A Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rested her head on his shoulder and clasped his forearms. "I've been this way since I first saw you jump out of your truck."

He kissed her throat and pressed his fingers against her swollen clit, rubbing back and forth. "I bet it wouldn't take much to make you come."

"No..." Her hips swayed toward him, and she sighed. He left a trail of soft kisses from her jaw to her collarbone, his fingers continuing a side-to-side massaging motion, pushing her closer and closer to the brink. "Drew..."

"Hmm?" He kept her steady with his hand on her ass, pulling her against him for support.

"Your fingers... oh." Lucy swallowed and felt desperation take hold of her. "Make me come. Please, please, make me come." She slid her arms around his neck and turned her head to meet his lips.

His hand moved faster, his pressure growing firmer. His mouth dived on hers as he teased and aroused her. Lucy clung to him and moaned, brushing her tongue against his and craving more of his touch as her hips rocked.

He held her to him as he took her to the edge. She broke the kiss and rested her forehead against his, crying out as her hips jerked. Her orgasm swept through her, beginning under his fingers, spreading in ripples that left her shaking.

"Oh, God. I don't think I can take anymore," she said, trembling violently. "I can't, I can't."

He kept up the sensual onslaught, holding her in place, working his fingers over her until she jerked and cried out again, louder this time. Her nails dug into his shoulders, and she panted with the release.

Twice. He'd made her come twice, and she still wanted more of him.

Drew groaned and claimed her mouth, thrusting his tongue inside. He cupped the back of her head and held her lips against his as he backed her up against the bench. With his other hand he worked on his jeans, tearing the button open and yanking down his fly. Before she knew what was happening, he'd shoved the denim lower, seized her thighs and guided his thick length inside her.

Lucy rested against the bench as she took him in and felt the sweet, sweet glide of his cock. His rumbling groan vibrated against her chest. He cradled her ass, lifting her slowly then lowering her onto him again.

"I feel you," she said, breathless and out of control. "Every inch of you."

He kissed her, sucking her lower lip into his mouth. He thrust inside her, pushing hard enough to have her jolting against the bench. "I wanted you in my bed," he told her, his breaths whispering over her lips, "so I could take my time with you, but you kept giving me those looks, and I couldn't wait--and that mouth. Jesus, I need it on my cock."

Lucy moaned, imagining herself on her knees before him, his hands tangled in her hair. "I want that so much. My mouth on your cock, your cum on my tongue. I want to taste you so bad."

He growled and held her tight, driving inside her, deeper, harder. One hand grasped her hair, pulling her head back while the other tugged her dress down to expose her breasts. His cock pumped inside her as he thumbed her nipple then squeezed and moulded her flesh in his big, calloused hand.

He kept her resting on the edge of the bench, holding her still, so forceful that she gasped and lost herself in the sensations. His mouth travelled over her skin, nibbling, sucking her nipple, turning her skin red and blotchy with desire.

Lucy rolled her hips, pushing against him to deepen the connection. She felt his stomach tighten, his breaths warming her skin. She gripped his hair and pulled his mouth up to meet hers. Their kisses went wild, lips roaming, tongues warring.

Drew drove inside her, each thrust harder than the last. He enfolded her in his arms, clutching her against his body. Lucy clenched her thighs, feeling it build with every bump of his hips against hers. She knew he'd reached his limits. A sudden groan tore from him. His body tensed. She closed her eyes and drowned in the feelings that swept over her. He shuddered with her... shuddered hard... grunted... and came inside her.

Lucy pressed her cheek to his, stroking his damp hair and whispering soft words while his breathing slowed. She didn't know which one of them she was trying to calm. The quiet settled over them, and his arms stayed wrapped around her, holding her close. Her body felt tender, well-used. She'd never been so satisfied by a single encounter before, and the enormity of it left her speechless.

Neither of them said a word as he lowered her to her feet. Her legs trembled, and she steadied herself. He kissed her forehead and swept his fingers over her cheek, and she glanced up at him, touched by the gesture.

Drew tucked himself in his jeans and pulled them into place, leaving the button and fly open. He leaned in and pressed his lips to hers, softly, coaxing a response from her. "That was intense," he finally said. "I hope I didn't hurt you."

"No," she said as she tugged her dress over her breasts. Her skin still tingled everywhere he'd touched her. "Not one bit."

"Are you sure?" He wrapped his arms around her waist and turned with her, walking her backward in the direction of the stairs. "I was going to take you to bed and kiss it all better."

"Oh." Lucy raised her brows. "Well, now that you mention it..."

He smiled and captured her mouth with his.

~ * ~

Mid-morning sun spilled through the leadlight windows, bathing the room in a colourful glow. A car passed by on the street outside and a dog barked in the distance, competing with Drew's soft groans.

After the episode in the kitchen last night, Lucy had followed him up the stairs to his room. She'd taken her time stripping off her dress while he lay in bed watching her, and sometime later--quite some time--they'd fallen asleep tangled in each other's arms. When she woke this morning, her hand had been resting on his erection, and it had seemed like such a waste not to make the most of the situation.

Now, she lay between Drew's thighs on the rumpled sheets, tormenting him with her mouth. Several times she'd worked him to the point where he'd almost come, but he kept making all those sexy sounds and she wanted to prolong the sensual torture for as long as possible.

Her fingers encircled his length, and her tongue swirled around one of his balls before she sucked it gently into her mouth.

A groan sounded in his throat, and his hands delved into her hair. "You're killing me, Luce."

She ran her tongue from the base of his shaft to the tip, giving the head a firm suck.

"I can't help it. You have such a gorgeous cock. I could do this all day."

"Wanna get married?"

A breath of laughter escaped before she took him in her mouth again. Lucy couldn't imagine ever growing tired of this... of him. She cradled his balls in one hand and massaged his cock with the other, sliding her damp lips up and down his shaft. She looked at him while she worked, and their eyes met as she swirled her tongue around the tip. A long sigh eased from him, sending desire rushing through her. She repeated the manoeuvre a couple more times and his sigh slipped into a long groan.

His fingers tightened in her hair and his hips lifted off the mattress, letting her know the time for teasing had come to an end.

Lucy closed her eyes and let out a heavy breath through her nose, applying suction as she dragged her mouth up his shaft. She went back for more, moving faster now. He held her in place with his palms at her temples, his breathing shallow, his hips thrusting. He plunged his cock deep into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat.

Even as she gagged, Lucy couldn't help sliding a hand between her thighs to stroke her wetness. She let her mouth sink down on him again, taking as much of him as possible. His breaths came harder, his thrusts went deeper.

"That, Luce. Keep doing that."

She heard the need in his voice, felt the urgency in his thrusts. Her eyes opened, and she gripped the base of his cock while her mouth slid up and down his length. Her other hand massaged her pussy, and she gazed up at him.

The sight of his taut stomach, his heaving chest and clenched jaw, made her desperate. Her desire rocketed out of control, and her orgasm washed over her, quick and intense. With her mouth stretched around his cock, Lucy whimpered and shook, sucking him in deep.

Drew swore in a harsh whisper. He swept her hair from her eyes and kept thrusting.

"Did you come?" he asked, breathless.

She nodded and skimmed her mouth up his shaft, relaxing her throat as she glided back down to the base. He swore again and gave a final hard thrust, holding her in place while he reached his climax. Lucy gripped his hips to keep him right there. A guttural groan tore from him, and his shoulders lifted from the mattress, his cum filling her mouth, pooling on her tongue.

She swallowed, completely immersed in the moment, waiting as another spurt erupted. She moaned and swallowed again, caressing his thighs, sliding her lips up his cock to lap at the tip.

Lucy felt absurdly proud of herself as he collapsed back on the bed. When her tongue poked out to catch a stray droplet from the end of his cock, Drew let out a laughing breath and grabbed her, dragging her up his body. He pulled the blanket over them both and wrapped her in his arms, where--she was scared to admit--she already felt like she belonged.

Lucy licked her lower lip, savouring the taste of him as she stroked his stomach. She'd just had one of the most exciting experiences of her life, and last night had been a very close second. The connection, the heat, it blew her mind that she could feel this way with a man she'd known for less than twenty-four hours.

She wondered where his thoughts had headed now, and if their time together would come to an end once they'd dressed and shared breakfast. Would it be strange to ask him if she could hang around longer? Would he offer to let her stay while her car problems were sorted out?

Under normal circumstances she would have backed off and given him space, maybe suggested they catch up again soon. Lucy didn't have that luxury here, though. She was supposed to be leaving as soon as her car was working again, heading off to the home where she'd be temporarily living with her sister and her husband--a three-hour drive from here.

"So... I'm calling my sister and asking her to send money for the car repairs," she said, testing the waters, "and I'll stay in a motel in town until the work's done."

His palm swept over the curve of her shoulder, once, twice, and she hoped he was considering asking her to stay. "That's not going to work."

Lucy shifted in his arms only to find them tightening around her. "Why not?"

"There aren't any motels in town," he said, gazing down at her.

"Oh, umm..." She turned her face into his chest, trying not to let the churning in her stomach get the better of her. "I feel bad asking you this..." She took a deep breath and worked up the nerve to pitch her idea when a noise erupted from him that sounded a lot like laughter.

Momentarily forgetting her discomfort, she pressed her palm against his chest and pushed up onto one elbow. Lucy searched his features, finding eyes filled with warmth and a mouth tilting at the edges. "You're laughing at me!" she said. "What's so funny?"

"You." Drew gave her a gentle push so she fell back on the bed. He moved over her, clasping her hands in his and resting them against the pillow. "I don't know what kind of men you usually spend time with, but I'm not the type to sleep with a woman and throw her out the door."

She'd be lying if she said her heart didn't soar a little right then. Lucy parted her thighs, and he settled between them as if he felt right at home there. "What kind of man are you, then?"

Drew bent his head and kissed her cheek. "The type who wants you to stay here while you get your car problems sorted out, and after that... we'll take it as it comes."

"You're sure?"

"I'm sure." He smiled and pressed his mouth to hers, kissing her slowly, deeply. When he pulled back, he looked at her for a long, long time. "Something's going on here between you and me," he said, "and I don't want you to leave until we've worked it out."

Lucy closed her eyes as he leaned in to kiss her again, and happiness coursed through her when she realized that, for the first time in months, her run of bad luck seemed to have finally come to an end.

12