A Chance Encounter At The Airport

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny looked at me and snorted. ' You men are all the same..just because you have a big dick you think you can please a woman. You have to do it like this, let me show you.'

And with that she leant over, grabbed hold of my dick (at which point I nearly passed out with pleasure) and showed me how to pass over my wife's clit before entering her. Mariella shuddered as she reached orgasm. Jenny fingered her clit until she came too....So there were, the three of us on this huge bed, just after finishing sex. I thought it was a pity that Jenny was a lesbian. I sure could have given her a hand(or a dick)....

I lay back on the bed, well satisfied, with two gorgeous women, one on each side, my wife with her leg draped over mine, toying with my spent penis, while the other, her younger sister, diddling herself another time until she came again. With a low cry, she released herself, turned over with her back to me and drifted off to sleep. I slept also, haunted by beautiful dreams. Sometime during the night I woke up , my leg being all needles and pins since Mariella had her leg over mine. I pushed her gently off and turned, only to remember that Jenny was also in our bed, her back towards me and her ass pointing out. I simply could not resist reaching out with my hand and fondling her breasts. They were so soft and pliable. I just wished I could wrap my lips around her large pink nipples. Then I had a wicked idea that had been forming for some time. I removed my hand from her breast and touched her cunt. She mumbled something and pushed against my finger until it slipped inside. Another idea was forming in my head as I slipped my finger back and tasted it....my dick had no need of attention as it was already well awake....I slipped around until I could put my dick against her pussy....the tightness was amazing. And she was oh so soft...she moved again and suddenly my dick slipped inside her. It was all I could do to stop from coming inside her there and then, but managed to hold on. Being a lesbian I didn't think that she would have birth control precautions. Anyway I continued pushing until my big boner was about three or four inches inside her. I stayed quiet lest she wake, but I drifted off to sleep. I must have moved during the night as when I woke in the morning I was lying on my back , the two women gone. I heard giggling coming from the shower. I arose quietly, and made my way to the closet , where I could see the girls in the shower! My wife was sitting on the ledge where we keep soap and shampoos, while Jenny was squatting in front of her, shaving her pussy.

'You must do electro my love,' she told Mariella...'it will keep you fresher, and I do adore the baby look...this damn stubble makes it all so rough....'

'I agree, we have to get it done....and Chris's too....I love it when he shaves his pubes. It makes his cock and balls look larger.' my wife answered.

With a few more sharp strokes of the blade, Jenny was done. She rinsed off my wife's fanny, and after leaning back to admire her handiwork, surprised me by getting closer to Mariella and started sucking on her cunt. I nearly had a heart attack as I saw my wife's face filled with lust. This I had never imagined, but seeing that no other words were forthcoming from the women, thought that it was just an impulsive thing...After a couple of minutes in which I forgot to breathe, Mariella came with a loud gasp.....The women laughed again and prepared to exit the shower. At this point I ran back to the bed and lay back, pretending I was still asleep, even though my cock was solid rock.

As they came back into the bedroom, Mariella's face lit up with pleasure.

'Now look at that beauty...isn't it lovely?' she exclaimed.

'It's....interesting enough,'Jenny answered......'looks naughty too....I um..sort of dreamt about it last night.Strange though, since I don't normally dream of guys' dicks'

At that point I almost woke up with a start. Had she known I was poking it inside her? I could always pretend that I was asleep and hadn't realised it wasn't Mariella at all. At that very moment I felt the mattress bend and a warm feeling enveloped my dick...it was my wife sucking me a bit....

'Doesn't he wake up when you do that?' Jenny asked...

'Nah....he's dead to the world.' my wife answered..'Hey, I got an idea, want to try a bit of meat? Go on, suck him a bit...it won't hurt'

I nearly cried out to her to just suck it, but I mumbled incoherently and grabbed the pillow to hide my face....I could sense that the girls froze, but I let out a couple of convincing snores and they relaxed.

'OK...I'll do it....just don't force me okay? This is something new for me' Jenny said.

I felt Jenny's slim brown hand envelop my dick at its' base. 'Wow, I can hardly get my hand around it. Doesn't he hurt you with it?', she asked.

'Hurt me? Are you nuts? It's the best feeling in the word, having him inside me. It makes me feel so filled up and complete. You know Jen, maybe you should try it some time. Just once to see if you could get used to it.' my wife replied.

I waited in anticipation, her hand wanking me gently, when suddenly she licked the underside of my dick...This went on a little while when finally I heard her sigh and say..'Yes Mar, that's the spot...bring me off!'

So Mariella was licking her sister's cunt...i thought she was doing this to urge her sister to suck me off.....which she did....her mouth enveloped my dick, maybe not as much as my wife, but still pretty well.....within a few minutes I came in her mouth seeing that I was only pretending to be asleep. This must have caught Jenny by surprise as she got the full load in her mouth. 'Aaaargh...yuck', I heard her say, her mouth full of my cum....I think she was going to the bathroom to spit it out when I heard my wife call to her quietly.....'No, wait...don't waste it.....give it to me.'

From the corner under the pillow I could see the women tongueing each other as Jenny transferred the sperm into her sister's mouth, which she gobbled down greedily. In the few months I have come to know Mariella again, I wondered at the copious amount of sperm she was able to swallow. I could also see my wife and her sister frigging each other's cunts, whence they came with loud moans. They collapsed onto the bed and proceeded to drift away to sleep.....and I slept too...for I always like a nap after sex. By the time I woke up again the bed was empty.

Chapter 11

As I usually do when I wake up, I headed off to the shower to freshen up. I dressed lightly knowing that today would be a pretty short one as regards work. All we had going was a photo shoot for an up and coming all-girlie metal band. Thinking about the scantily-dressed girls was making me hard again, so I headed downstairs to see if the wifey was in a mood for some dick. Unhappily I saw a note stuck to the fridge to inform me that they had gone down to the mall to buy some clothes for Jenny...

'Why bother with clothes?' I grumbled to myself....'I like them both as they are.'

I made myself a cereal breakfast while scanning the TV for early news. Seeing that no nutters had hijacked another aircraft, I finished and washed up. Next stop was the studio, where we supervised the photographing of the band. To say that they were sexy was an understatement. I thought to what Mariella had said about my goofing off with other girls, but I was more than happy with what I had. Surprisingly the whole photo-shoot was wrapped up in just over an hour's time, and having nothing else planned for the day, decided to head home, to maybe relieve some frustrations brought about by the sight of so much leg. I had already decided to surf the net and maybe grab some woman for some sex chatting.

I decided to leave the car outside in the shade and go up through the back door. As was now a habit of ours, I stripped to the nude right as I got to the landing. But suddenly I was stopped by the sound of slapping, coming from the bedroom. At first I thought that somebody had broken in our house, so I picked up a long thick poker from the fireplace, before advancing slowly to the bedroom door, which was slightly ajar.

What I saw there made my mouth go drier than a desert. There, over my hot wife, wearing long leather boots and the big black strap-on dildo was Jenny, slapping my wife in the ass and fucking her hard with the toy. Their lips were entwined in a loving dance and my wife was gasping out her name frantically.....so this was their big secret...I never in my dreams imagined my wife to be such a hot bi-sexual, but the proof was on the bed. I put the poker down and pushed the door a little more. The hot action made my dick stand on end savagely. Mariella had her legs drawn up to her chest as Jenny was pounding her cunt. On the hand, while she was fucking my wife, Jenny had her fanny opening wildly as she was stroking away. The girls saw me come in through the mirror mounted on the ceiling, but I urged them to continue....actually Mariella beckoned me to join.

Jenny lay still with her 'dong' still up to the balls in my wife, while I stepped behind my sister in law and aimed my dick at Mariella's ass. With a plop I invaded her anus and me and Jenny tried to get a rhythm so she would always have me or the black slayer inside her....

Suddenly a wicked notion formed in my mind. I told the women what I wanted, but Jenny resisted, saying she wanted no dicks inside her, but I insisted and she finally relented. She pushed deeply into Mariella once again, and just lay there all expectant, with her pussy wide open. I asked her if she was on birth control , and she said she had started taking them the first time she had seen my dick because it intrigued her. That was just hunk-a-dory for me....

'Please be gentle...' , she implored, 'I haven't had one stuck in me for months!'

'That's what you think,' I replied 'Yesterday I sort of slipped inside while we were asleep!'

'So that is why I woke a bit stretched this morning.I thought my pussy was getting old!'

I answered by pushing in a bit of the head.....

'Ohhh....'she moaned...'wouldn't you prefer a blowjob instead?'

'I'll take you up on your promise..but all I want right now is to screw you silly.Alright with you if I do that babe?' I asked my wife.

'You have always been a gentleman my love...but forget gentleness and fuck her silly! I want to see you fuck her until she pleads for her life!'

I pushed in a little more and soon enough there were three inches of cock inside her. I asked Jenny if it hurt.

'Yes, but it hurts good....give me more'

I obliged by sliding in the rest of the way. Jenny's eyes were wide open and her mouth was open in a large O of ecstasy. For a lesbian , she sure was wet. I started pumping in and out of her while she fucked my wife with the black dildo.....within a few minutes all three of us had come violently more than once. We changed positions then, I got on the bed and Jenny crawled up to me and Mariella put my dick in her hot snatch. This was the opportunity for me to slurp all over Jenny's lips and her marvelously soft tits. Oh how I loved the taste. For a while my wife was the odd one out until she got the smaller strap-on and lubed up Jenny's asshole....

'No please Mar, I haven't ever done that!'

'There's always a first time for everything dear sister,' my wife answered,as she pressed the head to her puckered ass.

'Ohhhhhhh...'jenny screamed as the head pushed past her anus ring and deep inside her rectum.'Fuck me hard sis, fuck me until I drop.', she pleaded after a while.

And as good in-laws we did just that. By the time we were finished, the girls had come loads of time, and I had pumped my seed into various orifices. The girls two assholes were widely stretched and cum was plastered onto their hair. Mariella even took time to teach Jenny how to deep-throat me and hum....I rewarded Jenny with a great big dollop of sperm right into her stomach.After that, we collapsed onto the bed, the girls still sucking each other's tongues, while I sucked on two nipples at once.

Chapter 12

I was the first one to recover and wake up in post-orgasmic bliss, and headed for the shower. Within minutes the girls were with me under the water and what followed was a free-for-all. I was sticking my dick into Jenny's ass for the first time, while Mariella was fucking me up the ass with the small vibrator. After coming several times again, we showered properly and staggered down to the kitchen for dinner. While going down the stairs, my lovely wife turned to me and said that now Jenny was going to be a greater help to us since I could also screw her whenver I wanted. I asked her again if she was sure about this, and she answered that I did not even have to ask her permission about it again. Jenny agreed, saying that we should also remove the bed from her bedroom to turn it into a proper studio.

The kitchen was all ablaze with the midday sun shining through the open skylight.

'Ohh....I can hardly sit down', said Jenny to my wife.

'Oh come on Jen....you'll get over it. Don't tell me you never had sex with your husband!'exclaimed my wife.

'Well his cock was only about four inches long', she whispered unhappily.

No wonder her marriage broke up and she looked for other ways to improve her sex life.She must have thought that all men were equipped with short dicks. Well I had showed her what it is to be well fucked. Another thought occured to me.

'So ...uh...how long have you two lovebirds been having each other then?'

Mariella took the lead here and explained to me that it was some time since they had last engaged in sex, but they were interested in each other since they were kids. They made out regularly and even had their brother join them from time to time. I was amazed at this, but they said they used to be so alone at home those days, that they fell into this habit. I liked what I heard. I asked them whether they would be interested in getting their brother Mike to join us for a foursome. Jenny smiled then, confirming that they would enjoy it.

My wife called him up to see whether he would be free anytime this week. He said he was really busy but had the weekend off. She proposed to him whether he wanted to join us in an orgy of fun. Needless to say he agreed immediately. She informed him that other than her and Jenny, I was the only other man in the group. ' You have to teach him.' she told Mike mysteriously.She hung up and turned to me with a smile.

'Listen, it's way too hot to cook. What would you say to going out on the town for a meal?',Jenny asked.

We agreed and went up again to dress for the outing. I just put on a clean pair of shorts and my trademark black t-shirt, while the girls wore identical short print dresses they had purchased in the morning. They looked good enough to eat. We got down to the car and made our way to the Pizza Planet, a really good eating place. The girls decided that they wanted to eat outside under the canopy, right outside the beach path. I had no problems with that and settled down for a chat with a pitcher of nice cold beer.

People were passing up and down the path frequently, when I noticed a young chap for what was probably the sixth or seventh time. I remarked that he must have been pretty busy. Jenny laughed, splattering her beer all down her dress. She pointed out to me to go near the path to check what the work was. I stood up lazily and looked down to the beach but it was mostly people having fun. I turned to look back when the most awesome sight hit me full in the face. No wonder that guy was continuosly passing out table. The girls were sitting with their legs wide open, and the dresses up their thighs. Obviously they had rather conveniently neglected to wear panties, and their pink pussies were open to the world. I laughed at their brazennes.

We finished the rest of our meal , and left for home. We all stripped down as we arrived and I told the girls I wanted a nap, but things turned out otherwise. It seemed that Jenny was starting to get used to a good old fashioned cock inside her after the first tryout, and wanted to experiment a bit. My wife unluckily had to go to the supermarket to stock up on supplies, so it was just up to me and her sister alone at home.

Chapter 13

'Just make sure you both tell me what went on okay? I hope you get naughty dear sis!', Mariella told Jenny while she squeezed my hardening dong. It seemed rare these days to have a sex-free day.She need not have worried as i already was fingering Jenny in the balcony where we waved my wife goodbye. My hard dick was poking at her from behind and she grabbed it and led me to the bed.

'Lie back...I want to look at you properly,' she said.

So I obeyed her dutifully and look me over she did...starting from the top of my head, across my ears....down to my hungry lips, and right over to my nipples, where she twirled her tongue around my sensitive skin. I reached out with my arms seeing that she was bent over my body, but she shooed me away...

'No touching...as a matter of fact I think that I will tie you up...'

And she tied me up using the silk ropes Mariella had in her pink box. I wondered what amount and kind of toys had gone through there, but she seemed pretty familiar with it. She put my left hand through the hand loops and tightened it slightly, then moving on to the other hand and eventually my feet. Luckily both headboard and footboard of the bed allowed the tying to be possible. I felt utterly helpless and in her grasp as I lay stretched there, sporting a huge erection.

Jenny continued where she left off on my nipples, and I was soon squirming in painful ecstasy. Her tongue made its way to my belly button and the feeling as she swirled around was so erotic as nothing I had ever experienced before.

'I'll bet my darling sister has never done that to you has she? Try it out on her sometime.I can assure you that she'll come with touching her pussy.'

I made a mental note to file away that bit of info as she now came down to my most private parts. The hair had started to grow a bit more on my pubes since it had been a week that I had shaved, and I could tell that she found it pretty prickly. 'Leave it to me..', she purred just like a cat in heat. She dashed off to the ensuite bathroom and was back pretty quickly, with my shaving foam,mug and razorblade i her hands. I was alarmed to see somebody else about to shave me, but I needn't have worried. Her touch was like ice on my red-hot skin, and she shaved me with an amount of class. Finally she rinsed me off with a wash-cloth and licked my freshly cleaned groin with her tongue, without actually touching my penis. Her tongue lapped up my balls as she first sucked one then the other into her mouth.....the feeling was heavenly....She caressed my hairy legs with her breasts, making my hair stand on end, and when she finally got down to my feet, I was crying for release....She licked the underside of my feet, and I could not believe the sensations I was getting...

She finally got up, scooted to my side of the bed and pushed her gaping pussy into my face. And I did what any hungry man would do...I opened my mouth wide to lap up those sweet juices running down her cunt. Like her sister, Jenny had a large clit and I sucked on it mightily.Suddenly she let out a hoarse yell and gushed in my face. I couldn't believe she had already come. Then in one swift motion she dove for my cock and gobbled it down mercilessly. Pure instinct improvised for what little experience she had with men. Soon enough her lips were touching the base of my cock. I looked up to see her throat incredibly bent out of proportion. It did not take me too long to eject, the cum dribbling out of hermouth as she swallowed greedily. I slumped back, helplessly tied.

Jenny also lay back on the bed to catch her breath, but my dick was not satiated at all. She grinned at me and touched my cheek sensitively with her palms....