A Celestial ‘Do Over.’

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
olddave51
olddave51
189 Followers

A bright white light.

Both Jennifer and Bill wake up sitting in recliner like chairs, but they cannot move. Before them, they see a huge viewing screen.........

A week later 10/20/2022

It took Kar & Mah a week to do it but both Davis' and Jones' new realities are now synchronized to the present. The celestial beings change the memories that lead Jennifer and Bill astray into the little voices that they hear as a warning to them to not break a loved one's trust and sacred bonds at times of weakness. Raphael is overjoyed.

CELESTIAL PAPERWORK

The Final reports on this mission are being written by both Kar & Mah

Kar finishes his report and sends it to Archangel Raphael.

Mah's report.

Mah addresses her report.

The Elohim Council

#1 The Great City Lane

Paradise as descended out of heaven from God

Attention: Adonai, Archangel Raphael, and Archangel Michael.

CC: Allah, Dieu, Gott, Dio, Deus, Bóg, Dios

The essence of Mah's report

Mah reports on the interference that Baca & Chus caused with the two subject marriages: Robert and Mary Davis and the new subjects Jennifer and Bill Jones. She explains how Kar had to shape-shift into a Lawyer (she shudders) and apologizes to the Celestial Beloved, for Kar, for having to resort to using an image from the underworld...

She adds an addendum.

Dear Lord,

It seems that the former Angel Lucifer, Satan, is using the Bacchus team to interfere with our work. The Romans and Greeks are wasting our time. Maybe Archangel Michael could come and help us?

I am sure Archangel Raphael would be happy to help also.

Glory to Yahweh

Your servant Mah

Team Karma

Mah shuts down the instrumentation message beam. Both reports have been sent to headquarters.

Mah thinks, "Kar did look good in a suit!

Kar may get lucky tonight!"

Mah thinks of how she would look like as a Martian mutant prostitute in a three breasted bustier for her mate.

With a celestial smile, she thinks of her mate, Kar...

THE END

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author's Notes:

Karma is ak in to "Christian notions of sin and its effects." Christian teaching on a Last Judgment according to one's benefaction is a teaching on Karma.

Archangel Michael is mentioned explicitly in Revelation 12:7-12, where he does battle with the Angel Lucifer and casts him out of heaven where he becomes Satan.

I n the book of Tobit, The Archangel Raphael is revealed as a physical healer as well as one who mends marital relationships.

olddave51
olddave51
189 Followers
12