A Chance Encounter Ch. 03 - Some Excreted Evening

Story Info
Pig is abused in fetish motif by two dominas in motel room.
2.8k words
3.8
4k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The motel was a seedy affair. Though the grizzled old desk clerk was friendly enough, offering me a flirty, "Here you go, sweety!" as he slid the room key across the counter and winked at me. Winked at me! Why? Because I was obviously some kind of kinky pervert on his way to be debauched by who knows how many men, or women, or ... or, maybe it was the outfit. Probably the outfit.

I recalled Goddess Ashley's words from just an hour or so earlier.

"...And you better be wearing that fucking outfit just like I told you, pig! And don't try to be slick and put it on once you're in the room. I mean now! In fact, get changed right now while we're on the phone. Put those unclean cloven hooves of yours to use and put the phone on speaker. I wanna hear you changing into your Team Ashley uniform. I mean, you are proud of your team, aren't you? Speak, pig!"

"Yes, Goddess Ashley."

Of course, I did as instructed. Goddess Ashley ruled my world.

"Take a pic and send it to me. I need to see this shit. Now!"

Done, and done. I felt reassured at her confirming "LOL...tbfh, LMFAO!!" text, followed by "Good pig". That last text warmed my heart.

It was almost time for me to head out. And there were so many things to do along the way. I put my Swiss Army knife with the corkscrew in my pocket. I was already wearing my assigned uniform - the little white crop top with "GIRL POWER" in hot pink letters, and the pink jogger pants with the word "BARBIE" down the leg. Plus, I was wearing a new pair of bright white sneakers. No socks. No underwear. I loved the feel of my new girly clothes against my recently waxed and tanned body. That feeling, along with the thought that Ashley herself may have actually worn these at one time, made me dizzy.

Corkscrew...check! sissy outfit...check! And I was off. I stopped to pick up four gallons of spring water, a 1.5 liter bottle of wine - pink moscato, a dozen 36 inch by 24 inch disposable absorbent pads, and a hundred feet of cotton clothesline. Preoccupied as I was by the stares, disapproving looks, and outright laughter I received at the stores, I gave little thought to the possible uses of some of my supplies.

As instructed, I left everything on the table just inside the door of the motel room. I left the key on the table, the door slightly ajar, no lights on, and returned to my car to wait. And not in the parking lot but down the street from there, as instructed.

It seemed like an eternity of waiting. Finally, I received her text. "Get your ass up here now!"

I raced back, parked, and climbed the steps of the outdoor landing to the room on the second floor. As I approached the door, I could see that it was cracked open. I pushed the door and stepped into the room. It was dark except for a soft shaft of light coming from the half-opened bathroom door at the far end of the room.

Goddesses Ashley and Madison were both seated and facing me. Madison was sitting on the edge of the king-sized bed. Her long, dark hair and exotic features were obscured in the half-light, but all the more seductive because of it.

Ashley was seated next to a small table by the door. Her tanned, toned legs were crossed and offset by her bright white short shorts. Her platinum blonde hair shone even in the darkness. She was so incredibly beautiful it caused me pain to look at her, especially when she was angry, as she appeared to be now. She glared at me, tapping a single, perfectly polished fingernail on the tabletop.

"I got here as fast as I..."

"Silence, pig! Just shut the fuck up. We will tell you when, or if, we want to hear your pig voice."

My eyes were beginning to adjust to the half-darkness of the room. I could see that the absorbent pads had been laid out on the seat and back of an armchair in the corner. Pads were also spread on the carpeted floor around, and under, the chair. The clothesline rope had been removed from its plastic wrapper and was unraveled and lying on the chair.

Images of scurfy guys - drifters, johns, abusers - shot, deceased, flashed before my eyes. Aileen Wuornos' glaring eyes and taut lips. It was "Monster" herself, telling me, "Yeah, I killed 'em all, cold as ice."

Was this to be the sad end for Pig? I was scared.

The room was quiet. Complete silence broken only by the soft hum of the bathroom fan. I looked at Ashley, and then at Madison, and thought, "Well, if it's my time, this is how I want to go."

I crossed myself and dropped to my knees, prepared to meet my doom.

"Get up, pig." Ashley commanded, cheerfully, and with an endearing chortle. Madison giggled, and in her inimitable child-like voice said, "Oh, my God. What a fucking loser."

I stood myself back up, nervously.

"Relax, pig. No one has to die here tonight, except maybe the last vestiges of your pride." Ashley's words were comforting, and concerning.

"Now...Let's have a look at you." She turned on the flashlight on her phone.

As the light scanned my body from head to toe, it paused near my crotch.

"What the fuck? Are you leaking already?" There was indeed a dark, wet spot - a growing spot - on the Barbie pants where I was leaking my piggly goo. All this excitement was proving to be too much for little piglet. Also, it had been a long time since I had ejaculated as I was no longer allowed to without permission from Goddess Ashley.

"Come here, pig. Turn around." Ashley stood up and spanked my bottom, playfully. "Bad pig. Bad, bad pig!"

Looking at the table, I noticed that two of the gallon spring water bottles were already empty. Ashley instructed me to drink one of the remaining gallons. I drank the water as quickly as I could. When I was about half-way done with the first gallon, she took a plastic baggy from a large black handbag. It was full of a white powder, which she carefully poured into the half-full jug, and then replaced the cap to the jug.

"Shake that up, pig. And then drink it all down."

When I finished the first gallon, I was instructed to drink the last remaining jug of water. My belly was full, but I managed it. My stomach began gurgling, and I could feel my bowels starting to loosen.

I opened the wine bottle with my corkscrew as instructed. While I still had the Swiss Army knife out, Ashley told me to cut a 25-foot length of the rope. I did this as well and put the knife away.

Ashley took a long swig straight out of the bottle, and handed it to Madison. She took a drink. She looked up at Ashley, who nodded at me. Madison handed me the bottle. Ashley said, "Drink up, pig. You're gonna need it." I did.

We passed the bottle around a few times, as Ashley and Madison made comments about boots, and about how "Christian Louboutin's are the greatest!" (Madison), and "What, bitch, are you a fucking connoisseur now?" (Ashley), and "Yes, bitch, I love boots, so I am a connoisseur!" (Madison), and "Don't call me a bitch, 'bitch'! You're the fucking bitch! (Ashley), and, finally, "Sorry, Ma'am, I am the fucking bitch," (Madison) but with a look of desire on her face that suggested at any moment she might fall to her knees and worship at Goddess Ashley's divine altar.

"Get undressed, pig. You can put your clothes there in the corner."

The gurgling in my stomach was growing more insistent, and I could feel liquid shifting and sliding around in my intestines. I wondered what the white powder was that Ashley had poured into the water. She instructed me to bend over the desk that had a large mirror behind it. I bent over, placing my palms on the desktop.

In the mirror I watched as Madison walked behind me with a bucket. She was wearing blue latex gloves. She reached into the bucket, pulled out an ice cube, and pushed it into my rectum. She continued this until there were two dozen or more up there. I began to feel cold inside, to go along with a growing, growling intestinal discomfort.

"Why don't you go sit down over there." Ashley offered, nonchalantly, pointing to the armchair covered in absorbent pads. I sat as suggested. "Now put your arms over the back of the chair behind you." I followed her instruction.

Madison walked over, picked up the rope, and knelt down behind the chair. As she was tying my hands together behind my back, Aileen 'Monster' Wuornus' angry face made a brief return engagement, "...Cold as ice!"

Madison tested the wrist bindings, and when satisfied, moved to the front of the arm chair and bound my ankles to the legs of the chair with the same length of rope. I was now strapped in place with my legs apart. My need to urinate and empty my bowels was urgent.

Ashley and Madison got undressed. They stood before me, completely nude. Poor little piglet hopped in place and spilt more goo at the stunning sight.

Ashley pulled on a pair of latex gloves to match Madison's, and then walked behind the chair. Madison climbed the front of the chair, straddling me. She squatted down, kissed me full on the lips, spat directly in my eye, slapped me full force on the cheek, stood up, held Ashley's hands for support, and stepped up onto the back of the chair, with all the agility of the high school head cheerleader she had been just a year earlier.

"Look up at me, pig." I looked up at her, past the lips of her vagina with its dark cropped hair, past her perky, sculpted breasts, past her pouting red lips and pert nose, and into her deep brown eyes. "Open your mouth, pig." She smiled down at me, parted her labia with her fingers, squatted slightly, and urinated into my mouth, and all over my face. Her piss ran down my chin, over my chest, and into my crotch, collecting there in a puddle. It was warm and salty and I drank in as much of it as I possibly could.

When she was finished, she climbed back down, straddling and squatting once more on a chair, pausing for another slap to my face, once more spitting in my eye, and calling me out by name, "pig." Then she clambered off and switched spots with Ashley.

Before her own ascent, Ashley stood before me. The sight of her nude body so close, her wondrous blue eyes staring down into mine, was overwhelming. She smiled at me, and caressed my cheek with the back of her gloved hand. She then slapped me very hard on the same cheek and spat in my face.

"Two for flinching." She slapped me twice, alternating hands. "Open your mouth." More spitting. Each time I flinched I was slapped. "Keep your eyes open." Each time I closed my eyes I was slapped. My cheeks were burning and my face was covered in spit when she was finally satisfied.

She climbed up to the back of the chair, with support from Madison. I looked up at her and opened my mouth, ready and so willing to drink her in. But she wagged her head at me, reached one hand down under my chin, and gently lifted it up, closing my mouth.

"No, pig. Just look straight ahead and keep your mouth closed."

Facing the door to that dark little motel room, and with Goddess Ashley squatting just above me, I heard the rush of urine and felt its warmth on my head. At the same time, I felt something solid, soft and warm, like chocolate mousse, land on my head in a coiled strand and drip down my forehead and over my face. Then another strand. And another. The flow of urine pushed her feces down across my face and shoulders, and onto my chest.

Goddess Ashley had just taken a shit on me.

She climbed back down, considered slapping my face again, thought better of it, and climbed off the chair. One of the hand towels from the bathroom was on the table. She picked up the towel, gestured as if she was going to wipe herself with it, and then said, "I have a better idea."

She wiped off my shit-covered face with the towel. Keeping the used towel in her hand, she climbed up and straddled me. Then she carefully turned around so that her ass was right in my face.

"Lick that asshole clean, pig." I was more than happy to oblige. I thrust my face into her crack and pushed my tongue into her asshole with enthusiasm. I licked that asshole clean. I licked along the little folds of skin around her rectum. I licked up and down that crack - top to bottom, bottom to top - until it was all clean. I swallowed every little piece of fecal matter that my tongue could reach.

When I stopped, Ashley turned her head and looked down at me. A smile lit her face.

"That'll do, pig. That'll do."

I returned her smile with a piggly one of my own, a single snorted "oink" escaping my upturned crap-stained snout.

She climbed down off the chair and shoved the dirty towel into my mouth. Madison handed her a roll of duct tape from the big black bag. She covered my shit-filled mouth with duct tape, wrapping it all the way around my head several times.

I was already leaking loose diarrhea and knew that I would start urinating at any moment. Ashley pulled the Hitachi Magic Wand from the bag, turned it on, and began to run it up and down along the underside of my penis and over my scrotum. In spite of my leaking bladder and rectum, I began to get an erection.

I could no longer hold anything in. Diarrhea exploded out my asshole, while I pissed all over myself through my half-erect penis, which was flopping back and forth like a little unattended fire hose. When it was over, finally, I was covered in piss and shit. Some of it was dripping down over the edge of the chair and onto my ankles and feet.

Ashley filmed this fetid display with her phone. Then she and Madison got dressed, chatting back and forth as they did, about a proposed shopping spree I would be taking them on, and about how "Nordstrom's is the best!" (Madison), and "What the fuck, whore, are you a fucking department store expert now?" (Ashley), and "Yes, whore, I shop a lot, so I am a fucking expert!" (Madison), and "Don't call me a fucking whore, 'whore', you're the fucking whore!" (Ashley), and then, finally, "Sorry, Goddess, I am a fucking whore," (Madison) biting her lip and standing with hands clasped behind her back, one knee bent and one foot on tip-toe, twisting that toe and rocking her hips in a provocative way.

"You need a spanking, Mad," Ashley warned, "And that's exactly what you're gonna get when we get home." Madison's flushed cheeks and pout were too much for the normally calm and collected Ashley, as she suddenly reached out to Madison, grabbed her by the pussy, drew her in close, and shoved her tongue deep into Madison's open mouth.

I was a bound, soiled, and silent voyeur to their passion. Through the duct tape and that fudge-filled towel in my mouth, I inadvertently let out a muffled moan. Ashley interrupted her impromptu lingual inspection of Madison's adenoids.

"What the fuck, pig! Didn't I tell you not to speak!?!" She snapped, "We were gonna untie you, but just for that, we're gonna fucking leave you here strapped to your shit throne."

A second pulse of diarrhea spilt out of me, causing a wave of shit and piss to burst over the edge of the chair and drench my legs and feet. Urine flowed freely out of me, splashing on my abdomen, pooling at my indented navel, and drifting back down to my lap. Ashley and Madison just stood quietly and watched. Then they both burst out in laughter. I teared up a little.

Ashley looked at her phone. "Uber's here, Mad." They picked up their bags and headed out, leaving the room dark and the door ajar. I could hear them as they made their way down the stairs.

"Is it too late to stop for an espresso? Starbuck's is the best!"

"Cunt, don't even fucking start..."