BDSM VRBO

Story Info
A special VRBO comes with it's own submissive.
6k words
4.75
3.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BDSM VRBO

Background

This is the background of Master's VRBO. The experiences of guests follows here and subsequent chapters.

My Master/Owner runs a BDSM VRBO or Airbnb experience, though you won't find it listed on those sites. It is a separate building on his large wooded rural estate. It comes complete with kitchen, hot tub, dungeon and me.

I am a very kinky submissive with very few limits and lots of kinks. Rimming - love it, not clean I'll take care of it. Piss play - fill me up, cover me in it. Anal - anytime. Spanking - Please till it is cherry red. Face fucking - I won't puke, just need a bit of air every now and then. Beat me- No fists or hard face slaps, Master limits caning, but give me all you got.

So, if you hear about the property and pass Master's vetting process, you can rent the property for a weekend or a week, or occasionally longer. The base rent gets you the property and my naked non-sexual maid services. Master has an ala carte' price list for everything else, or you can select the all-inclusive price that includes everything within my limits. For some reason that is the most popular choice. Apparently, I have good "word of mouth" from previous renters.

When renters have selected from the ala carte' menu I have some idea of what to expect when they show up. Plus, Master gives me what he has learned about the guest from his vetting process. Renters who have chosen the all-inclusive package, I have less guidance though Master's vetting does give me some idea of their preferences and what I might expect. It helps me meet their needs and leads to happy renters. Over 70% book their return stay before leaving. As a result, we have a lot of returning renters and my daily blog helps me remember their tastes when they return.

Master's vetting is quite thorough to protect his property including me. The potential renter's application is screened against feedback from whatever recognized groups the applicant listed. I'm told a significant number of potential renters are not approved for various reasons including that the organization they listed has a record of not properly vetting their people who have applied to come. With very high return customer numbers, Master can afford to be quite selective.

For additional protection for me, my locked on collar has a panic button and the house's voice controlled automation system also sends an alarm if it hears a code word or my safeword three times in succession. So far neither system has ever been needed, though they are tested weekly.

When renters check in online, they are given the list of services that they have selected and a significantly higher price sheet to add services during their stay. Unless they have selected the maid services only, they also receive a copy of my limits and safeword. They also receive directions to the property and the phone number to call Master 15 - 30 minutes before arrival.

On arrival they will be greeted by Master's adult son who will verify that they are who they are supposed to be, and the number of guests is not over what was on the reservation. Reservations are limited to no more than two men or women, and a party of four, so two m/f couples, or a mixed trio. He will go over the "additional services request" form making it clear that adding things from the ala carte' menu if they have not selected the all-inclusive package will be at the cost listed and billed accordingly. He will also stress that any damage to the property, including me, will be billed against the substantial damage deposit.

Once that check in process is completed on the front porch, the door is unlocked and I greet them naked except for heels, butt plug and a collar, unless they have made a previous request for my attire. For some reason babydolls instead of naked is a popular no cost option. While I show them around, the son brings in their luggage. Their requested groceries for their stay were delivered earlier.

As soon as his move in is complete, the son leaves and the house and its facilities including me are at their disposal. Except for frequent guests, I give a tour of the house, show them how to work the hot tub, and where their requested groceries and items are located. The tour winds up in the dungeon where I go over safety protocols and rules. Over half the time the dominant party of a couple will send the submissive one to take a nap "from the long drive" and the dominant partner will test my oral abilities, which I must say are excellent for both sexes.

The "All-inclusive" couple:

Fred and Betty were longtime friends of Master and were two of our earliest guests. They had selected the "All-inclusive" package and Master warned me that they would probably exhaust the list during the weekend they were staying. I was hopeful, if a bit nervous, that I would be pushed to my limits.

In many master/slave, dom/sub relationships there is a strong dominant and a submissive who just does what they are told. Fred and Betty are two strong dominants, and Betty is only submissive and obedient to Fred. When they first arrived, they sat me down and went over all the items on the ala carte' list to make sure I welcomed those activities and was also aware of what they were. Once satisfied with that, they made it clear that I was to obey both of them, with the only acceptable exception was If Betty told me to do something contrary to Fred's orders.

Betty was semi reclining on one end of the couch and Fred and I were in chairs facing her. Once I indicated that I understood their directions, Betty lifted her short skirt to her hips, revealing a naked shaved wet cunt. "Get up here on all fours on the couch and let's see how you can get me off."

I got up on my hands and knees on the couch and when my face approached her cunt, she grabbed my head and buried my face in her quite wet cunt. I immediately sensed Fred behind me and was not to surprised when his cock drove in balls deep in on fast hard push, forcing my face even deeper into Betty's cunt.

As Fred kept pounding my cunt, I managed to back my face far enough out of Betty's cunt to let my tongue start working deep in her cunt and swirling around her clit. I heard Betty tell Fred, "Hey, this one is pretty good with her tongue, seems to know her way around a cunt."

Fred replied, "That is good to hear, this cunt is delightfully tight, and I can't wait to see how this cute ass looks when I turn it beet red later.

I was just thinking that the visit was starting out well and sounded promising for later when Betty flooded my face with her orgasm, which sent me over the edge resulting in exquisite ripples running up and down my cunt while Fred kept hammering away. I licked and sucked up as much of Betty's fluid as I could and resumed tongue lashing her cunt and clit. She responded by trapping my head between her thighs, squeezing it tight. Fred started swatting my ass on every one of his powerful drives into my cunt. I clenched my cunt as hard as I could trying to push him over the edge. He responded by pounding me even harder and increased both the frequency and the sting of the slaps to my butt. I came again harder, and the hard clenching of my cunt caused Frank's cock to swell and pump load after load of cum deep inside me. Is soon as Betty released my head, I heard Frank say, "I think this is going to be a good weekend."

As soon as I felt Frank slip from my cunt, he grabbed my hair and turned me on the couch till I was facing his wet cock. Frank said, "Rule one this week is you are responsible for cleanup. That includes anything that comes out of your cunt or ass as well as my cock and ass and Betty's cunt and ass whenever it needs it." I immediately sucked his cock into my mouth and licked and sucked his cock and ball clean of his cum and my cunt.

I turned back to Betty and licked her thighs clean, but the more I licked her cunt the wetter she got. Betty laughed and took my head by my chin and looked me in the eyes. "For me clean me when I squirt of Frank fucks me, otherwise your licking just makes it worse.

I replied, "Yes, Ma'am"

Frank pulled me onto his lap with one hand around my shoulders and the other between my legs fingering my sloppy wet cunt. As he spoke, he would occasionally pull fingers out of my cunt and bring the sloppy fingers to my lips for me to lick and suck clean before they returned to my cunt.

Frank continued, "Some more basic rules for while we are here. I am addressed as Sir and my slave as "Ma'am. Unless you are carrying something you will crawl, head low ass high. If either one of us heads for the bathroom you will follow us in. Your cleaning duties extend there too. Cleaning us after we pee, and making sure our asses are spotless when we do #2. Our package includes using you as a urinal, we will choose when and if we do that, but you will lick up everything you spill.

Betty got up and said, "That reminds me it was a long trip.' She started walking towards the bathroom, Frank looked at me and pushed me off onto the floor. I immediately got the message and crawled behind her into the bathroom. She slipped her dress off and sat on the toilet. I wasn't sure what she wanted, but she beckoned me closer and then pulled my head forward until I was between her thighs and my chin resting on the front of the toilet seat. I saw her spread her nether lips then I saw, heard, and smelled her steam of pee flow into the bowl. Almost as soon as that finished, I heard three distinct plops of something solid hitting the water, and the smell quickly changed.

She slid forward on the toilet seat pressing her cunt into my face. Remembering my instructions I licked her clean getting the strong bitter taste of the piss I was cleaning. I licked until I got no new taste. She patted me on the head, took about four sheets of toilet paper and wiped her ass with one swipe. She finally pushed me back away from the toilet, stood turned, bent over bracing on the wall and uttered the single command, "Clean."

There is a fine line between rimming and shit play. One I love and is on the ala carte' list and the other is on the hard limit list. Her ass, as presented was closer to the limit, but I only hesitated a moment before plunging in cleaning her ass and driving my folded tongue as far up into her ass hole as I physically could. Her moans made it worth it as I tongue fucked her ass, pushing my tongue in and out and turning and twirling it as I did.

She finally pulled away, filled a glass with water and handed it to me. After I drank it, she took the glass back, grabbed my hair, turned my face up and kissed me, her tongue exploring my mouth before she broke off the kiss smiled at me and said, "Good girl. It is going to be a fun weekend. Master will test you too."

I crawled behind Betty back out to where Frank was now sitting naked on the couch. He had retrieved a leash from the rack by the door and snapped it on my collar. As he started to lead me towards the dungeon, Betty asked, "Can I play too."

Frank stopped for a moment then said, "Strip, get your collar on and grab another leash." A few moments later a naked Betty was leashed and, on all fours, next to me. Frank led us both crawling into the dungeon. I was led to and told to mount the horse. It had a narrow horizontal padded board that I laid on so it supported me from my chest down to my pelvis. My tits hung on either side of it. My arms were attached to the legs under my shoulders and my ankles to the rear legs under my hips. A strap around my waist kept me tight to the device. My ass and cunt hung off the end of the board, completely accessible.

Betty was placed on a high stool right in front of my face. Her hands were fastened to the stool, her legs wrapped around my head with her ankles crossed and tied behind my head. My face was directly in her spread cunt.

Frank explained the game, "Your job is to make her cum before you do. I will be lightly whipping your ass and stimulating your cunt. If she cums first she will take your place, and you hers. But, if you cum first, the whippings become real and your ass will be a bright cherry red and you won't want to sit on anything hard for a week, which I can assure you is something you would spend a lot of time doing. Start licking now."

I already knew what had worked when I ate her cunt before, so I was sure I could get her off first. Then I felt the vibrator hard against my clit, vibrating strongly. Almost immediately I also felt the first crop stroke on my ass, not hard, but enough to really sting.

I tried hard to concentrate on the cunt in my face, but the vibrator on my cunt felt amazing and the constant stings from the crop on my ass added to my building need. She had gotten very wet, I knew I was getting to her, but my body was also reacting strongly to the stimulus in my cunt and ass. I felt the vibrator turned up a notch and my cunt was starting to clench and the heat in my ass was definitely building, I wasn't going to hold out too long.

Suddenly, Betty screamed and flooded my face once again, so much flooded my mouth that I gagged. Whether that contributed or not, my body took off like a rocket. I screamed into Betty's cunt, my whole body went rigid, my feet cramped, and my entire cunt seized into a rigid knot.

The beating on my ass stopped, and then the vibrator was removed. Then two hands grabbed my burning ass, and I felt his cock slide into my still clenching cunt. My cunt spasmed, trying to grab the invading cock and the entire orgasm repeated itself, I again screamed into Betty's cunt, my body went rigid, and the ripples ran up and down my cunt as it kept clenching and releasing his cock. With the buildup he didn't last very long before I felt his cock swell and unload deep in my cunt. I collapsed, hugging the horse.

He untied Betty's ankles from around my neck and scooted her stool back away from my face. His cock was then pushed deep in my mouth as I frantically worked my tongue and lips to clean the cum and my cunt from his cock. Once he pushed even deeper passing into my throat, I heard a "good girl" which I assumed meant I passed the gag test.

My arms and legs were unfastened from the horse, and I was helped to my knees. He next released Betty from the stool and she took my place fastened to the horse. He sat me on the stool, fastened my wrists to the stool, scooted the stool over under Betty's face, wrapped my legs around her head and tied my ankles together, capturing her face in my cunt as I had been with hers.

Frank explained what was happening. "She came first, so she will be solidly whipped and cropped until she makes you cum. The longer that takes, the more and harder she will be whipped. You better start now slave."

I felt her tongue and lips frantically working my cunt and clit and the room was soon filled with the sound of the flogger hitting flesh. I realized she was being hit much harder than I had been, but I guess because I had held out longer. As the intensity of the flogging increased so did her efforts working to make me cum. Soon her moans into my cunt added to the intensity of the feelings there. The harder I tried to cum for her, the more difficult it became to get over the edge. It didn't help that I had just cum twice, once while being flogged and once when he fucked me afterwards.

But as the vibrations from her moans added to the increasingly frantic efforts to make me orgasm finally won and I threw my head back and moaned loudly as again my cunt clenched, this time so hard it hurt.

The sound of leather hitting flesh stopped, but her moans into my cunt continued though lessening rapidly. Fred laid the crop and flogger on the table and picked up a tube. Whatever it was he massaged it onto his cock, and then the fingers of one hand. He again approached Betty's back side and I realized that he was lubing her ass in preparation to use it. The intensity of the moans into my cunt started picking up again. I assumed the shriek, muffled by my cunt was her reaction to her ass being impaled on Frank's impressive cock.

From what I could see of the motion of his hips he was not being gentle and was fucking her ass hard. The increasing moans into my cunt confirmed that. I finally saw him stiffen and slam in hard. I always find the faces that men make when they cum amusing, though I never tell them that.

He pulled out of her ass, came around, untied my ankles from around her neck and released me from the stool. I went to my knees, and he led me around to her back side and pointed at the cum dripping out of her ass. I immediately started licking up the cum running down across her cunt, and eventually was rimming her ass, sucking what I could from inside.

Meanwhile Frank went around and started face fucking Betty, cleaning her ass and his cum from his cock. I felt a pang of jealousy that he was having her clean his cock instead of me. I may be bi, but still prefer a good cock.

As I was cleaning and rimming her ass, I couldn't help but notice the bright red color of her butt and the multiple stripes that crisscrossed it. The rental agreement states that those kinds of marks on my body must have faded by the end of the rental period or there is an extra charge for "Damage to Property.".

Frank finished getting his cock cleaned, walked around and pulled me out of Betty's ass. He reached into his pocket and pulled out one of the larger butt plugs I have seen. He pushed it to my lips, and I stretched my jaws to suck it into my mouth trying to get it as wet as possible, not knowing whose ass it was intended for. He sawed it in and out of my mouth several times, a little deeper each time before pulling it out and rather quickly and not too gently, inserted it into Betty's ass.

Betty was released from the horse and gingerly went to her knees. Frank took our leashes, and we crawled behind him back out of the dungeon. We stopped in the kitchen; he showed me a recipe for a simple casserole dish he wanted for dinner and asked if I could fix it for them.

I replied, "Yes Sir" I can do that if the ingredients are here." He checked their shopping order list and assured me that they were.

He nodded and said, "Fix it, we are going to rest, let me know when it is on the table." He released my leash and led Betty into the bedroom. I got to work and quickly had it put together and into the oven.

Not having any orders, I peeked into the bedroom. Frank was softly snoring; Betty's head was laying on his stomach and was sucking on his cock.as he slept. We made eye contact and she smiled. I slipped in between his legs and one at a time took his balls into my mouth and caressed them with my tongue. She grabbed a handful of my hair and lifted my head. The kiss was hard, and her tongue went deep into my mouth. There was a definite taste of cum and ass that I had tasted earlier. She released me and we both resumed giving Frank sweet dreams as he slept.

I heard the timer go off on the stove and left to get it out of the oven and get the table set for dinner. When there is a Dom/Domme as a guest I do not set a table setting for myself. I will follow whatever orders I am given. Sometimes I give oral service under the table as they eat. Sometimes I eat.out of a bowl on the floor. Often, I am told to make another place setting and I dine with them.

I check on the couple in the bedroom. She has redoubled her cock sucking efforts to wake him up and been rewarded with a face full of cum that in dripping off her chin onto her tits. It is obvious that she is not allowed to clean it without permission, which she hasn't received.

He sends her to the table and heads for the bathroom. As ordered, I crawl in after him. He pulls my face to the edge of the toilet bowl by my hair and holds me there with my chin on the rim of the bowl while he pees into the bowl. I get a strong whiff of the piss and some splashes in my face, but my only reaction is I'm glad he didn't piss down my throat right before dinner. The stream reduces to dribbles, and I'm pulled over to clean the last few drops off his cock, and lick and suck it clean.

12