A Challenged Woman's Love Ch. 03

Story Info
My dream of being a mermaid and savior of a land.
2.3k words
4.5
1.6k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ' A challenged woman's love ' stories, contrary to my Handicapped love series, are fictional. This story is a fantasy I very much enjoyed writing. I hope you like it too.

It was a night of pain. From the minute Ramy, my new caregiver helped me go to bed I knew something was wrong. I was afraid to find out the next morning. What ever ached into my lower body would be a wound the next day, and although I can't feel it like I can feel my upper body, my sixth sense told something was wrong down below. I tried to move, but the few millimeters I was able to correct my lower body didn't make any difference.

I couldn't sleep so I took my tablet and opened my favorite forum. There were new messages in a thread I followed and I scrolled through artistic images of appealing drawings and other artwork. An interesting image of a mermaid lying on the stones in a harbor caught my eye. Seducing a handsome young naked man with the body of a god but hiding a devil's tale. The mermaid's lower body intrigued me. I fell asleep with the image of this half woman half animal and the man who at first sight wasn't what he seemed to be.

1.

The mermaid.

It was a full moon, a beautiful night and I only had to flow on the waves to go to the artificial lights. It was high tide yet I was stranded on the sand, waving my big fin as a wave threw me unto the stones. I knew I could only stay an hour or two before the tide got too low to get back, and that was one of the many things that made my mission almost impossible.

At that time, in that place, with a full moon only the lowlifes, fugitives and criminals were awake and would be near the harbour. But my rescue could only come from one of them. I watched human life go by in the lights of street lanterns. Heard the drunks sing their seamans song, heard wifes swearing and shouting, and street dogs howl. The light of a street lantern slowly faded in a slow walking cadans as a man came down the path toward the harbour. He had a harpoon on his back.

"Please don't kill me, i am Evi and i can make you the happiest man on earth."

"Who are you and what makes you think I need happiness? You make a great bait for my bear traps in the woods. That's what makes me happy."

"I am half a queen, half a fish. The moon sent you down here tonight to find me. Now it is up to you to liberate me. But it takes courage, ruthlessness and strength. You, my dear, are the chosen one. Now the tide is going down, I have to go, but in a month I'll be back and you can show me how brave you are."

"Wait, you expect me to let you go now and come back in a month? Why do you trust me?"

"You have been chosen, it is not up to you or me. Bring a big macheted, you have to cut me in two."

A wave came up to the stones and I took a dive into the cold dark water. For a moment I was afraid I was wrong and an arrow would pierce my back. But as I looked back he stood on the quay, fearless, a silhouette in the light of the lantern.

2.

A moon circle of hope.

The moon fell and rose slowly the following weeks. It was the season of storm, thunder and death. Fishermen, often driven by hunger, stayed out too long, unable to get back ashore and died in the cold water. I went down to their dead bodies, took them to their seaman's grave and sent out a message to their loved ones, about the loss of these brave, hard working men. I heard the screaming of the wifes, the crying of the children and the desperation of the city when yet another member was lost in the waves.

On the day of full moon the clouds opened up, yet the wind was still strong and the waves high. It was a risk to get to the harbor cause I could smash into the stones. But a wave lifted me up and put me down gently on the stone nearest to the steps. On the top, overlooking the sea stood with reverence my poacher, my savior.

"I only believe in myself, why should I believe you? It is you who wants something from me, and as regards I get happiness? I need food, beer. Do you even know how hard times are around here?"

"Look at my body, I bear the pain of this village. The storm, the thunder, the turned current that made the fish go further south. It is all because of me. You have to cut out my demon of the sea and plant the god of the land into my body."

"You think I am, or have in me some kind of a god? Look at me then in return, I am a fugitive, sentenced to death. I only live in the dark, in the twilight."

"You are the chosen. But you only have a few minutes to find the good in yourself. If you do find it, take your manchete and cut my fin lengthway in two. Then plant your seed into my wound and my split fin will turn into legs. You only have 5 minutes before I'll bleed to death. As a reward for giving me the ability to walk my dear, I will make you the king of my land Harless."

3.

The redemption

The pain of the knife cutting through my flesh was unbearable. I felt helpless, doomed and dying as my blood flushed on the rocks and into the ocean. With one stroke he pushed the knife right through the edge between human and fish skin, hitting the stone hard. He pulled the knife forceful through my skin until at the end my fin fell wide open. He looked at me with fear, as he saw life flowing out of me. He lowered his pants and a penis, sticking forward like a lance was ready to pump life back into my body. He lowered himself between my wounded fins, on the bloody stones and pierced himself into me.

The feeling of being conquered drew life back into my body. The nerves that were cut in two started to tingle from the very downside of my fin, up to the inside where his penis was hitting me. Skinfolds like lips started to develop where he pierced me, getting around his cock embracing it, tightening it, feeling and arousing it. He started to sigh, to scream with every poke into me, releasing his seed like a bullet out of a cannon inside my flesh.

It was life he planted into me. Life for generations to come, for villages full of life, hope and worship. As the sun came up we saw each other in daylight for the first time and a flickering of the sun burned a scar into our hearts. We walked naked through the fields that were arid and dry in front, but fertile and in bloom behind us due to the sunshine and rain that drew a beautiful rainbow from the sea far into the land.

5.

Walking through the land.

As we walked through the villages doors opened up, and men and women came out, looking disturbed and some agitated because of our nakedness. There were only old people in ragged clothes, with thin hungry bodies and despair on their faces. Their eyes got drawn to our flawless bodies. Their appearance changed as they looked behind us and saw the rich corn fields in bloom. Saw the rain and sunshine coming with us setting all the dry fields into land full of flowers. We were life, we were hope, we were this old peoples future.

The word of our arrival to Harless rushed ahead of us. As we walked into Harville a band of rabbits and cats waited for us, and played on their tiny instruments the hymn of Harless' Hope to announce to everyone who didn't know yet we were coming. It was a parade in the early morning and everyone seemed to have waited for hours. The old people were dressed up with fake penises, breasts and vulva's. Sewn to their clothes, or a big stick attached with a belt to a men's or a woman's middle like a penis. Hai beals stuffed as giant boobs under their old and torn clothes or just pointing their finger into a fold of their skirts.

In the middle of the market square just below the path uphill to our castle, the villagers set up a big bed under the hazelnut tree. The sheets were bright white and everyone was cheering as we came closer. We looked each other in the eyes, kissing and holding hands. The sun connected our hearts as our tongues touched, and my firm new legs got weak. My prince saved me from falling down and as a sigh went through the audience he took me in his arms and lifted me on the bed.

6.

And then there was silence.

I was lying on my back as his hands went through my hair, lifting my head to touch his mouth. He kissed me briefly and his lips went to my ear, my neck, licking my chin and back to my lips. His strong arm got down to my breasts, squeezed, lifted and cherished them with reserved force. As he went further down his lips licked and sucked my nipples and I felt how they erected, hardened. His hands went between my thighs, separated them and placed his knees in between. He had to bend over further to lick and cherish my belly, the edge of my mons. I started trembling and sweating, looking up into the sky.

He lifted my legs high, holding my ankles wide and straight upward. His jerk stroked my clit as he went down to my opening, pushing inside without hesitation, firm, brutal, and forceful. With one stroke he was deep inside me. Grabbing my hair and forced to look me deep into his eyes. He entered my body from below and my soul through my eyes.

My arousal lifted me up, high in the sky, high above him. I was tumbling, turning and rolling, higher and higher with every stroke. The air I was breathing was cold, fresh and tasted delicious. I saw the houses from high above getting smaller and smaller. A cloud of villagers followed me, swirling around, naked and happy. With erected penises, legs separated and wide in the air. They were touching each other and touching me. Just a little contact, a slap, a feeling, no touch lasted longer than a second. But they were all over touching every part of me, worshiping my body, my soul. Finding energy to fly around further.

Those who managed to touch my breast, my privates, men equally as women, jelled and got a boost high up in the sky screaming of joy. All the hands tingling me, getting energy from me got me swirly around like a flower in the wind giving its juice to the friendly little bees visiting my pistil for a second and making honey out of it.

7.

Heaven is on fire.

A fire started between my legs. It was so hot I turned, rolled over and tried to fly harder in order to extinguish it. But it only got hotter and I flew higher and higher until I reached the top of the sky. It took only a second before it opened up and I was sucked into a dark damp heat. Every effort to cool down was useless. Only thing I could do was keep quiet, and undergo what my body and this surrounding was up to. Little water droplets fell down, the first vapored even before hitting me but as more and more fell down some reached my skin. A burning cold pinched into my skin and the fire from inside tried to heat up further.

I let go of all resistance. I was flowing, lying on a bed of hot air in a serene calmness. Aware of the outburst that was to come. I started falling down, faster and faster until I was in a free fall. Bursting out of the dark into the bright sunny sky. Adrenaline rushed through my veins as the earth came close rapidly. I was afraid I would die but the moment I should hit the ground I fell right through it. I turned around, still in a free fall down to whatever was beneath me and I looked through the hole I left in the ground, looking up to the world and into the sky. I relaxed, enjoyed the excitement, the look up to the world through a hole that was getting smaller and smaller.

8.

The world has changed.

I woke up bathed in sweat in a wet bed. Early morning light came through the curtains. My heart was still beating fast and I was breathing heavily. My clock said 5:30 am. I slowly calmed down and the noise of the morning birds slipped into my room. It would take hours before my caregivers would help me out of my bed. But now I enjoyed the quietness, the innocence of the new day when anything can happen in the rush and the danger of the day.

The day was gonna be fine. Love and hate lied ahead. Lives were to be saved, people would get hurt and overcome they would overcome it like they did for ages. A miracle had already happened. Somewhere out there new life was created throughout the most natural act of excitement when two loving souls bound their bodies and became one. That new human being, arised out of love will make this world a better place.