A Chance Encounter Ch. 02

Story Info
The 'fun' continues in the bedroom, with a mixed conclusion.
2.6k words
4.56
5.1k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of the story. The first chapter was published in a different category, 'Lesbian' and so may have been missed by some people. I suggest you read chapter one first or some of this chapter may not make sense.

*

"Such a good bitch," she announced, "we are going to have such fun together."

And then she fell silent, leaning back on her elbows, leaving me to wonder precisely what she meant. 'Fun together'? what did that really mean? I shivered in anticipation. She was sat on the end of the bed, while I was still left kneeling on the floor, naked and still attached to her by the collar and lead from one of her dogs. And her foot still softly stroked along my pussy lips. I could feel my arousal growing with every passing moment and I knew I was leaking onto the floor. Quite how I had got there I wasn't sure, or how I had allowed myself to be put there. It didn't feel like I was under some strange compulsion or that I had been forced into it, but I couldn't remember at any time being asked for or giving my consent. Once it had started with her seemingly innocent suggestion that I wear the collar, things had drifted out of my control, and I had been powerless to stop them. Suddenly she stood up, her face now serious, the tender smile gone.

"Let's have a better look at you," she said decisively, "turn around!"

As she spoke, she withdrew her foot. Instantly I missed its caress. She made a circular motion with her free hand, and I clicked back into reality, trying to focus.

"Come on bitch, I told you to turn around!" she announced with a hint of anger in her voice. "Don't start being disobedient for me or there will be trouble."

I didn't like the sound of that and immediately shuffled on my knees to turn and face the other way.

"Good girl," she spoke softly again, and I breathed a sigh of relief, "Now, all fours!"

At once I flopped forward onto my hands.

"Good girl, now, head onto floor!"

I was puzzled but still did as she asked, although it wasn't so much a request as a demand. I found myself in the undignified position with my arse high in the air, completely exposing myself to her. I tried to ask myself how things had come to this, but no answer came. Suddenly I jumped and nearly rose as I felt her hand on my bottom. Then, I calmed down because it was such a gentle touch that turned into a caress. I started to relax under her touch until I felt her hand creep between my thighs. A jolt, almost an electric shock, went through me and I felt my juices flow more readily. Surely, I must have bathed her hand. To encourage her I rocked side to side and moved my knees further apart. She began to slide her fingers along the length of my now soaking wet labia and then ... and then ... she found my clit. I couldn't help myself but gave out a small cry of pure pleasure. I could feel an orgasm grow inside me.

Then I was distracted by a wave of confusion. What was she doing to me? Was she trying to make me cum? Why did I so desperately have the need to do so? And then ... her finger was inside me. OH, FUCK! I could hardly breathe, and I was about to burst. She must have sensed it as her finger disappeared and was replaced by a sharp pain on my arse, quickly followed by a second. I yelped in surprise and pain and made as it to rise, but a third blow and her loud command stopped me.

"Stay still, bitch, did I say you could move?"

I moved my head slightly and tried to see where she was. I could see very little, but I sensed that she was still standing but now to one side. As I tried to focus and. As I did so, I saw her arm lift. She was still holding the free end of the leash. I saw her arm move suddenly and another sharp pain screamed out of my bottom. FFS! She was spanking me with the leash. I started to lift myself off the floor but was stopped by yet another blow to my poor bottom.

"Stay still, bitch, until I say you can move. There's plenty more to come if you disobey me again." It was an announcement that permitted no argument, so I lowered my head once more to the carpet.

"Good girl, now ... this can either be easy or hard. Its up to you." As she spoke her hand returned to the soft touch on my bottom and it started to slowly caress my battered cheeks and the pain slowly diminished. I started to drift off into a dream land once more. This time when her fingers started exploring my pussy I didn't flinch or pull away. This time I was ready and eased back towards her invading fingers. I felt her entering me, but it felt more than the single finger from before. Thanks to the spanking, my arousal had quietened a little, but she quickly brought me back. I could feel my orgasm begin to build from way off in the distance as her fingers thrust in and out.

"My bitch has such a wet cunt," she said with affection, as she pushed deeper and more quickly.

I could feel myself building quickly now and I knew I was only seconds away. I was panting rapidly, struggling to breathe in my awkward position. I was about to burst when her hand suddenly disappeared, and a sharp SMACK was delivered to my bottom. I yelped!

"Not till I say you can!" she almost shouted. "Kneel up, now!"

I struggled and almost toppled over but managed to rise to my knees.

"Now, turn around!"

Obediently I shuffled around on my knees. She was sitting back down on the end of the bed, smiling broadly.

She was leaning slightly forward and a steady pull on the leash forced me to bend towards her. Her face was inches away from mine and her smile had gone and been replaced by a serious look.

"Isn't this fun?" she asked, and giggled slightly, "Ready to continue?"

While she spoke the free end of the leash was flicking at my nipples, alternating one side and the other. They weren't harsh strikes as she had used on my still tingling bottom, but they were enough to make them hard, stiff, and sensitive. Suddenly I was brought back to reality when she slapped me across my face. Not too hard, more of a gesture or signal of some sort.

"I asked you a fucking question, bitch," she shouted at me from inches away. I could feel a spray of spit land across my face. "Ready to continue?"

In truth I didn't know but I knew that saying so would just bring more punishment, so I simply nodded. I was rewarded with another slap across my cheek and the flicks of the leash on my nipples became harder.

"Answer me, not nod like the dumb slut you are."

"Y-y-yes," I managed to get out. The leash on my nipples became harder, more deliberate. Another slap across my cheek which was now beginning to feel raw.

"Yes, MISS!" she shouted at me.

I was shocked by the ferocity of her response it took me a moment before I managed a very timid, "Yes, Miss."

"Good girl, now hold this." She held up the tail end of the leash before me and pressed it to my lips. Instinctively I knew what was expected. I opened my mouth, and it was pushed in. I bit down on it with my back teeth. My mouth was beginning to get wet, but I found it hard to swallow. I couldn't see them, but I could feel little rivulets of dribble running down my chin and then dripping onto my breasts. She seemed delighted and with an air of gentleness she spread my drool over my tits and massaged it into my fiercely hard nipples. As she did so her foot started to push my knees apart. When I had turned to face her, I had ended up kneeling with my knees together. Apparently, this was against her wishes as she showed by slapping one of my tits really hard making me yelp with pain.

"Knees always spread, stupid bitch," she said with her face filling my view, "you must always be on display for me to delight in the sight and smell of that juicy wet cunt. Understood?"

I tried to answer her but my "Yes, Miss," came out as incoherent grunts thanks to the leash in my mouth, but she seemed to accept this. I could feel her toes tracing the line of my wet labia but was distracted when she suddenly grasped my nipples, one in each hand. She pinched them really tightly and I gasped with the sudden pain. Her only response was to grin with delight and push her foot against my pussy. She began to stretch my breasts in all directions by pulling on my nipples. It was excruciating. I tried to cry out for her to stop but I was in danger of losing the leash and I knew this would only annoy her more. My breasts were distorted into strange shapes as she pulled up and then down. They were twisted into impossible spirals and all I could do was plead silently with my eyes and make pathetic mewling noises. but this had little or no effect. Meanwhile her busy foot was making my pussy flow more eagerly. It was a confusing situation.

Then, I was released, and her foot was taken away. I was left alone and empty of her touches, both cruel and gentle. I was now more confused than ever as I wasn't sure which I missed the most. She suddenly dropped back onto the bed and threw her feet, one looking guiltily moist, into the air. I leaned back to avoid being kicked and then watched as she simply pulled her shorts off and kicked them to one side. I was presented with her widespread legs and, between them the glorious sight of her neatly shaved pussy, already shining, wet and eager. She sat back upright again and tugged on my leash pulling me closer.

The pull was firm and unrelenting, and I was pulled closer and closer. She had no need to say anything, and I was now on safer ground. I knew what was expected of me and I was in familiar territory. I started to topple forward and put my hands out, grabbing her knees to stop myself falling. I sensed her leaning forward and the leash once more connected with my bottom.

"Hands behind your back, bitch," she ordered.

Obediently I released my hold on her knees and clasped my hands together in the small of my back. Now I had no alternative but to fall forward and my face landed on her wet pussy. I gasped in shock and a whiff of her pungent musk filled my nostrils. She smelled delicious. Without further commands I reached out with my tongue and traced to line of her juicy labia and found the hard nub of her clit. I heard her gasp, and she lifted her hips pushing her pussy even harder into my face. I took this as a sign of approval and doubled my efforts. I was rewarded with a delightful taste, one which I had sought and treasured all my life, but none could compare with the taste I had right there and then.

Her playing with me, her toying with me, no, let's be honest, her cruel assault on parts of my body, had made her more excited and aroused than I think even she expected. I left her clit and traced her lips down and began to probe inside her as far as I could reach with my tongue. I felt her hand tangle with my hair, and I knew I was trapped. Then, she started to stiffen and my tongue-fucking became more eager. Her fingers tightened painfully in my hair, and it felt like she was pulling it away off my head. She shouted some strange guttural animal noise as she came. Thank goodness she wasn't a squirter, but her offerings were still copious and generous, and I felt it splash over my face. I eagerly licked up as much as I could, but it was too much for me to manage. Unable to move my head I couldn't look up, but I sensed her slowly relax. The pressure of her thighs holding my head in place gradually eased and her fingers tangled in my hair slowly let go. But I didn't move, guessing that I was to wait for her next command.

I was kept in position for what seemed like ages, and I struggled to breathe. When her command finally came, I was shocked and almost brought to tears. My head was pushed back, and her foot came up and pushed in the middle of my chest causing me to fall back and to one side.

"Rather poor, but not too bad for a first time," was her conclusion, "you'll need a lot more training. Now, fuck off!"

From my position on the floor, I tried to show her my feelings at her rebuke, but she was taking no notice. I had expected some small praise or thanks, but nothing came from her. Finally, she lifted her head to look at me.

"Fuck, you're a mess. But why are you still here?" she asked, "collect your clothes and go home. I expect you back here tomorrow. Two o'clock and don't be late or it will not be good for you. Now, out of my sight!"

Her head flopped back onto the bed and there was nothing else for me to doo but to crawl to the stairs and leave her. Downstairs I hunted around and found my shorts and my top. It felt strange to be putting them on again. I had to use my top to wipe my face as there was nothing else. I found my shoes near the front door and carefully kept on the newspaper as I put them on. It was only as I was about to open the front door that I remembered that I was still wearing the collar. I struggled with the buckles but eventually managed to get it off. I hung it on the hook next to the other one and then opened the door. It was still sunny and warm. I knew I looked a mess, but I had no choice. Luckily, my home was only five minutes away and I saw no one on the way.

Once home, I flopped into my favourite chair and pulled my feet under me and sat curled into a foetus. I was shocked, mostly at my own behaviour, at my willing complicity in her game. My bottom still tingled from the spanks it had received and my nipples still ached. Then I remembered her final demand. She wanted me to visit again tomorrow. Well, the choice was simple. Either I could go or not go. Yes, the choice was easy, but the decision was hard. I drifted off to sleep still undecided.