A Cell Phone Makes Me Pregnant Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steven, I am so so—BLUUURAALLLPHH!" she then expelled what little was left in her stomach. She stayed hunched over and spit into the soiled can. After a moment, Steven came around, and started to also gently rub her back to comfort her. Of course, he did take along moment to admire Suzi's display of her butt, and her trimmed garden. The man was her boss, but he was still a man. After a few long moment, she raised herself to her heels and slowly shook her head. "Damn." She then looked to her boss. "Sorry." She meekly offered, her face a tad pale.

Steven, for his part, instead of getting upset, gently helped Suzi back to the office sofa, and then went to his desk to get her some tissues to clean up.

"Wow! That was perfect!" Anne exclaimed. Everyone looked at the young, blonde intern as if she was retarded. "Let's have Suzi with a barf bucket on set with her, and she can let the viewers share in her misery! What better way to build a sense of belonging than letting others suffer with her?"

Steven started to glare at Anne. "Get the FUCK outta' my office! I will deal with..."

"No... wait..." Suzi softly spoke, her voice still shakey.

Everyone then looked at Suzi, including Anne, who was belatedly realizing her commentary and ideas were crossing a line. She had flashes of her career being over before it was even started.

"I think she may be right, in a way." Suzi paused to wipe her lips and chin carefully. She'd have to go back into make-up before her next broadcast.

"There is no way to stop the story, so it is best we embrace it, and make it part of a larger story, in this case, the newly pregnant news anchor. This takes the steam out of channel 12, and lets us shift the focus in a more positive, controlled manner. Hell, it might even get us more ratings and market share." She took a deep breath. "I guess I can take one for the team."

Inwardly, Anne felt a wave of relief. She had finally figured out she could have just been fired on the spot, and Suzi was literally saving her ass.

"Alright, Suzi, if this is what you truly want. I'll get Corporate to buy off on it." Steven nodded.

"But I have a couple of stipulations..." Suzi cut-in. "One, I want Anne as my intern. I'm gonna need an assistant as the baby gets bigger, and she seems to be a good out of the box thinker." She looked to Steven. "I need to get my husband out here. His transfer has been delayed, but I need him. It is not fair to him, or my marriage to keep him away like this. Lastly, I need to meet this guy. Hell, I don't even remember his name, but if he truly is the father of my child, then I need to settle some things with him." She paused to look at Anne. "Cameras will not be included for this." Suzi rarely made demands, commands, or gave orders. But this was one of them.

"Fine." Steven said. "I'll handle it."

He then looked to Anne. "Congratulations. You're now her slave. Don't screw it up." He ended with a growl towards Anne. Had it not been for Suzi, she would have been escorted out of the building without her credentials in about an hour.

Anne nodded, and then smiled brightly. "Yessir." Looking to Suzi, she asked. "So what can I do for you?"

******

Zack had been at work, mindlessly correlating numbers on a few ledger sheets, when his phone rang.

"Zack Recreant..." he answered. Then his face went pale. He nodded. "Yes'm, right away." He had been summoned to the HR department. Bad things tended to happen there.

After clearing his desk of work, he turned off his desk lamp and made his way up, and into the glory of walls with windows. Zack, being a low-level accountant was not afforded such a luxury. His windowless world was a small office, with a locking file cabinet and a locking door. This one small acknowledgement of his skill-set was that he had a door that locked. From time to time, he did handle documents that were deemed 'corporate-sensitive', so he had to be able to secure them. But the lighting was a harsh, blue-white fluorescent with aging bulbs that flickered every so often.

It wasn't as if Rhino Industries couldn't afford it. They most certainly could afford a new building that gave everyone a window, and efficient, comfortable lighting. Oskar Botha was nothing if not also a shrewd businessman, and the bottom line of the corporation showed it. But Zack's office was not for his comfort, it was to remind him of his place.

Combined with the Rhino sound system that gently pumped subliminal audio into his office, indeed, most of them, Zack's work environment was a reminder of what he was becoming. A white man in a growing black-influenced world.

Rhino Industries was the brainchild of a man who had suffered as a child, from racial discrimination, to financial discrimination, to even being denied educational opportunities. He had the aptitude for it, but the schools were not well-integrated back then. So he was often excluded, a fact that further embittered his determination to rise above, and put his race where he believed it should be. Atop the social, economic, and even political systems. Mr. Oskar Botha was well on his way, and after being briefed on the news of one of his favoured acquisitions, Mrs. Suzi Recreant, he took the KRMM station manager's advice to heart, and set the wheels in motion to transfer the otherwise career-frozen accountant to where his wife was. It would be interesting to see how he reacted to the news his lively, vivacious, ravishing white wife was carrying the child of a black ex-convict. Too bad Suzi was forbidding cameras. Then he snapped his finger.

"Of course!" Then he picked up the phone to the Technical Advancements Group, and laid out what he wanted.

Entering the HR office, the lady seated behind the desk, a very pretty and statuesque black woman named Aisha, gestured the man to have a seat. "Zack, I have good news for you!" She smiled. Zack almost collapsed in his chair, when Aisha was done. It was good news, finally, but he didn't relish what he was going to have to tell his neighbour and ersatz boyfriend. Their affair was over, as he was leaving for San Diego and a reunion with his wife! Plus he only had a week to get everything packed up and on the move. But they would still have that night...

******

That night, with the TV on, Zack was getting dressed for his last dalliance with his neighbour, Tony. In the past, they had sort of traded off in who was going to be, well, the girl, and for this time, it would be Zack's. Tony's wife had changed their internet provider months ago, and the new Rhino wireless internet router allowed them to watch a host of new Rhino-inspired channels. Coupled with a new Rhino Industries television, Harold and his wife were graced with Rhino sub-audio binaural beats that helped their sub-conscious embrace the messages and goals for Rhino Industries, or more specifically, Mr. Oskar Botha.

Tony's wife, Wendy, was already having an affair with the black man who installed their internet, and would come by two to three times per month to 'tune up' the hardware. More specifically, it was tuning up Wendy, and leaving her not only sated in ways Tony never could, but his prowess also was impacting their marital relations. Tony got to bed his wife once per month. Maybe. But that wasn't to say he was doing without. That was where Zack came into his life.

The Rhino Effect was taking white men and using small frequency differences, altered their perceptions and behaviours, and after a while, even was affecting their preferences. Zack had been under the influence much longer than Tony had. As such, he was much more prepared, and had a much larger wardrobe of clothing he was able to buy from fetish sites, as well as hidden pages of the Rhino Fashions website. Pages only found if the correct listener was listening while perusing the web. Zack had become an avid internet porn user, and their Rhino Industries-provided equipment had his mind well-conditioned. He wasn't really aware of it, but he had watched his wife starring in several interracial porn movies. He had found, in particular, ones in which Suzi was featured as the recipient of several black street thugs having her in a stairwell, and one where she was in an alleyway, beset upon by several homeless black men to be the most enticing and arousing.

Entering his bedroom, he turned on the TV, and selected the Rhino Sissy-porn channel. He found the music and accompanied grunts and growls of the two on screen fornicating particularly arousing. The Rhino Effect, of course, blasting away at his subconscious. In Zack's mind, as he dressed for his final 'date' with Tony, he was going to go 'all the way', and without 'birth control'. In short, while Tony and Zack had their romantic liaisons, one or both of them had always used a condom. Tonight, however, Zack, aka his alta-ego, Nikki, was going to take what Tony delivered into his body, making passionate love to 'her' boyfriend. He took the time to shower and use a depilatory cream to remove all of his body hair below the neck, and drew on his favourite lingerie, a pink strongly-boned corset with padded bra-forms, and strapping for his stockings. Drawing out matching hosiery, he fastened them on, and made sure everything was smooth and wrinkle-free. He was a bit disappointed that his back-seamed pair had to be thrown out, but the run they got from his last tryst made them unusable.

Thumbing through his wardrobe, which had grown considerably since Suzi had moved out, he selected a dress that fit him at once fully, and yet was risqué. The asymmetrical cut of the pastel- pink dress rose to his butt-cheek on one side, while the other draped to his knee. There was no cleavage showing from this dress, as the high collar fastened at his neck. After applying his rather bimbotic-style makeup, he then donned his long brown wig, brushing it carefully, so the long locks flowed down mid-way between his shoulder blades. With pale concealer and a light powder, he easily looked several shades lighter, and with pink blush and bright pink lipstick, he did manage a semblance of a bimbo, if one was far enough away, the light was dim enough, and one had perhaps dulled their senses with alcohol or something stronger, Zack, now Nikki, would pass for at least a glance of a woman.

Tony had no such difficulties in his own preparations and shortly after his wife told him she was going out for 'drinks with her girlfriends', he was able to knock on Nikki's door, and start their date. Aroused by the sights and scent of his girlfriend, Tony had Nikki kneeling on all fours, in front of the television, replaying live what they were seeing on the screen. Including the portion where the 'girl' was inseminated.

It was with a long, sad good-bye that they kissed at the door, with Tony returning home, while Nikki fell to her bed, and started sobbing, while the Rhino effect played on. Only now the vibrations were slightly different.

******

Suzi was in her office, reading the latest in news feeds, as the radio played softly in the background, her new cell-phone gently displaying a mesmerizing cascade of colors. She hadn't felt this comfortable in days, not since she had been blind-sided by the news that the potential father of her child was out of prison and looking for her. Her new aide, Anne, had come to the rescue with a way to stop the potentially embarrassing scandal dead in its tracks, by flipping the story into a personal feature, and having Suzi sharing her personal life with her new market. Initially, she had absolutely forbid news cameras at their first meeting. She had no idea what to expect, and her memories of Jewan were conflicted. She remembered him, alright. A giant of a man, six-foot six, and built like a hulk. A man whose muscles had their own muscles. A man who had spent years in prison, and had the disposition of a menacing bull. Years of anger and frustration and loneliness had transformed Jewan, or Big J as he was called in prison, into the dominant force of a man, and one capable of inflicting great damage if he felt like it. Frankly, she was scared of him. She had been stupid to do the story before. Going into his lair, and be manipulated to his bed, with nothing but a smile to protect her? Just dumb. Now she was carrying a baby. Most likely his, and he wanted to meet with her. Why? Was she more than just a piece of ass to him? A meal-ticket now that he was outside? Did he want to assert his parental rights? What about her husband? How would Zack take this news?

All of these questions had been flying about her head for the last two days, until she was given a new phone and some down-time. This phone was a new model, said to be water-resistant and nearly impervious to damage. That was a good thing, as Suzi tended to destroy her phones with a frightening regularity. So she sat in her office, feeling more comfortable. After several staff-meetings and some phone calls, Anne had managed to get in touch with Jewan and set up a meeting. It would be a neutral site location, and since KRMM was paying for it, a suite at a four-star resort was rented. They would have several days to sort things out. As for Suzi's initial refusal for cameras? Anne, herself, was instrumental in opening Suzi's mind to the idea, and then her new phone did the rest. As Suzi ruminated on the possibilities, she became more and more comfortable to have the meeting recorded. Cameras would be okay. Her cell phone and the radio kept playing the soft vibrations and beautiful and colourful displays, as Suzi moved onto the next item on her agenda.

******

The suite was quite opulent, and featured a king-sized bed, a large bathroom with separate dressing area, a small conference table, wet-bar, overstuffed chairs and other furnishings appropriate for so special of a venue. The station had even provided new Rhino Industries electronics, from clock radios to the two large-screen TVs. Both of which were on, and displaying the myriad of colours that Suzi, and others, found calming, soothing, and even arousing. A bucket held a bottle of champagne chilling in ice, and fresh flowers adorned the room. Two cameramen were setting up their cameras in perfect positions. Aimed one way, they could record the initial meeting and the conference table. Turned around, they would have a two-angle view of the bed, including an upshot from the bottom and a great side-view. Unknown to Suzi, there were also a few hidden cameras positioned at the request of Hawksville, the Rhino Industries headquarters. This event would be well-covered.

The day had dawned bright, and Suzi was in the dressing area, trying to find the right attire for her meeting. The local Rhino Shop, a new outlet for fetish-wear, costumes, and in-particular interracial videos, all in a new, high-tech location had furnished a line of clothing for Suzi to wear, in keeping with her contract. Rhino provided it, she wore it on camera, and she got to keep it. Clean, well-lit, warm and welcoming, the specially trained staff was eagerly attentive to the clientele, both male and female. After perusing perhaps a dozen outfits, she finally selected a champagne satin wrap-dress, the ties ending in a long-tailed bow at her waist, while the side-cutout went from the ankle-length hem to her hip. The bodice was silky soft and shiny, with a front crisscrossing that showed her cleavage down to her ribcage. With the narrow strapping to hold the whole thing up, only a small portion of her breasts were covered, showing cleavage, side-boob, and with the thin material, even the outlines of her areolae and nipples. The outfit was completed with matching satin ribbon-tied sandals that wrapped tightly above her calves, with a 4-inch heel. The outfit was designed to show a woman's assets, and preclude any undergarments, which meant Suzi was wearing even less than the first time she met Jewan.

"I hope he is better behaved than last time." Suzi commented to Anne.

Shrugging, Anne replied. "I dunno. He seemed nice enough."

"So what is it he wants? Did he say anything?"

Anne shook her head. "Not even. He just wanted to know when and where. He didn't even care about transportation or anything, though we are sending a car for him. Once he gets here, it'll be the two of you, me, and the two cameramen." She looked studiously over Suzi as the news anchor stood up and examined herself in the full-length mirror. "Yep, you look great. Guys will be drooling over you." She ended with a giggle. Then she interjected. "Oh! And I forgot to mention. He is staying here for the duration. And he wants to meet your husband."

"Excuse me?" Suzi asked incredulously. "He wants to meet my husband? What the Hell for? This has nothing to do with him!"

Again with a shrug, Anne replied. "I dunno, Boss, but he was quite emphatic about it. I told him that such a meeting was not possible today, but in the future we would work it out. He seemed to accept that."

Suzi looked closer into the mirror and checked her flawless makeup, and gave the slightest of touches to her hair. "We'll have to see what Zack has to say about that."

Anne's phone chimed with a text, and she looked up and announced. "He's here. Ok, everyone, it is show time!"

Suzi stood in the middle of the room, her heart pounding.

******

I was standing there, in the middle of the room, my heart pounding, feet together and hands clasped in front. I was aware of so many things. The room, the cameramen, my dress, and how revealing it was. If anything, I felt even less-dressed than our last encounter. Sometimes I really regretted the deal I had made with the network. They were making in tons of cash, and all I got was a stupid wardrobe. One that was exposing more and more of me at that.

My morning sickness had also been tamed for the day, it seemed. I had a pattern. Puke in the morning, eat breakfast, or actually lunch, given my crazy work schedule, and get to the office where I would puke again. After that, a light meal and I was usually good for the rest of the day. Unless I took a nap. Those were problematic and tended to give me late-night 'morning sickness'. I had an appointment to see my new OB/GYN about all this, but it wasn't for another week.

My mind was rushing through our last encounter, Jewan's sexual prowess, his cleverness, and his sharp intellect. His towering over me, even when I was in heels, and his physique. Tall, chiseled, and lean, with oily skin that was dark as coal. He had a face for radio, as we would say in the station, about particularly unattractive people, and though he was reasonably dressed when I saw him on our competing TV channel, I could not get the image of him wearing the orange and red jumpsuit out of my mind. I also could not get the memory of his manhood out of my body. I was also feeling a warmth inside me, and I was pretty sure I was growing sexually aroused just by thinking of him, and those memories. I had an involuntary shiver as there was a soft knock at the door. Anne went to let him in.

"Hi, Jewan..." I started out, offering my hand as if to shake in a professional manner, rather than greeting a former lover.

He wordlessly brushed my hand aside and closed in on me, until I was nose-to-chest, and his fingers reached for my chin, where he then lowered his face to mine, and said hello with his tongue. It lead the charge to open my mouth, and we kissed deeply. The kiss was so dreamy! A long, deep slathering of his tongue past my teeth and across my own, as I tried to automatically return the kiss, his mouth dominating mine at the outset. My hands went to his massive biceps, and could not help squeezing the man's dark flesh, a complete contrast to my almost alabaster-white skin. My perfectly manicured nails screamed loudly in fire engine red and I held onto him as he bent forward, and wrapped his arm about my waist. I started to emit a soft purr in his kiss, my arms falling back, while his tongue licked around my lips, my teeth and my gums, even under my tongue. He was searching my lips thoroughly, as if checking for weapons. It made me melt.