All Comments on 'A Chance Encounter Pt. 01'

by SirAuthor

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Smiffy69Smiffy69over 1 year ago

Very promising so far. Looking forward to the next instalment.

jetpacksamjetpacksamover 1 year ago

Superb start! Thank you very much, eagerly awaiting chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic start on what looks to be a great story.

Poacher11Poacher11over 1 year ago

A dynamic start to a lively story. looking forward to the next chapter

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Good story but not a romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I haven't run across any of your other stories but after reading this well crafted instalment I amcertainly goint to check them out. Looking forward to he next part of this one.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Great beginning!

5

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 1 year ago

Good story want more keep it going.😀

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ok, so far...

Nanashi77Nanashi77about 1 year ago

Great story so far, looking forward to next part and to read more of your works. Keep up the good work.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

Very good so far, it’s well paced, we’re rooting for the two main characters, plus there’s a frisson of attraction between them, plus the tension and jeopardy coming from the central plot, in short there’s not much more you could have done, apart from possibly putting the two chapters into one, however I know there are readers that prefer shorter stories or parts of stories, so I do understand why it’s presented as two parts. Cheers Ppfzz.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 1 year ago

You do have a knack for creating good-guy characters who have hearts of gold and skills to match. Very fine first half. On an amateur scale (suitable for this site) you rate a 5. If you aspire to professional caliber, I suggest you get a proofreader/editor with a solid grasp of and ruthless eye for good and correct craftsmanship.

KiwijockKiwijockabout 1 year ago

Loved this story part 1 and 2. Please keep up the good writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAuthor@SirAuthor
I've had three different careers and many different jobs. I've been to over 30 countries and 49 of the 50 states, plus 3 U.S. territories. I know several languages and speak two. I've been married twice, once unsuccessfully, and once successfully - and currently. I love an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories