A Free Vacation Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple accepts offer for a free vacation to a small island.
5.7k words
4.37
151.8k
226

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,583 Followers

It was merely a coincidence that Daniel Jeffers was looking for a company named FREEVAC. He googled it to see where their corporate offices were. During the search, he noticed an entry entitled FREE VACATION. He guessed the word free is supposed to appeal to one's subliminal mind. After finding the company, Dan returned to the search and clicked the website. The details were sketchy.

If you would like to consider a free vacation for two, there is a seminar in Las Vegas at the Hilton on June 6-7. Interested parties may register online. Expenses to be paid by applicants. If selected, applicants will move to the next screening with all expenses paid.

Dan and his wife, Valerie, had not been on any really good vacations since the birth of their son, Danny, eight years ago. While they had been to Disneyworld, camping, ballgames and such, Dan and Valerie had not had any adult time alone. He thought about taking a vacation. Not so much because of the ad he had inadvertently seen, but just in general. It would be easy to arrange. Both of their parents lived in or near Albuquerque and the big problem would be deciding which grandparents to approach first.

That evening he brought up the topic to Valerie. She thought it might be a scam at first.

"Look, Honey, we need some time together and both of our parents would love to keep Danny for a short weekend. We could slip out Friday afternoon and be back Sunday night. The flight is quick and we have not been to Vegas since before we were married."

"Well," she said, "When you put it that way, I guess we could see what this is about and if we don't like where it is heading, we can always just leave. Okay, let's look at the registration form and make sure there is not small print."

They filled out the form. It was straightforward. They were only required to fill in their names. Address and phone numbers were optional. It seemed like a low risk activity. They had no intention of buying a time share or any other scheme that seemed so good in the presentation, but not in reality. Dan liked to play poker. Valerie liked slots some. The both liked Blackjack. They planned to take in a show if they found one they liked.

The next week, Valerie approached her parents, Carl and Beverly, about a weekend with Danny. They were all too pleased about that. Danny stayed with them often and even had friends in their neighborhood. They were set.

The evening of June 5th, they arrived at McCarron International and took a shuttle to the Hilton. Both were tired from the day at work and the flight so they showered, ate a light meal and went to bed. The next morning per the instructions on their registration card, they met in a breakfast room. Breakfast was light and they saw about thirty couples there. Everyone seemed nice, but just as wary as the Jeffers. No one seemed to know any more than Dan and Valerie. A middle aged man took a microphone and introduced himself and Walter.

The explanation was simple. The participants were to adjourn to some tables set up and receive a packed which they were to fill out and return after lunchtime. He explained that the free vacation as well as the subsequent screenings would be all expense paid. The location was just given as a small private island in the Caribbean. He showed pictures of the amenities and all seemed to meet everyone's expectations. The activities were explained. Scuba, fishing, snorkeling, and lots of parties. The pictures did not cover everything, but, how could they?

They returned to their room for privacy and quiet to fill out their packets. The instructions did explain that some of the personal information was optional, but the more information provided on the questionnaires, the more likely they would be selected for the next round of screening. The guidelines also stated that some of the personal financial information such as income, credit rating, etc. was not really important. They were relieved to leave that out.

Dan and Valerie were indeed in very good shape financially. Dan's parents had loaned them the money to buy a $400,000 home. They paid it back interest free over fifteen years. Dan and Valerie were both investment bankers and did quite well in the retirement communities in and around Albuquerque.

Dan was 33 and Valerie 29. Dan was 5'-9", 170 lbs. and quite handsome in his own right. Valerie was 5'-7" weighing in at 130. She was rock solid as was Dan. They both worked out at the local gym. Valerie was originally from New Orleans and was a Saints cheerleader for one season before they got married. That is about all the explanation needed about her physical beauty. Dan would get a hard on every time he watched her performances in the Mercedes Benz Superdome. Occasionally he would ask her to put on her old uniform when they were alone at home for an evening. She was stunning. Blonde hair, 32 DDD boobs, nice thin waist belying any semblance of motherhood and the most beautiful ass that Dan had ever seen. Her beauty and charm went quite a long way in making older retired couples feel secure. Amazingly the older wives seemed just as much taken in by her beauty and grace as their horny old husbands. Dan thought that was unfair since he had to work harder to gain their trust and Valerie just offered a handshake and smile and was immediately the clients' best friend.

There were some personal questions that were separated into his and hers questionnaires. While answers were optional, it seemed like the questions were phrased in such a way as to identify Type A and Type B personalities. Also, there were some psychological type questions aimed to explore the honesty, integrity and commitment levels in their marriage. It was pretty light psychology, so they did not feel intimidated by answering them. After lunch, they went back to the meeting room and handed in their questionnaires. They received some instructions to return at three o'clock Sunday afternoon. They had the rest of the time to themselves. They took an UBER to a show and had a nice dinner. They both played Blackjack for a couple of hours and then returned to their room where they had wine and made love in the plush king-sized bed.

They slept in on Sunday morning and made love again when they awoke. This was definitely worth the trip to Vegas, Dan thought. Twice in an eight-hour period. They had been so busy with family and work that their sex life had dropped off considerably.

At three o'clock they were ready for the next step in process and were pleasantly surprised that there had been no solicitation of any kind. Still they were waiting for the hook. After more information about the Caribbean island, the couples were instructed to pass by the tables again to receive their next set of instructions. Walter thanked everyone for their interest and explained that when they received their envelopes, some applicants would be eliminated. The selected couples were to talk over the next invitation and decide whether to proceed to the screening process. If they accepted, they would sign legal non-disclosure documents as well as an agreement which protected them and the owner of the island.

Dan and Valerie decided to wait until they got home to open the envelope. That way they could enjoy the rest of the day and then fly back home. Eagerly awaiting the revelation, Valerie opened a bottle of wine and together they opened the envelope.

YOU ARE INVITED TO A: CURIOUSITY CONVENTION

ATLANTA, GA

DOWNTOWN HILTON

If you are interested in exploring topics that will enhance your sex life and marriage relationship, you may respond affirmatively to this invitation.

They looked at each other. Neither one spoke. For a full two minutes if was like an elephant in the room. Finally, Dan spoke.

"Wow, Valerie, we made the cut, but what do you think of this?"

"Uh, it is very intriguing and I did enjoy our lovemaking in Vegas. It has been so busy lately that I for one would welcome some intensity. Especially now that Danny is getting older and has more outside interests. A little jump start is always a good idea."

"I guess if we accept, my parents would be happy to look after Danny for three days as it says on the invitation. So, are you dissatisfied with our sex life?"

"No, Dan. It is just that getting away by ourselves seems to bring back a little romance."

While they shared the curiosity of the invitation quite regularly over the next few days, each had their private thoughts about some of the questions on the questionnaires.

Valerie was intrigued by questions that seemed to angle toward her assertiveness and dominance. She did not feel like she was subservient in any way, but she worked hard to include Dan in most of the major family decisions. Yes, her background was exciting and there was something very exciting about dancing in front of thousands of people. It gave her a special tingle. Sometimes she longed for that feeling of holding the attention of so many people, mostly males. The feeling of control was intoxicating to her. While her new role and as a businesswoman and mother was rewarding, she often missed the constant attention of beautiful people. There was a prohibition for the Saints cheerleaders against dating players. Players knew this also, but that did not stop them from trying to bend the rules a little. She had dated some ex-players who still were in the New Orleans area. There was no way to enforce this policy if they were no longer athletes.

Since most of the ex-players were over thirty, she had plenty of experience with older men. She realized that she had to control these relationships since their perceptions might be to think they could dominate this young beauty. She had even had sex with a few of them. Both black and white ex-players. It is not like she slept around, but she did enjoy sex and made no apologies for being aggressive. She knew as most women realize that in a relationship with a strong woman, PUSSY MAKES THE RULES.

While thinking of the promise of a renewed sexual relationship, Dan remember when he had somehow met Valerie. She was a student at Tulane where Dan's best friend had attended. Dan had gone over to Mardi Gras with his friend, Mark, who was from Miami. Dan's girlfriend knew Valerie and they, along with some others were partying up and down Bourbon Street, figuring that there was safety in numbers. Looking back, Dan knew that he had busted the curve with hitting it off with Valerie. While he was attractive in his own right, he knew deep down that she was still way above his level. She was so hot. It appeared that she was a little tired of the whole jock scene. Since becoming a cheerleader, she related how the players and ex-players, not to mention their friends were always on the prowl. She realized that she didn't wish a long-term relationship with any of these ego driven men.

While Valerie was not secretive at all, she did not dwell on what kind of interactions she had with some of these very successful athletes. Dan knew that she had dated some of them but in the end, he realized that his lack of physical dominance was actually one of the reasons why Valerie gravitated toward him. When he was feeling down and inadequate as he did sometimes, he couldn't help but think that Valerie had settled for him. He would then comfort himself with the reality that she was so open, honest and engaging that he could tell if she was unhappy. Valerie possessed such self confidence that whatever situation came up, she was on top of it and guiding the solution.

When they finally decided to go to Atlanta, the tensions were magnified. They had both been thinking about their sex life more than normal. The evening before their flight, Danny was already at his grandparents. Dan and Valerie were full of nervous energy and anticipating what the Curiosity Convention would entail. As they talked, they reminisced about their sex lives before they met and after. Dan admitted that he was not that experienced. In fact, he had only had two women before he met Valerie. Why they had never shared history like this was a curiosity in itself. Dan could not shake the feeling that Valerie was not sharing her complete history even though she admitted sleeping with some athletes. She would not elaborate.

In the back of Dan's mind, he pictured a big athletic stud fucking his gorgeous wife. Also hidden deep back there he cringed when the thought of some of the athletes being African American. Like most young guys, he had seen porn and read stories about the size and prowess of black men, but he thought that it was a myth. In school, he had showered with all races and yes, some of the guys had big cocks. In his mind, it was not racial. At least as far as he had seen. He recalled seeing some fairly large cocks of all races. He also saw some really small ones, but he attributed that to coming out of the shower. He always felt embarrassed when his cock shrunk. Normally he would wrap a towel around himself just in case he came face to face with a guy sporting a big one.

The trip to Atlanta was fun, but much more intense than Las Vegas had been. They found out that other couples had come from New York, Chicago, Dallas and and maybe more places. While there was not an open meeting, they did see plenty of handsome couples coming and going. Since this was the selected couples, they faced personal interviews. First Dan and Valerie were taken to an office with a man and a woman. These people seemed to have good interviewing skills. They took turns asking questions to either Valerie or Dan. Sometimes they asked the same question to both and watched the interaction as they answered the questions with the other listening. Many of the questions were aimed at the importance of fidelity in modern marriages. Along those lines they asked both about independence within a modern marriage. Also, the themes of happiness, sexual fulfillment and jealousy.

Both Dan and Valerie were open in the joint interview. The questioners did not want sexual history from them as much as they were trying to glean just what the couple was like sexually. This went on for about three hours the first day. That evening they talked more about the questions and agreed that nothing said was a tipping point that would make them want to leave the convention.

The following morning, they were given appointments to different parts of the hotel. After three hours they came back together. The interviewers asked more gender related sexual type questions. The direction that it was going made Dan somewhat uncomfortable, but still there was nothing to indicate that it was any more than consensual if they made it to the vacation. The queries brought back some latent sexual feelings he experienced when watching Valerie in her dance costumes and even the swimsuits. He remembered getting a thrill out of thinking what the thousands of men watching would like to do with her. Even after they were married, he got a special pride and horny feeling when guys told him what a gorgeous woman he was married to. When they met up after the morning session, they were curious about each other's session.

"What was your session like?" asked Dan.

"Photos. Lots of photos. And not just face shots. I mean I practically stripped all the way. Then they had me try on some lingerie and more photos. You?"

"Well," said Dan. "Some photos, but not like yours. They did take a few with my shirt off. Mostly it was more questions. A little more probing about what I liked and what turned me on. What turned you on. They knew you were a cheerleader and they asked me about watching you cheer and dance."

"Yeah, they did ask some questions," said Valerie, "But they were mostly about our domestic chores and whether you were available for our son and my needs as much as I wished."

"Oh," Valerie added, they did ask if you were jealous when I was a cheerleader. They also asked during the photo shoots what I thought you would say with me being nearly naked around a male photographer. I told them that I had done the swimsuit calendar for the cheerleading team, so I was comfortable and you never voiced objections."

After reviewing the sessions, they concluded that the questions were in line with the objective of broadening their sexual horizons and creating a more stimulating sexual experience. The vacation was still not the main topic. However, it appeared that the free vacation was going to be sexually stimulating.

They expected more of the same that afternoon, but the testing was quite different. When they each showed back up to the meeting rooms, they were given electronic goggles that would show a series of pictures. When Dan was in his setup and ready to go, pictures started flashing. Some photos were of women in various states of dress from moderate to naked. Next came the same type of photos of men. Some of the men were quite handsome and some were very average. All races were shown. Next the combination pictures showed pictures of random men in the same flash. Dan was a little surprised that his picture was included. When pictures showed up of men in skimpy thong bathing suits, he wondered if he was going to be shown pictures of their cocks next. The bulges in the suits varied also, so it was not just big cock appearances.

Then indeed the bathing thongs came off and their cocks were shown in various states of hardness. Next the combination showed cocks side by side. Mostly large and small in the same flash. This went on until it showed naked cocks and naked women in the same flash. In this set, Valerie's photos were show more than the other random women. These photos of her were mostly of the panty shots with her beautiful breasts exposed. Also, her panties were so thin and tight that it left very little to the imagination. Her image became more frequent paired with a variety of men. It was not out of proportion but there were quite a lot of pictures of athletic black men with very large cocks. As the set progressed these pictures were appearing in flashes with the near naked Valerie. It would be broken with flashes of Valerie and white men with small dicks.

Dan wasn't sure exactly sure where this was heading, but he got the general gist of seeing Valerie naked with naked men. What was revealed later was that the visor was specially fitted with sensors that monitored blood pressure, pulse and pupil contraction among other things. The staff had a very good profile of what excited Dan.

Valerie's photos generally were like Dan's except for the arrangements in the final sets. It seemed that Dan's upper body shot was more frequently seen with white men who sported little dicks, while her photo appeared in flashes with larger cocks. Her image did appear beside the small white men, but these photos were of her more fully clothed. Try as she might, she could not control her pussy when she viewed the big cocks. Later, she had flashbacks of fucking a couple of black athletes who had big cocks. She knew that she enjoyed the fullness more and came quite easily and often when she was fucked this way.

The final session was with yet another team of interviewers. The topics were far more in depth. They explored both Dan's and Valerie's reaction to the battery of picture flashes they had viewed. The interviewers gave them their conclusions in the form of questions:

Question: Dan, you seem to fancy pictures of Valerie in connection to naked men with large cocks. Do you agree with that?

Answer: No. I mean, it is probably that the pictures were of my wife.

Question: So, you have never fantasized about Valerie being with another man?

Answer: Well, yes. But it is a fantasy.

Question: Valerie, did you know or suspect that Dan fantasized about you like this?

Answer: No. But he was not jealous of me when I was a professional cheerleader and dancer. And he does get off to having me dress in my old uniform. I didn't associate that with the type of fantasy you are describing. Although he was especially horny after games and quizzed me about whether dancing in front of so many men in a skimpy outfit turned me on. So, in retrospect, I guess I could have guessed that.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,583 Followers
12