Mistress Kym

Story Info
A slave longs for Mistress Kym.
1.2k words
4.34
18.7k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to Mistress Kym.

"In another life, I was hers."

"My World"

As I scrub her floor my knees start to ache.

My naked body shivers, my once proud penis sits tightly encased inside its cage and is strictly off limits to me, it belongs to Mistress Kym.

I finish cleaning the last of her floors and put the cleaning supplies away as the taste of her perfect ass is fading from my lips.

Guilt washes over me as I know I should start dusting her shelves but instead I head for her hamper.

I can't help myself as I lift the lid and search for my prize, I spot the black thong she wore yesterday in a twisted heap at the bottom.

With guilt, I bring the tiny pair of silk heaven to my nose and inhale.

The scent in intoxicating, I inhale repeatedly, tasting her perfection through my nose.

I glance at the clock and its 10:30AM, mistress has only been gone 2.5 hours, agony overwhelms me.

I put the treasure back inside the hamper exactly how I found it, praying that mistress doesn't notice.

I have much work to do, everything must be perfect for mistress's arrival home.

My metal cock cage clinks as I go about my tasks, my naked body is cold, but I focus.

My heart skips a beat as I look at the clock again, only 4 more hours until mistress is home, I can almost smell her scent, I shiver...

Three more agonizing hours have past, I start her dinner, I want her house to smell perfect upon her arrival.

I start to pace back n forth, my heart pounding in my chest, I look out the window for the 100th time for her car but I see nothing.

The anticipation is destroying me, I pace some more, look out the window again...

My body tingles as I finally spot the shiny black paint of her BMW coming around the corner.

My naked body start to shake in anticipation as I take my position on the floor, arms stretched forward, palms up, knees tucked in tight, straight posture, eyes on the floor, as an inferior I don't look at my mistress unless she invites me to.

The door clicks open, and I am in bliss as Mistress beautiful stockings and shiny heels appear under my nose, I can feel her power permeate through my body sending goosebumps everywhere.

I start kissing her feet, her ankles, her legs, silently begging for her touch, for her approval, for her discipline.

Mistress leans over and pats my head and whispers "good boy".

My senses are working overtime as she puts the palm of her hand under my chin and starts to lift, allowing me to look at her and take in her beauty, I gasp as the sight before me.

Her black hair and red lips contrast so beautifully with her perfect skin tone, her scent, her strength, her femininity owns my soul.

She grabs the leash and attaches it to my collar as I crawl behind her, drooling at the site of her perfect backside swaying with her steps, I strain against my confinement as I dream of her taste.

I kneel and wait patiently as mistress sits on the edge of the bed and contemplates.

My stomach twists as she stares at the hamper, she knows...

I lower my head in shame.

Mistress knows everything, I should have known better but like a bad doggy I get into trouble, I am hopelessly addicted to Mistress Kym.

Mistress still says nothing she just looks at the hamper then back to me, the wait is agonizing until finally she snaps twice and says undress me.

I spring to me feet and start to remove each piece of clothing, slowly just as I was trained to do.

One piece on the hanger and back in the closet, one piece in the dry cleaner's bag, one piece in the hamper.

Mistress Kym towers above me wearing just her heels, and "oh my god, her red thong."

I am now in a haze, I have transported to some sort of dream state, it feels like my soul is hovering above my body watching some lucky slave kneel before a goddess.

Mistress Kym bends over and retrieves a paddle and her flogger from a drawer, her perfect breasts sway downward, jiggle slightly then come to rest as she straightens back up, pure perfection.

Electricity shocks my body as she bent over, her perfect bottom teasing me so, my tongue watering, remembering it's taste as she blew her hair dry this morning.

She snapped her fingers bringing me back she was now seated on the edge of the bed and pointed to her lap.

I obediently stretched my body across her lap, my head towards the floor my ass front and center, my collar and leash dangling from my neck as my hands touched the down.

Whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack.

The sting of her paddle

Whip, whip, whip, whip, whip, whip.

The burn of her whip has never hurt so good, I am the luckiest slave on earth to receive so much attention from the goddess Mistress Kym.

She hissed at me in between swats:

"My panties are to be sniffed with my permission only, do you understand?"

"Yes mistress, I beg your forgiveness, I needed you so".

Whack, whack, whack. Whip, whip, whip.

Mistress now has me standing before her, she has turned me around admiring her handy work on my back side.

Satisfied that I have learned my lesson she has me kneel at the corner of the bed as she retrieves her favorite vibrator.

Mistress on all fours with her red thong on is heaven on earth, the site has me drooling like a dog through my mask.

She looks back and says, "taste me".

Mistress' scent and taste after a full day of work in pantyhose is my favorite treat.

I am undeserving of this paradise, my biggest fear is she someday she will stop indulging me, I tremble at the thought.

I don't know why such a goddess would choose such an inferior creature to worship her when she could have chosen anyone.

Mistress Kym is so kind and loving to me, she knows what I have been longing for all day, what I need, what I can't survive without.

Her treat to me is delicious as I lap away desperately trying to make her orgasm, she motions for me to start on her ass, I lick and suck it with everything I have while her magic wand starts buzzing away at her perfection, my tongue penetrates her asshole as she tenses and orgasms.

I am honored and proud to have a small part of her first after work orgasm as she lays me on my back and mounts my face, she begins to sway and grind, I am in pure bliss.

The next morning as I am vacuuming the floor and organizing her pantry, I glance at the clock and it reads 10:30AM.

I sigh deeply as I head to her bedroom and the hamper, the taste of her perfect ass has again faded from my lips again, all I can think about now is her red thong, as I reach for the lid.