A CFNM Guest House Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia and Isabella move into position. I feel the strap-ons being reinserted for hopefully the final time. My rear is feeling a little raw even with all the lubrication. Thankfully, the action does not last long. My cock is getting used to be aroused by prostrate stimulation. I come with a few remaining drops.

Elvira says, "Well, girls, it looks like it is getting time for bed. Take Male up to his bedroom and prepare him for the night. But first, Isabella, can you get the cage?"

Isabella retrieves the cock cage from a side table. She unlocks it and encircles my cock and balls with it. She relocks it and hands the key to Elvira.

Elvira explains, "Male, just like last night, this is to prevent you from playing with yourself."

Sophia and Aurora disconnect me from the spanking bench. They move my hands behind my back and connect my wrist cuffs. Isabella retrieves the leash and attaches it to my collar. She leads me upstairs while Aurora and Sophia follow behind. Sophia opens a door and Isabella leads me in.

"Lie on the bed, Male.", Isabella commands.

I lie down. Isabella attaches the least to a ring on the bed. "That way you won't be tempted to wander", she says. Sophia and Aurora connect my wrists to my collar, so I am unable to touch the cage.

I lay down on the bed. Sophia, Aurora, and Isabella give me a good night spank. They walk out and close the door, leaving me alone to imagine what will happen tomorrow.

12