All Comments on 'A Celebration Party For Mum'

by Toolboy5

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
There Is

Quite a number of women who like your stories,I wonder why?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Another Good One

Typical good story by Toolboy5. Just some great sucking and fucking between family members. You never fail to get me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good stuff

I am a bisexual male, so I love the male/male parts of your stories as well as the m/f. Keep up the good work. My cock thanks you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
okay

The story is good but would be better if you left out the gay and lesbian sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OMG

This was getting so good. I have to go rub one out immediately.

Great Job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Family Fun

Best story I've read in years! So hot that I called my sister to come over so I can fuck her. I've been doing that for years from the time we were very young teenages.We were both virgins the first time we got it on. Later, I found a guy for her to date and for me to suck and give my ass to. On their first date I met them when they got home I sucked him off and fucked my sister. Then his cock got hard again and as I ate my sis out he fucked my ass. When I finish this we're going to have an orgy with anything goes.

His cock is hard and her cunt is wet, and my "pussy" is throbing. Looking forward to sucking the cum out of her hole and from his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
O_O

Father son part? GAY O_O

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Father/Son

I wanted to see more Father/Son and Son/Daughter...MORE FATHER/SON!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

it was good but like to hear more father/son

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Couldn't find the

Story

x_pac6969x_pac6969over 2 years ago

Was there ever a follow up to this hot story/

would loved to have read more on father/son/nephew and more on the whol family catch up. 08/08/21

KnobboyKnobboyabout 1 year ago

What a great knob hardening story. My precum dripped all the way through it!

Need a stiff wank now!! Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous