A Chance Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Venus led the other ladies to the limo, Julia walked about and started turning off some of the lights. In the kitchen, Julia also checked the back door to make sure it was locked. When she was satisfied with what lights were on, she headed to the front foyer. Julia headed upstairs and turned off the lights in her bathroom, bedroom and the guest bathroom. Julia then headed downstairs. When she reached the front foyer, she turned on the outside light, closed and locked the door. Julia headed for the limo. Venus was there to greet and open the door for her. Julia thanked Venus and climbed in. Venus closed the door and headed to the driver side door. She opened the door and climbed in. The door was closed, the engine started up and the limo began to move.

Once on the street, Venus lowered the partition and announced that their host, Miss Sonay, has a bottle of champagne chilling in the fridge. Of course, that was received with a big cheer. Diamond handed each lady a champagne glass. She then opened the fridge and took out the champagne.

"Wow! Dom!" Diamond exclaimed as she removed the wrapper. She then removed the cork and started pouring the champagne into the glasses.

Once the champagne was poured, the ladies toasted to having a wonderful evening and the party had started.

The limo had pulled into a very long driveway. And in the distance, a magnificent mansion was seen.

"Holy crap! What a huge house!" Elsa exclaimed. Alina nodded in agreement.

The partition rolled down and Venus said, "As you can see, ladies, we're almost to our destination. Please remain seated until I open the door to let you out. Miss Sonay will be at the front door to greet us. Thank you."

"Thank you for driving us, Venus!" Julia said.

"Thank you!" the other ladies added.

"You're all very welcome!" Venus replied as the partition started to close.

As the limo neared the mansion, Vaniity exclaimed, "That must be Miss Sonay!"

A blonde woman, dressed in black, was indeed at the front door, awaiting her guests. And it seemed that Julia and company were the last to arrive.

The limo rounded the circular driveway and stopped in front of the door. Venus got out of the car and walked to the car door. She opened the door to let out Julia and company. One by one, the women exited the limo.

"Welcome!" Miss Sonay said.

"You must be Miss Sonay." Julia replied.

"Just Simone, Julia. My employees call me Miss Sonay. For guests, Simone is fine." Simone answered.

"You know my name." Julia asked.

"I know all your names." Simone added. "Diamond gave me a guest list and a short description of each guest ahead of time."

"Hello Simone. Pleasure to see you again. " Diamond said.

"The pleasure is all mine, Diamond." Simone replied. "And you must be Alina, Vaniity and Elsa."

The three ladies nodded their heads.

"Please follow me." Simone said. "And I'll introduce you to some of the guests."

Simone opened the door and the women filed in one by one. Once they were inside, Simone closed the door behind her. The women were greeted by a waitress, serving champagne. The next waitress was serving Hors d'oeuvres.

"Please help yourselves. Dinner won't be served until eight." Simone said.

Since the women didn't have lunch, they took both trays.

Simone laughed and said, "Hungry, are we?"

"Very much so!" Julia replied with a sheepish grin, as the other ladies nodded in agreement. "Sorry about that!"

"Don't be! It's a party! So, let's party!" Simone exclaimed.

"If you ladies, would follow me, I'll show you to your dining table. From there, please feel free to satiate your hunger and thirst. But please don't indulge too much because dinner will be superb." Simone said as she led the women into the dining hall.

Simone showed the ladies their table. It was table number one. Each place setting had the individual's name. Julia noticed that there were three other names she didn't recognize. But that didn't matter to her, Julia was here for a good time. And so were the other ladies. Julia pulled out her seat and sat down. The others did likewise.

"Isn't the centre piece just lovely?" Diamond asked.

"It sure is! I wonder if I could take it home?" Elsa mentioned.

"Why don't you ask Simone after dinner?" Vaniity suggested.

"Great idea!" Elsa replied.

The waitress came to the table and asked if the women wanted any more champagne. They all said yes.

The waitress, after pouring the champagne, mentioned that dinner was going to be served very shortly.

Julia thanked her and offered the bread and butter to the others.

As soon as the dinner started to arrive, the other three women showed up. They greeted each other and sat down. Julia introduced her friends to other three ladies. And the lady named Kendra Lust. did likewise. Dinner was indeed superb. The conversation was very light during dinner. After dinner, Kendra's group excused themselves from the table and left the room.

Simone, who was seated at the head table, stood up and headed for the podium. She thanked everyone for showing up and contributing to the Foundation. She toasted the survivors of breasts cancer. And after the toast, she proceeded to sit back down.

Kendra L. and her two friends, Brandi Love and Kendra Sunderland, walked to the podium. Each woman introduced herself and each gave a speech about how breasts cancer affected their lives. It was very heartfelt. They all received a huge ovation. Before they left the stage, Brandi mentioned that the staff needed to clear the tables and chairs from the dining area and that the guests were to move to the living room. Brandi also mentioned that the dining room was going to be transformed into a dance hall. She received a huge cheer.

Julia and her group met up with Kendra L. and her group in the living room. Both groups seemed to get along and after more alcohol, they were laughing and dancing like long lost friends. Julia even invited the three woman back to her place once the evening was over. Kendra L., Kendra S. and Brandi agreed.

After everyone else had left, Julia and her group were speaking to Kendra L. and her group in the front foyer.

"Do you girls have a ride?" Julia asked Kendra L.

"We do. We're going with Simone!" Kendra L. said. "Unless you don't want her to go."

"That's fine. Of course, she can come." Julia said. "After all, she provided us with the limo!"

"Great!" Simone said as she walked into the foyer. "I'll get Venus and Natassia to bring the limos around to the front."

"Don't forget your bathing suits! We're swimming tomorrow!" Diamond exclaimed, excitedly. "Of course, if you don't have your suits, you can also got naked!"

All the women laughed.

"Looks like some of us have to!" Kendra L. winked at her friends.

Meanwhile, Simone pulled out her cell phone and called Venus.

"Venus? Please bring the limo to the front. And tell Natassia to do likewise. And don't forget your swim suit. Tell Natassia as well. Thanks!" Simone said. "Limos are on their way! And I'm on my way to get my suit! Back in a flash!"

"This is going to be fun! You'll meet other girls as well!" Elsa said, cheerfully.

Simone nodded in agreement, turned and headed back the way she came.

The ladies were just chatting amongst themselves when the front door opened. It was Venus and a black lady.

"Hey Natassia!" Kendra L. said. "We're just waiting on your boss."

"That's cool! For the others that don't know me, I'm Natassia!" Natassia said as she introduced herself to Julia and her group.

"Nice to meet you. Did you bring your swim suit?" Diamond asked.

"I did! And thanks, Julia! Venus and I could use a break!" Natassia said.

"You're welcome!" Julia replied. "Now, where's Simone?"

"Right here!" Simone said as she rounded the corner. She was holding a suitcase. "I'm ready to go!"

"Where? Europe?" Diamond said, jokingly. The others giggled.

"Ha Ha! Very funny! Shall we go?" Simone said as she walked passed the others and out the door.

"Let's go!" Diamond said as each lady exited the house. "Simone? Please leave that suitcase here."

Simone nodded her head in agreement.

Natassia walked to her limo and opened the back door. Simone, Kendra L., Kendra S. and Brandi filed in. Natassia close the door and walked to her door. She opened it and climbed in.

Venus locked the front door of the mansion, walked to the back door of her limo and opened it. Julia, Diamond, Alina, Elsa and Vaniity all piled in. She, too, closed the door and walked to her door, Venus opened the door and climbed in.

Both limos started and they were off to Julia's house. As the limos turned onto the main road from the driveway, Venus received a call. She was informed that Kendra L's group forgot that they have an early morning speaking engagement tomorrow and decided to go home instead. Venus informed Julia of the change in plans. Simone's instructions to Venus and Natassia were for Venus to follow Natassia to Kendra L's home. After dropping Kendra L's group off, Natassia was to follow Venus to Julia's home.

When the limos reached Julia's house, it was almost three in the morning. Both parties piled out of the limos and headed for the front door. Julia reached into her purse, pulled out the key, inserted the key into the lock and opened the door. Her friends, new and old, started entering the house. Julia entered the house last. She locked the door, removed the key from the lock and put it back into her purse. Julia put her purse on the small table by the closet.

"Anyone want a drink?" Alina said as she led the group into the kitchen. As soon as she reached the kitchen, she turned on the light.

"Just put your purse anywhere but just remember where you put it." Julia said as she entered the kitchen. "I would like a beer, Alina!"

"Anyone else?" Alina said as she put down her purse on the kitchen counter and headed for the fridge. She opened the fridge door and pulled out a beer.

"A beer for the Boss!" Alina said as she gave the beer to Julia.

"Thanks!" Julia replied as she quickly opened the can and took a slip.

"What do you have?" Simone asked.

"What would you like?" Alina offered.

"Do you have white wine?" Simone asked.

"I do! Anyone else for white?" Alina asked.

Vaniity, Venus and Natassia put up their hands.

"Four it is!" Alina said as she headed to the cabinet. She opened the cabinet and pulled out five wine flutes. She brought them back and placed them on the counter. Alina uncorked the bottle and poured out four flutes. She placed the flutes onto a tray and served them to the guests.

"Elsa? Alina asked.

"Just water, please. I'm all liquored out!" Elsa said.

"I'll have a water myself. Do you need a glass?" Alina asked as she headed for the fridge.

"Nope!" Elsa replied.

"Okay." Alina said as she opened the fridge and took out four bottles of water. She walked back to the counter and handed one bottle to Elsa.

"Diamond? What can I get for you?" Alina asked as she opened her bottle of water.

"How about a G&T?" Diamond asked.

"Sure thing!" Alina said as she headed for the fridge again, She pulled out the gin and tonic water and brought the bottles back and placed the on the counter. "One or two or ...?"

"Better make that two!" Diamond said as she laughed. Alina went back to cabinet and pulled out a tumbler and the shot glass.

"Sure!" Alina said as she pour two shots of gin into the shot glass. She topped off the tumbler with tonic water. Alina put the tumbler onto a tray and served it to Diamond.

"Thank you!" Diamond said as she took the tumbler off the tray.

Alina nodded her head as she went back to the counter to enjoy her water.

"Just help yourselves! My home is your home!" Julia exclaimed. "Now! Let's put on some tunes!"

"Nice!" Diamond also exclaimed. "Alina? Do you mind?"

"Not at all!" Alina replied as she was headed for the TV room already. "Way ahead of you!"

"What do you all want to hear?" Alina shouted from the TV room.

"How about 90s dance?" Diamond suggested.

"Yay! 90s dance would be great!" Simone added. "Vaniity? Natassia? Venus? Julia?

"I'm good!" Julia replied.

"I'm good, too!" Vaniity replied.

"So are we!" Natassia said as Venus nodded in agreement.

"Alina? 90S dance, please!" Julia shouted.

"Okay! 90s dance it is!" Alina shouted back. She turned on the stereo and pressed the pre-set keys until she found what she was looking for.

Alina then jumped up and started dancing. Pretty soon, Diamond joined her. Elsa, Simone and Venus joined in the fun as well, leaving Julia and Vaniity in the kitchen by themselves.

"Wow! What an evening! It doesn't stop!" Julia said to Vaniity.

"Nope! It doesn't!" Vaniity replied. "Come on! Let's dance!"

"I don't know. I'm pretty tired. Besides Alura and Heather are coming back tomorrow!" Julia responded. "I think I'm heading off to bed! Alina?"

Alina and the other girls were dancing up a storm and didn't hear Julia.

"Alina?" Julia shouted over the music. Alina turned and looked at Julia. She walked over to the kitchen.

"Sorry Julia! I was having too much fun!" Alina said, cheerfully.

"I can see that! Listen! I'm going to use your bed. Is that okay?" Julia asked.

"Sure! Do you need the key?" Alina asked.

"Nope! I have my own! Have a great night! Just keep it down a bit. We don't want to wake up the neighbours!" Julia suggested.

"Okay! I'll tone it down! Have a great sleep! Bye!" Alina said as she went back to the TV room and lowered the volume.

"Night!" Julia said as she headed for the back door. Next to the back door, was the pantry. She opened the pantry door and took out the key to the pool house. "Night Vaniity. Night all."

"Night Julia. See you tomorrow!" Vaniity said as she took another slip of her drink. The other girls, who were still dancing, waved bye as well.

Julia opened the back door and headed for the pool house. She yawned as she reached the front door. Julia inserted the key into the lock and opened the door. She entered the pool house, turned on the night lights and headed straight for Alina's bed. Julia took off her shoes and new dress and climbed into the bed. Soon enough, Julia was fast asleep.

Vaniity walked to the back door and watched Julia enter the pool house but didn't close the door. She turned her head and saw that the other women were distracted by the booze and music. Vaniity quickly opened the door and headed for the pool house.

Vaniity entered the pool house and closed the door behind her. However, the door was not fully closed. The door was ajar an inch or two. She saw that Julia was already fast asleep. She quietly removed her shoes and dress. Vaniity walked around to the other side of the bed, lifted the comforter and climbed in. She huddled up to Julia and soon, fell fast asleep.

When Vaniity woke up several hours later, she was still huddled next to Julia. Julia was still sound asleep. Vaniity lifted up the comforter and saw that Julia was also naked. A smile came across Vaniity's face. Her penis started to stir. Not wanting to wake up Julia suddenly, Vaniity moved slightly back. She also lowered herself a bit. Once in position, Vaniity moved in slightly. Her body was pressed up against Julia.

Vaniity slowly slid the comforter off herself and Julia, exposing only their upper torso. Their bottom half was still covered by the comforter. She slowly moved the left hand onto Julia's left breast while her right hand was positioned on the right side of Julia's neck. Vaniity started to slowly massage Julia's breast. At the same time, she also started to slowly massage Julia's neck.

Julia stirred a bit but didn't wake up. She just shifted position slightly, turned her body and exposing her breasts a little more. Vaniity lifted her hands off slowly. She waited until Julia stopped moving. Vaniity then placed her left hand back onto Julia's left breasts while her right hand was now on Julia's left side of the neck.

Vaniity slowly fondled Julia's breast and teasing the nipple gently. She also continued to slowly massage Julia's neck. Vaniity pressed her lips onto Julia's back and started to kiss it gently. Vaniity's cock slowly became aroused. She started to instinctively rub her stiffening member gently along Julia's ass crack.

Julia stirred a little more this time. A little moan escaped her lips. She started to wake up slowly. But instead of waking up with a start, Julia continued the let Vaniity caress her breast and kiss her back.

"Ummm. Morning." Julia whispered.

"Morning." Vaniity whispered back as she slowly moved her left hand down Julia's body toward her pussy.

Julia turned her head and moved her hand to intercept Vaniity's hand before it went too far.

"I don't know about this, Vaniity." Julia said.

"Why not, Julia? You kinda liked it yesterday at the store." Vaniity said as she propped herself up on her right arm.

Julia turned onto her back and said, "I did, didn't I? Umm. Diamond said something to me yesterday."

"What was that?" Vaniity asked.

"Well." Julia replied, hesitantly.

A smile came over Vaniity's face. "You want to see it?" Vaniity asked.

"Well." Julia repeated herself.

"You've seen cocks before. I'm sure of it." Vaniity added.

"I have but not on a girl." Julia said. "Are you a girl?"

"Genetically, no. However, for me and all transsexuals, it was a gender identification issue." Vaniity replied. "I identify more as a girl than a boy."

"Oh. I see." Julia said as she became more curious.

"I see that you're becoming more intrigued." Vaniity said as she sat up and rested her back against the head board. She placed her hands onto of the comforter. Julia does the same.

"I am." Julia said as she started to blush.

"Don't be embarrassed. It's natural to be curious." Vaniity replied as she placed an arm around Julia's neck and shoulders. "It's okay."

Vaniity leaned over and gave Julia a kiss on the cheek. Julia turned her head slowly to face Vaniity. Vaniity leaned in again and this time, she gave Julia a very light kiss on the lips. Vaniity leaned back and smiled.

"Ahem." Julia said as she cleared her throat. "Wow! That was nice!"

Vaniity leaned in again but this time, she gives Julia a harder kiss. But Vaniity doesn't back away. She continues to kiss Julia. Julia reciprocates by kissing back. Both women close their eyes and continue to make-out. Vaniity uses her tongue to explore Julia's mouth. At one point, Julia starts to suck on Vaniity's tongue. Both women slide down onto the pillows. Lying on their sides, the women continue to kiss.

Vaniity removes the comforter with one hand and throws it to the ground, exposing their naked bodies. She rolls on top of Julia and begins kissing and nuzzling her neck. Julia could feel Vaniity's hardening cock pressing on her inner thigh. She lets out a soft moan.

"Mmm." Julia moans as Vaniity continues to suck and lick her neck.

Vaniity moves lower until she reaches Julia's breasts. While sucking and licking one breast, Vaniity used her hand to caress and fondle Julia's other breast. Julia's moans begins to increase in volume and intensity.

"Mmmmm."

Julia could still feel Vaniity's stiffening cock rubbing the inside of her thigh. She reached down with one hand and began caressing the cock softly. Vaniity acknowledged the sensation by flicking Julia's nipple a little harder. Both women began moaning in unison.

"I want to eat to you." Vaniity said as she looked up at Julia. Julia nodded as she spread her legs widely.

Vaniity slowly slid down Julia's body until she reached Julia's pussy. Slowly, she started licking the outer pussy lips. Julia slowly threw her head back and closed her eyes. With her fists clenched, Julia moaned louder.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!"

Vaniity continued to lick Julia's pussy. Her tongue also darted in and out, which intensified Julia's excitement and ecstasy. Julia was being tongue fucked.