All Comments on 'A Chance Affair'

by Alex the Cat

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Magnificent

Beautifully written, wonderful read thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The True Meaning of Love

This is the most emotional story that I have read on this site. It tells & shows what true love is all about & also tells us of what the old ways are truly about. Please keep up the brilliant story telling. You truely ar a wonderful writer. I'd give this 100 out of 100.

Janelle

PoutineFanPoutineFanover 19 years ago
Just.... wow!

I just finished reading, and I had to say that this was one of the most beautiful stories I've read here... or anywhere for that matter. Great work, and good luck on anything you might work on in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
beautiful

I love it!

this is such a beautifully writen love story... It's the best that I have seen anywhere.

Its perfectly balanced, and it has a plot line that MANY stories in this genre lack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I couldn't stop....

I'm not much of a reader at all, but must say you had me hooked by the first paragraph and I couldnt stop. Took me a few days to complete between life tasks. I must say I was almost sad to see the end of page 10, for that was the end of the story. I would like to thank you to opening me up to a new and grand experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
COMPLETLY AMAZING!

I havent read anything like it! it's by far the best story i've read! plz keep writting more, i wished the story hadn't ended..but ther's always an end. thank u for ur beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
From:SirKsVixen

Amazing!!! I Couldn't stop reading.I wish more of the stories were like this one.Please keep writing!You are wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Mesmerizing

It was simply amazing writing. I felt like I was part of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fantastic!

Like i've said, i love ALL your stories. Do write more. Love between two women is the greatest and your writing just adds more to it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Damn Good

Really good story! What everyone else said and uh.. thanks! So how about more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow!

Great story, Alex! I've spent every free minute of the past 3 days reading this story. It's the first story I've read at this site....but it will be a tough one to top.

Can't wait to read all the rest of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
whoa!!!!

This is a damn good story...I love it! U sure knw how to create a very nice and touchin story...all I cn say is...damn girl,I love it!keep on writng...cz ur good at it!

clevercleverover 17 years ago
Magnificent

That was the most incredible story I have read. I didn't want it to end. You are a fabulous writer. I have read a lot of great authors. But, you're one I can't wait to read more from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love over time

I cannot believe the depth of this story. Its amazing. I'm hoping you go on to write more. I am a true fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
interesting

i came into this story expecting something erotic and found it to be must more sentual. it's a cute story and i thought you did a good job =]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Incredible

You certainly have talent. This was an incredible story. Again, you have managed to stir a lot of feelings through this story. Rage, anger, love, sadness, lust, and more. You are trully incredible. I do hope you are able to get your stories publish.

Thanks

Sam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent Work ... As Always

Thoroughly enjouy your work, actually came across it on other websites & had to Google your name to find you had more stories here. Hopefully RL , will let you continue to write these wonderful tales

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
God damn!!

Words seriously fail me. This was just so. fucking. intense! There wasn't a moment that my eyes weren't riveted to the screen. The whole of the way through the story i had this enormous grin pasted on my face. What can i say, i adore you, and all your stories!! lol :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Story...but.....

I found it too intricate and too LOOOOONG...and I am not a fan of the present tense story telling. Tenses slipped from present to past and made it difficult to concentrate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Lengthy

My only question is, "How long did ti take you to complete the writing of this novelette?"

Very good background development. I love the way you did not jump right into the sexual part of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Inconsistancies that.....

irritate me. One will not survive in a cave in complete darkness for many many weeks with a seriously infected wound, dislocated shoulder (albeit set), little water and NO food. Secondly, she would have been in intensive care and some kind of rehab for months if not years to come. She aslo would have needed major psychiatric help. Physically she would never have been able to defeat such a formidable opponent in such a short amount of a time after losing alot of weight but more importantly muscle mass. And lastly, if I am ga ga over my soul mate, you can bet I would not have stayed put during all those many weeks without first going to where she may thought to have been last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Mesmerized

You had me from the first word. I read each page with anticiaption and emotion. A love so true throughout the ages. Looking forward to being drawn in by you again and again

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Difficult to read

Sorry mate but I gave up reading this from page 2. Why? You went into too much detail when describing situations & emotions which didn't allow me to use my imagination. It seemed as if you felt you had to describe absolutely everything just in case the reader couldn't understand what you were trying to convey. The fact that you kept switching between past and present was also very frustrating. Glimmers of great talent but ultimately disappointing for me.

KaseyWKaseyWover 15 years ago
Fantastic!!

This story was incredible. It was a story that really enveloped me from the start. If it was a novel, I would have bought it in a heartbeat. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent story!

This was one of the first Ubber stories about Xenaverse that I read and I loved!Alex is one of my favorite writers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful

The story was incredibly beautiful. The sex was tender, the scenes were well thought out and the story worked. I'd read this again. Amazing writing. Thank-you very much for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW!!!!!!

oh my god what a great story im actually crying it was so good thank u for wrighting it xoxoxoxoxoxox...

jessicaj64jessicaj64about 14 years ago
Wonderful

Loved it, thank you! A wonderful, weepy, happy story. I totally got into the Wiccan element - it added much to the story. Thoroughly enthralling, thank you

NobleKorhedronNobleKorhedronabout 12 years ago
Thanks!!

A bit weird but a great read!! :-)

quiverclawquiverclawabout 12 years ago
Absolutely.....

awesome!!! I couldn't stop reading once I started. Xena: Warrior Princess was one of my favourite shows back in the day and I seem to recall an episode where they were in this time frame. One little detail bugged me and that was Jordan being in that hole for months with what appeared to be gangrene. Blood poisoning doesn't take long to become septic, only a few hours or days depending on rate of infection. But other than that, FLAWLESS!!

fingers46fingers46almost 12 years ago
Also thank you,brilliant,love the fantasy,love the erotica,love the romance

Fantastic story,as good as it gets,in the tradition of the great fantastists,keep writing like this & you have a fan for life.

SwifthawkSwifthawkover 11 years ago
Wow...

Umm...that's about it, Thanks! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sioux?

I know very little about native culture, but I believe Sioux is what their enemies called them. My understanding is that they reefer to themselves as Lakota.

BahamaBahamaover 10 years ago
Awesome

That was awesome !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I loved that story so much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

I can't even express how much I love this story.. The story progression along with the character development, bur lets not forgot the all over plot! Amazing! Sublime! 💕💖💗 😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
absolutely loved it :) :) :)

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
A wonderful story!

Captivating and sensual! So well written I couldn't put it down!

Thank you so much!

L

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

Great story. Very well written. It brought tears to my eyes a few times.

redlion75redlion75over 6 years ago

If they were cursed to relive til they made it then why did they not move on after the 1st time they grew to old age together

RastanuraRastanuraabout 6 years ago
A continuaion

So many people want Zena to continue that you had to bring her back. All we need now is Hercules to show up.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 5 years ago
Great story!

Wow, extremely excellent story! I'm slowly making my way through your collection, thank you for sharing them with us!

metroalmametroalmaover 4 years ago
Beautiful

and a paean to two of my favorite characters (until the whole Julius Caesar thing, but we shan't talk of that travesty)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Holy Hecate I freakin loved this story it is now possibly my favorite on this site. I love sword and sorcery, I grew up watching the show Xena as a young girl and had a crush on Xena and Gabrielle before I even know what hormones were. I also do believe in destiny, the fates, as well as gods and goddesses. I often pray to Gaia herself when troubled. I don't think I can thank you enough for such a riveting tale as well as one that truly spoke to me on many levels. May the goddesses continue to grant you inspiration. Truly thank you from my very soul.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 3 years ago

WOW ........ What a tale ....... Extraordinary ........ Enchanting ........ This was one fabulous fantastic telltale and outstanding artwork ....... 10 stars are not enough ....... ✨✨✨✨✨🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 3 years ago

WOW ........ What a tale ....... Extraordinary ........ Enchanting ........ This was one fabulous fantastic telltale and outstanding artwork ....... 10 stars are not enough ....... ✨✨✨✨✨🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Catalac2022Catalac2022almost 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant storyline! So far Absolutely best that I have read on this site and the sex scenes are just the added bonuses lol!

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Love this, woke up at 3am on a work day to finish reading

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlover 1 year ago

Wow!

This story was so intense, frustratingly so! As always, it was utterly brilliant to read.

Thank you again :)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it

though technically Greek mythology is older than Xenia warrior princess

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64311 months ago

A great Story! Read it start to finish in one sitting!

A mix of different mythologies blended to create a great read!

Really good!

Thank you

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous