A CFNM Guest House Pt. 03

Story Info
Male experiences first time anal at the guest house.
3.9k words
4.35
6.8k
5

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the first story, I arrived at the CFNM Guest House yesterday, greeted by Elvira the hostess. At the end of the second story, Isabella, Aurora, and Sophia left me to spend my first night at the Guest House. A leash attached to my collar and connected to the bed kept me from wandering. My wrists connected to my collar and a cage around my cock and balls prevented me from touching myself.

Aurora enters the room.

"Good morning, Male," she says, "Are you ready for another delightful day?"

"I think so," I reply.

"Well, let's get you ready," she says as she disconnects the leash from the bed. "You won't be needing this for the moment," she says as she unlocks and removes the cage from my cock and balls. "Let's get you to the bathroom."

She leads me in and sits me on the toilet with my wrists still connected behind my back. She tucks my cock inside the basin. "Go ahead, we haven't got all day," she says with a grin. "I'll be back in a few minutes."

I relieve myself. Aurora re-enters. She takes a washcloth and cleans up my rear and my cock and balls.

"Time for a shower," she says. She has me step into the bathtub and attaches my wrists to an overhead bar. She pulls the removable shower head down and turns on the water. She soaps me up and then sprays me to rinse me off. She turns up the volume. "Now we really want to get this clean," she says as she aims the sprayer at my cock. I try to turn, but she holds me in place.

After toweling me off, she attaches the leash to my collar and leads me downstairs. She places me in one of the stuffed chairs and attaches the leash to a ring in the floor. "Wait here, while I get the others," she says as she leaves the room.

All the females come in. They are in their dresses with long sleeves that go to the floor, just as when I arrived. Their clothing accentuates my nakedness.

"Good morning, Male," Elvira welcomes me. "I hope you had a good sleep last night. I certainly did."

"Good morning, Elvira," I reply, "Thank you Sophia, Aurora, and Isabella for last night. I hope that you may see fit to allow me a release sometime today, as it was hard to sleep last night."

The females take their time to examine me to see how I respond. They massage my nipples and balls. Without the cage, their stimulation causes me to become erect.

"Well, Male," Elvira says. "You have a choice this morning. You may have your cock free, but your hands will be tied behind your back. Or you may have your hands free, but your cock will remain caged, so you cannot touch it. Which will it be?"

I think for a moment and answer, "I would like to have my hands free."

"So be it, Male," Elvira says. "Sophia, please put the cage back on and activate the shock."

"What's the shock," I ask bewildered.

"Not too bad. If you touch the cage, you will be shocked. If the cage touches your thighs, you will be shocked. But if you are careful, you will not get a shock."

I realize that I must be alert as I walk and must sit so it doesn't hit my thighs. When Sophia puts it on, I keep my legs wide apart. That amuses the females.

Eliza informs me that I can get my breakfast from the kitchen. The females want to watch how I navigate with the potential for shock at every step. I go slowly with my legs wide apart.

"Well, Male," Sophia says with a grin. "It looks like you are really handling this well."

I eat breakfast ravenously. The experiences I had yesterday took a lot of energy as well as other things out of me.

"May I use the computer?" I ask as I see a screen and keyboard in the corner.

"What do you want to do?", Elvira responds.

"I'd like to try to write, as that is why I originally came here," I say.

"That would be fine," Elvira says. "It's not connected to the internet, so we'll make a copy before you leave."

I sit at a computer and start to write. But the topic is different. I am writing about my experiences on the previous night, not on the theme I had intended.

I am absorbed, I almost don't hear Aurora calling my name for lunch. I am required to serve all of them before getting my own meal. They watch with anticipation as I move my way to the kitchen and then back with their meals. I am getting used to the action. Jennifer doesn't think I was as quick as I should have been with her meal, so she uses her napkin to swing my cage against my thigh. I groan in mild pain.

"I guess we have that at the right intensity, Male," Jennifer notes with a smile.

After I carry all the plates back into the kitchen, Elvira announces, "Male, it's time to prepare you for this evening."

"I can't wait," I say unconvincingly.

"Sophia, please remove Male's cock cage," Elvira requests. Sophia comes over, turns off the electricity, and then removes the cage from my cock. My hands are restrained behind my back.

Elvira says, "Girls, I think you should get Male totally cleaned up inside for our guests."

"What do you mean inside?" I ask.

"You'll see," Elvira replies.

Sophia, Isabella, and Aurora led me into the bathroom. Sophia attaches my wrist cuffs behind my back.

"Lay your body on the toilet, so that your ass is easy to access," Sophia commands with a grin.

I place my stomach on the toilet seat with my ass facing them. I feel a tube behind being inserted into my ass.

"Turn it on," Sophia asks Isabella. I feel liquid being ejected into my rear.

Sophia places her hand on my abdomen. "How does that feel, Male? Are you getting full?", she asks.

"It's filling me up," I reply. "I don't think I can take any more."

"That means that we still have a way to go," she answers with a grin.

Isabella comments, "The bag is practically empty, Sophia."

"Well, Male, I guess that's it," Sophia states. "You'll need to wait five minutes before you can empty. Do you think you can do that?"

"I'm not sure. I feel awfully full," I reply.

"Let's keep Male distracted. Aurora, grab his balls and Isabella, grab his cock," Sophia says.

I feel them trying to make me erect. It is distracting, but my full rear end keeps me flaccid.

"OK, Male. Time to empty," Sophia says with a smile.

Isabella and Aurora help me get up. They put me on the toilet not a moment too soon. The water ejects forcefully from my rear.

"Very good, Male," Sophia says. She flushes the toilet. Isabella and Aurora get me up and then put me across the toilet again.

"What's this for?", I ask.

"We have to do this three times to be sure you are really clean inside," Sophia replies. "Aurora, your turn to do the honors."

I endure two more injections of water into my rear, one by Aurora and one by Isabella. Each is followed by five minutes of a wait period. During the second wait period, Sophia and Isabella distract me by pinching and caressing my nipples. In the final wait period, Aurora and Sophia take turns spanking my rear.

After the final flush, they put me over on the toilet one more time.

"Isabella, can you check to make sure everything came out," Sophia says.

I feel a gloved finger in my anus, probing around, and teasing my prostate.

As it comes out, Isabella says, "Looks like it's clean, Male. Maybe we only needed to do it twice, but it was fun watching you squirm."

Sophia and Aurora stand me up. Isabella puts my leash on and leads me down the stairs to the main room. Sophia stays behind to make sure the bathroom is clean and neat.

"Isabella, is Male all clean?" Elvira asks.

"Yes, Elvira, we made sure he was extra clean," Isabella says with a wink.

"Aurora, please attach this belt around Male's waist and connect his wrist cuffs to either side." Now my wrists are restrained to my sides. It is a little more comfortable, but I can't figure out why this has been done.

"Now Male, please bend over that bench," Elvira requests. Aurora helps me slowly bend over the bench. "Now spread your legs", Elvira commands. I obey.

"Alright, Isabella, its time for the insertion," Elvira states. I watch as Isabella walks over to the table and picks up a metal plug that has a large base. Isabella returns to my rear.

"Aurora, please lube up Male's rear," Elvira continues. "We want this plug to go in easily." I feel Aurora sticking a lubricated finger in my rear and moving it around, so all parts have lotion applied.

"Ready, Male," Elvira gives me warning. "Isabella, stick it in". I feel the metal slowly enter my rear. Isabella pauses when the bulge on the plug is about to go through my sphincter. When she senses less resistance, she resumes putting it inside me.

The bulge is so big, I cannot expel it. I have never had an object like this inside my rear. I am stimulated and anxious. Isabella then attaches four chains from the corners of the plug base to the belt around my waist. Sophia walks in, sees the plug, and says, "Isabella, you did a great job in making sure if won't fall out."

Elvira states with a smile, "The chains will ensure that you don't drop it. You don't want to find out what might happen if you did. I think you'll be glad to have had this plug in during the afternoon. It will prepare you for tonight. You're free the rest of the afternoon, Male. Of course, you won't be able to type on the computer. But the females will be able to play with your cock now that it is out of the cage."

Isabella helps me up and sits me on the sofa, now covered with a towel to keep the lube being spread on it. Elvira leaves the room. I try to relax as Isabella, Sophia, and Aurora periodically massage and pinch my nipples.

After what seems like an eternity, Elvira returns and says, "Time to check the fit. It looks like Male has become accustomed to the plug in him. Isabella, get the next bigger plug and let's see how that fits."

Isabella goes to the table and picks up another plug. Sophia leads me over to the bench and bends me over. Isabella returns with the plug and shows off its length and width to me as she rubs it with lube. She then moves to my rear. Sophia detaches the chains and pulls out the first plug and Isabella slowly inserts the larger one into me. My sphincter has been stretched, so it enters a bit easier. The chains get reattached.

The rest of the afternoon passes with two bigger plugs replacing the current one. I feel like I am completely stretched.

"Time for dinner, females and Male," Elvira announces. "Sophia, release Male's wrists, so he can eat. He has a big night ahead."

I eat and get a sense of fullness. I realize that nothing I east will make it down to the area they so carefully cleaned after lunch.

"Well, now that we've have dinner out of the way, we're ready for the evening activities. Aurora and Jennifer, please take Male over to the spanking bench and have him climb on it," Elvira requests.

Aurora and Jennifer bring me over to the bench. They place me on all fours with my body resting on the center of the bench and my arms and legs on the side supports. They restrain my wrists and ankles to rings on the support.

They then leave the room. When they return, all the females are dressed differently. They wear tight fitting yoga outfits that completely cover their bodies. Once again, my nakedness stands out in sharp contrast.

As they walk in, Elvira announces, "Well, ladies, are you ready for the next contest?"

I gasp suddenly at the thought of what the contest might be.

Elvira continues, "Let's make sure that Male is fully restrained before starting the contest. Sophia, would you do the honors?" Sophia grabs my balls and squeezes. I move up the bench.

Elvira notices and says, "Sophia, restrain Male more with some straps around his body." Sophia takes two straps and secures my body to the bench. She grabs my balls again and I cannot move.

Elvira says, "It looks like Male is ready for the contest. Here is how it will work. I have a book that has pages with different shades of red. They vary from light to dark red. I'll pick one of the shades. Two of you will each spank one side of Male's rear. Your goal is to make his rear have the same shade of red as in the book. The third of you will be the judge as to which of the two contestants is the winner. Each round, we'll rotate who are contestants and who is the judge."

I let out a moan when I hear what will be my part in this contest. The three females mischievously grin at each other. They appear to relish the thought of spanking my restrained rear.

Elvira continues "If there are no questions, let's get started. Sophia and Aurora will be the first contestants. Isabella will be the first judge." Elvira opens the book to a page with a light shade of red. She shows it to all the females and then to me, so I can contemplate how hard the spanking may be.

Elvira says, "Okay, Sophia and Aurora. You've seen what shade the goal is. Start spanking Male and stop when you think you've reached the shade."

Sophia and Aurora eagerly begin spanking each side of my ass. They use light strokes as the shade was really light. They pause simultaneously and announce that they have reached their goal. Isabella places the book next to my rear and compares the color to the one in the book.

Isabella announces, "Well, both sides are a little redder than the book. But Sophia's side looks closer. So, score one for Sophia."

Isabella trades places with Aurora. Elvira shows us all the next shade. It is somewhat brighter than the earlier one. Aurora says, "OK, ladies, show us your stuff."

Isabella and Sophia start their spanking with a mixture of soft and hard strokes. My body responds by trying to get away, but the restraints make that impossible. Sophia stops first and after a few more spanks, Isabella stops.

Aurora steps up to my rear and compares it to the book. She says, "Well, it looks again like both of you have made Male's rear a bit redder than the goal. But Isabella is a little closer. Score is Sophia one, Isabella one."

Aurora moves back to my rear while Sophia steps away. Elvira selects one final shade and displays it to the females. She then shows it to me. It is even brighter red.

Elvira says, "Don't worry Male. Since Isabella and Sophia went a bit over, this shade is not too different than what your ass looks like now."

I mumble in reply, "Thanks."

Sophia says, "OK, get started." Isabella and Aurora begin their strokes. They are a bit harder. I moan loudly in response. That spurs them on to strike even harder. My ass is burning.

Suddenly they both stop. Sophia steps up for the comparison. She says, "Well, it looks like you've both exceeded the shade by a large amount. Aurora is a bit closer, so one for her."

Elvira announces, "It looks like a three-way tie. I guess we will have to do another round."

"Please no, I beg you. My ass is on fire," I implore.

"Oh, not now," Elvira replies. "I don't think your ass could be much redder. We'll continue the spanking competition at another time.".

I sigh in relief.

Elvira asks, "Male, are you thirsty?"

"Yes," I reply.

"Sophia, get the sucker and let Male have something to drink," Elvira commands.

Sophia goes to the side table and brings over a small container with a straw shaped like a penis.

"How am I supposed to drink from that?" I ask.

Sophia replies, "Just suck on it, Male."

I put my lips around the tip and suck, but no liquid comes out.

"Silly Male, you need to have at least three inches in your mouth for your sucking to work," Sophia states with a grin on her face.

I put more of the cock in my mouth and start sucking. Water does come out, but I have to suck hard to get enough to ease my thirst. I try to signal that I have had enough.

Sophia sees that and say, "Male, I am keeping the cock in your mouth so you can get used to the feel of it."

I let out a "mmm" in reply.

Elvira begins, "Let's get onto the next experience, You're already in position for that. Ladies, here are your toys."

I look up and see Elvira placing strap-ons on a table. I understand now what the females are wearing yoga outfits. That makes it easy for them to wear a strap-on.

Elvira says "Male, as you can see, there are a variety of shapes. Some look and feel like real cocks. Others have different patterns of bumps and rings. You can imagine which go where."

All I can reply is "mmm." Sophia still has the cock shaped straw in my mouth.

Aurora puts on one that looks like a cock and stands in front of me. Sophia takes the water container out of my mouth.

"Open up, Male," Aurora commands.

I keep my mouth shut. Sophia stands behind me and squeezes my balls. She threatens with a smile, "I'll keep increasing the pressure until you open."

I relent and open my mouth to accept Aurora's strap-on.

Isabella selects a strap-on with several rings on it. Isabella picks up a jar of lotion and starts applying it to my anus. She puts some on her finger, inserts it in, and rolls it around to ensure my inside is totally covered. She applies some to the strap-on and then stands behind me.

"Get ready, Male,", she commands.

I feel the shape enter my rear. The rings caress my prostate. Isabella starts moving the strap-on in and out. The stimulation on my prostate is causing me to get an erection.

"Look at Male. He must really like this," Sophia exclaims.

Aurora moves her strap-on in my mouth in sync with Isabella. I never have had a cock inside me and now there are two. I feel an orgasm building within me. The motion of the dildo in my rear on my prostate is leading me to a release. I try to hold it back, but the feelings are too much. I explode.

Just as my climax happens, Aurora and Isabella reach for their strap-ons. They push a button, and a liquid elixir is injected into my mouth and my rear. In my mouth, it is salty and sweet.

"Here's a little more nourishment, Male. Be sure to swallow it. Don't let any drip out and go to waste." Aurora commands.

I swallow it. Aurora presses the button again and my mouth is filled with more elixir, which I gulp down. I am wondering how many times this will happen.

"That's all you're going to get from me, Male," Aurora states.

All I can reply is "mmm".

"Well, girls, it looks like Male is satisfied," Elvira concludes. "Sophia, you didn't get a chance yet to come inside Male. What do you prefer -- mouth or rear?"

"I'm going for his mouth," Sophia replies. I see her pick up another cock-like strap-on. She steps to my rear, but I can't see what she is doing. After a minute, she stands in front of me and commands, "Male, you know what to do."

Mindful of how she squeezed my balls before, I open my mouth and accept her cock in me. I see Aurora pick up another strap-on that has humps and patterns. I know where that is going.

Elvira asks, "Females, are you ready?"

"Ready,", Sophia replies. "Ready", Aurora replies.

Aurora and Sophia start moving their strap-ons in and out of me in sync. My prostate is once again being rubbed. The same reaction is happening. My cock is becoming erect.

"I think he's going to have another climax. Sophia, should we pick up the pace?", Aurora asks.

"Certainly," Sophia answers. They quicken their pace. Once again, I cannot hold back. The prostate stimulation causes another orgasm. I anticipate what is going to happen next and it does. Liquid is released in my mouth and my rear. The liquid tastes a bit different than last time.

"Swallow", Sophia says.

I swallow. Then Sophia asks, "Well, Male, how did that taste?"

All I can say is "mmm."

Sophia says, "Male, that ought to taste familiar. I put your earlier ejaculation in the strap-on. So, you've now swallowed your own come."

I reply, "mmm." The taste is something that past girlfriends have experienced, so I guess I deserve it. Sophia and Aurora pull their strap-ons out of me.

Elvira notes, "Well, that's two out of three. Let's see what's left. Oh yes, Isabella in Male's mouth. Sophia in Male's rear."

12