Fall into a CFNM Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Darvin's girlfriend convinces him to get naked at her house.
1.5k words
4.46
18.1k
28

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

This is the story of my relationship with Gina, and what were the most intense years of my life. When I think back on it (and I find myself thinking back often), I realize the tone of our relationship was set by the end of our very first date.

When I met her online, we clicked immediately. We flirted back on forth and had amazing conversations about nothing and everything. For four weeks, we continued chatting and flirting online and I just couldn't get her out of my mind, so I asked her on a proper date. We both decided on a simple dinner out on a weeknight.

I should tell you a little bit about myself — my name's Darvin. I'm just past 30, standing tall at an even 6'0". My blond hair has darkened slightly with age and if that keeps up, it'll soon match my eyes. I'm no athlete, but I keep myself in shape by running during my lunch breaks — one of the perks of working for a company that includes a gym membership. I'm not bragging when I say I've been with my fair share of women, although I wouldn't consider myself a "ladies man." Truth is I've been with as many as I have because I never clicked with any past a surface level. Until I met Gina, that is.

I was unexpectedly nervous when I showed up at Gina's house. We fit so well online, I hoped we'd fit as well offline. I needn't have worried. The house itself was quite unassuming but spacious, on a corner lot at the end of a cul de sac. The landscaping actually made it feel very secluded.

I walked into the porch and rang the doorbell at 6pm prompt. No sooner was my hand off the button than the door was opening. There was Gina smiling wide inviting me in. Her pictures didn't do her justice. Her jet black hair was cut in a pixie bob and contrasted sharply with her porcelain white skin and steely gray eyes. She couldn't have been more than a couple of inches shorter than me, and very fit. And oh my god, those tits! I've always been a breast man, and Gina was the embodiment of why. I could feel my pants getting a tighter just standing before her. In short, she was absolutely gorgeous. The instant I saw her, my nervousness melted away.

I followed her in and was slightly surprised to see two more women seated at the couch, sizing me up. Gina introduced me to Angela and Brooklyn or — as the trio called themselves — "The Three Amigas."

Gina, Angela and Brooklyn had met over a decade ago as college freshmen. They never joined a sorority or anything like that, but they became instant friends and, during their sophomore year, shared an apartment. Now, well past college, they were all living in a house that Gina owned, equally contributing to the expenses.

The whole time we were together I never really understood what Gina did for a living, other than the fact she made serious bank in sales or high finance or something. Money didn't seem to be a concern for her; she much preferred to have the company of her best friends than hoarding cash.

Angela was your typically cute freckled fair-skinned type. Shoulder length red hair, bright green eyes. A nice apple-bottom with boobs a bit smaller than Gina's: bigger than a mouthful, smaller than a palmful. She worked as a flight attendant. And in the 15 minutes I had just met her, bemoaned several times about being perpetually single.

Brooklyn had skin the color of milk chocolate, with a very even complexion. Her hair was short and spiky, and she had a small diamond stud in her left nostril. She was a manager for one of the local pubs, often also serving as bartender for afternoon or evening shifts, and was very devoted to her boyfriend who was deployed overseas.

Gina and I didn't stay long chatting with her friends before we headed out on our date. Honestly the whole evening is still a blur. Suffice it to say it was one of the best dates I had ever been on. Our offline rapport was just a good as our online one — more so. After a couple hours of dinner and a delightful evening stroll through the moonlit night, we headed back to her place.

It was late enough that Angela and Brooklyn had already gone to bed, but Gina and I weren't ready to end the night yet. In a first date move atypical for both of us, we headed up to her room and made love for the first time. No, not love making. Pure animalistic fucking. It was raw and passionate. Nothing was held back.

I kissed her lips, tasted her, kissing my way down her neck around to her earlobe then back down pausing at her nipples. They were like large crunch berries. I gently bit them eliciting moans. I continued kissing my way down to her navel, keeping my hand on her breasts, pinching and rolling her nipples between my thumb and index finger. Kissing further down her body until she could feel my hot breath on her pussy. I lightly ran my tongue down her thin wisp of a landing strip until her lower lips parted in anticipation. I inhaled the intoxicating aroma of her womanhood, and flicked my tongue, tasting her strawberry sweetness. I pushed her lips farther apart with my tongue and searched around for her clit. Her sharp gasp told me I'd found it. Having found my target, I picked up the pace pinching her nipples in time with tonguing her clit. In a few short moments she screamed out and shuddered.

"I want you inside me, NOW!"

I didn't need to be told twice. I quickly climbed back up and impaled my dick in her welcoming pussy. It didn't take long at all for me to cum.

Both of us feeling the warmth of having freshly cum, Gina breathlessly panted "I don't know about you, but I could use some water."

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea right about now. You don't happen to have a water bottle here, do you?"

"Nope, 'fraid not. Just fill up a tall glass from the kitchen."

Me!?! "Uhhh yeah, ok. Let me just find my underwear."

"Just go downstairs without them. Nobody's awake; it's fine."

Could I really wander stark naked through a strange house where there's the possibility (however slim) that I could get caught naked by two near-strangers? Naked? My dick was already starting to stir again at the thought.

"Please—"

"Yes! I'll do it," I interrupt before she could even finish her plea. "I mean, yeah okay, sure. No biggie."

I make my way downstairs, quickly at first, but stop suddenly at the first creak of the stairs. My senses feel like they're on overdrive, but all I can hear is the blood pounding in my ears. With each beat of my heart, my dick is growing ever bigger. After a second I'm confident enough that nobody heard me, so I slowly continue down the stairs, taking one exaggerated tip-toe step after another. If anybody could see me, they'd see a laughable sight.

I'm so exhilarated by the time I reach the kitchen sink, I've forgotten momentarily why I'm standing on the cold tiles with my erection gently bobbing in time with my heart. Obviously the blood flow to my brain has been diverted elsewhere. I fumble around searching for a glass for a few seconds in the dark but it's obvious I need to turn on the lights, in the unfamiliar kitchen. I got the light switch, almost instantly find the glasses and quickly fill up. The noise of the tap and the comparatively blinding lights makes me feel like I've turned on a spotlight and am yelling "Come one, come all! Look at the naked man!" I'm so hard it's — not hurting, per se, but overwhelmingly there. The glass filled, I shut off the faucet and lights, and quickly walk my way back upstairs towards Gina's room. Was Angela's door always open this wide? I open Gina's door and quickly latch it again behind me.

Gina had dressed in comfy PJs while I was gone, and looked quite amused at my predicament.

"Don't you look adorable? And your cock is so hard — you obviously enjoyed that. I could get used to this sight."

Unsure of how to respond, I merely hand Gina the glass. She sets it on her night table without taking a sip and leaves it there, forgotten. She pats the bed beside her "Come to bed baby, let me feel that nice hard cock."

I don't need to be told twice. I practically vault over her into the bed from where I was standing. She cuddles up to me, resting her head on my shoulder and her left hand on my dick. I can feel her warm breath on my nipples, causing them to stiffen. Gina slowly and lazily traces her fingers up and down the underside of my dick, giving me pure bliss with each contact. Unfortunately she falls asleep long before I cum again, leaving my dick rock hard and my balls blue. It takes me an hour to fall asleep, and I'm pretty sure I had the erection the whole time.