A Cell Phone Makes Me Pregnant Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zack looked to Jewan. "You should go. She is my wife, and I need to have time with her."

"Fine. Lick her clean, cum-boy. I can always give her more next time..." He delivered the sneer with an evil grin. Jewan knew, as did I, that there was nothing on this world that was going to keep me from fucking him again, and again, and again.

As Zack knelt on the bed, he shook off his jacket and loosened his tie, and then lowered himself to my sopping pussy. I moaned when I felt his lips touch my engorged petals, and his tongue began to clean me out. His tongue would delve into me and try and corral some of Jewan's jism so he could evacuate me and to my shock, he swallowed what he managed to get. Of course, I didn't catch this at the time, my head having fallen back to enjoy his ministrations.

Jewan just shook his head and spoke one word. "Pathetic." and dressed. We looked at each other and nodded in silent acknowledgement. I was going to see Jewan soon. My pussy was going to demand it. The door snicked closed as Zack got down to serious business, and before long, he had done as much as he was going to be able to get. It wouldn't be nearly enough, if she hadn't been pregnant but it didn't matter.

******

Months had passed and the final editing done, Mr. Botha had arranged for a private screening. He very much enjoyed watching the young redhead getting fucked into oblivion, and even moreso watching the unexpected intrusion of the husband who burst in and displayed what he had hoped the Rhino Effect mind-control conditioning would cause. Suzi had, indeed, become enamored with her new black lover, and he had little doubt that she would be seeing him over and over for quite some time.

It was far too late for Suzi anyway. Her abdomen had swollen fitfully and she was now past the date of having an abortion. She was going to have a black man's baby. A paternity test had been completed, and after some hand-wringing, Jewan was, indeed, the father of her baby. Mr. Botha would see to it that he was rewarded for his prowess.

The fact that her husband had so readily accepted a new place in her marriage, a cum-sucking cuckold to a black man and his white girl was just a bonus. Now he had to let nature take its course, however. Would Suzi stay with Zack? Would she decide to marry Jewan and have more children by him? The Rhino Effect could only do so much. But now the patterns had been set, and the programming could now be distributed easily and widely.

******

Oskar sat alone in his office contemplating the progress that Rhino had made in the 10 years since he first set up the company in Hawksville. He figured that some kind of recognition to his workers was deserved, a celebration maybe. He scribbled a few notes on his pad before returning to his thoughts..

So much had been achieved in pursuing the goal of black domination and if he, Mr. Oskar Botha, had his way, the white race would end in a generation or two and black people would assume their proper place in society.

He jotted down in his neat hand more notes;

Next tasks;

•Arrange for a new set of Rhino programming for the test audiences of Suzi's new movie.

•Set up working group to organise celebration for 10th Anniversary.

•Next goal - Politics.

Sitting back in his chair, he mused aloud. "So how does one go about becoming the leader of the free world?"

*******