A Chance Encounter Ch. 02

Story Info
The sexual encounters of a recently separated woman.
12.5k words
4.57
13.4k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grover10
grover10
79 Followers

Chapter 2 (Pornstars, Fan-based, Transsexual, Shemale and Female, Seduction, Creampie, Fantasy-based, Masturbation, Lesbian, Threesome, Orgy)

Characters (in order of appearance): Julia Ann, Vaniity, Alina Li, Rachel Starr (Non-Sex), Randy Spears (Non-Sex), Elsa Jean, Diamond Jackson, Alura Jensen, Heather Hunter, Simone Sonay, Venus Lux, Brandi Love (Non-Sex), Kendra Lust (Non-Sex), Kendra Sunderland (Non-Sex), Natassia Dreams

*

When the three cars arrived at Julia's house, Julia noticed that Randy's car was gone. One by one, the three cars turned and parked in the driveway. All the occupants slowly exited their respective vehicles.

Julia walked to the trunk of her car and opened it. She leaned to her right and looked at the spot where her ex-husband was parked.

"Julia? Are you okay?" Alina said with a concerned look on her face.

"I'll be fine." Julia replied. "Do you need any help, Alina?"

"Nope. I'll be just fine!" Alina said.

"That's good. I have to open the door for the other ladies." Julia added. "Alina? Please close the trunk and make sure the doors are locked. And thanks!"

"Will do, Julia!" Alina said as she reached into the trunk and pulled out her stuff. She closed the trunk and began checking the security of the car.

Meanwhile, Julia proceeded to walk up to her front. She inserted the key and opened the door. The coolness of the A/C caressed her face and it felt wonderful on her skin. Once inside, Julia help the door open for Vaniity and Elsa. They were carrying Vaniity's portable sewing machine. Diamond followed and she was carrying Julia's dress and Vaniity's sewing bag. Alina was bringing up the rear.

"Julia? Where can we put this?" Vaniity asked.

"Any where for now." Julia said.

"Great! It was getting heavy!" Elsa responded.

"I'll put your sewing bag with the machine, Vaniity. And Julia! Here's your dress!" Diamond added.

"Thanks!" Julia exclaimed.

"Wow! Now, that feels nice!" Elsa exclaimed.

"It sure does!" Vaniity added.

"Do you ladies wants something to drink?" Julia asked.

"I do." Elsa chirped in. So did Vaniity and Diamond.

"Alina dear? Could you please bring us some refreshment? Please and thank you!" Julia said.

"Not a problem, Julia. Let me put these bags down and I'll get the drinks!" Alina said.

Alina walked into the living room and put her parcels onto the couch. She turned and walked back to the front foyer and asked what each lady wanted.

Vaniity wanted a beer. So did Julia. Diamond asked for white wine. Elsa just asked for water.

Alina turned and headed for the kitchen to get the drinks.

"Wait up, Alina! I'll help you." Diamond said as she quickly joined Alina.

"That would be great!"Alina said, cheerfully.

Both ladies entered the kitchen. Meanwhile, Julia, Vaniity and Elsa retired to the TV room.

"Please sit!" Julia said as she point out the couch.

"Don't mind if I do!" Vaniity said, with a smile. Elsa joined her on the couch as well.

Julia took a seat on the rocker. She took a look at her watch. It was 3:45 pm.

"Ladies! It's a quarter to four. We can get some rest until five or so." Julia announced as Diamond walked into the room and sat down on the love seat. Right behind her, was Alina carrying the tray of drinks.

Alina put the tray onto the coffee table. She placed a coaster in front of each person. Alina then placed the drinks onto each coaster. She removed the tray from the table and stood up.

"Will there be anything else, Julia?" Alina asked.

"Sure."Diamond interjected as she patted the open seat next to her.

"No. I couldn't. I'm tired and I have a long night tonight. I would like to get some rest." Alina said. "If you don't mind, I'll like to retire to my room."

"You sure you don't want to stay with us?" Julia asked.

"I'm sure." Alina replied.

"Okay then. Please be at the main house by five. " Julia said.

Alina nodded and left the room. She walked back into the kitchen, placed the tray onto the counter and headed for the back door. Alina opened the door and headed for the pool house. She inserted her key into the lock and opened the door. Alina quickly went inside and locked the door behind. She took off her shoes and headed straight for her bed. Before she climbed into bed, Alina set the alarm for a quarter to five. She climbed into bed, placed her head on her pillow and fell asleep right away.

Back in the TV room, Diamond and Julia were quietly chatting while Elsa was taking a nap on the couch. In the living room, Vaniity had set up her portable sewing machine and was busy hemming up Julia's dress.

"I should call the limo company." Diamond said as she stood up. "I need to get my purse."

"Okay. There's phone in the kitchen." Julia said.

"It's okay. I'll use my cell." Diamond said as she headed to the front foyer to retrieve her purse. "Everything good?" Diamond had said as she stopped at the living doorway.

"She'll love it!" Vaniity said. They were discussing Julia's new dress.

When Julia heard the conversation, she stood up and headed to the front foyer herself. Diamond was squatting down, looking for her phone book and Vaniity held the dress up in front of her, admiring her work.

"That looks amazing!" Julia exclaimed.

"Thanks! Want to try it on?" Vaniity replied.

"I think you should!" Diamond interjected as she walking back from the foyer. She had her phone book in her hand.

"Okay!" Julia exclaimed, excitedly. She took the dress from Vaniity and started to head for the stairs.

"Julia? Where are you going?" Vaniity asked.

"Upstairs. To change." Julia said.

"Don't be shy. Put it on in front of me. If I need to fix it, I'm right here and the machine's right here! I don't want you to go up and down the stairs all the time!" Vaniity explained.

"She's right! Besides, we're all women here!" Diamond said as she sided with Vaniity.

"Okay. Okay." Julia said as she walked back into the living room. "You're both right."

"We'll both help you! And you'll look fabulous!" Diamond exclaimed, excitedly as she nudged Vaniity.

All three ladies began to laugh.

Julia started to undress with Diamond and Vaniity helping. Pretty soon, she was naked.

"What's going on?" Elsa peered around the corner. "Oh my God! I'm sorry!" Elsa said as she tried to cover her eyes.

All three laughed.

"Did we wake you up?" Diamond said as she continued laughing.

"Kind of." Elsa replied as she rubbed her eyes. "Diamond? Did we bring our dresses and shoes for tonight?"

The laughing subsided. "Oh shit!" Diamond exclaimed. "They're still hanging in my office! Oh fuck! I knew I forgot something!"

"They are together, right?" Vaniity asked.

"Yup! You know the rack next to the door." Diamond said, still panicking.

"Yes." Vaniity replied.

"That rack! Oh my God! How could I be so forgetful! Damn!" Diamond began cursing.

"Diamond? Diamond? Breathe! That's it! Breathe!" Julia calmly said.

Diamond began to take deep breathes and she started to calm down.

"Listen! Julia's dress is done. Julia? Please put it on for me?" Vaniity said.

Julia quickly put on her new dress. It fit perfectly and the alteration was perfect as well. Thigh high. Just as planned.

"Listen! I'll go back to the store and get the dresses and the shoes. What time is it?" Vaniity asked.

"It's almost five! Oh my God! And the make-up artists will be here shortly!" Diamond exclaimed.

"Diamond? Please calm down!" Julia said. "Diamond? How many are coming?"

"I'm trying! I'm trying!" Diamond frantically said. "Two!'

"Can you call one of them and find out where they are?" Julia requested.

Diamond, without missing a beat, was already on her cell.

"Hi? Alura? Hey! Where are you exactly? Okay. I see!" Diamond asked. "I have a slight issue. I forgot the dresses and shoes at the store! Yup. Okay! Hey! That sounds great! Thank you so much! I owe you!"

Diamond hangs up and gives the ladies the good news.

"Okay! I spoke with Alura! She said that she is on her way and that she'll be passing the store in about five minutes. One thing great is that she has a key to the store. Long story. So, anywho, she'll swing by and grab the dresses and shoes and then, head here! Isn't that great? Whew!" Diamond exclaimed, excitedly.

"There you go! Crisis averted!" Julia laughed as all the ladies started laughing.

"Okay! Who's going to shower first, second and third? I have three bathrooms in the house!" Julia asked.

"I'll go!" Vaniity said as she started to undress. She removed her dress and hung it on a chair. "Do you have a spare toothbrush? I forgot mine at home."

"I have spares of every toiletry in this house. Soap, shampoo, toothbrush and toothpaste." Julia replied. "Just check the drawers. The bathroom is by the kitchen."

"Great! See you in a bit!" Vaniity said as she turned and headed for the kitchen.

Julia was admiring Vaniity's ass as she walked away and Diamond picked on that right away.

As soon as Diamond heard the door swing shut, she said to Julia, "She's a tranny."

"What?" Julia, puzzled, turned and looked at Diamond. Julia also noticed that Elsa was nodding her head in agreement.

"A tranny. You know, transsexual." Diamond repeated herself.

"Really? Wow. I didn't know that. But he, she, looks like a girl! No wonder!" Julia replied.

"Yup! The good surgeons definitely know what they're doing." Diamond added. "Besides, with the proper hormone therapy, the transition is so smooth. But it's very expensive. Don't say a word to her."

"Alright. Mom's the word." Julia said as she made a zipping motion across her lips.

"Elsa? You might as well go for your shower." Diamond said. "Julia? Where's the other shower?"

"Upstairs and it's first door on your left." Julia, turned, and said to Elsa.

"And everything is in the cabinets?" Elsa asked.

"Yup! Everything you'll need will be in the drawers." Julia replied.

"Okay. Sounds great!" Elsa said.

Elsa stood up and headed for the upstairs bathroom. As soon as the door closed, the door bell chimed.

"Oh. They're here!" Julia stood up and headed for the front door. Diamond did likewise and followed Julia.

Julia opened the front door and said, "You must be Alura."

An attractive and very busty blonde lady, holding a large suitcase and a chair, greeted Julia. "Indeed, I am. You must be Julia."

"Hey Alura! Glad to see you." Diamond said as she greeted Alura as well.

"Come on in!" Julia said as she held to door open for Alura and her large suitcase. Julia toward the driveway and saw another lady pulling another equally large suitcase out from another car.

Alura walked in and asked, "Where can we set up?"

"How about the kitchen? It has the most light." Julia replied. "Diamond? Please show Alura the way to the kitchen."

"Follow me!" Diamond said. "How are you?"

"I'm fine. By the way, all three dresses are hanging on hooks in my car and the three boxes of shoes are in Heather's car." Alura replied.

Diamond and Alura heard Julia greeting Heather at the front door. Julia mentioned to Heather that she was to set up in the kitchen.

"Diamond!" Julia shouted.

"Yay!" Diamond shouted back.

"Help me with the dresses and the shoes!" Julia replied loudly.

"Be right there!" Diamond said as she headed for the front door. Before leaving for the front door, Diamond asked Alura and Heather to start setting up.

Diamond went to Alura's car to get the dresses and Julia headed to Heather's car to get the shoes. By the time Diamond and Julia came back into the house, Vaniity and Alina were already in the kitchen.

Diamond hung the dresses in the front closet while Julia put the boxes of shoes by the stairs. They walked back into the kitchen.

"Hey Alina! You're up!" Julia exclaimed. "Oh! By the way, this is Alura Jensen and this is Heather Hunter!"

"Yup! I woke up to the alarm. I see that we're slightly behind in schedule." Alina replied as she took a slip from her cup. "Pleasure to meet you all. Does anyone need a drink?"

"I would like water, please." Julia replied. "Vaniity?"

"I'm good!" Vaniity replied.

"Water here!" Diamond added. "Alura? Heather? Water?"

"Naw. I'm good." Alura answered.

"Same here." Heather added.

Alina headed for the fridge. She opened the door and pulled out three bottles of water. She headed back to the counter and gave a bottle each to Diamond and Julia. Alina kept a bottle for herself.

"Alina? Are you ready for your make-up?" Heather asked.

"Actually, I am. I've showered already." Alina exclaimed.

"Okay then. Why don't you sit here?" Heather said.

Alina smiled and headed towards Heather's chair. She turned around and hoisted herself into the chair as Heather held the chair to prevent it from moving.

"Vaniity? Why don't you move that sweet ass over here and I'll put on your make-up?" Alura said as she winked at Vaniity.

"Diamond? Your turn!" Julia said. "I'm going to shower as well!"

"Okay then!" Diamond said as she headed for the kitchen bathroom.

Julia turned and headed upstairs to her bathroom. When she reached the top of the stairs, Elsa was just coming out of the guest bathroom. She had wrapped the towel around her body.

"Hiya Julia! Shower time?" Elsa asked.

"Yup! Alura and Heather are here but you'll have to wait your turn. Alina and Vaniity are in the chairs." Julia explained.

"Okay. Thanks for letting me know." Elsa said as she bounded down the stairs. As she entered the kitchen, Elsa said, "Hello everyone!"

"Hi Elsa!" was the response from the group.

Julia went into her bedroom and closed the door. She wanted to take a soak but knew that she couldn't. A quick shower was all the Julia could afford. Julia carefully removed her new dress and hung it up in the closet, using a padded hanger. She entered the bathroom and turned on the facets. After adjusting the temperature of the water, she climbed into the tub and close the shower curtain. While washing her body, Julia had a flashback. Her flashback took place in the changeroom of Diamond's boutique, where Vaniity's body was pressed up against hers and Julia could feel something firm rubbing her butt. That scene along with Diamond saying that Vaniity is a transsexual really intrigued Julia. She started to daydream, imagining what Vaniity looked like without any clothing.

A knock on the bathroom door snapped Julia out of her daydream.

"Julia? Are you done?" Alina asked. "They asked me to come out to see if you were done your shower."

"Yup! I'll be down in a sec!" Julia said as she scrambled to turn off the water.

"Okay! See you downstairs!" Alina shouted. She turned, exited the room and headed for the stairs.

Julia climbed out of the tub and dried herself off. She wrapped herself with the towel, opened the bathroom door and headed for the closet. Julia grabbed the hanger that supported her new dress and headed out of the her bedroom. She headed for the stairs and went downstairs toward the kitchen.

"Julia? Did you fall asleep?" Diamond asked, smiling.

"Nope. I was just daydreaming in the shower." Julia admitted.

"Wow! Must have been some daydream! You were in there for about thirty minutes!" Diamond added. "You're the last one! We're all done!"

Julia looked around the room at each woman going to the party. All they have to do is to put on their dresses and shoes.

"Wow! You, ladies, all look gorgeous!" Julia exclaimed as she headed for a make-up chair. She turned around and hoisted herself into the closest chair.

"Thanks to Alura and Heather!" was the response back from the group.

"You're welcome!" Alura said, humbly as Heather nodded in appreciation. "Julia? Since you're the last one, Heather and I will apply your make-up together. Just to get it done a little quicker."

"Sounds great! Good for it!" Julia said as she closed her eyes. Alura and Heather went to work.

Alina suggested that they change in the TV room. Other than Elsa, the other ladies agreed. She wanted to use the upstairs' bathroom.

"What's wrong, Elsa? We're all women here. Look, even Alina's starting to open up." Diamond mentioned.

"Diamond? I've never seen anyone else naked, except for me." Elsa replied.

"It'll be okay. Besides, we need to get dressed quickly and it'll be easier if we were all in the same room. Right?" Diamond added.

"Okay." Elsa agreed as she started to remove the towel.

"Good!" Diamond said, "Now, hand over your towel and I'll help you with your dress."

Elsa handed the towel to Diamond and she placed it on the back of a chair. Vaniity and Alina were already naked with Vaniity helping Alina into her dress.

"Looks like we're going commando!" Vaniity giggled.

"What is 'going commando'?" Alina asked. "I don't know all the American terms yet."

"Well. Going commando is going out without panties." Julia said as she looked in while standing at the TV room doorway.

All the ladies turned.

"Holy smokes! You looked fantastic!" Vaniity said, smiling.

"We are do! Thanks to Alura and Heather's magic!" Julia exclaimed as she walked into the room, followed by Alura and Heather.

There were boxes and box liners everywhere. The TV room looked like a battleground. Finally, the five ladies were ready. And all five looked stunning. Pictures were being taken to remember the occasion. Julia looked at her watch.

"Wow! Six thirty!" Julia exclaimed. "Diamond? The transportation should be coming soon, right?"

"Yup! I called Simone and told her to send the limo for seven." Diamond replied.

"Good! That gives us half an hour to clean up a bit. Everyone, grab your boxes and follow me." Julia said. "Alura and Heather? I know you've done so much for us already. If both of you could pick up the box liners, it would be greatly appreciated!"

"Not a problem." Heather replied as she and Alura started to pick to pick up the box liners off the carpet.

All five ladies grabbed their boxes and followed Julia. Alura and Heather, with box liners in hand also followed Julia. She led them into the living room.

"Please put the boxes neatly into this corner. Thanks!" Julia requested. "Please place the liners on top of the boxes. Thank you."

"Hey! I have a great idea! Alura? Heather? What are you two ladies doing tomorrow?" Julia asked.

Alura and Heather looked at each other, turned, looked at Julia and in unison said, "Nothing."

"Great! Come back to the house tomorrow for one in the afternoon. Bring your suits if you wish and lunch is on me!" Julia announced. "Did everyone hear that? Pool party tomorrow!"

All the ladies cheered.

"Suits are optional!" Julia exclaimed, excitedly. More cheering.

The doorbell suddenly rang out.

"Our ride is here! I'm so excited!" Julia said as she hurried to the front door to open it.

When Julia opened the front door, she saw that the limo driver was a very tall Asian woman. And she was all decked out in a limo driver outfit, with hat and white gloves.

"Good evening, Madam. I am Venus, your driver for this evening. I was sent by Miss Sonay to pick you and your party up." the limo driver said, in a very polite manner.

Vaniity poked her head out from the TV room and when she saw Venus, she let out a shout. She quickly walked to the front door. The other ladies were curious as well and they, too, peered around the corner.

"Oh my God! Hi Venus! How are you? It's been such a long time! How have you been? Looking good as usual!" Vaniity chirped as she gave Venus a big hug. Venus hugged back.

"Hey everybody! This is Venus! My friend!" Vaniity announced as they separated.

"Hi Venus! I'm Julia." Julia said as she extended her hand. Venus shook Julia's hand.

"Hi Julia! Hi everyone!" Venus said as she waved to the others. "Ladies! We need to get going! Miss Sonay's waiting!"

"Of course!" Julia said. "Okay ladies! Here we go! Venus! Please lead the way! I need to turn off some of the lights and checked the locks!"

grover10
grover10
79 Followers