understood, not trusting his voice, the thought of being touched by this sexy officer was beginning to excite him.

Sam approached and placed his hands on Jimmy's shoulders and firmly slid his hands around, feeling the taut muscles underneath for a tad longer than necessary while he looked into his eyes.

He then brushed his hands down over his pecs, hearing a quick intake of breath when they brushed over his nipples which felt firm. Gliding his hands around to his ribs and then to his stomach, he noted that he could feel abs through the shirt, "lift your shirt for me please? I need to make sure there is nothing taped to your skin."

Sam watched as Jimmy lifted his shirt for him and had to work hard not to let his smile show when he saw the strong, toned 6 pack and lower half of his rounded pecs with beautiful firm nipples. How he wished he could capture one of those buds in his mouth.

Jimmy was a bundle of nervous excitement as the sexy officer began touching him all over. They seemed stuck in an intense gaze of eye contact as he did it. He saw the flicker of a smile grace his handsome face when he lifted his shirt and felt proud, he must like what he sees, he thought.

The officer walked around to stand behind him while he was holding his shirt up a then told him he could lower it. His warm, strong hands began caressing his shoulders again and when his fingers brushed his neck, his body tingled

Sam was enjoying touching this man far too much but he couldn't help himself. He tried to focus on his job and removed his hands, and walked back around to face Jimmy, "Please remove your shoes and pants," he directed.

He watched Jimmy kick off his shoes so he bent down to have a quick look to make sure nothing was hidden in them and when he was done placed them to the side. Jimmy handed him his pants and he had a quick look and feel of those too, then folded them and placed them on the chair, "Please turn towards the table and place your hands on the surface."

Jimmy followed the instructions and placed his hands on the cold steel. He heard movement at the other edge of the room and a drawer opening. He heard footsteps approaching again and saw the officer place a bottle of lube and a pair of latex gloves on the table beside him and he shivered in anticipation of experiencing his first fingering.

Truth be told, now that he knew there was no camera recording and the door was locked, he'd relaxed a lot and felt a little thrill of excitement that this unbelievably hot man was going to explore his ass. Odd as that might be, and it made him shiver with excited anticipation.

Sam saw Jimmy shiver and felt bad, this poor lad must be terrified, he thought. So, he gently stroked his back in an attempt to comfort him, "It's ok, Jimmy. I'm going to lower your underwear now," he advised.

"Okay, Sir," Jimmy responded.

Sam hooked his fingers into the waistband of his underwear and slowly slid them down, making sure to glide his fingers along the length of his legs as he did so, feeling desperate to touch him. He crouched as he lowered them so he could get a peek at his goods, but Jimmy's feet were together, "Widen your stance as much as you can, Jimmy," Sam guided his feet apart and out of his underwear, "Good boy," he praised.

He stared at his package which was now in full view in front of his face, he had to bite his lip from moaning. It looked as though Jimmy was a little excited about this, his cock was semi erect. Sam observed that Jimmy kept his ass and balls smooth but a slight bit of hair around the base of his cock. He looked delicious and Sam's mouth salivated.

He stood up, taking in the sight of this delicious man, presenting his virgin ass for exploration and bit his lip to keep from moaning. He began sliding on the latex gloves, they made all kinds of snapping noises as he slid them into place. He then picked up the lube and squirted some on his index finger and coated it so it was nice and slippery.

"Okay, Jimmy, I'm going to begin," he warned.

"Yes Sir," Jimmy murmured.

Being called Sir was turning Sam on. A lot. He was called Sir all the time but when the word left Jimmy's mouth, it sent a tingle through his cock. He placed the pad of his finger against Jimmy's virgin pucker and massaged it in circles. He heard a moan from Jimmy, "You okay, Jimmy?"

"Yes Sir," he breathed.

Jimmy felt exposed and also, extremely excited. His cock was beginning to firm up. If it had been anyone else doing this, he knew he wouldn't be feeling this way, but Officer Michaels was so sweet and gentle, not to mention stunningly handsome, that he couldn't stop his body from reacting.

Jimmy heard the snapping of the gloves then saw Officer Michaels pick up the lube. Next thing he knew, the slippery pad of a finger began circling his hole and it felt glorious. His eyes rolled back as the tingles of pleasure radiated from his ass to his balls and down his cock. He let out an involuntary moan.

The officer must have thought he was in pain and asked if he was ok, which he was. He was more than ok!

"How does that feel?" Officer Michaels asked.

"It feels good... I mean... it's ok, Sir," Jimmy stuttered.

Jimmy cringed internally at his response, he accidentally said it felt good and tried to quickly correct himself. What would this man think of him getting his rocks off over this.

Sam smiled to himself, he caught Jimmy's slip of the tongue, he was enjoying it and that made Sam's cock jump. "I'm going to begin searching now, okay?"

"Yes Sir, go ahead," Jimmy encouraged.

Sam felt a thrill and looked down as his finger and he slowly sank half of it into Jimmy's delectable ass and heard gasp so quickly asked, "You ok Jimmy?"

"Yes Sir, it's ok. It doesn't hurt," Jimmy reassured in a slightly husky voice.

Sam but his lip, that sound was turning him on so much. How he wished he could hear that sexy voice with his cock buried inside this beautiful man. Sam wiggled his finger around, feeling the inside of Jimmy's ass and noticed Jimmy shiver. He gently caressed his hip and butt cheek with his left hand to comfort him, "You're doing so well Jimmy," he praised.

He didn't feel anything hidden in there so he said, "I'm going to go in a little further now, are you ready?"

"Mm hm, Yes Sir," jimmy said breathily.

Sam looked to the ceiling, biting his lip. He tried to will his cock to settle down but it was completely hard and tenting his pants now. He looked down again and watched as he slid the remainder of his index finger into Jimmy's ass, "How's that Jimmy?"

"Oooh, it's ok Sir. Thank you for being so gentle with me," he thanked breathily.

Sam squeezed his cock through his pants with his free hand to try and get some relief, "Mmm you're welcome, Jimmy. I'm going to search around now," he advised and saw Jimmy nod.

Before he started searching, he stealthily crouched down behind Jimmy and saw that his cock was fully hard, it was a nice cock too which he guessed was around 7 inches and not too thick or thin, just perfect. His beautiful cock had a delicious looking drop of pre cum on it that Sam wished he could lick off.

He stood again and watched as he slid his finger out, then back in again and heard Jimmy quietly gasp. Sam smiled to himself and did it again. He did this a couple more times before he began wriggling his finger around inside him. He could hear Jimmy gasping and whimpering, trying not to moan loudly. The sounds made him even harder, if that were possible. There was nothing hidden inside him, and he knew he shouldn't do it, but he wanted to use this opportunity to give Jimmy the ultimate pleasure so he searched for his prostate.

Jimmy was going out of his mind. He had no idea that having someone put a finger in his ass and wiggle it around would feel so good. He was so aroused and his cook was throbbing. He was sure there was pre cum dripping from it onto the table but at this point he couldn't care anymore. He just hoped Officer Michaels was far from done.

Then suddenly, the officer pressed into something inside him that almost made his knees buckle, "Oooh!" he cried out.

"You ok Jimmy?" Officer Michaels asked.

Jimmy heard the obvious humour in his voice and the new husky lilt. He realised that the officer knew exactly what he was doing to Jimmy and he sounded as turned on as he was. He also realised this meant he was likely gay and that excited him.

"Yes Sir, mmm I think you need to search that spot a bit more thoroughly," he suggested, hoping he would take the hint.

Sam grinned triumphantly at Jimmy's suggestion so he curled his finger down and rubbed his prostate. He heard Jimmy whimper again and knew he was experiencing a new pleasure he'd never known. He rubbed it more vigorously, "You mean this spot here?"

"Oooh," Jimmy moaned "Yes, there!"

Sam massaged his prostate a little more, encouraging deeper moans from the stud bending over in front of him, "Jimmy, I need to add a second finger to be thorough enough with my search, ok?"

Sam knew that Jimmy was likely aware that he didn't really need to add the second finger but he was obviously having such a good time, he hoped he would gladly receive it.

"Of course, Sir," Jimmy breathed, "It's always best to be thorough!"

That was all the encouragement Sam needed. He withdrew his index finger, poured some more lube on both his index and middle fingers and gently glided them into Jimmy. They slid in easily and he paused when they were fully submerged, "How does that feel Jimmy?"

"Mmm, they're stretching me, Sir," he purred, "but it doesn't hurt. Please, continue your search," Jimmy almost begged.

Sam actually moaned at hearing that, "Good boy, Jimmy," he praised, gently stroking his buttock as he slid his fingers out and back in again.

He went back to his short thrusts, rubbing Jimmy's prostate. He used his thumb to rub his taint as well, he was determined to make this man cum, he decided. He was going to give him the most mind-blowing prostate orgasm of his life. God, if only he could do it with his cock!

Jimmy was feeling things he never knew he could. There was a spot inside him that sent jolts of pleasure coursing through his body. His cock was achingly hard and he desperately wanted to stroke it but that would be too obvious.

They were clearly playing a game. The pretence of the search was still going on and if he just rubbed out his orgasm it would ruin it and end this delicious torment. He both wanted relief and also wanted it to go on forever.

When he heard Officer Michaels moan, he knew he was enjoying this almost as much as he was. He wanted to turn around and engulf his cock into his mouth but that would stop the exquisite sensations in his ass and ruin their fun game.

Officer Michaels kept gently plunging his fingers in and out of Jimmy, playing with that pleasure spot when he said "You know Jimmy, it's possible you could have something hidden deeper inside that I can't reach with my fingers."

Jimmy wasn't sure where he was going with this, "Really, Sir? What does that mean?"

"Well, I have a longer tool I could use to search you a little deeper. Technically, I've searched as much as I'm required to, so we don't have to do it. But if you're willing to let me, I'd like to search you deeper," Officer Michaels asked.

Jimmy knew he was asking for permission to fuck him. Was he ready for that? If anyone was going to be sweet and gentle about it, it was going to be this man and the pleasure coursing through his body had dibs on his decision making. His hungry ass wanted to be filled.

"Yes Sir, I think it's best if you're extra thorough. Go ahead and search me deeply with your tool," Jimmy said, giving him permission.

Sam had been wracking his brain for a way to ask to fuck Jimmy and when the idea came to him and he proposed it, he waited with bated breath for his answer. When Jimmy approved, Sam moaned, "You're such a good boy, Jimmy," he praised.

He slid his fingers out, removed the lube covered glove that had been inside Jimmy and undid his trousers. He dropped them along with his underwear to his ankles and let his hard cock spring free.

He used his other gloved hand to apply a generous amount of lube to his cock and then applied a big dollop on his fingers and slid it into Jimmy's ass, slicking him up even more. He lined his cock head up with Jimmy's sweet virgin hole, "Okay, Jimmy, take a deep breath in then exhale and try to relax. This tool is a little bigger than my fingers were."

"Yes, Sir," Jimmy said, taking a loud breath in then exhaling.

On the exhale, Sam gently pressed his cock head against Jimmy's tight hole till he breached his barrier and held still, giving Jimmy a moment to adjust to the new invader. "Are you ok, Jimmy?"

"Yes sir," he panted, "it's stretching me even further. I just need a moment to get used to it."

Sam gently stroked his back, "That's ok Jimmy, take as much time as you need," he reassured.

12