All Comments on 'A Cell Phone Call'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 220 Comments
fregenfregenover 14 years ago
Plain from the gitgo

Don't lie to me. Don't cheat. If you need more than me be honest. He just about bent over backwards. Really no excuse. Actions do have consequences. A real shame as they both really love each other.<P>

Thanks for sharing JPB. Nice to see you posting here again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
JPB may have gotten one right for a change

I disagree with the previous poster. She obviously did not love him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You need to change your name to

Just Plain Wimpy Bob..... I looked at your other so call stories, and every one of them is a wimpy piece of fecal matter!! You should be ashamed to be wasting electricity on 'writing' (IF ANYONE CAN CALL THIS WRITING) this regurgitate sputum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
gibberish

.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Amazing reactions

Twas an enjoyable consequences story. I guess the standard of most readers here is to kill the cheater and her paramour, but you know that has even worse conquences... for most normal humans. That college professor that shot his wife and her lover, concluded that he should depart instead familiarizing him self with the prison system... Or was it the offer to share her that got everyone upset? My feeling was that she did not love him anymore and was better off being caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
way it should be

if you catch your woman cheating on you, you should dump her ass in a heartbeat, anyone who doesn't cant call himself a man, as for the one comment that says he can't write, well simply put who ever you are you TRY and do better and let others criticize your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Whoa, an exception to JPB normal wimp stuff!

98% of JPB's musing are male character wimp efforts. This on is a little bit different twist so that earns better than the typical 00 that JPB usually deserves.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
I guess I have a problem with voluntary cuckolding

This business of giving permission for a partner to go have sex with another (because she/he is going to need to do it anyway, since "I am not enough for her," so it might as well be "in the open" instead of sneaking around) is perplexing to me. Why marry? What's wrong with using a sex toy? How does one prevent being exposed to an STD if the partner douches right after? Sex is a need like exercise and eating? I guess nuns and priests don't get their needs met. What about when one partner is ill, or if the wife has just had a child? It's OK for him to fool around because of his needs? Note that our "hero" got the vasectomy -- he is obviously a submissive, as in many or most of JPB stories -- why didn't she get her tubes tied if she did not wish children? It's obvious; she might change her mind, but she does not respect her man much, so he has to be the one to get fixed. In fact, he does not respect himself -- she's "way out of my league, I'm nothing special, why would she be interested in me?" So in his attempt to keep her from leaving him for another, he sets a backfire to try to control the forest fire's conflagration -- but it fails. I don't see why he is surprised, but I do see that he is pretty dumb and would never have found out had it not been for the accidental phone call . . . Not my cup of tea, but thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My God Bob, you really

have a horrible opinion of women in general... you just don't get laid do you? It obvious you have so little experience with women from your stories. The women in your world are like dogs in heat.. can't possible control the throb between their legs, they're just driven to cheat and hurt the one person they love. We'll buddy, it really is time you grew-up, and stop thinking like a teenager... SEX IS NOT A MIND ALTERING DRUG. THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE 7 BILLIONS PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET DO NOT LET THEIR SEX DRIVES CONTROL THEIR BEHAVIOR. I actually haven't met a single person in my life that does. I've met selfish and egotistical people... but the burning uncontrolable lust that takes over our bodies and minds... well, it just doesn't exist except in teenager's minds and bad porn.

WeBothDoWeBothDoover 14 years ago
Hard to figure ...

Hard to figure how a guy who really can't stand cheaters could manage to find three wives in a row who all cheat on him. I mean, what are the odds? How does he do it?

He makes himself out to be a victim of cheating sluts, but somehow he keeps managing to find cheating women to marry.

I put it on him. Needs to take a long hard look at himself and figure out what HE'S doing that keeps putting him in this spot.

I know, I know ... it's fiction, but still. There really ARE guys (and women, too) who keep finding abusive, lying, cheating spouses to hook up with.

It's not coincidence; something they're doing is landing them with these losers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Actually you anonymous cretins....

not only is jpb a decent writer his protagonists are non wimps 25% of the time and half-wimps 25% of the time so in fact only 50% of the time are his storyies full wimp.Vulcan you make a good point about jpb's self deprecating style especially when you couple this with the fact that he never explained why the babe fell in love in the first place.But consider this about two points you think you made.(I'm toning down my usual Haughty arrogance as I typically respect your opinion)-Why marry in the first place? Because you don't plan for or even know what lies down the road,no-one could and if you think you can both be happy and sustain a long-term relationship by rigidly following rules and principles forged indelibly from the git go you are doomed.The marriage contract,much like our constitution and judicial interpretation of it is a work in progress and must have temporal relevance to survive! Every item is subject to renegotiation!.Conservatives hide in fear from the shifting nature of reality by desperately obstructing any attempts at change at all,regardless of merit,but this violates all logic, as the only definite in life is change.Finally, as far as the vasectomy goes you may be right but have you considered that tubal ligation is real surgery and a snip is an office visit? Or that most men would consider it wimpy to make the woman get cut?-Pistolpackinpete

Tail End PeteTail End Peteover 14 years ago
Great stuff!!

Thanks for nailing that one, Bob. He was man enough to talk about it and she didn't want to return the favor and treat him like an adult. Nope, cheaters can hit the road.

Tail End Pete

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 14 years ago
Great repost

Excellent job writing as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good read

Unlike others, I read for entertainment and this story met that criteria. Thanks. ML

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Think about it

I had to think about the quick decisivness of his actions, his 2 previous wives and then...he didn't just realize he couldn't keep up with her sexually, he really loved her and didn't wnt to lose her...ergo...the offer to which all he wanted was for her to be honest. Now, she said she just didn't have the heart to make him feel inadequate or hurt so she didn't tell him. I thought about that, they were married for years and up front, loving and open....guess what, she had tried the extra marital sex and liked it and didn't have the heart to tell him. I would guess she hadn't been at it that long but she chose to be adulterous about it. For me it wouldn't have been the secret rendezvous but The Betrayal of trust. She'll probably always regret not telling him, I feel like she does still love him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well now for the sake of PPP and others let us

Discuss a few things. Why did she find him to be mister wonderful for life, that was never explained. Why did he get himself snipped, they didnt want children? Then why were they married when the could have just been sharing living quarters? It appears he decided she needed to cheat and planted that idea in her head. If he was so much against cheating why did he already have a complete set of rules for her to have affairs with a get out of jail free card? She lied to him over and over even when it should have been obvious to her he knew she was cheating. She knew that by breaking the guidelines he had given her that he would divorce her yet she was to self indulgent not to follow the guidelines? Finally having sex with company personnel in what amounted to work time make her simply a company whore and a prostitute for hire, what a wonderful wife! I do agree with one commenter, to have three wives that cheated on him means he was broadcasting some message they all clearly read and he attracted losers. Just as abused women usually go out and find a new abuser to live with. Something is wrong here and ducking the reason why isnt logical.

michael1950michael1950over 14 years ago
didn't like it much but welcome back, missed you.

good to see you returned from dark wanderer, please stay for a while.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 14 years ago
Glad you are back JPB

Have missed your posts. As for this story, concise and coherent.

SleeplessinMD2SleeplessinMD2over 14 years ago
Commenters Missing the Point...

of the story. Rob had spent time with cheating wives and he did not view the sex part as the most damaging aspect of the betrayal. It was the disrespect, lying, humiliation that the cheater do in order to pull one over on their spouse. The situation between Candy and Rob with the age difference make their sex life a special situation so he set some simple rules to allow himself to accept that reality. Rob imagined himself 60 years old trying to keep up sexually with a 48 year old Candy. Anyway, Rob was at peace with this option. However, like most cheaters, Candy wanted to maintain the illusion so she lied. Candy had the problem because she needed to maintain that illusion even knowing waht Rob did with the other ex-wives. She could make him a cuckold as long as she did not acknowledge it to Rob. Then it would be real to her that he was not enough man for her. As written I do think that Rob and Candy loved each other. But love is not enough.

Thanks for a great story!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
She's a stupid cunt that just likes to cheat

The dude not being able to keep up with his wife's sexual drive was just an excuse for her to cheat on him. If it wasn't that problem she would have found some other problem to cheat on him.I think some women are sluts while they are still in their mother's womb. Thanks for the story....Rich

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Well what can she say

She had the get out of jail free card and she forgot how to us it. What a shame. Good story, THX.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
She Had No Respect 4 him as a Pimp

How could any woman respect a wimpish male who wants to be her pimp even while turning his head.<P>

This constant refrain continues to be just plane bobies mantra and soon he will be watching - again. This is just to lull the semi-wimps into more - but actually less.<P>

Less he can handle - less self respect but more male humiliation. Pandering to those who like him have less libido to stir because its been beat to dearth pimping & watching for so long.<P>

Just go away bobie - there are other sites of lessor stature where they may accept the lessor humanity of below human convention which you preach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice but

you ever going to post a part 3 to The Birthday Gift?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
and added

i quibble with such an offer in any case, but it was on the table. it was not her choice to use it as laid out, and she knew the risks and rewards. i would have had her things boxed up for her, and in the hallway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting story. sexual pleasure and satisfactio

The signs present in this story show a lazy lover. He was too involved in his own pleasure to manually and orally satisfh his wife and she found sexual pleasure elsewhere. Not the right thing to do but understandable. Personally I would have thrown her out on her ass and kicked the crap out of her lover, but it wasnt my story. Good job BOB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oversexed lover (husband) No way!

oversexed wife and a stupid husband....but then both are stupid him for agreeing to let her do as she pleased and her for doing it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What is a contract is. When borken all bets

are off. They had a contract, she broke it, the end. Women who think with their cunts wind up women with divorces. Reconciliation is for those with no future. Think about it this way, if you mistakenly shoot shoot someone and you kill them, do you want to sleep with the body for the rest of your life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not up to your usual standards

I enjoy your work and I realize just how much work it is. This one didn't move me as your other pieces have. The protagonist's approach to sex outside marriage just didn't seem real.

jediborgjediborgabout 14 years ago
Just great!!!

I like to read you stories...This one is one of my favorites. I hope that you will add another chapter to it.

Orionman17Orionman17over 13 years ago
I don't recall if I voted previously . . .

when I first read this, but I just voted. Very good short story. Just enough character develpment and insight. Thank you.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5***** story! One of the best! Original and Creative!

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't bring myself to tell you. It would have been like I was telling you that you weren't man enough for me and I couldn't bear doing that to you."

I can see that she couldn't bear doing that to him. Sadly, Rob is too rigid and unforgiving to make allowances for her desire to not harm him.

She can see that, so she go packs and they both lose. However, Rob's loss is much greater since she is out of Rob's league and sharing her would be twice as good as having all of some old hide near Rob's age.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Thanks

For Sharing.

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
OMG there is a new thing called viagra.

'Honey you can fuck Bob and Elvis, but only two comeshots in your ass, thats my limit!'

MrVdogMrVdogabout 12 years ago
It figures.

Women - give them the world, they complain because it's the wrong one.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
The Guidelines Were Set

All she had to do was tell him. She didn't. Out she goes.

HA

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
SOME PEOPLE TAKE TOO SMART

for their own good to a higher limit. TK U MLJ LV NV

shuttlepilotshuttlepilotover 11 years ago
He

gives her the opportunity? What happened to fidelity? to love? to just being more than an animal with needs that over-ride common sense?

I lost all respect for him when he told her to find a lover. So he's older, big damn deal.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
The Unkindest JPB Cut of Them All ( & it was self inflicted )

Over the years this author has been fearless about putting his fictional alter-egos in painful and embarressing straits. They've dived into sloppy seconds, been physically assaulted ad, even been raped. It's ironic that the simple,closing image of this story might be the most pitiful of them all.

Tears from main character falling on the newspaper, as his wife is in another room packing to leave him. He doesn't want her to go. She doesn't want to go. Yet she broke the code that they agreed to. So she must depart. So simple and so moving. It would be drivel or cheese in the hands of 99.99 % other authors.

Ironic that JPB with his penchant for purposeful excess knew so exactly how to ( under) play it.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
good read

The central theme was applied on the age difference and personal integrity. The story opened up moral dilemmas which worked well. The older Guy was quite compassionate and loving and it seemed his younger wife was as well. He handled the betrayal without vengeance but as a wounded old softy. The story was emotional and it had great feeling and depth. I walked away with a feeling of sadness for the both of the principal characters. Perhaps it could be my own life experience having gone through a divorce myself; it is not a clear victory. The husband was clearly in the right in regards to the psychological contract that he laid before his wife. Further, it seemed that when his weife arrived home in, he end he gave every ounce of opportunity to be straightforward.

saratusaratuover 11 years ago
Sometimes,,,,

there isn't anything a guy can do but to accept a painful resolution, even if it hurts our very soul, especially when the other person will not change their mind set.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
whatever

Whatever my opinion on a loser that gives his wife permission to fuck around may be, in this story he did, and she still chose to sneak around and cheat. Cheaters will always cheat, because the sex is the last thing they get off on. What does it for them is the deceit and sneaking around, and secretly putting down and humiliating their spouse. But the biggest thrill for this scum is the sense of power that comes from getting away with it! If it was just about the sex, they would get a divorce first and then fuck away to their hearts content, but they don't. Cheaters should be publicly burned alive as an example to the rest.

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 10 years ago
@krosis666

So you want to "burn alive" the huge percentage of human adults who fuck beyond the bounds? That's pretty biblical. Here's reality: Simple zero-tolerance good-vs-evil rules don't map well onto the near-infinite complexity of human sexuality. The rules we must live by are not simple. This story's explicit rules demanded transparency, not fidelity. Secrecy.was her sin.

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
@Hypoxia

It all comes down to morals-you either have them, or you don`t, there is no in between. We all know right from wrong, there is no in between. People that do something that they KNOW to be wrong will always talk about "Shades of grey", but that is only to convince themselves that they aren`t bad people. You could also call it "Shades of rationalisation".

It all boils down to choice. You can spin it any way you want, but we all have a choice, we all know what is right, NOT what is only right for us at any given moment. So when we do something wrong, it is because we CHOSE to do it, knowing it was wrong. Everything else is a rationalization to ease our consciences. People can have sex with anyone they choose, with any number they choose, and in any variety they choose. There's nothing wrong with that. But when you give someone your solemn vow to be only for them, and then cheat, that means that you have zero morals, and cannot be trusted in any other aspect of life. That`s why we have civilisation, because humans learned to co-operate and TRUST each other. Trust is basic to the survival of humanity, and without it we are nothing. We instinctively protect ourselves, but we switch that protection off when we fall in love. Yes, there are levels of trust. The less you know someone, the less you trust them; it`s natural. And when we love, we put all our trust in that person. We are never more vulnerable than when we are in love, we lower all our defences to that person, we put our lives, our mental and emotional health in their hands,knowing that whatever else happens in life, that person will be there to support and protect us. And we all know what betrayal does to someone, you destroy their ability to ever trust anyone ever again, at least beyond the basic trust we have in strangers. You destroy their sense of self-worth, their confidence. You take a part of that person, and destroy it, as if you cut off their arm. That person never exists again, they are fundamentally changed. It`s as if you have killed them, and replaced them with a diminished, inferior version. By your choice. It`s not possible to cheat "By accident". You must chose to do it, even knowing what damage you will do to an innocent person, by your action. So you chose to destroy another person, for selfish gain.

Am I perfect? HELL NO! No one is. (How boring would THAT be?) We have all done something in our lives that we knew was wrong, out of selfishness,me included.(Boy, could I tell you stories that shame me). But few of us ever remorselessly set out to do something that we KNOW will crush and destroy another person intentionally. Cheaters DO! There`s another word for that kind of person; sociopath.

So yes, burn them, shun them or lock them up!

Nothing Biblical in that. I don`t believe in fairytales, I believe in doing right by other people, in not intentionally hurting other people. Do I always get it right? No, but at least I try!

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
"You were free to do what you wanted and all I asked for was honesty"

I'm so confused. I thought they were married before God and their friends and family; that they were in love and their vows and the sanctity of marriage meant something to them. Then Bozo tells her that in his mind all that means nothing; but he has some personal guidelines for her if she wants to hang with him. What a bunch of crap! He flushed his marriage down the toilet; and I have zero sympathy for him. He got what he made inevitable. As for Candy, she should have ignored his stupidity and stuck with her Wedding Vows. Then there would have been no confusion.

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Mustang 88 is right

Two ex's and a 3rd cheating and he can't see where the trouble is?

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Bullshit

Your wife wants more sex than you do, then start licking! Same thing goes for husbands. It is the spouses JOB to take care of sexual duties at home. It is also the JOB of the horny spouse to keep it at home. In this case both parties were derelict in their duties. The husband could have step up his game to keep his wife happy, the wife's action was to destroy her marriage. Are there really people that are so horny that they would destroy their marriage and fuck up their own life as well as that of their spouse? Are people really this stupid and selfish? I know the answer, I read the papers and I have even met a few but what the fuck is wrong with them? Combination low IQ and mental defect? If that is the case is shouldn't be too hard to screen them out.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
right thing

it's a shame, to have to find out these things, but at least it ended gracefully.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Oral

Has he never heard of oral sex?

If he can't get it up enough, he can just go down!

And she was afraid if she told him her would think he wasn't man enough? He already KNEW he couldn't keep up with her, gave her permission and only asked for honesty,

How manly does she think he feels now, now that he knows even more that he can't satisfy her, and she doesn't think he's strong enough to live up to his own words?

EAPoeEAPoeover 9 years ago
Promises are always easy

It's all well and good to agree to tell your spouse when you want extramarital sex, but actually telling him is something most people would find very difficult. Given that he has no objections to extramarital sex per se, he comes off as a very unyielding person who does not allow any mistakes. No wonder he is already divorced twice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why

why did he have that problem at that age? that is to young for a normal man.

was he sick or out of little blue pills? I would not share my wife for any reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmmm

My wife and I knew something was up when in my mid 40's all the sudden my sex drive dropped. Not that my wife was insatiable, just that sometimes she had to come to me and that wasn't normal at all.

After a few years of that, I finally went in to the Doc and found that my T levels were frighteningly low and why most of the men in my family died of a heart attack when they were fairly young. I turned out both my Dad and my Brother were in the same boat. So on my Doc's orders, I went on TRT and though there was little different early on, after about six months I was horny again! ALL THE TIME!

Now I chase my wife around and she knows I mean it! And she actually tries to get away! Heh! Seriously though, if your sex drive starts to lull, have your testosterone levels checked. If they are low it isn't just about having a boner. You'll find out all sorts of things that will kill you early in life if they are low.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bull Shit

He had no reason to think of bein cheated on when he'd given her his permission. It was unnecessary for her to tell him every time she was going for a fuck.

Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking loser wimp

Next time he can offer be her willing cuclold

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
On his third marriage

And all 3 ended with his wives cheating? That says more about him, that it does about the sluts!

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHEN IS THE TIME FOR ONE TO ASK

Is It Me Or What. TK U MLJ LV NV

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
He was stupid...

He was stupid believing that his wife would confess him that she was having a lover... She gave him her bullshit reason, but the true reason was for him always think she was a faithfull and honest wife...

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
there was another way

when:

"I had a good view of the door to room 114 and I settled in to wait. At four twenty-five a man walked up to the door of room 114 and put his key in the door and entered."

but before:

"At five fifteen a familiar Chevy Tahoe pulled up in front of room 114 and parked. Candy got out, walked up to the door and knocked, the door opened and she went inside."

Instead of settling in to wait he had gone to the door himself,

it could have ended very differently.

kjohns2001kjohns2001about 9 years ago
Excuse me!

Excuse me...but...there is no way this guy is not an idiot. There are more ads for little blue, or whatever the color of the days is, pills that guarantee any male with a pulse can perform like a horny teenager...at least according to the ads. Forget the drama, go get a prescription! It's like all the stories about women with low or no sex drive, get your sorry butt to a doctor and get a prescription for whatever hormone is needed!!! There is just NO excuse for something like this ....if you aren't happy, get it fixed or get a divorce BEFORE you ruin lives beyond repair....it just does not get any simpler than that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yep, Blue pills were the answer

Not telling her she could take a lover, not if you want an actual marriage. 40 years married here and counting, because of cleaving to one another, against the world.

MartyMBMartyMBabout 9 years ago
Could this marriage have been saved?

I fully understand the situation and his views on cheating. I wonder, though, if they should have had a long talk. The ending seems to have come too quick.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
To answer the last comment

No way. They already had the discussion. The husband, being twelve years older, realized his limitations and gave her permission to seek other men, as long as she was honest. She wasn't. She cheated like a whore slut. Having been betrayed in previous marriages all he required was honesty. She couldn't give it. Ergo, out she went. Marriage over. Stupid cunt.

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 9 years ago
idiots

It's not just about his ability to get and maintain an erection. It' about his waning interest in sex, period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Familiarity

He also said...'No One We Know'...so, she not only lied and cheated, she was sneaky (dishonest)!

I understand her point of view BUT - she risked her marriage when she started sleeping with a colleague that her husband knew...and - it seems as though it would have been going on for more than 30 days...familiarity problem potential.

Did she love her husband - sure and I'm sure she didn't want to hurt him but - she did go out of town and there are strangers out there so...too bad!

Unusual situation but I agree with JPB, she would have to go her own way and both her and hubby would always be sad about it!

Thanks!.. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
He gave her permission to fuck around. So he divorces her on principal?

Any wonder why this is his third failed marriage? Just plain stupid.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

As others have said, why is she worried about hurting his feelings? He already KNOWS that he can't satisfy her!

And he has made his feelings on fidelity 100% clear, after his first two marriages failed due to his ex-wives' cheating.

And I just don't agree with this idea that you can allow the partner with the higher sex drive to find other partners. That's what vibrators and hand lotion are for!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First of all

When you have had two failed marriages, you don't marry a women 12 years younger than you! If he couldn't take care of the first two, how did he think he would be able to satisfy one that much younger? This is a case where two dumb people met. All she had to do was tell him what she wanted, but didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
All He Asked For Was Honesty

Why do women have so much trouble with being honest with their husband or boyfriend.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
A Couple of Dumb Fucks!

WTF did he expect after telling her she could play "Hide the salami" with other men?! And why the fuck didn't she just tell him that some guy was going to "Dip the wick" at the Great Western Motel,given that all she had to do was give him a heads up,and maybe who's head it was that was gonna be up,ahead of time?!(What ,did she get confused and think it was the No Tell Motel?)

So now the marriage is over on a technicality,he's a 3-time loser,not likely for a 4th shot,and she's free to play/fuck the field.

NOT one of your better stories,Just Plain!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
permission?

He gave her permission to have sex with others.

Yes, that much is true.

He did not give her permission to lie to him or sneak around behind his back.

There were rules, not following the rules is called cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I got it

Gave you a 5 even though you probably could have gone without the back story intro. Rules are rules...:-P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lies Kill As Many Marriages As Sex With Lovers

When will women understand that dishonesty and sneaking around are death tolls on a marriage or relationship?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
serial cheater

Female

3rd marriage

More than one affair concurrently

Husband knows

Does nothing but did cry when telling her mother

Her mother told him to ''DIVORCE THE SLUT''

SHE WAS A COLLEGE INSTRUCTOR IN HELENA MONTANA

SHE SEXUALLY COERCED AT LEAST ONE MARRIED MALE STUDENT

The info on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com became public

She is no longer instructor

She was still cheating

Husband is still with her

He was, according to her, a panty sniffer

He worked out of town all week

He would return Friday and watch her bathe while awaiting weekly bj

He would have her panties pressed to his nose

For close to a year two loads of the student's seed made a big wet spot

Was the husband that stupid?

Did he enjoy the feel of another man's cum on his face?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stupid

Cheat on me but let me know - and then dump her because she's trying to not hurt your feelings. I think that guy should marry someone from the old age home. Should be a minus 1 star (i slipped up and gave it a 5)

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Re-Reading

While not DIRECTLY related to this story, why do the wives here think that if their husbands can't satisfy them that cheating is okay, but you KNOW they would never agree to the opposite!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good But...

Not enough. The story ends just when it was getting interesting. I was disappointed there wasn't more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THIS IS LITEROTICA NOT DR PHIL OR DEAR ABBIE

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKIN . HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL MAN ! People this is LITEROTICA not some site to tell us your troubles! Fuuuuuck mee man! I have enough of my own, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOURS! Story is Fantastic loved it! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@krosis666

YOUR COMMENT WAS THE MOST BRILLIANT STATEMENT OF AN UNDENIABLE TRUTH

SHOULD BE REQUIRED READING AT BEGINNING OF ALL MATRIMONIAL EVENTS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
excellent

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
He Really Loved Her ....NOT!!!!

What a crock of shit story...he had about as much compassion as an avocado! He had a few tears ...oh my goodness he must be really heart broken! Fuck him and the asshole he rode in on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
she really loved him .....NOT

what a crock of shit whore .. she had about as much respect and compassion as an avocado ! she had a few cheats ... oh my goodness , she must really love and respect him !!!!

fuck this whore and the broom she rode in on !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wrong site

Nice story, but why did you put it on Literotica.com the title of the site gives you an idea of the type of material posted and having read some of your other stuff was expecting something different to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ONCE A FUCK SLUT CHEATING WHORE

ALWAYS WILL BE ONE....HE SHOULD HAVE GONE AND KICKED NINE COLORS OF SHIT OUT OF THE GUY FUCKING HER....WELL RID OF THE SKANK....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
really???

He's 48 she's 36

He screws her one night but cannot get ip up for third time-meaning he has had two ejaculations but she claims he has left her hanging.

He must not be very good in the sack-perhaps that is why other 2 wives cheated.

At 48 I had the experience and stamina to leave my bedmates worn out and completely satisfied in bed.

If he was any kind of lover she would have had numerous orgasms before he was even close to his first.

After that part of story rest became a joke

desertdog43desertdog43almost 7 years ago
People do ?

Amazing what people will throw away isn't it ?

criticofjusticecriticofjusticeover 6 years ago
just plain

should we finnish your story bob

like so many of your stories there is no ending

i guess you don t want to show us that you would eventually take her back

kiss and make up right

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anon - really??

My thoughts and experiences almost to a T.

I was at first amused but over time became insulted with all statements in media these days of males over 40 performance. At first it was insults about guys only lasting five minutes but then stories such as yours became the norm.

Any man who keeps in shape and adhers to use it or lose it axiom has advantages over younger guys in every area except recovery time.

I cannot imagine a man such as your character having mid 30s sex goddess for wife who would only want sex two days a week. Too much disbelief to suspend!

At 49 I was involved with 52 year old college writing instructor who commuted to school from town 60 miles away.

That summer semester she taught two late afternoon classes. She would arrive in my town around 8 am each day. For next seven hours we would engage in sex. She had physical anomaly that required shower after sex or she got urinary tract infection. My erection never faltered, I remained hard as nail, except for mid-point when she would shower. That point came 3 hours in after multiple orgasms for her and my first ejaculation. ''King of Control'' she called me.

After shower and some make-up application the second round began and lasted until she had to shower and go teach.

Monday through Friday for six weeks

Never had a problem, never declined, no days off. About half a dozen times she came back after class and we had a couple more sessions

All without use of pills

Given her reason...guy should have given her another chance but assured her she would not be hurt by her having lover

Actually he should get serious about health regimen and work on his sex drive

smith_will73smith_will73over 6 years ago
Got what he wanted

I'm sure this guy jacked his cock more than once waiting for his wife to return home. Probably had images of her in varies sex acts. My wife did something very similar years ago. I got the details by listening in on her phone calls to her girl friend. Makes me hard even today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could the bitch have been MORE stupid!

She had Carte Blanche and she still fucked it up! Candy, you knew his stance on Infidelity ... why do women never listen? She got what she deserved! Thanks for sharing this short and very powerful story!

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

Idiot, wife loves him, he can’t satisfy her, he knows it, she doesn’t want to embarrass him and make him feel inadequate. She’s right he’s wrong guess he should just live as a lonely bachelor with a cat. Some guys don’t know what they have till it’s gone.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 6 years ago
yes they do timriv

they just have to read your dumb ass comments. He's a willing cuckold and should die a slow death but all he asked for was honesty. The truth and no sneaking around how hard was that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a finicky eater are you?!

...."sex is a physical need and that it is just as much a requirement for good health as eating and drinking "... what a pathetic explanation for sex into a marital union !!! If you get sex without feelings for each other than you are not more than an animal!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
once again timriv displays his cock-cage for all to see.

'clearly the wife loves him' What about lying is love? He wasn't vague, you can't weasel your words out of this. He literally told her honesty was PARAMOUNT to him. She chose to disregard that talk. She knew what was best for him, disagreed with him in secret. She's a weak and selfish person. Her love for him is even weaker than her obvious love for herself. He won't be lonely. She obviously snagged him up in a heartbeat. He has something that the ladies enjoy.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
He

married a younger slut. That much was clear the night she picked him up in a bar, took him home and used sex to try to get his buy in. Does no one know the difference between a good time party girl and wife material anymore?

jrphdojrphdoalmost 6 years ago
REALLY?

Since he already is willing to be a cuckold, he wants no more details? If you could consider that love, when you are willing to do that and within that framework, she seems to love him too. He may have given up too easily. I couldn't live like that myself but just saying.

forsure798285forsure798285over 5 years ago
Read three of this author's stories and have the same problem with all three stories

All of the stories had the same problem. All of the stories left the reader hanging. What happens to all of the characters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
if you cant personally keep up in the bedroom

Why not opt for power tools over a lover?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One more 1 star for wimpy stories from a wimp writer

This one is not even a story, more like waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hey Cuckie....

You must have satisfied yourself with this sic story! Because it won't satisfy anyone else. If that is true you write just to please yourself than why do you put it out in front of us? I think you are just looking for other cuckie love....LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fair Warning

He told her she could enjoy sex with someone who could satisfy her need with one caviat; Don't lie or cheat behing his back. Was he a wimp? Hell, no. He kept his word and watched as she left. Let's assume that he got his shit together before her's hit the fan.

Acturally I prefer a controlled responce to testroterone fulled rage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Meh

All these stories seem to be written just filling a sheet called "write your own story".

He discovers or suspects she's cheating. You give us some background. He finds she's actually cheating. He divorces her.

The only original part was the worst, his wimpy offering about her looking for sexual relief ouside the marriage. Strange you didnt add to your conditions her using a condom. STDs happens you know?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...