A Celestial ‘Do Over.’

Story Info
Love is Celestially restored.
3.9k words
4
1.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
olddave51
olddave51
211 Followers

I'd like to thank my friends Anaya and Gem for input.

This is my first Story in "Sci-Fi & Fantasy." Maybe it should be in the "Humor & Satire," Since I was writing it mostly because my friend said facetiously, "How about you use alien abduction in a story?"

They were surprised that literotica had Sci-Fi & Fantasy category.

I did not use an editor on this story, it is meant to be choppy and poorly translated from whatever alien language was being used by the aliens. I tried to use Latin but some words did not translate the way I wanted.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A CELESTIAL 'DO OVER.'

CELESTIAL DATE NUMBER: HSE 31-50-02.053388090349 (2022 earth time)

FILED BY: Commander Kar, Leader of Kar & Mah team.

Subjects: Robert & Mary Davis and Jennifer & Bill Jones

Location: The Via Lactea Galaxy (Milky Way),

Star: Helios (Sun)

Planet: Helios 3 (Earth),

Hemisphere: North

Tera mass: North America

Political zone: United States.

Issues: Loss of affection, lack of judgement, self-concern, lack of understanding, great mental pain, misplaced intimacy.

Positive factors: Continuous Love, Remorse, Forgiveness, offspring.

Undefined influences: Friends, alcohol, immaturity, physical fatigue, mental fatigue.

Priority One: Celestial repair

Narratives

SUBJECT BOB: (Common English translation)

Robert Davis, Bob, his female nurturer (mother) ceased to exist when he was in the third year of instruction (third grade). He came home from the instruction location (school) and found her in resting time (a nap), but he found the timing device (alarm clock) sounding. When he couldn't end her resting time, he called a living ancestor and nurturer (grandma). Living ancestor called his Male nurturer (Dad), and she then took Bob to her dwelling (house).

The rest of the Narrative is transcribed to the common form of the English language on Earth.

His Mom had an aneurism, the doctor said she probably didn't suffer at all.

His Dad and Bob stood at her grave. One of the few times he ever saw his dad cry.

His Dad and Bob settled down to 'living' without mom, Dad would get him off to school in the morning and he would walk to grandma's house after school. He'd do whatever homework he had while at grandmas. This lasted until he reached 7th. Grade. Dad came home and told him he was marring a woman, Colleen, he had met her about a year before. When Bob considered her as his dad's wife, he could handle it but when people called her his stepmom, he did not handle it very well, she was NOT HIS MOM! Oh, he did not cause any trouble with her, but it was hard for him. Many nights he would cry himself to sleep, Colleen would comfort him, He slowly begin to accept her.

SUBJECT MARY:

Mary Davis, her mom, and dad divorced when she was in 6th grade. It was like the father was there one day and the next day gone! Never to be seen again! Mom had many boyfriends none lasted too long most men did not want a woman with a child. Her mom worked hard to keep a roof over Mary's head. Her mother passed away right after Mary finished college.

COURTING BEHAVIOR

Bob had finished College with BS in Mechanical Engineering and a Master of Business Administration, MBA.

Mary had finished school with Bachelor of Business Administration BBA.

They met on a blind date but not with each other, neither of them hit it off with their own blind date but both told the friends who set up the blind dates that they'd like to meet each other. It was a typical made in heaven romance and they were married 14 months later.

THE MARRIAGE

They both got great jobs.

Bob got a job as an assistant manager of a manufacturing plant; he could see a corporate office position in his future.

Mary got a job as a personal assistant in a large investment firm.

Both began to work on their careers in earnest, both spent long hours at work.

The late work played heavy on both. For the first year when they were married, they would arrange to meet on Friday nights for dinner and maybe dancing and love making. As the job's responsibilities increased, so did the stress, the Friday night dates started becoming far and few in between many times there was just an acknowledgment Saturday morning when they both woke up.

Bob spent Saturdays and Sundays on landscaping projects, repairing cars and Do It Yourself projects around the house.

Mary spent Saturdays and Sundays on cleaning the house, fixing dinners for the rest of the week, laundry and putting together notes for her boss to make the boss look good.

As time went on, they seem to spend less and less time together, they still love each other deeply. They just kind of overlooked each other at times.

After a little over 2 years of marriage they looked at each other and decided to have a night like they did back when they first were married, they picked a Thursday night, January 12th, 2017, because they decided to take Friday off together. It was to be a night to reestablish their intimacy and love for each other. They made marital orgasmic love three times, both felt wonderful. I mean there are not words in any language on earth to describe the passion and intimacy they shared that night.

That night they created the magic of life within Mary.

THE NEXT DAY

The morning bliss was broken with phone calls from both of their jobs.

Mary's boss absolutely needed her in the office because of some financial crisis.

Bob's work called. The factory manager had been taken to the hospital and he was now in charge and had to be at the factory to handle all the crises.

They kissed each other and left for work. Both did not get home till after 11:00 pm that night. They busted their asses at work for the next month.

Their intimate time dropped to 'negative' zero.

Mary not knowing she was pregnant could not understand why she was getting irritable, fearful, and annoyed, and Bob was receiving most of her emotional upheaval.

Bob began feeling the stress from work and was not receiving even the little closeness he shared with Mary just months before.

Bob got down and began to have "Poor me" feelings.

BOB'S FAILURE

One night there was a going away party for a co-worker, Joanne, who had taken a job out of state. Both Bob and the co-worker had way too much to drink and ended up in bed!

The sex was bad even for drunken sex. To put it bluntly it was terribly inadequate and did not have one gram of fulfillment. By the time Bob sobered up enough to get home he realized what he had done. Remorse is not a strong enough word to describe his feelings: guilt, self-loathing, disappointment in his self, unworthiness. The next day he confessed to Mary. He knew he had hurt Mary deeply.

Mary was crushed and cried, and they did not share the marital bed for over a week.

MARY'S FAILURE

Mary confided with her friend Jennifer Jones, Jennifer suggests that Mary should have revenge sex to make them even, an idea Jennifer had during a bacchanalian dream after drinking too much.

One night Mary had to work late at the office with her boss. Her boss, even though he was married, thought of himself as a ladies' man and as they finished, he offered Mary a drink. Both Mary and her boss had way too much to drink and ended up having sex on the couch in the boss' office.

Like Bob's indiscretion the sex was bad even for drunken sex. To put it bluntly it was slam bam thank you ma'am it was the worst sex she had ever had. By the time Mary got home she realized what she had done. Like with Bob, remorse and unworthiness set in. When she came in all she could say was "We're even!"

THE END OF THE UNION

The Marriage crashed and burned. Both got lawyers. Mary found out she is pregnant.

Thank God for modern medicine they were able to establish that Bob is the father. But the divorce is still granted. Pain is the operating word.

The fallout from the indiscretions is hard.

The company found out about Bob's night of indiscretion and asked for his resignation, but he would still get a good reference for future jobs.

Mary's boss fired her as if it was all her fault, for the boss' indiscretion.

Both were able to get new jobs, but they did not pay as well.

Robert Jr (Bobby) is born, October 13th, 2017.

Bob's parents helped Mary with daycare.

The overworked mother moved into a small apartment and the overworked dad moved into a small apartment also. They both live for Bobby.

Bob always pays his child support on-time.

Neither dated.

They would see each other when transferring Bobby from 'home' to 'home'. Every time one of them would drop Bobby off they would spend the drive home in tears. They still loved each other but the hurt was still overwhelming.

FIVE YEARS

Bobby's fifth birthday, October 13th, 2022, was being held at Bob's parents' home because the grandparents were flying out to California to take Bobby to Disneyland the next day.

When the party is breaking up Mary goes out to her car, and it won't start.

Bob volunteered to take Mary home and take care of her car for her the next day.

As they drive, they do not speak at all, both have thoughts of 'How did we end up like this?' Bob had to stop at a railroad crossing for a train. After the train crossed, they waited for the gates to rise:

A BRIGHT WHITE LIGHT.

Both Bob and Mary wake up sitting in recliner like chairs in a chamber like room, but they cannot move. Before them, they see a huge viewing screen. The screen lights up and starts showing scenes from their lives, a counter shows the dates and times of each scene: childhood, before they were married, while they're married, the night of passion that led to the pregnancy, the indiscretions, the divorce, five years of loneliness and the joy they have with little Bobby.

THE CELESTIAL, CORRECTING.

In the constellation Libra there is a star by the name of Gliese it has four known planets and from one of those planets a spacecraft has been orbiting earth cloaked for about 7 1/2 millenniums. The space craft has a crew two mated beings. Kar is the leader, and his mate is Mah as navigator. Both are shapeshifters and can telepathically communicate with each other and humans.

Kar & Mah adjust some apparatus that made electrical noise.

In the dim light beside the viewing screen Kar appeared in the form of a loving grandpa, both Bob and Mary feel like they have just received a loving hug. Mah appeared in the form of a loving grandma, both Bob and Mary have thoughts and feelings like grandma had just given them a loving hug and some milk and cookies.

They both are now guided by the celestial beings. While in the chamber both Bob and Mary have an overpowering urge to tell each other they are sorry for their miss deeds. The feeling of forgiveness overcomes the two ex-spouses. Memories flash in their minds of the joy and love they had for each other at the beginning of their relationship. Feelings of hurt and betrayal begin to fade.

THE NEW REALITY

Bob reaffirms that Mary is his everything: best friend, partner, lover, he's her protectant, He realizes she desired him to be honorable, fair, and ethical, to bond with her, and keep his moral principles so they guide his behavior and help him to be the best partner that Mary needs. Kar has what can best be called a celestial smile.

Mary reaffirms and understands that Bob may not be expressive, but he also has emotional needs. He looks for comforting companionship, affection, emotional security from her, and appreciation, compatibility, a good level of understanding and encouragement from her with non-sexual intimacy. Mah has what can be called a celestial smile also.

The celestial beings change the memories that lead Bob and Mary astray into the little voices that they hear as a warning to them to not break a loved one's trust and sacred bonds at times of weakness.

Both Bob and Mary are overcome by feelings of love and satisfaction...

White light floods the room, both succumb to sleep.

THE RETURN TO WHEN...

January 17, 2017, Bob wakes up with Mary in his arms he remembers the past night's love and passion that he felt for his loving wife Mary. Mary snuggles deeper into Bob's embrace remembering the loving fulfillment she felt with their intimate connection. It was a night that strengthen their love and intimacy for each other. There are no words in any language on earth to describe what they shared last night.

Mary feels the same power within her womanhood that she felt many times last night. Bob and Mary again connect in the loving union and bring each to the height of loving and erotic marital bliss.

Something has begun to grow within Mary that will change their whole world.

CELESTIAL WING MEN

Kar & Mah make some adjustments to the devices on board their ship and a local cell phone company has a sudden loss of service, and no calls can be completed.

Mary's boss contacts the next name on his phone list.

Bobs factory manager suddenly feels better and is released from the ER with nothing more than a bad case of indigestion.

On Mary and Bob remain wrapped in each other's arms all day and remained physically sexually connected for hours, Saturday and Sunday was not much different, they had loving sex a number of times, just the location and how of their uniting changed: in the living room Mary was on all fours with Bob pounding her from behind, in the shower Bob almost drowned while feasting on Mary's clit, on the back yard deck they came together while 69ing. In the home office chair Mary took control impaling herself on Bob's cock while he sucked her nipples till, they were hard and erect. They even snuck out to the driveway and Mary sucked Bob's cock in the backseat of the car and to top it off they discovered that anal could be enjoyable with good lubrication. If it had been filmed, they would have won an AVN award! But the most important thing all of it was driven by the LOVE for each other. Raphael will be most happy. On Monday both, Mary and Bob, return to work with an aura of love shining about them.

At the end of the next week Mary complains of not feeling right and is feeling irritable, fearful, and annoyed with Bob. Bob in his new loving wisdom takes her to the doctor, The doctor does blood work.

Mary is pregnant!!!!! The doctor now treats Mary for all that is bothering her. The irritable, fearful, and annoyed feelings are replaced with euphoria.

A couple of weeks pass, and Bob attends a going away party but leaves early to be home with his loving wife.

At Mary's work, she, and her boss. Mr. Dionysus, finish a very important proposal. Mary returns to her office. Her boss enters her office and begins to complement her in a very suggestive way and offers her something to drink. She explained she needs to get home. Her boss embraces her and cups her breast telling her he has wanted to fuck her for a couple of months, insinuating that if she doesn't submit, she will lose her job. Fortunately, Mary had started to record a loving message to Bob and had not shut off her phone. Mary is able to disengage from her sleazy boss, and she hurries out of the office. On Monday morning after a big discussion all weekend with Bob, where she had to calm him down numerous times, she called in to work, saying she would be late.

Bob called into his work and took the day off. Both meet with a lawyer named Mr. Karm Esq. They go to the HR department of Mary's work with Mr. Karm Esq. HR reports that her boss has started the process of firing her for breaking the company's policy on fraternization and sexual misconduct. The head of HR calls a meeting between the Davises, Mr. Karm Esq., himself, the company lawyer, and Mr. Dionysus.

The company lawyer supplies a transcript of what Mary allegedly said and did. Along with what looked like termination papers. The company lawyer, head of HR and Mr. Dionysus all have the look of a job well done.

Mr. Karm Esq. takes Mary's phone out of his briefcase and turns on the recorded message. Mr. Dionysus face took on the look of a child whose hand was caught in the cookie Jar, sexual cookie Jar.

The head of HR excuses himself and ushers the company lawyer and Mr. Dionysus into another room. In a bout 30 minutes the company lawyer returns with two checks he puts down a check for $30,000 and asked if that is enough to make her pain go away? Mr. Karm Esq. shakes his head and Mary says, "Not really!"

Now the company lawyer picks up the first check and puts down the second check of $50,000. "Will that help it go away?"

Mr. Karm Esq. states "You know this has been very upsetting to Mr. Davis also. You know Mary has had access to all the firm's customer files and could remember a few that she could probably recommend to a new employer."

"How about you dismiss Mr. Dionysus, give both checks to the Davises and give Mary Davis another $30,000 for signing a no competition agreement for six years and non-disclosure agreement, and guarantee positive references for ten years after she finishes her twelve-week paid maternity leave, at that point she will resign. Otherwise, we will file a $200,000.00 sexual harassment lawsuit where punitive damages could be quite costly."

Within twenty minutes an agreement was sign and notarized.

Thirty minutes later the Davises stop in a hallway as they watch Mr. Dionysus carrying a cardboard box being escorted out of the building by two big security guards.

The Fixed marriage

Life seems to settle down for the Davises They have never been more in love.

Bobs and Mary's marriage is now running along like a storybook.

Trouble With Jennifer and Bill

About five years go by, and Mary meets with her friend Jennifer. She is in dire straits. Jennifer has made the biggest mistake of her life. Her husband, Bill, went to a bachelor party where there were strippers. Friends told her about the men at the party, took part in some sexual activity with the strippers, Jennifer, assume that her husband had and decided to get the now famous drunken revenge sex. Which resulted in arguments and fights and divorcing, and they had two small children. After the divorce, Jennifer finds out that her husband had nothing to do with the strippers, and had stepped out of the venue, so as not to be involved.

Chus Dion, the new substitute teacher, had told Jennifer that all the men basically had had an orgy with the two strippers. That is why she had revenge sex, like she had suggested to Mary back in Mary's long erased first reality.

Mary Is simply broken up over Jennifer's and Bill's situation.

Things begin to go bad for Jennifer and Bill, both have contemplated suicide. CPS has been called into both households. Both sets of Grandparents are now watching over the two children. Bill is in grave danger of losing his job due to his recent poor performance at work. Jennifer's job, teaching, has suffered the same.

Bob and Mary do not remember anything about their first reality but hear the little voices urging them to try to help both Jennifer and Bill.

Bob and Mary invite Jennifer's and Bill's children to Bobby's fifth birthday on October 13th, 2022, at Bobby's grandparents' house both Jennifer and Bill arrive and remain quiet and sit far away from each other during the party. As the party breaks up Jennifer is supposed to take the children home with her since Bill had brought them. Jennifer goes out to her car and finds that her car has a flat tire. She comes back in and tells Bill. Bill goes out to change the tire for her and the kids stay inside at the party. Jennifer is quietly helping Bill change the tire. There is little small talk, mostly about the kids both try to hide their tears.

olddave51
olddave51
211 Followers
12