A CFNM Fantasy Weekend

Story Info
My girlfriend helps me experience my fantasy.
3.1k words
4.46
4.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thoughts are in ().

Background: My girlfriend Jennifer planned a romantic weekend for us. She wanted it to be a surprise, so I didn't get involved with the details. We packed our bags and headed into the country. She put an address into the GPS, and we drove leisurely to the destination.

We arrive at the country inn. I get our bags out of the car and follow her up to the door. She rings the bell, and the door opens. The hostess says with a smile, "Welcome to Happy B&B. I'm Clara."

"Good afternoon, Clara," Jennifer replies. "I'm Jennifer and this is John."

"Please come in. Was your trip good?" Clara asks.

"Yes, it was," Jennifer answers.

"Thank you for sending your information with your desires for this weekend," Clara states. (What is she talking about.?) "I think you should have a great time."

"We're looking forward to it," Jennifer says.

"OK let me point out the few rules we have for the B&B. Actually, there's just one main one for now. You can read it, " Clara says as she points to a sign.

I look up. The sign reads, "Males must be naked." (What? The sign is handwritten on a piece of paper.)

"I have to be naked?" I exclaim.

"Yes, that's the rule. You agreed to it when you made the reservation," Clara states.

"I didn't make the reservation. Jennifer did,"

"Well, then Jennifer agreed to it. Now if you don't follow the rules, you'll have to leave and you'll forfeit your deposit."

I look at Jennifer. She's smiling. We had played some bondage games where one or the other of us was tied up and tormented by the other. At one time, I told her my fantasy of being bound and naked in front of a group of women.

"Well, John, you'd better get naked, because I don't want to lose my deposit," Jennifer commands with a grin.

"OK, Jennifer. I'm just doing this so that you don't lose your money," I reply sheepishly. I take off my shirt and hand it to her. I slip out of my sandals and slip down my pants. "There I'm naked." I state.

"John, the sign says naked. That means completely naked. Take off everything," Jennifer demands.

I remove my underpants and cover my cock and balls with my hands.

Clara observes, "John, to be completely naked, you must not cover anything. If you insist on hiding your cock and balls, we have ways of not allowing that to happen."

"And what would that be?" I query.

Clara takes two cuffs off a shelf. She hands one to Jennifer. "John, please hold out your hands." I slowly move my hands away from my privates. Clara wraps one cuff around my right wrist and Jennifer wraps the other around my left wrist. They pull each hand behind my back and connect the cuffs together. They turn me so I face a mirror. I see my naked self with a clothed female on either side of me. My fantasy is starting to come true. I see my cock starting to become erect.

"John, it looks like you enjoy being naked," Jennifer comments.

"Why don't you get up to your room and relax for a few minutes," Clara suggests. "We're going to have a cocktail hour for all the guests at five o'clock."

"The other guests," I question. "Will the other males be naked too?"

"Oh no. You're the only male guest," Clara replies with a smile.

Clara leads us to our room and helps me sit in a chair. "John, I'm going to put a ball gag on you, so you don't have to worry about making small talk. Is that okay with you?"

"I guess so," I respond as I open my mouth.

As Clara puts the ball in my mouth, she says, "It has a hole in it, so you can sip some liquid during the cocktail hour."

"I'll see you all downstairs in five minutes," she says as she exits the room.

"Well, John, are you ready?" Jennifer asks. I nod my head.

"I'm not sure I want the other guests to see you completely naked. I'm going to put a loin cloth on you," she says. She picks up a rope and wraps it around my waist. Then she threads a strip of cloth through the rope on my front, then between my legs and through the rope on my back. "There, that's better."

"Let's head down for some cocktails," she says. I follow her down the hallway to the living room. Clara is sitting there with four other females. They look up as I enter. Jennifer heads over to greet them.

"Hi, Sarah, I'm glad you could join us for the weekend," Jennifer says as she hugs a blonde woman in a short dress that has slits down the side.

"Laura, welcome," Jennifer embraces a black-haired woman in a short form-fitting red dress.

She holds a brunette in a black skirt and a green tube top. "Glad you could make it Lisa."

"And Scarlett, great to see you," as she clasps a redhead in a white halter dress.

"This is John, who I've been messaging you about," Jennifer says as she turns toward me. I nod my head, glad that I am unable to speak. ( I don't know what I would say. But their sexy attire is starting to make my cock become erect.) "John, these are my friends from college. We used to talk about sex and variations."

"I told them about your fantasy. They were all quite eager to make it come true. One of the scenarios we had talked about at college was where the female took control."

Clara pipes up, "Jennifer, John is not naked. He is violating the rules."

"Oh, I'm sorry Clara. That was my mistake," Jennifer replies with a smile.

"Still, he must be punished for disobeying the rule," Clara states.

"Certainly, Clara. I'm sure my friends would enjoy punishing him," Jennifer answers with a grin. I see the females look on with anticipation.

"Let's make him ready for his punishment," Clara requests.

Clara and Jennifer step to each side of me. They disconnect my wrist cuffs from behind my back. They raise my arms up and connect them to chains hanging from the ceiling. Jennifer says to me, "John, I guess you need to be naked." She unties the rope, and the cloth falls to the floor. I see myself in a mirror across the room. I see the females looking at me. My cock becomes more erect. I try to move my legs to conceal it.

"John, it seems like you are always trying to hide your cock. I think your legs should be spread, so that it is nicely exposed," Clara says. She picks up a bar with hooks on each end. She wraps a cuff around my right ankle and connects it to the end of the bar. Jennifer wraps a cuff around my left ankle. She pulls my leg out and attaches the cuff to the other end. (I feel completely vulnerable. It is very stimulating, as my erection shows.)

Jennifer says, "Now, ladies, please introduce yourselves to John. You can grab his balls or cock and give a gentle squeeze."

The slits in the sides dress steps up and wraps her fingers around my balls. "Nice to meet you, John. I'm Sarah" she says.

The red dress walks up, grabs my cock, and says, "I'm Laura, John. Good to meet you."

Tube top saunters over and selects my balls. "Great to meet you, John. I'm Lisa," she says.

The halter dress picks my cock to pressure. "I'm Scarlett, John. Glad you could be here."

"Now that you've been introduced, please spank John as his punishment. He gets pretty turned on by spanking. The spanking will not be the actual punishment. Not giving him a release from his erection is the real punishment. So, you don't have to stroke him hard. Sometimes I give him a spank followed by a caress. That seems to really stimulate him."

Sarah begins. She concentrates on my left cheek. A spank, then a light touch of the fingers. Then repeat. ( I'm getting to maximum hardness.) She steps back.

Laura is a lefty. My right check is her focus. Spanks, touches, spanks, touches. (Please let me climax, please.)

There is a long pause before Lisa begins. She spanks and pauses, switching between my right and left cheeks.

Scarlet steps up, "What side should I spank, Jennifer? His ass is pretty red."

"Why don't you spank his cock?" Jennifer replies. "Watch that you don't give him a climax." (Why did she have to say that?)

Scarlet strikes my cock lightly. (I try to imagine it's a hand job, but it's a different feeling.) She repeats it a few times. (Oh, please, make it up and down. I can't cum from the strikes. They just make me more erect.)

Jennifer says, "I think we should pause for some refreshment before continuing."

"Great idea," says Scarlett.

They all sit down in chairs facing me, while Clara refills their wine glasses.

"How long do you keep him on edge?" Lisa asks.

Jennifer replies, "It varies, but usually a half hour or so. I don't want to do it too long, as we often switch places, and he gets to do the same to me."

"So, it's a bit of control on both sides?" Laura inquires.

"Yes. It's exciting and fun and pleasurable for both of us," Jennifer answers.

(All I can do is stand there naked and spread-eagle listening to them and feeling my cock on edge. I wonder how long it will be this time.)

Jennifer starts, "I think it's time for the next round. This may be something you have never tried before. The first time I did it was a little strange. And then I learned to really like it. Let's get him into position first. Sarah and Laura, would you release his ankles? Lisa and Scarlett, disconnect his wrists. Then lead him over to that table. Thanks."

I am released. Lisa and Scarlett each grab a wrist, lead me to a table, and bend me over it. They reconnect my cuffs to the corners of the table. Sarah and Laura connect each ankle to a table leg. Jennifer unbuckles my ball gag, inserts a ring gag in my mouth, and buckles it. (My mouth and rear are easily accessible. I am eagerly anticipating what comes next.)

Jennifer pulls out two dildos connected to harnesses. She asks, "Do you remember when we tried these on each other?"

The females all nod and smile.

"Well, now you can try them on John. His mouth and rear are available. You can see a bulb attached to each dildo. It contains some liquid that tastes like semen. You can squeeze the bulb and it's like you're ejaculating. John has never had two at once in him, so he's really eager for you to do it to him. First, let's get him ready. Here's a glove for each of you. Squirt a little lube on it and stick it in him. You can check out his prostate while you're at it."

The females line up and put on the gloves. (I feel someone insert their finger into me and move it around. It's lightly massaging my prostate.) The finger goes away and another one enters and repeats the motions. Two more repeat the same. (My cock is getting really stiff.)

Jennifer says, "Lisa and Scarlett, you're up first. You decide who gets what end."

Lisa says, "Scarlett, I'll take what you don't want."

"Thank you, Lisa. I'll take his rear," Scarlett asserts.

Sarah helps Lisa to buckle her dildo. Laura does the same for Scarlett.

Lisa stands in front of my face and starts to insert the dildo into my ring gag. It fits nicely.

Scarlett stands behind my rear. (I feel her dildo being inserted into my ass.)

Lisa says with a grin, "Scarlett, let's try to come at the same time."

Scarlett says with a laugh, "Lisa, that sounds like a plan."

Lisa and Scarlett start moving their dildos in and out of my mouth and ass. (The double penetration is very thrilling.)

Scarlett increases her speed (My prostate is really getting stimulated.) Lisa matches her pace.

Scarlett continues speeding up. Lisa does as well.

Scarlett yells, "I'm going to come." Lisa yells back, "I am too."

Scarlett yells, "Now." Lisa returns, "Yes, now."

(I feel liquid coming into my throat and my ass. I swallow to capture the liquid.)

Laura and Sarah applaud. "That looked pretty neat," Laura states. "I've never seen a male take it in both ends." (I'm glad I could oblige.)

"Which end do you want Laura," Sarah asks.

"I'll take the rear," Laura replies.

Scarlett unbuckles the dildo and hands it to Laura. Lisa gives hers to Sarah. Jennifer checks the bulbs to make sure there's still enough liquid for another round.

"Slow or fast?" Sarah inquires.

"Let's take it slow. I don't like it when my partner is in a hurry," Laura replies with a grin.

They start moving in and out of me very slowly. They agonizingly increase the pace. After an eternity, they press the bulbs and liquid comes into me. I swallow again.

"Oh, that felt pretty good," Laura says. "I wish my previous boyfriend went that slow."

"Me, too," Sarah replied.

"Time for another refreshment," Jennifer announces. Clara refills everyone glasses, while I remain restrained to the table. (What are they going to do next?)

Jennifer starts, "The last planned event for the night is the prone double."

"What's that? It sounds like a gymnastic event," Scarlett exclaims.

"let's get John ready and then I'll explain the rules. Well, the rules that are made to be broken," Jennifer replies with a smile.

She continues, "Would each of you disconnect one of John's wrists or ankles? Then turn him over and put him face up on the table. Then reconnect his wrists and ankles to the table legs."

The four females follow the request. I am now spread eagle on my back. Jennifer approaches with two rubber rings that she places on the base of my cock.

Jennifer explains, "Now here's the rules. Each of you will take turns straddling John's head. He'll lick you until you're ready for an insertion. After that, you move down to his cock and let the next person take their turn on John's mouth. You do whatever you'd like until John has an orgasm. Then you get off and the cycle begins again. Any questions?"

Scarlett asks with a smile, "So John get four orgasms, while we might not get any?"

"If you don't have one, after everyone is done, you can go back and try again," Jennifer answers with a grin.

"Sounds fair," Scarlett says. "But can John do four?"

"That's the reason for the rings. He'll at least keep hard for four. After the first one, he'll be a bit sensitive, so the last three will be a mixture of tickling and pleasure." Jennifer states. (I am looking forward to the first one, at least.)

"It's probably easiest if you remove your underwear," Jennifer states. The females nod in agreement. I see four thongs being lowered from the dresses and skirts. (That sight makes me more excited.)

"Now we must decide the order. Why don't we do the day of the month of your birthday?" Jennifer suggests.

"Twentieth," Sarah says.

"Twelfth," Laura states.

"Thirtieth," Scarlett answers.

"Second," Lisa exclaims.

Jennifer says, "I'll remove the ring gag, so he can better service you. With your pussies in his mouth, he won't be able to talk anyway."

Lisa straddles my head and lowers her pussy to my mouth. I lick her clit. She moans. I place my tongue inside her. I feel her moisture. She moves down and inserts my cock into her pussy. Laura comes up and places hers on my mouth. My tongue starts lapping. Lisa starts up and down on my cock. The edging all night plus a pussy on my mouth makes me ripe for an ejaculation. With a few minutes, I cum.

She says to Laura, "Your turn. Are you ready?"

Laura replies, "Yes." Lisa gets off and Laura moves down. Sarah climbs on my head. (My cock is ticklish as Laura's pussy is stroking it. It is a mixture of mild pain and great pleasure.) It takes a little bit longer, but my second cumming occurs.

"Two down, two to go," Laura announces. She climbs down. Sarah puts my still hard cock in herself. (I feel I should be limp. Those rings really do work.) Scarlett buries her pussy on my mouth.

Sarah moves up and down slowly. (The motion tickles less than before.) "Scarlett, is John treating you right?" Sarah asks.

"He's doing pretty good. I might have an orgasm shortly," Scarlett replies.

"OK, I'll hold off giving John one until you've had yours," Sarah responds. (Thanks, Sarah. You're so considerate.)

I redouble my efforts on Scarlett's clit. I feel her start to tremble. She lets out a loud moan. "Yes, yes, yes," she exclaims.

"It looks like you've had yours. I'll give John his now," Sarah states. Her motions become faster. (The tip of my cock is still sensitive. It finally responds with one more flow.)

"OK, Scarlett, bring it home." Sarah laughs as she gets off me.

Scarlett transfers to my cock. She contracts her pussy, so that my cock is under pressure. She keeps up the contraction as she bounces up and down. (I can't believe it. I think I am going to have another.) She squeezes even harder. The sensation finally causes me to have a final orgasm. (I don't think I can have another. Yes, yes I can.)

"Well, he did it," Jennifer exclaims. "I think I need to remove the rings, so there's no damage. So, if you didn't get an orgasm, you can use John's mouth to give you one. He can also clean you up at the same time. If you're not on him, have a seat while Clara serves up another round." (I guess I don't get any wine tonight.)

Lisa climbs back on me and presses her pussy on my mouth. I can taste my semen coming out of her. I lick ferociously until she finally screams in satisfaction. Laura and Sarah follow her with the same results.

Everyone is now seated with a glass in their hands. Jennifer begins, "I think John may be a little tuckered out from all the action tonight. We'll start again tomorrow after he's had a rest. I've got a few pills, in case he has trouble recovering his erection. Before we head to bed, why don't we talk about what you'd like to do with him tomorrow."

I try to listen to their plans, but I'm a little too far away. (I wonder what they are going to do. I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow.)