A Cavity Search Gives New Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jimmy felt Officer Michaels cock head slide into him, his ass clamped down around it. It wasn't overly painful but there was some slight discomfort. He took deep breaths, willing his body to relax and accept it.

Officer Michaels told Jimmy to take as long as he needed as he soothingly rubbed his back and Jimmy knew he'd made the right choice. He was so patient and gentle. When the discomfort eased away, he gave him permission to move, "Ok Sir, I'm ready. Please continue your search."

He heard him moan, "Thank you Jimmy, you're doing so well," he praised, caressing his back.

For some strange reason, every time he praised him or called him Good Boy, he felt a sense of pride from having pleased him. Jimmy felt Officer Michaels 'tool' begin sliding deeper into him. He felt every bump and ridge as it slid past his ring sending ripples of pleasure through his body. The fullness was a slightly odd sensation but also deeply pleasurable as the 'tool' gradually went in further and further, then he finally felt the officer's pelvis press into his butt cheeks.

"Mmm, you've taken the entire tool, Jimmy. Good boy," he praised, "How does that feel?"

"Oooh, it's so big Sir. I feel so full... but it feels really good, Sir," he complimented, knowing it would make Officer Michaels feel good to hear that his cock was big and filling him up.

Sam felt a surge of pride when Jimmy said his cock felt big and full, "Mmm, I'm glad, let's search around in here then shall we?"

He didn't wait for a response as he slowly slid his length out then back in, taking his time to savour the feeling. This beautiful man was giving him his ass virginity and he was going to make it be best experience of his life!

"Oooh fuck... oh Sir... that feels so good!" Jimmy cried

Sam groaned at hearing him declare his pleasure, "Yea? You like how my big tool fills up your cavity, Jimmy?" he asked as he continued his torturously slow penetrating.

"Oooh yes, Sir! It's so big and smooth... mmm!" he moaned.

Sam closed his eyes and bit his lip as he continued slowly sliding his cock in and out, this beautiful man felt like a dream! His velvety ass was so deliciously warm and tight. He'd never come across anyone he'd wanted this much before and couldn't believe his luck that he not only wanted him too, but was willing to let him be the first lucky man allowed to sample his sweet, sweet hole.

Sam moaned, "Oh Jimmy, you're taking this tool better than anyone else has before!"

"Ooh thank you, Sir. Please... search me faster," Jimmy begged.

Sam smiled to himself. So, Jimmy wanted a more rigorous fucking, did he? Well then, he was only too happy to oblige, "Yea? Like this, Jimmy?" Sam asked as began thrusting back and forth a little quicker.

"Oooh yes Sir! Yes! Oooh you're so good at that, Sir!" Jimmy cried out, pressing his ass back to meet his thrusts.

"Oooh Jimmy, you're taking my tool so well! Your ass is gripping it so nice and tightly," he grunted as he thrust his hard cock in and out of Jimmy's sweet, tight virgin ass.

"Thank you, Sir. Your tool feels so good! Mmm, you're searching all the right spots," Jimmy moaned, sounding strained with pleasure.

Sam was biting his lip hard, Jimmy was pushing all the right buttons and it was going to make him blow his load too soon. He needed him to cum on his cock first. "Bend your knees a little Jimmy, I need to search as deep as possible," Sam guided.

Jimmy bent his knees and Sam leaned over him, planting his hands on the table either side of him. Now, his cock was perfectly angled to hit Jimmy's prostate with maximum pressure.

He kept thrusting and heard Jimmy cry out, "Aaah! Oh, Sir... Sir somethings happening... ah, ah, I feel like I might explode!"

"Mmm, that's a natural reaction to the tool, Jimmy. Let it happen. Let your body explode!" Sam encouraged. He knew Jimmy was about to experience his first prostate orgasm and he couldn't wait to feel him clenching his cock while he came.

Jimmy was on the cusp, it felt different to when he would Jack off or fuck someone with his cock. There was a pressure building, it almost felt like he needed to pee but it was different and it felt so, so good. His ass was tingling with pleasure in all the right ways and being thrust into so deeply by this gorgeous man was sending his body to new heights of pleasure.

He heard the officer grunting, "Mmm, Jimmy, there's something I must tell you about this tool... it injects a serum into your cavity," he warned.

Jimmy knew what he was saying and though it was reckless, he desperately wanted his cum shooting deep inside him and filling his ass. "Oh, that's ok, Sir. Inject your serum deep inside me, I want it!" Jimmy moaned.

He heard the officer moan, "Oooh yes! You're such a good boy, Jimmy! Thank you!" he said with strain in his voice.

Jimmy smiled at the gratitude he heard. Officer Michaels started pounding his ass hard now, their bodies slapping together loudly, echoing throughout the room as they both moaned and grunted in pleasure.

"Oh Sir! Sir! I'm gonna explode! It's coming..." Jimmy uttered in a strangled cry, the desperation clear in his voice.

"Yes Jimmy! Explode on my tool!" Officer Michaels demanded.

"Ah.. ah... FUUUCK! Ooooh I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Jimmy cried. His cock suddenly sprayed his cum all over the table beneath him. Rope after rope of hot, thick, creamy cum spilled forth again and again like it was never ending. He cried out and moaned as pleasure erupted throughout his entire body. The pleasure was immense and beyond anything he'd ever felt. He quivered all over as his stretched hole clenched and squeezed the cock thrusting in and out of his ass during his orgasm.

Sam heard Jimmy telling him he was about to cum and encouraged him, he needed to feel his pleasure. When Jimmy cried out as he reached his climax, screaming that he was cumming, his sweet virgin hole squeezed his cock again and again, pushing him toward the edge.

He clenched his muscles, holding his orgasm back so he could keep thrusting and pleasuring Jimmy through his climax. When Jimmy was nearing the end of his orgasm, Sam cried, "Oh fuck, here comes the serum!"

"Yesss, give me your serum, Sir!" Jimmy cried

Sam buried his cock deep then reached around and gripped Jimmy's cock and began firmly jerking it fast, prolonging his orgasm.

Jimmy cried, "Aaah Yes Sir! Oh fuuuuck!"

Sam milked another spurt of cum from Jimmy's cock as his own cock exploded, spraying his cum deep inside Jimmy, "Oooh Fuuuck! Oooh take my cum! Oooh... fuuuck yes!" He cried as he shook with pleasure while his cock filled the man beneath him with his massive load of cum.

Jimmy panted, somehow Sam had extended his orgasm by stroking his cock as he filled his ass. The swelling and jumping of the officer's cock as it pumped jet after jet of his hot load inside him had felt incredible.

He sighed happily, "Holy fuck," he muttered.

He heard the officer chuckle, "You got that right," he panted, "that was the most mind blowing sex I've ever experienced," he murmured, trying to catch his breath.

Jimmy stayed still as the officer stood up and slid his clock slowly out of his quivering hole and he moaned a little as he mourned the loss.

"Are you ok? I didn't hurt you, did I?" Officer Michaels asked, sounding concerned.

Jimmy chuckled, "No, the exact opposite," he said as he stood up and turned, smiling reassuringly. He had a moment to admire Officer Michael's cock and though it had softened slightly it was still impressive and Jimmy was shocked it hadn't hurt more.

"Good," he responded then pulled him close and kissed him passionately, sliding his tongue into Jimmy's mouth as their cocks pressed together. Jimmy gladly accepted Officer Michaels tongue as they explored each other's mouths and wrapped their arms around each other, enjoying the intimate moment.

Sam ended the kiss sadly and stepped back to pull up his pants and underwear, which were still pooled around his ankles. Jimmy found his underwear and pulled them on then grabbed his pants from the chair and got dressed.

Sam looked over to the table and chuckled, "That's quite an impressive load," he said, motioning with his head to the massive amount of cum splattered over the table top.

He saw Jimmy look as it and gasp in surprise then look back at him, blushing adorably.

Sam walked over to grab some tissues and antibacterial wipes from the drawers to quickly remove the evidence and threw them, along with the gloves, in the bin.

"Well, I can say, with one hundred percent certainty, that you came here with nothing smuggled in your ass. There is a little parting gift I left in it though," he smirked at Jimmy.

"And I'm very grateful for it." Jimmy laughed as he re-buckled his belt, "Thank you. Honestly, that was," he let out a satisfied sigh, "I don't even have the words. Seriously though, I couldn't have asked for a better first-time partner," Jimmy said, smiling sweetly and blushing slightly. Then he asked, "What's your first name?"

"It's Sam," he smiled.

Jimmy smiled back, "Sam," he murmured, testing the name on his lips, "I like it."

Sam felt a rush of warmth from hearing his name on Jimmy's lips, "Would you be interested in doing this again sometime, Jimmy? Maybe with some more comfortable surroundings, like a bed?" he chuckled.

Jimmy smiled at him, "I would, maybe we could... I don't know, get to know each other a little over coffee or dinner first?"

Sam smiled, glad that Jimmy wanted to continue to explore their connection, "That sounds great, maybe after that I can search your cavity with my tongue. It's a very vigorous searching tool," he winked.

Jimmy blushed and tutted at him, "My, my, Officer Michaels. You're a dirty explorer, aren't you?" he asked, chuckling.

Sam chuckled with him, "Very, but please keep calling me Sir in the bedroom. When you say it," Sam let out a little moan, "it does things to me."

Jimmy walked over and kissed him then leaned in to lick his ear as he purred, "Anything you want... Sir."

Sam groaned, "I'm never going to be able to keep a straight face during my job again." They chuckled and Sam turned the camera back on and led Jimmy out of the room and down the hall to retrieve his luggage.

The female security officer was zipping up his suitcase as she saw them enter, "You're all clear Mr Smith. Sorry about the confusion, and the delay, but we have to be thorough."

Jimmy and Sam smirked at each other, then Sam said, "Thank you Jane, I can escort Mr smith back through customs," as he took the bag from her and passed Jimmy his phone, wallet and passport before leading him back through security, and to the arrivals gate.

Jimmy stopped at the gate and pulled his phone out of his pocket. He opened a new contact and asked for Sam's number, which he discreetly gave him, and Jimmy entered it in.

"I'll see you later, Sir," he purred, "Enjoy the rest of your day," Jimmy said, winking at him as he walked away, walking through the gate and looking back once to see Sam smiling at him as he left.

He sighed when back out in the airport, thinking to himself how that was quite an unexpected yet mind blowing experience and heading to the taxi rink feeling light as a feather.

TBC... maybe.

Author's note: Thank you for reading, I hope you had fun ;-) I had a lot of fun writing this. Thank you for any votes also <3

Let me know if you would like me to continue this into a longer series?

Jacko xx

12