A Chance Encounter with Riley Reid

Story Info
A young man meets international pornstar, Riley Reid.
6.8k words
4.68
22.5k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Chance Encounter with Riley Reid

Today was a good day.

The sun was glaring. The breeze was gentle. Traffic hummed faintly in the background. The street was oddly quiet.

Adam Dunn had graduated high school just over a month ago, slightly older than this classmates at 19, he had passed everything he needed for a scholarship at UCLA to study Music History and Industry. Soon enough, he would be a college freshman but until then...the summer was his.

Working mornings part time, hanging in the park with his friends on sunny afternoons, trying desperately to get into girls' pants on evenings. The summer break had a nice, easy flow to it. Some time to wind down, relax and hopefully get laid some more before starting college in the fall.

Adam headed into the 7/11 to grab some drinks and supplies for later. Browsing the rows of cold beverages, he picked 2 Coke's from the refrigerator and some bags of chips from the counter. He checks out, exchanges pleasantries with the owner and stuffs the few items into his backpack.

Next stop: the dispensary. At 19, he wasn't *technically* allowed to buy weed in California but with a good link, $50 and an ID photo, anything was possible.

The High Note dispensary was only a few blocks away, a pleasant walk on a day like today. Opening the front door and walking in, Adams senses were instantly paralysed with the intoxicating aroma that only cannabis can provide. A sweet, pungent mix of some of the finest buds that East Los Angeles has to offer. He shows his card and nods to the security guard as he passes and heads straight for the counter.

Adam perused the various display jars in the long glass cabinets, carefully selecting his next indulgence. Should it be the Runtz or the Ice cream cake? Tough decisions.

As he moved round the shop floor, he noticed a group of 3 young women talking loudly next to the counter. All three were wearing very skimpy outfits (short shorts and crop tops). All three were incredibly attractive. And all three seemed very indecisive about exactly what to purchase.

"...noooo, that one was too strong last time. I just slept all night," whined one of the girls.

"Yeah, because you're a light weight," smirked another.

"I think I'm just gunna get the vape cartridges again," chiming the third.

Adam walked up to queue behind them and casually listening to the conversation as he waited to be served.

"Maybe if you weren't such a pothead, you wouldn't need to buy so much," teased the first girl.

"haha fuck you bitch, I'm gunna be smoking all summer long," replied her friend with faux outrage. Adam was sure he recognised that voice.

"I just can't decide. There is too much choice. Let's ask this dude," said the first girl, turning towards Adam with a smile.

All three women turned to face him. All three were absolutely drop-dead gorgeous.

"What do you think hottie?" asked the brunette 'pothead' as she eyed his tall frame up and down.

HOLY SHIT! Adam knew he recognised that voice.

It was Riley Reid!

RILEY FUCKING REID.

Internet sensation. Internationally acclaimed pornstar. AVN Female performer of the year. XBIZ & XRCO Best Actress and multiple award winner. Arch nemesis of Instagram. And owner of one of the hottest pussies to ever have graced the earth.

FUCKING FUCK ADAM. KEEP IT TOGETHER.

Adam took a steadying breath in.

"Well..." He started, his heart pounding in his chest.

"Maybe try the sweet and sour widow, if you're looking for a more balanced high, the CBD will keep you in check," Adam explained towards the first girl.

"If you like vape carts, the Zkittlez is an amazing flavour with a good THC level," He described to the second girl.

"And if you wanna get fucked up," Adam nervously said, talking directly to Riley. "Try the Banana OG resin, that shit would blow the dreads off snoop Dogg."

"Wow. Hot boy who knows his stuff," beamed Riley with a big grin.

"Thanks, its only because I spend too much time here," He admitted slightly awkwardly.

Riley turns and orders all three recommendations.

"Well, we are planning to go get high and sunbathe in Ascot Hills Park down on Multnomah if you want to join us?" She asked, flashing a flirtatious smile.

DONT FUCK THIS UP NOW!

"Erm yeah... definitely. Give me two minutes to check out and we can go," The words just kind of fell out of his mouth without any realisation of what was actually happening.

"Cool, we'll be waiting outside," said Riley as she sauntered out the door, slowly wagging her world-famous tight butt from side to side.

Adam hurriedly ordered some Crème Brule and Purple Sunset, two of his favourites for both taste and strength, then quickly followed Riley out the door, all while getting the jealous stink eye from the guy on the till.

The bright sunlight hit him hard as he exited the shop, he squinted left then right, trying to work out which way they walked.

"Hey, loser," came that same sweet voice off to his left.

"Hey... where'd your friends go?" I asked, turning my head to spot them.

"They walked ahead, we're meeting some friends at the park, c'mon."

She grinned and spun round and set off down the street. Wagging that booty again. DAMN.

"My name is Adam by the way," He tried to be casual as he caught up with her.

"Hey Adam, I'm Riley, it's very nice to meet you," she said with a cute smile and an even cuter wave.

"C'mon... I know who YOU are Riley. You're a legit celebrity."

Riley let out a giggle and kept walking.

"It's weird to hear people say that," She laughed with a wink, "I just like taking my clothes off on camera."

"Well, you sure are the MVP. You've been #1 on Pornhub since forever," Adam joked.

"Ahh you're so sweet. So.. you like my videos?" Riley enquired.

Adam was holding back the nervous sweats. How do you tell someone you've cum to videos of them many, many times?

"Yeah... I've seen quite a few" He tried so hard to act casual, "You're kind of the quintessential millennial pornstar, it's hard to open a site without seeing your name."

"I've been doing less branded work recently and working on my own website and my OnlyFans," explained Riley, "To be honest, its better money for me and I get to have creative freedom to do some freaky shit."

"Very nice! So do you direct and produce too?" asked Adam.

"Yeah, I do a lot of directing for my personal website. It's fun getting different guest performers on camera," Riley seemed to get a bit nervous at this point.

"But my favourite thing at the moment is picking up hot boys to POV fuck for my OnlyFans. My followers go wild for that shit. Pretending it could happen to them..." She left that last line to hang in the air as she looked over at Adam with her big eyes and cute toothy smile.

"Is that what is going on here?" Adam asked with a sly smile, "Picking up hot boys?"

"Maybe," She replied with a wink and tongue out, "I love finding cute, unsuspecting boys, seducing them and then fucking the life out of them for my fans!"

HOLY SHIT. STAY COOL.

"Damn, I think that's probably every dude dream... a night with a pornstar, " admitted Adam.

"Nah, I'm not talking about nights," Riley said in a softer voice as she ran an hand down his leg, "I'm talking about me and you. Right now. Fucking in a bathroom till your dick breaks off." Finishing her hand movement with a tight grip on his package.

With a wide grin and a cheeky laugh, she releases his groin and continues walking towards the park. Glancing back at him with sultry eyes. Swaying that tight booty. Laughing at the dumbstruck luck on his face.

COME ON. KEEP IT TOGETHER.

Adams quickens his pace to catch up to Riley.

"That sounds hot," Adam tried to be casual, "Let's do it!"

Another broad smile from Riley.

"Well, I've got my go pro in my bag, want to show the world what you've got?" She asked with a raised eye brow and twinkling eye. Adam couldn't agree quick enough.

Within 5 minutes they had found a big public bathroom with a lockable door. It wasn't the most glamourous set but it would do, there was plenty of space and a big counter with 2 basins.

Riley pulled her backpack off her shoulder and opened it, pulling out two GoPro cameras.

"This one has a handle grip so you can get the POV shots," She explained as she handed it over to Adam, "Make sure you get lots of close ups."

"And the other one sits on this cute lil tripod," Riley pulled out a small plastic object and set it down on the counter, along with the camera on top.

"Don't worry if I do small bits where I talk to the camera or say some crazy porno phrase, it's all for the fans. You don't need to say anything if you don't want too. You're just a cock," Riley told him very matter-of-factually. She was all business once she got going. A total pro.

"Don't worry if I give you stage direction, I can edit that out later... Ready? Action!"

She turned around and pressed a button on the shelf camera. A red light came on.

She walked up to Adam, slid her hands around him and over his butt, pulling him in tight. Riley gazed up, locking her pretty big green eyes onto his gaze and then stretched up to pull Adam into a passionate kiss. Their tongues amorously exploring each other.

"You ready big boy?" Riley asked seductively, pressing the button on his gopro camera.

Riley turned to the mirror and quickly checked her face and makeup, flicking a few hairs back into place. She turned towards the shelf camera and put on her game face.

"Hey Losers! It's your favourite slut, Riley Reid. We're filming in Los Angeles and I'm back doing what I do best... fucking random boys in public." Riley reached out a delicate hand and started stroking Adam's cock over his shorts, just off camera. He guessed she was 'fluffing' him, getting ready for the big reveal.

"I met this cute boy in the dispensary and we hit it off. He told me he's got a big cock, so we are about to find out." Riley blew the camera kiss and a big smile. She was so animated when she was working.

Riley walked back over to Adam and pulled him into a sensual kiss. Adam leaned into her and embraced the moment with vigour, cupping her tight ass with his large hands, he lifted Riley's body into him and matched her passion as they attacked each other's mouth.

Riley's hand once again was rubbing the front of his shorts, her petite hands wrapping around the outline of his cock as it quickly became engorged.

"Damn, I guess you weren't lying," Riley teased with a big smile as she grasped his member through his pants.

"Let's get him out to play," said Riley in an incredibly seductive voice. A voice that implies innocence and sexuality all in one.

Riley slowly pushed down onto her knees, dragging her hands down Adams upper body and finishing them both hands on his impressive bulge. Adam had remembered the hand-held camera by this point and had it focused on her beautiful face.

"Let's see what kind of monster you have in here," Riley drawled with a sexy grin, putting on her perfect pornstar voice. Riley bit her lip longingly as she looked into the camera lens. She craned her neck down and gently bit down on the girthy cock hiding away beneath. Putting on a show for the camera. And it looked fucking hot.

Riley unclasped Adam's belt and slowly pulled his belt and shorts apart and then down. She then made a point of grasping his dick through his boxer shorts, making 'WOW' eyes towards the camera and pretending to be shocked by its size.

Adam had always been told he has a fairly large cock, either by girlfriends, guys in the locker room or just people who happened to hear the rumours. He had always thought of 'BIG cocks' as the huge black dudes in porn with a 3rd leg but maybe he had been taking what he had for granted. One of his previous girlfriends had measured him in at 8inches in length and a mouth-watering 6.5inches in girth. The length to girth ratio made his cock seem extra fat to the naked eye.

Riley slowly pulled down his boxer shorts and his magnificent phallus sprang into view, flopping upward and slapping his stomach, then slowly coming to a rest at a 90o angle. Her eyes bulged at the delicious sight of this new, thick cock. Ready to devour.

She turned to the gopro camera and made an exaugurated shocked face. She then turned to the POV camera and made a similar shocked face.

"Wow, I didn't think they made white boys this thick," exclaimed Riley, playing it up for the camera, as she wrapped her tiny hands around the base.

"Damn, I can't even close my fist," she giggled as Adam focused the POV camera on her delicate fingers, failing to fully close around his girth. She slowly stroked up and down the length of his shaft, slowing bringing it to full erection. Adam could feel it straining against her grip, it felt harder than he could ever remember.

Riley licked the tip and head of his cock, slowly caressing her tongue across the swollen gland. She then drew her head back and spat a big glob of salvia on the veiny shaft and continued with the hand action for a few extra pumps. Deciding it was time to put on the show, Riley spat one last time onto the shaft and worked it into the tip.

Gripping his thick base with both hands, Riley began her oral assault. She slowly forced the bulbous head passed her lips and filled her mouth, not expecting the girth to stretch her jaw quite so far.

Slowly pumping the meat into her mouth, inch by inch, using her tongue to attack from every angle, dancing along the folds of the uncircumcised tip.

Riley bobbed her head up and down expertly as she slowly worked towards the base of his cock.

With her mouth already gaping, she tried to push the wide load further into her throat. Riley could feel the tip pushing through and up against her oesophagus but the bulging cockhead could not quite pass the tight cavity.

Adam groaned with desire as his man meat was enveloped into the warm, wet depths of this temptresses mouth. Her mouth felt like every blowjob he had ever had rolled into one.

Quickly running out of oxygen and risking drowning in her own salvia, Riley deftly pulled the mighty prick from her throat, drooling all down her chin as it popped out. A huge intake of breath as she steadied herself.

"Thats the first dick I haven't been able to deep throat first time," Riley said in-between breaths, slightly disappointed.

She looked up at Adam with her big eyes, salvia drooling off her chin and dripping onto her white crop top. Trying to slow her breathing and regain her composure.

FUCK. SHE LOOKED FUCKING SEXY!

A look of determination in her eye, Riley gobbed a mouthful of spit onto his cock and started massaging it up and down his shaft.

"Damn, you are so fucking hard dude! I can feel this beast throbbing in my hands!" Riley exclaimed with glee and anticipation.

"That's what happens when you get a world class blowjob," Adam replied honestly.

She spat on his pulsing cock again. Round 2.

Gripping his shaft firmly, Riley slowly fed his length into her mouth, flailing her tongue over every vein and fold. Adam let out a long moan as her warm, wet mouth enveloped him once again.

When his head hit her throat again, Riley was prepared. She relaxed her oesophagus, breathed through her nose, gripped the thick cock tightly at the base and forced it through her oral opening inch by inch.

Saliva was pouring out of her mouth, out of her nose, dripping down onto her soaked top. Riley's eyes were streaming tears and she was struggling to get oxygen but finally, FINALLY, she buried her nose in Adams pubic hairs. Marking her long-anticipated ascension to deep throat this fat chunk of man meat.

"Holllllly fucking shit, you dirty little whore," was all Adam could say as he filmed a close up on the gopro.

Riley pulled his thick cock out slowly, more saliva pouring from her mouth. His cock popped out and Riley coughed and spluttered as she regained her breath.

"Jesus, this thing is going to kill me," Riley exclaimed as she dribbled the viscous saliva down her chin. Her breathing elevated. Her chest rapid rising and falling as she steadied herself.

"Well, my shirt is ruined," Riley looked down at her soaked crop top. The materials was now translucent and you could clearly see her rock-hard nipples trying to rip through the fabric.

She quickly whipped off her top and threw it behind her; revealing her small, pert tits. Her body was absolutely jaw dropping. Her breasts, while quite small, were perky and round with the most delicious small areolas but long, rock-hard nipples. Her abs were smooth and toned. Her waist was slender and dainty. And her back, covered in her now infamous Chinese-style tattoo.

All that remained now were her tiny denim cut offs and a pair of Converse.

"Now we can really put on a show," Riley grinned excitedly.

Both her hands came back to massage Adams aching member, slowly caressing its full length.

"I want you to face fuck me now. The fans fucking love that," she directed.

She was even sexier when she was candid. Demanding, almost.

"Try not to suffocate me, I'll tap your leg if I need to stop," Riley said with a giggle.

Adam positioned the camera at a great POV angle as Riley blew a kiss.

She gripped the shaft tightly with both hands and slowly fed the monster into her mouth. The warm, wet folds of her mouth and her skilful tongue felt electric on Adam's sensitive gland.

Riley bobbed up and down on his cock, slowly forcing more and more down her narrow throat. Once she bottomed out, Adam began his long strokes in and out of her oral cavity. He loved watching her lips strain against his girthy prick and the slight gagging noise she made every time he pushed it back in.

Adam held the back of her head and started to ramp up the pace and was soon fucking Riley's mouth at full speed, withdrawing his penis to the tip, then hammering it back down. Each time Riley using her tongue to deftly stimulate his head. Puddles of spit and precum were pouring off Riley's chin and down her chest. Her perky tits and abs were lathered in a thick covering of viscid juices. Her nipples were so hard, they could have cut steel.

Adam looked down to watch this sex-bomb with flushed cheeks, messed up hair, smeared makeup and tears in her eyes; going to town on his fat prick. He could tell that she fucking loved it. This was Riley in her prime, happiest with a huge cock filling her mouth.

The sensation of Riley's mouth sliding over his entire length, the expert manipulations of her tongue, the intense pressure of her trying to suck his soul out through his dick and the fact she was a bona fide PORNSUPERSTAR had Adam on the edge of exploding. He wouldn't last much longer; but knew riley would want to make a show of it.

He positioned the camera at a lower POV angle with a full view of Riley's race as he continued to thrust his meaty cock down her throat.

"I'm going to spunk all over your face you filthy whore!" Adam growled with surprising authority.

"AND THEN IM GOING TO FLIP YOU ONTO THAT COUNTER AND FUCK YOU RAW!" He continued, impressed with his lewd ad-libbing.

Forever the professional, Riley doubled down on her efforts. Making even louder gagging sounds, grabbing the shaft firmly with both hands, holding his girthy cock in her throat and allowing as much saliva to drool down her chin as possible. Really putting on a show for the fans.

Adam, in turn, grabbed the back of her head and was literally forcing his full length inside of her with a careless abandon. He could feel his balls constricting, ready to release.

Just as Riley began to struggle for air, tapping Adam desperately on the back of his leg to release, he started to cum.

The first explosive shot splattered the back of Riley throat with a thick wad of viscous cum. She gagged and coughed as she tried to breath but quickly recovered and straighten her posture for the camera, ready and waiting for more, her puffy eyes staring directly into the camera. She raised both of her hands to grasp and massage Adams powerful trunk.

12