Wild Horse Ranch Ch. 01

Story Info
Inheriting a property becomes an unusual life.
20.4k words
4.79
34.8k
108

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,293 Followers

Authors Note: All characters in this work, depicted in any sexual situation are 18 years old or older. No underage sex or sexual situations are depicted.

Note to my readers: Many of you know that my stories can get a bit long, so once again, I have broken this down into pieces. I am posting this under Exhibition/voyeur because of the amount of public nudity and sex. I hope you all enjoy the variety of encounters our leading couple enjoy.

"Mister Parks?" the gentleman at the now open front door of my house asked.

"Yes. Mister Dorcey?"

"That's correct," he said as I held the door open for him to come in.

"I presume you're going to tell us what this is all about?" I asked as I closed the door behind him. "Have a seat." I said, motioning to one of the chairs in the living room. I moved and sat down next to my bride of forty years, Jennifer.

"I'm sorry about the secrecy. This kind of thing can be somewhat delicate," the lawyer said as he opened his brief case. "Do you recall a young woman named Sally Mcdaniels?"

"Sally McDaniels? Geeze, I haven't heard that name in a long time. Yeah, I dated her for a while before I went to college. Why?"

"Who is this woman?" my wife asked me quickly with a concerned look on her face.

"Sally was one of the secretaires at the plant I worked at between high school and college. We dated for about six months or so."

"I see," she nodded.

The lawyer pulled an envelope out of the briefcase and held it out for me. "Miss McDaniels wanted you to have this."

I took the envelope he held out, withdrew a single piece of typed paper and looked at it.

David. I'm sure by now you've forgotten all about me. After what happened and the way we parted, it wouldn't be a surprise if you pushed me completely from your memory. I know you don't believe me, at least you didn't then, but I really did care for you deeply. Anyway, that is water under the bridge. If you're reading this it means that I am no longer among this world and have been called home to the lord. There was one thing that I felt you should know about, though. In the weeks after our breakup, I found out I was pregnant. I never told you because I knew you would do the "right thing" and want to marry me, even though we both knew it was never going to work. I wanted to spare you years of unhappiness, so I kept it from you. But now you should know, you have a son. I wasn't sure it was yours until it came up on a DNA test my son did, naming you as the father. Gregory is a wonderful young man. Some day he may wish to reach out to you, and I didn't want you to be unprepared if he did. I hope you can forgive me for keeping this from you. I've tried to keep tabs on you as best I could and know you have a wonderful wife and family. I wish you all the best in your life. Sally."

"Is this real?" I asked the lawyer quickly, handing the letter to my wife to read.

"It is. Unfortunately, Gregory McDaniels was killed in the same car accident that claimed the life of his mother."

I looked at him in shock. "They were both killed. Did he leave a family or anything?"

"He was an only child. While Sally had married, her husband passed away some years ago. Gregory never married or had a family that we are aware of."

"I see. So I'm confused then. If they're both dead, why now? Why bring this up?"

"Mister parks, I'm the executor of their estate. As part of those duties it is my job to try and maintain the estate and pass it on to the next of kin. You are the only remaining blood relative, and as such their estate passes to you, upon approval of the probate court."

"Their estate? I don't understand."

"Some background is in order. Sally's uncle, a mister Thomas Waston, obtained a parcel of land from the federal government after world war two. It was a lease purchase proposition. The land was leased for one dollar, with the stipulation that it be lived on by Mister Waston or a blood relative of his, for no less than six months out of each year, for the duration of the lease, and also have a productive business on it for the entirety of the lease period."

"Okay, so?"

"So, when Mister Waston passed he left the property to Sally McDaniels, who moved to the property to maintain the conditions of the lease. If she hadn't, the property and all improvements would have reverted to the federal government."

"I see. And now with Sally and Gregory dead-"

"You are the only remaining blood relative that can fulfill the terms of the lease."

"I see. And the length of this lease?"

"Seventy-five years. There are approximately four years left on the lease, at which time the property in its entirety becomes the property of the leasee, which would now be you, should you choose to reside on the property."

"And what kind of property, and where is this?"

"It's a former air force training facility near a town called Lovelock Nevada. A little north east of Reno."

"And just how big a piece of property is it?"

"It's approximately one-hundred and seventy-thousand acres."

"A HUNDERD-SEVENTY-THOUSAND ACRES?" I asked stunned. "And I'm somehow inheriting this?"

"The land, the air strip, and the two businesses: the Wild Horse ranch resort and the Watering Hole dance club and spa," he said, holding a stack of papers out to me. "Its current net worth on the open market is around three-hundred and five million dollars for the land. Unfortunately, until the end of the seventy five years it has no value and cannot be divided or sold. The businesses currently gross around seven million per annum and net a little over six-hundred thousand in income for Sally and her son last year."

"Wait, you're telling me I'm inheriting a multi-million dollar estate?"

"That's correct sir. What I need to complete the process is your signature on this document which states you will abide by the terms of the lease for the remainder of its duration."

"Of course," I said with a chuckle, taking the papers from him.

"Sir, before you sign, you need to understand. You have to reside on the property for at least six months of the year for roughly the next four years."

"You're saying I need to move there?"

"That is correct. You can of course keep your current house, and commute back and forth, but you have to spend at least one more day there than you do here to meet the terms of the lease. Failure to do so will result in the immediate closure of the businesses, and the property and improvements revert to the control of the federal government."

"Immediate closure of the businesses? How many employees are we talking about?"

"Roughly two-hundred and fifty or so, give or take. It changes on an almost weekly basis as staff move in and out of the facility."

"Staff?"

"Yes sir. For the club, spa, restaurants, that kind of thing."

"And this is some kind of resort?"

"It's advertised as an upscale adults only vacation resort. There is also a rather large residence on the premises that Miss McDaniels and her son lived in."

"Honey, before you sign that, you better look at this," my wife said, holding her phone out for me to see and resting her hand on my arm.

Wild Horse ranch and resort. A vacation spot catering to adults and adult activities for those who wish to get away from the world for a while. Activities and facilities include horseback riding, four wheeling, hiking, rock climbing, swimming, evening activities, and parties. Included is a full service spa with massages, steam rooms, saunas an indoor and an outdoor pool, manicures, and pedicures. Let us pamper you to while you let go of the problems of the world.

"Adults only? Adult activities?" my wife said. "What does that sound like?"

"This isn't a nudist colony, is it?" I asked him quickly.

"It is my understanding from talking to Miss Evelyn, the manager of the resort, that it is indeed a clothing-optional resort."

"And the dance club?"

"I've never been there, but I've been told by a colleague who was there once, that it's an anything-goes adult entertainment club."

"A strip club?" My wife asked.

"For the right price, yes. Remember, this is Nevada we're talking about."

"Yeah, anything goes," I muttered. "And in order to inherit this, we have to live there for four years?"

"That's pretty much the size of it. Just between the two of us, I can handle just about anything for four years to inherit over three-hundred million dollars."

"Can we have some time to think about this?"

"I can give you no more than five days before the terms of the lease would be in default. The federal government has been throwing all kinds of road blocks up to the probate court. The judge issued an emergency decree two days ago when he realized that the government was trying to cause the default. There are only five days left until the property would be in default after the accident almost eight months ago. To keep the lease from being defaulted on, you would have to arrive within the next five days and stay every day until the end of the calendar year. I suggest you visit the facility and make your decision. I can come to you there in four days to get your signature on the final documents."

"And we have to live there, in this, um, resort, every day for the rest of the year?"

"Actually, your wife does not. As the blood relative, you will need to be there in residence every day."

"What constitutes residence?"

"You must eat at least one meal per day there and sleep there every night."

"I see."

"You really should go look at the facility before you make any decisions. Maybe charter a plane to fly directly there."

"Um. Sure. Like I can afford that," I said with a shrug.

"Oh yes," he said, reaching into his briefcase again. He pulled another envelope out and handed it to me. "I almost forgot."

I opened it and pulled out a check for a-hundred-eighty-five thousand dollars. I sat staring at it.

"Since you are the surviving relative, the income generated by the business is now yours. This is the check for the second quarter income," he said. He pulled one more envelope from the briefcase and handed it over. "Here is the information for miss Evelyn. You should contact her and let her know when you will be arriving. The resort has its own air strip, but you need to contact them in advance. They take their privacy there very seriously," he said as he stood up. "I'll see myself out. Have a good day!" he said cheerfully as he walked across the livingroom. "One last thing. I'm sure this will take a while to process, but you have in your hands the fate of quite a number of employees. If you chose not to maintain the lease, all of them will be out not only their jobs, but their homes, since nearly all of them live at the facility due to the location. Just something to think about." And then he was gone.

"Okay honey. First off, explain Sally?" my wife asked.

"Sally and I dated for a while before we even met. We were sleeping together frequently. One night, I went over to her house and let myself in. I had a key. I found her in the bedroom with four guys, and tons of cum in and on her. I just left. She told me that she'd been drugged and didn't know what she was doing, but when It got down to it, she and her friend had invited them over before the two of them were drugged. If it wasn't for sex, what else was it for?"

"So you broke up with her?"

"Yeah, I did," I answered.

"And now we're inheriting a, what, sex shop?"

"I don't know that it's a sex shop, but clearly sex is part of it. At least the club. I suppose if we have to we can close the club, or get someone else to run it."

"Maybe. I suppose we could always build a new house somewhere else on the property for that kind of money. Just because you own it doesn't mean you have to live in it, does it?"

"I presume not," I agreed. "Now, how do we charter a plane?"

******

When the plane touched down it was late afternoon. I'd flown cross country before, but never in anything as small as the eight passenger turboprop we just landed in. Even with a stop in Denver for fuel and food, it had been a grueling eight hour trip. Unlike a larger airliner, there was no getting up and moving around and certainly no drink service, since there was nowhere to go to the bathroom.

We set down on what looked like an old, abandoned airstrip surrounded by scrubby brush, trees, and cactus. The only sign of civilization was the one modern building that housed what the pilot called flight services and the brightly-colored overgrown golfcart parked near the building. The pilot taxied over to the lone building and shut down his engines. He climbed from the pilots seat and opened the side door, stepping out into what I could only describe as oppressive heat. "Here we are," he said cheerfully as he helped my wife out of the plane, then I unfolded myself from the copilots seat and followed her out.

"Mister and missus Parks!" a voluptuous, scantily-clad redhead said brightly as she walked around the nose of the plane to greet us. "Welcome to Wild Horse ranch! I'm Miss Evelyn." I looked the newcomer up and down with interest. She had on a black mini-skirt that was so short I doubted that it covered all of her butt, and a see-through red shirt that did more to frame her probably triple D boobs than to hide them. Her areola were large, slightly oblong, and framed two large nipples nearly as big around as my pointer finger. Her red hair was pulled back in a long braid that hung over her left shoulder, nearly to her waist. She stepped closer and held her hand out to me, which I took. "It's so good to meet you, though I am truly sorry it's under these circumstances."

"Thank you," I answered as I shook her hand and then let it go.

"Missus Parks!" she said, holding her hand out to my wife, who took it reluctantly, her eyes more on her chest than her face. I could see the frown of disapproval painted on her face, but nonetheless she took the offered hand and shook it. "Jason! Get the Parks' luggage and load it please." Then she turned to the pilot. "You are welcome to spend the night at the ranch if you wish. Otherwise we can arrange transportation down to Reno if you'd rather. It's a bit late to start a trip back tonight."

"I appreciate that, maam," the pilot answered. "I'll need to tie down and such."

"Not a problem. When you're ready, let the attendant in the shack know. I'll send the buggy back for you shortly."

"Thank you maam," he answered with a grin, clearly having trouble keeping his eyes off her big tits before turning to walk to the luggage compartment. He opened it, pulled out our two suitcases and handed them to the young man waiting for them.

He had to be maybe twenty five or so, sculpted in all the right places, wearing nothing but a perfect suntan, a pair of skin tight shorts that were oh so small, and sandals. He easily hefted the two cases and started to walk around the plane toward the buggy. I glanced at my wife, who couldn't seem to take her eyes off his skin tight shorts, making me chuckle a little.

"Why don't you ride in the front seat with Jason. I'll take the back with, um, David, isn't it?" Miss Evelyn said.

"That's right. Thank you," I answered as we followed Jason around to the golf cart. He hefted the bags into the back of the buggy and then slid into the drivers seat, holding a hand out across the bench seat toward my wife. She looked at me with raised eyebrows questioningly and then took the hand and slid into the seat next to the young man.

"Mister Parks," Miss Evelyn said, holding a hand out to indicate I should get into the back seat.

"David, please," I answered. "And my wife Jennifer," I added as I slid into the back bench seat.

"A pleasure to meet you, Jennifer," the young man said with a smile.

"Just call me Evelyn please," she said as she slid into the seat next to me. "No one who knows me uses my full name."

"Which is?"

"Evelyn McLay," she said with a grin. "You can see why."

"I can indeed." I chuckled. "Must have been some name to grow up with."

"It was that. Okay Jason, take us to the main house please."

"Yes Miss Evelyn," he answered before turning the key and starting the small gas engine. I was surprised how quickly the little buggy moved. We must have been doing at least forty miles an hour down the dirt track that pretended to be a road.

"How far is it?"

"Not far. About two miles. But we'll start seeing some of the compound long before that," Evelyn answered. It was that. Within a few minutes we noted a few ATVs and 4 wheel buggies bouncing around some trails that crossed the road. Neither my wife or I missed the fact that all the women in them were topless, and on one ATV completely naked. We passed a small group of five people on horses, three women and two men. Again, everyone wore pants, but all the ladies were topless. "As I am sure you have surmised, this is a clothing optional resort."

"Like a nudist colony?" my wife asked, twisting in her seat to look back at Evelyn.

"We have a section called north face which is just that. We'll see that tomorrow. But the main facility is anything but. This is Nevada. Almost anything is legal."

"So, there's a lot of sex that goes on?"

"There is a lot of sex that goes on," Evelyn agreed with my wife.

"That sounds disgusting," my wife said, crinkling up her nose.

"Our customers pay a lot of money to come here and make small fantasies come true. Some just to try the natural environment, some wanting to dabble outside of their relationships, some wanting to try and dabble inside the relationship. Everything here is safe and available, for a price."

"Isnt that, like, prostitution?"

"I've been asked that question many times. It's exactly like prostitution. The main difference is that our players don't stand on street corners and sell their wares. Our staff always have the option to say no, and we take very good care of them in all ways, including medically."

"So what you're saying is we just inherited a sex farm?"

"I suppose that's one way to look at it. But our resort is for so much more than just gratuitous sex. We have myriad activities and opportunities. If you want to hang out in a hot tub or at the pool, or have a spa day, you can. Horseback riding, rock climbing, four wheeling, hiking, secluded picnics with your spouse, skinny dipping with your spouse or another couple. All of these are part of the package," Evelyn answered. "Clothing is optional. Don't feel that you must run around naked, wear what makes you feel comfortable. Most of our staff are encouraged to wear as little as they can to make the other guests feel comfortable. What I'm wearing now is more or less as much as I ever wear. Most times I have on either nothing or just a thong bikini bottom."

"There's no way I'm running around naked," my wife said emphatically. "Not happening."

"Well, after you've done it a while it becomes second nature. I hope you decide to stay long enough to enjoy it."

"I don't think I could ever enjoy it," my wife replied.

"No? I think you'd look quite good without clothes on," Jason said, looking over at my wife.

"How come you're not naked, then?"

"Miss Evelyn asked that I wear something so I don't make you uncomfortable when you arrived. She was afraid this might be a lot to handle the first day. I could take my shorts off, if you prefer."

"Oh, heaven knows we don't want to keep you from running around naked!" my wife said sarcastically.

The buggy slowed down and then stopped. Jason climbed out and quickly stripped off his shorts, leaving him in nothing but his sandals. He set the shorts on the seat and then sat down on them. I couldn't help but chuckle to myself as my wife stared at his well tanned and partially hard appendage. Jason dropped the buggy back into gear and took off again.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,293 Followers