A Celebrity’s Pussy Scent Ch. 01

Story Info
Two rich, famous celebrity’s dirty panties sniffed by a man.
2.3k words
4.35
10.9k
20
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is thanks to the ideas of rodav555. Couldn't have done this without your suggestions. Thanks so much.

**********************************

Emma Watson, aka Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series, was laying in a lawn chair resting. Her friend Melissa Benoist, aka Kara Danvers from Supergirl, was laying beside her in another lawn chair.

Nearby, the sounds of birds chirping could be heard in the distance. Emma was deep in thought when Melissa spoke.

"I love what you have done with your garden." Melissa said. Her own garden was rubbish compared to Emma's. Emma Watson was having some wine with her other actress friend Melissa Benoist in her backyard and having a casual conversation. Suddenly, the gardener, named Micheal, was trimming the roses.

"Wow," Emma said, as she looked at her roses in the garden. "You are doing an outstanding job. Especially the red and pink roses."

Emma was lying on an elevated flat form while the gardener and Melissa were resting in the chair beside her. Emma was wearing a loose cotton shorts. When she offered the gardener a glass of wine, she leaned back to reach for glass. This caused her to raise one of her knees and inadvertently opened her legs. Emma's panties showed from the opening of her loose shorts, what worse was the panties became loose that it pushed more to the side that caused to expose her pubic hairs and her pink pussy slit. The gardener's eyes opened wide when he saw it.

When the gardener looked at Melissa, he knew she caught him, for she was looking at him with a smirk on her face.

"Nice red rose with pink petals, huh?" Melissa said to the gardener.

The gardener could not answer because he was still shocked to see a beautiful pussy of a gorgeous and rich celebrity.

"How could a red rose have a pink petal?" Emma asked while still pouring wine in a glass,

"It's because there's big red rose printed in the crotch of your panties, but your pussy slit is pink." Melissa said laughing.

Emma realized that she must have exposed herself, so she sat straight up and clamped her legs shot. She was blushing red with embarrassment.

"That made me like to smell a rose." Melissa said.

"There are plenty of roses you can smell in the garden." Emma said.

"What I mean is the red rose with pink petals between your garden that we just saw a while ago. Wasn't it Michael?" As Melissa looked and smiled at the gardener.

"I guess." Michael answered with a shy smile.

"Ewww! You're both gross!" Emma covered her face with both hands to hide her embarrassment.

It continued with more teasing and innuendos. Eventually Emma learned that Michael the gardener loved sniffing her dirty panties and as they became comfortable with each other she teases him about it. Melissa also loves to sniffs Emma's panties. Michael can now also openly sniff Melissa's panties too. Eventually, the gardener can have the pleasure of sniffing both celebrities bare pussies as they can now be nude around their backyard pool.

"Let's go inside the house and continue this fun?" Melissa said as she led Emma and Michael into the house and towards the direction of the bedroom.

Once they got to the bedroom, Melissa laid Emma and smiled. "I love the smell of your flowers," Melissa said. "Wouldn't you like to smell them, Michael?"

Before Emma could speak, Melissa removed Emma's panties and sniffed them, inhaling the musky, pungent pussy smell and playfully pressed it on the nose of the gardener. Emma was so embarrassed when she saw it. "Could I smell your flowers?"

Melissa nodded, playfully lifted her skirt. Emma and the gardener watched as she spread her legs and pushed her pelvis forward towards Emma's face and let her smell the crotch of her panties. Then she did the same thing to the gardener.

Weeks later....

After a few weeks, the three of them were skinny dipping in Melissa's private backyard pool. Melissa would occasionally fondle Micheal's cock, before proceeding to fondle Emma's breasts and pussy. Although Emma was still a little shy being naked around the gardener, eventually she became more comfortable after a while.

Suddenly, Melissa smiled as she climbed out of the pool and spread her legs, revealing her bare pussy. "Hey Michael," she said as she tapped her pussy. "Why don't you come over here and eat my flower?" Michael smiled as he began to rub Melissa's private parts, before he dove in and began to eat her out.

It shocked Emma to see Melissa spreading her legs and letting the gardener lick her hairy pussy. Emma watched as Melissa squirmed in intense pleasure as Micheal tongued her rosebud. With a slight smile that changed to a look of pleasure, Melissa came on Micheal's face. The blonde actress whined in pleasure as her orgasm subsided.

"I can't believe you did that?" Emma said. Melissa smiled.

"I know you want it too," Melissa said. "Come on, sweetie."

Then Melissa would then tease and encourage Emma to let the gardener lick her pussy too. Although reluctant at first, Emma eventually let her hairy pussy be eaten by the gardener. She never thought it would feel so good. Within a few seconds, she was climaxing on Micheal's face.

A week later....

A week had past, and Emma hadn't seen Melissa or Micheal in a while. She was laying on the outdoor lawn chair.

Maybe they are inside the house? Emma thought. I should go check on them. She headed inside the house. She could hear moans of pleasure coming from the living room. She slowly walked over and gasped at the sight before her. Micheal and Melissa were engaging in foreplay.

Micheal's mouth slowly started kissing it's way up from Melissa's groin, over her flat belly and as he got to her top, he grabbed it and pulled it slowly up her upper body until he finally threw it to the side and started kissing his way up to her small perky breasts. Michael caught one her small pink nipples in his mouth and gently played with it with his tongue and felt Melissa's whole body shudder in pleasure before he kissed his way up to her mouth and their lips met in a passionate and hungry kiss.

Emma was speechless, but she was getting aroused by the sight of them. Michael felt the towel falling off his hips; letting his rock hard cock swing out. Still kissing her, Michael reached down to his cock and aimed it against her wet pussy and slowly let the head of his cock slip inside her hungry pussy.

Melissa gasped as Micheal's cock slowly, but firmly, invaded her gushing pussy. "It's.. it's.. It's.. so big Michael!" she moaned into his mouth. Her insides tightly gripping around his cock, almost painfully tight as he slid deeper inside her.

Slowly lifting his head, Michael looked down at Melissa's face; distorted in pleasure as his cock slowly filled her insides. Looking down at his cock that was now almost half way in, it looked impossible big next to her and Micheal eased off the tempo slightly to let her get used to his size.

Michael slowly started to pull out and then let his cock gently slide inside Melissa again, still not nearly all the way inside her, she moaned in pleasure and lifted her arms to grip the couch as Micheal repeated the process over and over again.

"I love you Micheal," she whimpered in a shaky voice and as his tempo slowly increased; for each stroke, his cock sliding deeper and deeper inside her, Melissa's moans quickly grew louder and louder.

"I love you too baby!" Michael smiled lovingly and sat up slightly, putting his hands on her hips and looked down at the beautiful actress as his cock slowly, but firmly, thrusted in and out of her soaking pussy. At most he got just over two thirds of his cock inside her but feeling her orgasm quickly build inside her petite body. He knew it was more than enough for her tiny pussy. He wanted to fuck her with everything he had but he kept a slow and gentle tempo and felt his cock throb inside her from the sight of the actress on her back, moaning loud enough to wake the neighbours up.

"Oh fuck Michael, I.. I.. stop.. I.. it feels like I'm.. going too.. pee!" Melissa whimpered but Micheal was completely lost in the moment; his cock slamming in and out of her tight pussy and as the look of intense pleasure in her eyes switched to a distraught look. Michael felt her pussy gripping tightly around his cock as she started shaking violently and started cumming. To Micheal's surprise, he felt warm liquid splashing against his belly and as he looked down at Melissa, that was completely lost in pleasure, he smiled broadly as she squirted against his body.

Michael wanted to continue, he wanted to fuck Melissa forever but the sensation of her tight pussy gripping around his cock as she orgasmed and the sight of her squirting quickly put him over the edge and with a guttural scream, he started cumming. He never stopped thrusting in and out of her as rope after rope of thick, warm cum filled her insides and her pussy was gushing of juices.

As Micheal's orgasm finally died down, he collapsed on top of her. They were both panting and soaked from her juices and Michaels cock was still twitching inside Melissa, leaking the last drops of cum inside her.

"I'm so sorry Micheal.. that has never happened before." she said shamefully and Michael smiled and kissed her passionately before he replied.

"Don't worry sweetheart, you just squirted and I loved it!". Michael said.

Michael pulled out of her and laid down next to her and she smiled nervously at him and through her panting, she managed to get out: "Are.. you sure?"

"Definitively, sweetheart. My ex did that too." Michael said with a smile and caressed her face lovingly.

Michael laid down on my back and Melissa quickly crawled close to him, laying her head on his heaving chest and purred in the afterglow.

"You are much better in reality than in fantasy." Melissa said softly and quickly drifted off to sleep.

Emma was speechless. She slowly backed away from the two lovers and headed upstairs. She entered the bedroom and closed the door behind her. She couldn't believe what she just saw; Melissa's gardener had just fucked her deep and came inside her pussy.

She tried to push it away from her mind, and decided to do some deep meditation. She changed her clothes and now was wearing a blue tank top and grey sweatpants. Whenever she did this type of meditation, she becomes so lost in her own little world, that she thinks anyone else talking to her is the Great One.

Meanwhile, Melissa and Michael were now in the kitchen eating strawberries and honey. Suddenly, Melissa remembered something else.

"You wanna see something incredible?" Michael nodded. They headed outside and around the house towards the backyard. They past the pool and headed to the stairs, that led to the patio, which was right outside of Emma's room.

Currently, Emma was sitting on the bed, cross-legged, with her eyes closed. Melissa pointed at her friend and turned to Michael.

"She does these meditations, that puts her in a meditative state." Melissa said softly. "She'll do anything you say. Watch this." She turns on the intercom. "Get on all fours and bark like a dog."

Emma nodded. "I hear you and obey, Great One." She got on all fours and began to bark like a dog. Michael felt his cock slowly becoming hard again. Melissa felt her pussy getting wet.

"Let's see what else she will do." Melissa said softly. "Let me see some of that ass, girl."

Emma nodded before she proceeded to stand up. "I hear you and obey Great One." She proceeded to pull down her pants, revealing her grey panties and cute butt.

"This is getting me hot," Michael said.

Melissa nodded in agreement. "Take off your bra," she said softly. Emma then proceeded to remove her bra, revealing her big 34A breasts. "Take off your panties." Emma then removed her panties, revealing her cute, little pussy.

Next, Melissa opened the patio door and spoke in the same hushed tone. "The Great One wants you to satisfy this woman." She pulled down her own pants, revealing her pussy.

She then walked over to the bed and laid down on it and watched as Emma moved closer to her. "Lick my nipples," Melissa said softly. Emma proceeded to lift up Melissa's shirt, revealing her breasts and began to lick her nipples. Melissa moaned softly in pure bliss. "Eat my hot pussy." Emma proceeded to lick and kiss Melissa's pussy slowly. Melissa moaned in pleasure and ectasy. She couldn't believe how good this felt. She completely forgot about Micheal, until he spoke.

"The Great One wants to get freaky," Micheal said. With that said, Micheal sat Melissa down on his cock, while Emma was licking both the cock and pussy. "The Great One wants to take you from behind." Michael then proceeded to push his cock slowly into Emma's pussy while Melissa held her wrists for emotional support.

The two of them were wide eyed and Melissa's jaw dropped as they all watch the gardener's hard cock entering Emma's pussy.

"Come on," Melissa said softly. "Fuck her. Give it to her hard. Pound her."

Michael felt his own orgasm rising. "The Great One is gonna come inside your pussy," he screamed as he unloaded his cum inside Emma's pussy. The three of them then laid in bed together, exhausted from the sexual experience.

"So," Emma whispered. "What's next?"

To be continued....