A Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We found a table and sat after I bought a couple of drinks. Kate had a perpetual smile on her face as we caught up and reminisced about old times. Our fling was never mentioned, however.

Eventually, the music began, and the dance floor began to fill. After several songs, Kate asked if I had enough courage to dance with her. "Of course. It would be my pleasure."

The song was a slow classic, and even though I could fake it as well as anyone, clearly Kate was a skilled dancer. She floated on the dance floor, and so we danced to several similar pieces. After a few drinks, our bodies seemed to meld, and as I held her, I could feel her breasts pushing into me. Soon it was more than her breasts, she was pushing her hips into me and my cock was responding appropriately. I didn't want to be too obvious in front of everyone, but I was excited to the point where others were going to see my obvious erection, so I begged her to take a break.

"Do you have something in your pocket, or is that a hint that you like me?" Kate looked up and smiled that saucy smile. "By the way, my kids have moved out of the house. I'm free tonight if you'd like to stop by and have a drink with me in a more private setting."

That was all it took. We decided to leave the party early and get comfortable at her place. She had her own car, so I followed her in mine. I got there a few minutes after she had already arrived and following her instructions, I just let myself in. Immediately I noticed articles of clothing strewn about on the floor—Kate was undressing as she made her way up the stairs. As I entered the living room I noticed a pair of tiny panties draped over the couch.

"Make yourself at home. I'll be out in a minute. Better yet, there's some wine in the fridge. Pour a couple of glasses and bring it to the bedroom. I have something to show you."

I removed my coat and shoes and found the chardonnay in the fridge with two glasses already set out on the counter. I poured some wine and made my way into the bedroom. Kate was nowhere to be seen so I set her wine on a nightstand and sat on the bed.

"I'll be out in a sec. I'm trying something new on."

Of course I was excited. The evening promised to end with passion, and I vividly remembered our last session together. I loosened my tie and sipped the wine.

"Ta da...." Kate entered the bedroom from the walk-in closet, posing in an unbelievable outfit. She was wearing a black thigh length negligee and an open sheer nylon robe, all see through. She was not wearing any panties and a tiny patch of pubic hair was visible through the robe. Her cone shaped breasts, visible through the thin nylon jiggled with each step. "What do you think?"

"Jesus, are those clothes even legal?" If I wasn't visibly horny before, I was now. My cock sprang to attention upon first glance while she promenaded as if modeling. The outfit left nothing to the imagination. Kate's curves were on full display and for a mother of two, she had a knockout body. She strode over to the nightstand and bending over, grabbed her wine while offering me a clear view of her round derriere and more. Wine in hand, she sat next to me on the bed. "Cheers," she toasted as we clinked glasses.

"I just got this and haven't had a chance to show it off. Do you like it?"

"You look fantastic. The only thing better will be to fuck you in it. God you are so sexy." There was no point beating around the bush, so to speak. We both knew we would be fucking in short order.

Kate pulled her shoulders back and puffed out her chest. "I can still get away with no bra, but these puppies are starting to sag a little. They used to be so perky."

I stared at her tits as she shimmied her shoulders and shook them playfully. Her breasts were anything but sagging. Her large pink nipples poked through the fabric, begging to be sucked. "You have nothing to worry about in the boob department," I said. "Your tits are perfect...not too big but plenty big enough.

Kate looked down at my crotch as I tried to rearrange my expanding equipment, my cock straining to free itself. "Looks like you are a bit uncomfortable. Why don't you get rid of a few clothes and relax a bit?" She reached over with her free hand and unbuckled my belt.

I set my wine glass on the nightstand and stood, unzipping my trousers and dropping them to the carpet. My boxers bulged with my erection, now at eye popping proportions.

"Better drop those too before they explode." She slapped playfully at the tent formed by my rigid cock as I slipped my thumbs in the waistband and dropped them to my ankles.

"Oh, my! You are even bigger than I remembered." Kate grasped my prick and slid her fingers up and down its length. Admittedly, she had small hands, but my cock looked thicker than usual in her grip. "Such a fat cock, and nice length as well. I'm getting wet just thinking about this sliding in me." Kate smiled mischievously and wiggled her ass as if enduring an uncomfortable penetration.

She took a large sip of wine and set her glass down on the nightstand. She removed her "robe," a garment that provided no privacy or warmth, obviously, but did shine in the sex appeal department. She scooted her butt back on the bed and lay down next to where I was sitting, her breasts settling only slightly due to gravity and her hard nipples jutting skyward invitingly. Her negligee rode up toward her waist, completely exposing her near hairless pussy. "Come here. I can't wait any longer. I'm so horny...I just want to dispense with the preliminaries and fuck."

Despite hearing Kate use graphic sexual language previously, it still had a tendency to shock me, at least initially. But it also excited me. Seeing my former co-worker who was always a model of propriety, always dressed conservatively and polite to a fault now lying next to me clothed in the skimpiest and most revealing of garments, her nakedness openly on display, the irony struck me. It was almost as if a high school teacher led a secret life as a call girl. But there was no shame in it for Kate, or me for that matter. At the moment I was the luckiest guy on earth, and my cock showed it. I was about to fuck this gentle, sweet lady with a killer body who knew how and when to talk dirty, and I couldn't wait to sink my dick in her tight pussy.

I rolled over on top of her, and our lips met, first tenderly and then more forcefully. Kate's tongue entered my mouth and it instantly brought back memories of our first encounter. Kate was an incredible kisser. Mixed with her passionate necking were begged promises that you might find in a cheap porn novel. As she tongued my ear she whispered, "Fuck me like a dirty whore. I want to feel your big cock stretch my cunt. Fuck me so I can't walk tomorrow. And then fill my pussy with your sweet cum."

As she murmured and moaned, I fingered her cunt, slipping first one and then two fingers inside her moist passage, fucking her with my hand. Her passion only increased until she was begging me for my cock. "Put your big cock in me now. Shove it in. I need to feel your thick shaft. Hurry! I need you in me now!" Her voice had an urgency that only excited me more.

I removed my fingers and scooted on top of her. Kate spread her legs to allow me access as she reached down and grabbed my swollen member in her small hand. We both craned our necks to watch as she rubbed the fat head of my cock up and down her slit, lubricating it with her fluids so she could more easily insert it into her waiting hole.

"You're so big. God, it feels like you're going to split me in two. Go slowly at first until I get used to your thickness." She held the shaft and worked it back and forth as I gently pushed it inside her. Her labia folded in around my cock, so she spread her fingers on either side in an effort to allow my shaft freer access. Once the fat head gained access, I slowly pushed more inside her. She moaned in pleasure as inch after inch penetrated until I was completely buried.

"Wait! Just hold it there a second. Let me get used to this. God, you are so big! My pussy is on fire, but I love it. It's been unused for so long." Kate kissed me passionately, her tongue working its magic once again. She simultaneously moaned in a mix of pleasure and pain. I resisted the urge to move inside her, involuntarily making small movements with my ass. Her cunt gripped me like a warm, wet vise.

"Ok, just go slowly for a while."

I carefully withdrew until only the tip was inside her and her labia could fold partially closed. Then, I once again slowly regained purchase inside her. I repeated this technique, slowly and deliberately for several minutes, her labia alternately stretching and nearly closing as I all but pulled out. Her pussy was well lubricated by now and my cock was sliding in and out freely. Kate moaned all the while and kissed my mouth, my ears, my face. Finally, she redirected my actions.

"Ok, I think I'm good now. Go ahead and fuck me harder. Pound me with your big cock. Fuck me like a little girl."

Her eyes were hooded, half closed, and her breathing came in bursts as I picked up speed and began thrusting in earnest. She wrapped her arms around me and met me thrust for thrust. The bed shook and groaned with our energy, and I looked up and realized that the mirror above her headboard provided a great view of my ass thrusting up and down on top of her.

Kate's moaning became even more intense, and she started whispering filthy directions in my ear.

"Oh, honey, it's been so long. I've dreamed about feeling your cock inside me so many times. Is my pussy tight enough for you. Ummm, right there. Yes, leave just the tip in and then shove your length into me all the way. God, I love your cock."

Without warning, she spread her legs until she was essentially doing the splits, and she grabbed my ass with both hands, pulling me into her and occasionally reaching down and kneading my balls as they slapped against her ass.

After about 10 minutes of this, I realized that if I didn't slow down, I would cum. I wanted this to last forever but the sensations were overwhelming me.

"Kate...let's slow down or I'm going to cum soon," I begged.

"No, I want to feel your cum...go ahead...shoot it in me. Fill me up. Your big cock is driving me crazy. I'll cum with you."

Her tongue was in my ear and her hands pulled me tightly into her. "I'm cumming. Cum with me...oh my god...it feels soooooo goooood."

That was all it took. I buried myself in her and felt a surge of jizz race up my shaft. Just at that moment, Kate stuck a finger in my ass, and I shot off a load like I'd never felt before. She wiggled her finger back and forth as she whispered in my ear, "That's it. Shoot all that hot cum in me. Fill me up. Your cock is so hard and thick. Give me every last drop."

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, my cock softened, and I slipped out of her. We both looked down to see cum pooling on the bedspread as it drained out of her cunt. We were both breathless. Kate kissed me passionately and grabbing my hand, placed it on her firm breast.

"I've never cum so hard in my life. My god, Kate, where did you learn that?"

She only smiled that silky smile. "Did you like that?"

We lay there for several minutes, cuddling and kissing. Cum continued to seep from her labia, and she reached down and scooped up a wad with two fingers. She placed her fingers in her mouth and sucked.

"Mmmm. Tastes good. Try some."

She scooped up another batch and put it in my mouth. Her cunt juice combined with my cum had an intoxicating smell—organic and ripe. I held her fingers in my mouth and licked the last drops from them.

"I need some dessert," I added. I bent down and took a ripe, pink nipple into my mouth and licked and sucked on it before switching to the other breast.

"That makes my pussy hot. I love having my nipples sucked." Kate reached down and stroked my limp cock which miraculously began to respond to her touch. She watched in amazement as it began to swell in her hand. Her hand needed no lubrication; my penis was still slippery with a mix of cum and pussy juice. Soon my cock was standing at attention again, but this time Kate was in no hurry. She got on her knees and bent over me so she could take my cock in her mouth. At first, just the head fit, but she renewed her efforts and soon had several inches between her lips.

After several minutes of sucking, she got on all fours, pointed her ass at me, and looking over her shoulder, asked, "Do you want to fuck me from behind?"

I stared at her ass, her beautiful breasts hanging down and a wanton smile on her face. I didn't say anything but simply crawled up behind her and stroked my cock a few times before slipping it in her pussy. This time it went in much easier, but Kate still let out a guttural groan when I pressed forward and buried it in her.

"Oh Jesus, you don't mess around. Just shove it in while you're at it!"

"Are you ok...I didn't mean to hurt you." I was amazed that I was able to get an erection. Usually after an orgasm, I was spent and useless for hours after. But now, here I was moments after cumming ready and rigid and pumping in and out of her cum coated cunt.

"No no...that's ok. I just wasn't quite expecting that. It feels like you're in my tonsils. You're so deep in this position."

Regardless, Kate began to meet my thrusts by pushing back until my balls made a slapping sound as we began fucking harder and harder. Every so often I pulled completely out, my cock head glistening and her quim expanded into an O shape. Then I would slowly put just the head in, and Kate would push back until I was buried again.

After about 10 minutes of this and encouraged by her ministrations during our recently finished coitus, I reached down and slickened the fingers of my left hand with her juices and then rubbed it around the tight star of her asshole. Gradually I began working just the tip of my index finger in her ass. Finally, I grew more brazen and pushed it in deeper until I could feel my cock sliding in and out of her pussy with just a thin piece of skin between my finger and my cock.

At first, Kate looked back quizzically, but I knew I must be doing something right as she started moaning and saying "yes, right there" as my finger wormed its way into her ass.

I could see she was contemplating something more as she wriggled and moaned to my ministrations. The sight of my penis slowly sliding in and out of her quim was great, but her round bubble butt begged me as well.

"Do you want to fuck my ass?" she finally asked. "I've never done that if you don't count a finger or two. You feel so good, but I'm a little afraid of what a big prick might do to me there."

"That would make two of us. That is...." I pulled both my prick and my finger out of her momentarily. "I mean, obviously I've never had it done to me...um...but I've never done it to anyone else either. Do you mean it? You've got a great ass!"

As I was talking, I slid my cockhead up and down her pussy lips and rubbed it against her star. I pushed ever so slightly and succeeded in only distorting the head of my cock but made no progress. This time I put my fingers in her wet pussy and then rubbed the juices over the head of my cock. Kate said nothing but was looking over her shoulder worriedly.

"I don't think it will fit. Maybe we'd better try it some other time."

"One more try...I'll be careful." Kate's ass wiggled in the apprehension of my anal assault, but this time I gripped my cock just behind the fat head and pushed firmly. At first, the result was the same, my glans only flattened against the opening. But then, her little star began to open, and I was able to slip the head in.

"Holy shit! It feels like I have a cucumber in my ass. Please, be careful."

"The hard part is over," I said. "I'll be gentle."

Slowly, I inched my way into her ass. My cock felt like it was in a Chinese finger torture except that I could pull it out. Gradually I worked it in until I could stroke nearly all of it into her. Kate had stopped complaining and was now moaning a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Jesus, I've never felt anything quite like this. I'm a virgin back there. Your cock is reaching untouched territory." By now Kate was responding by meeting me thrust for thrust.

Without disengaging, I sat back on my haunches and then got flat on my back, directing Kate with my hands so that she was now squatting on my prick, still firmly entrenched in her ass. The view of her ass sliding up and down on my cock was indescribable. After a few minutes, she stood up and I slid out of her.

"Had enough?"

"Oh, no. I'm just getting started. I want to watch you as you fuck my ass. This is exciting...and nasty."

Kate had turned around and facing me, kneeled over while grabbing my cock and reinserted it into her ass. "There we go. Home again."

She leaned over and squatted on my shaft to begin fucking me again. Her negligee had fallen from her shoulders and was bunched up around her waist, the straps dangling. Her tits bobbled with each thrust. Kate's face was a mixture of concentration and pleasure.

"Do you think you can cum again? I want you to cum in my ass. God, just saying that gets me excited."

For my part, it wasn't going to take much. We'd been fucking for some time and another load had been building. I was ready to explode, and her request to cum in her ass was all it took. Without another word, I grabbed Kate by the waist and buried my prick in her ass, my cock exploding once again, albeit with considerably less volume than before. Kate moved her ass in tight circles to squeeze every last drop from me, her eyes closed in concentration. Finally, she collapsed on my chest, my cock slipping from her asshole and lying flaccid on my thigh.

After several minutes of heavy breathing, we both regained our composure. "Another bucket list item is gone." She smiled and kissed me sweetly. "I'm glad that you were the one to take my virginity there. And, I loved it. This could be the start of something, big, as the song goes."

"You are the best fuck on the planet," I added. I'm not sure we want to advertise that, and I don't know where you learned this stuff, but I'm grateful. And so is my cock."

We both lay there and recovered until, finally, I got up and got dressed. Going home I realized that life would never be the same. I had turned a page.

My wife and I realized our marriage had been over for some time. We divorced, and Kate and I found one another again, but this time permanently. And over time, we have aged some. Our skin may be sagging in a few places and arthritis is slowly gaining a foothold, but she can still make me shoot like a geyser whenever she wants. And as we aged, so did your experimentation with sex. Everyone should be so lucky.

12