A Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman, apparently emboldened, unzipped her lover, removed his clothes and pulled out a very thick, hard cock from within his shorts. She wanked it with a deliberate action, seemingly mindful of ensuring nothing obstructed the view. He unbuttoned her coat fully and Dave's eyes became fixed on a lovely, thick, dark pubic bush. She had wonderful, smooth thighs and a curvy waist. He blushed a little when he noticed that she'd been watching him ogling her sexy outline.

Despite all this wonderful display there was still that nagging doubt in his mind, should I attempt to join in or just play the voyeur ? A rash move could ruin a lovely experience for all of them. Fortunately the lady herself would resolve this. Both she and her partner removed the rest of their clothes, he turned slightly so he was more directly facing Dave and his girlfriend stepped between them and took his hand. A little bemused by this, Dave just relaxed his right arm and she moved it to one side, as a prelude to squeezing his balls through his bottoms. She traced her fingernails down the length of his hardness before pulling down his pants. His stiff cock stood proud and erect for the lady's perusal.

She stood between them, firmly grasping an erection in each hand. Her fingers were beautifully cool on his hot shaft and the sensation was divine. She pulled him towards her husband and pressed the two cocks against each other. This made Dave a little uneasy and the other guy didn't look 100% about it either, but it did feel very nice and the lady was most definitely in charge of the situation.

Taking a lead from the man, Dave began gently squeezing the large breast closest to him, tweaking the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. The lady was obviously enjoying this breast stimulation enormously. Slightly emboldened, Dave now took the initiative. He dropped his hand to the top of one of her thighs and pressed it. It was beautifully smooth and firm, like slightly warm porcelain. He slid it upwards until the palm of his hand lay flat against her pubic mound; there was no attempt yet to effect andy sort of entrance to her most private of places, he just delicately caressed the hairy bush.

He watched, very carefully, the reaction of both the lady and her partner. They both smiled and started kissing deeply again. This tacit approval was met by him gently tracing his palm up and down along her pussy but slowly pressing his index finger in so it ran the length of her slit. Soon he was using his outer fingers to delicately prise open her pussy lips so his middle finger could slip in. She was soaking ! There was no danger of his feeling rough on her through dryness. Dave had always believed that gentleness was the best way to bring a lady off and he was testing that theory right now.

By now he'd closed his eyes and was feeling for her clit, that sensitive little bud that always gave itself away by the sound of a woman's breathing when it was discovered. This lady was no different; she'd also all but given up wanking him, not that he minded at all; this was a time to concentrate on giving her the maximum pleasure. Once he'd found her clit he pressed it up against her pubic bone and rubbed it firmly. From time to time it would slip away to one side or the other; the fun was in finding it again and bringing her back to the boil. She was breathing very heavily now, almost panting. It was also clear that she was deriving huge waves of pleasure from the attention her other lover was giving her large tits.

Dave could tell she was very close, her thighs were tense her breathing had become shallow and much quicker and there was the occasional whisper of, "Fuck ! Yeah, there." and similar instructions to him. At the point he judged her to be on the verge of a full orgasm he dropped quickly to his knees. Dave knew his strengths and weaknesses, not blessed with a huge cock, he'd long since learned how to bring a girl off with his fingers and tongue. He slowly pushed his two, longest fingers upwards and into the depths of her pussy while chasing her swollen clit with his nimble tongue. She tasted lovely and there was no shortage of juice to savour. He used his other arm to hold her lips open so there would be no hiding place for her poor clit. Deep inside her his fingertips reached up and tickled the underside of her pubic bone. There was no doubt at all that she was fully in the throes of an orgasm, or several. Though his fingers and tongue ached from stretching to reach inside her there was no way Dave would disappoint this petty lady now. He didn't need to go on for to long as she pushed his face from her pussy; Dave withdrew slowly, tracing his tongue along the length of her slit, not hard enough to force entry, but just enough to collect a last few drops of her nectar. He paused for a moment to look closely at her lovely pussy and thighs before standing again; his knees now quite sore.

After a couple of breaths to steady herself, it was her turn to kneel down. Dave drank in the sexy, top down view of her long, dark hair and large tits. She looked up at both of them and teased them by licking her lips. His cock had gone soft after all his attentions had been devoted to bringing her off, but that would change very, very quickly. Once more she tickled the tip of each cock with the other and the pre-cum from both mixed, it was like a game to her. She used her tongue to clean each, lapping up the clear fluid. She squeezed the shaft of both cocks, one in each hand, clearly enjoying having two for her own, personal amusement. She moved to taking her partners cock fully into her mouth. The guy put a hand on the back of her head. This was something Dave never did, he never felt comfortable about it but he looked like he was merely resting his hand there, perhaps enjoying the feel of her lovely hair.

She both had cocks up, erect and moved her pretty face down lower. The instant her tongue flicked over his hairy ball bag, Dave flinched visibly. His balls had always been almost unbearably sensitive and his cock sprang back into life in a flash. He shut his eyes to maximise the ecstatic sensations coming from his sac. Her fella started to wank his own, big cock but she slapped him quite hard. It was clear that this was part of their sexual play and she bent over to suck his impressive head into her warm mouth. She wasn't really wanking Dave anymore but he didn't mind, it was a great turn on for him to watch her fellate her lover at such close quarters.

She started to wank his shaft hard and fast while keeping it's end in her mouth. It was fairly obvious when he shot his load in her; her wanking movements were far slower, more deliberate but just as firm. His face gave the game away too. She pulled his heavy cock from her mouth a little too soon as a couple more streams of pearly cum hit her face; or maybe she meant to do it, for the benefit of her audience ? She made a point of cleaning it from her face and licking it from his sticky, softening cock. Either she genuinely liked the taste of it or she was on a high protein diet.

Now Dave watched as the sexy minx let her skills loose on his cock. He'd been on the edge a couple of times and it wouldn't take much to empty his balls. He watched as his head disappeared into her inviting mouth. She gently gripped his foreskin with her teeth and pushed it back down his length, simultaneously rolling her tongue over his helmet and cock slit. It was a beautiful sensation. By moving her head back and forth in this rocking motion she used her mouth to wank him off. It certainly wouldn't take much of this action to push him beyond the point of no return. As if to take no chances with the issue, she pulled her head from his cock and gripped it firmly with her right hand. Dave watched thinking a hand job would make for a nice finale but not expected the lovely dogger to take one of his hairy balls deep into her mouth and give it a good going over with her tongue while it was in there. Dave's orgasms were always intense and this was no exception. He spunked many jets of thick cream all over her and anything else in range. At the moment of ejaculation he couldn't bare the sensation of her mouth round his ball bag but the sexy vixen wasn't going to let up. It seemed like an age and he begged her to stop. She smiled as she let his sac fall from her mouth, sperm dripping from her hair.

Dave paused for a moment to catch his breath, keeping a hand cupped over his incredibly sensitive balls in case she might want seconds. She was giggling and took and few paper hankies to clean the semen from her hair and face. Her partner was now fully clothed and he too, was sporting a big smile. Dave, however was somewhat less happy as he saw much of the fruit of his loins had landed on her expensive looking coat. Feeling like this might have fucked up an otherwise fantastic liaison he apologised profusely. The lady assuaged his fears, cleaning the offending juices off with another paper hanky and re-assuring him that it was less expensive than it looked. She kissed him on the cheek, which he thought was every bit as lovely a gesture as any of the sexual antics they'd just performed.

They parted and made their ways back to the car park, the couple along the original path and Dave 'round the back'. It looked less suspicious that way, though most people there would have guessed what they'd been up to.

Before they were too far apart Dave turned to thank them both; after all, you'd thank someone for just opening a door, and he'd been given an amazing blowjob !

*************************************************************************************************************

12