A Chance Encounter with Riley Reid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 2nd powerful shot sprayed over her open mouth and nose, thick streams of seaman hanging off her face.

"Fucking cover me!" She begged/demanded in her sexiest pornstar voice.

The 3rd was the largest yet and blasted into her forehead, hair and eyes; Slowly dripping down her beautiful yet now ragged face.

Riley used both of her tiny hands to milk Adam's greasy cock with sturdy, powerful strokes. Desperate to savour every last drop.

Rope after rope of thick, pungent cum continued to cover Riley's face, eventually reducing to just a trickle. Streams of gooey spunk sliding down her face, dripping down her nose, running off her chin and splattering her tiny tits below.

Riley sat back on her heels, panting for breath, her face thickly covered with pools of syrupy cum, her chest rapidly rising and falling as she regained her composure, sweat and spunk rolling down her chest.

"Holy shit dude!" was all she could say in-between breaths. Large drops of seamen were falling down her face, dropping to the floor. Riley's make up was all over and her hair was thick with cum.

"I actually thought I was gunna pass out," she said with an evil grin.

"Bet it looks amazing on camera though," Adam replied, his dick still bobbing near Riley's face, drops of cum and saliva residue dripping off the tip.

"Fuck, I need to get a selfie of me and this monster dong for my Onlyfans!"

Riley grabbed her phone from her bag and quickly flicked onto camera. She spun round and kneeled facing away from him, the fresh load dribbling down her face, Adams bulging cock hanging over her shoulder. She took a few close-up shots of her face: cute tongue out pose, cheeky grin pose, peace sign pose. Then she started licking some of the cum off her chin, kissing the swollen tip of Adam's dick and pretending to suck it again. After a good few snaps, she was content with the pictures.

"That may have been the most epic facial EVER!" exclaimed Riley excitedly "I can't wait to jack off while I edit the footage."

Riley stood up, took the GoPro out of my hands and started watching some of the POV recording back on the small screen.

"Damnnn, this is fucking hot!" said Riley as she watched the footage back, bringing the camera close to her face to see the dirty details.

Adam watched this cum covered beauty closely as she went through the camera files, she seemed so engrossed in the work yet also enjoying it immensely. She looked sexy as hell with only her tiny denim shorts and converse on. Her long, toned legs; leading up to her tight, athletic ass. Her toned abs, splattered with drops of his cum. Her tiny, perky breasts. Her rock hard, quarter sized nipples. Her beautiful, elegant face. And her smile. That damned smile. My dick got to full length again just from watching her.

Riley finished her review of the camera footage and snapped me out of my erotic reverie.

"Time for scene 2. Hope you're ready stud!" she winked, handing the handheld GoPro back to me.

"Let's go from our positions before, pretend we've just finished the facial and you can make good on your 'flip me over' promise," She directed me with a sexy bite of her lower lip.

Riley took up her position on her knees, leaning back onto her heals. Most of the thick, sticky cum was still hanging to her face. This was going to be so fucking hot.

Adam repositions himself in front of the fiery pornstar, his girthy dick still at full mast, eager to continue their smutty engagement.

Riley looked up at him with beautiful green eyes. Her face a vision of perverse fantasy.

"I'll blow you as if we have just finished, then you can fuck me rough on the counter," she instructed.

"Yes Ma'am!" Adam replied enthusiastically. Riley giggled.

Riley quicky got to work with both hands jacking Adam's huge man meat. Both of her tiny hands could barely wrap around his entire girth but like a pro, she made the most of it; massaging his uncut cock back and forth, spitting on the head for extra lubrication.

Adam once again got the handheld camera to find the perfect POV angle. Riley looked directly into the camera, holding his cock with both hands, lunged her head forward and took the entire length down her throat in one motion. She gagged but managed to hold the deep, deep throat while Adam zoomed in with the camera to focus on her bulging cheeks. H-O-L-Y S-H-I-T. She looked incredible.

Adam pumped his thick member in and out of Riley's mouth a few times, savouring every moment. He was really just in awe of the crazy situation unfolding this afternoon.

He withdrew from her mouth and held his fat cock in front of her cum-drenched face. He swung and slapped the girthy meat against her sticky face with a SLAP, eliciting a smile from Riley.

"Time to put on a real show, slut!" Adam growled, filled with lust and desire.

He grabbed Riley by her hairy armpits and hoisted her off the floor. Being so tiny, he easily picked her up and carried her to the nearby sink counter. Throwing her down gently, he pushed her towards the counter, playing on the 'rough sex' vibes she had built her career on.

Adam quickly repositioned the shelf camera so it was directly in front of Riley, capturing every expression of her cum-soaked face. He then positioned the POV camera to capture them from a side profile, giving an excellent view of them fucking.

Coming back to stand directly behind Riley, he cupped her ass with one hand and a tiny tittie with the other. Riley let out a deep, wanton moan as his large hands roamed her petite body, rolling over her tight abs, tweaking her erect nipples and pushing down her shorts to trace the folds of her pussy. Riley continued to moan and grind, always aware of the camera and what response the scene required.

Finally, Adam took both hands to her tiny denim shorts and ripped them down to her ankles. Her perfect, tight ass was on display in all its glory. Her hairy pussy was dripping with anticipation. Adam leaned forward, pressed his tongue up to her damp sex and licked slowly but forcefully from clit to asshole. Riley let out a guttural moan of desire as he circled her rosebud asshole with his tongue.

Standing back up, Adam pushed Riley firmly against the counter, wrapped one hand round the base of his cock and one hand gripping her narrow hips.

He angled his large bulbous head towards her soaking pussy and pushed roughly past her fat lips into her vaginal cavity. Adam savoured the wet warmth of her juicy snatch as he pushed forward. He got about half way before he felt resistance, he slowly pulled out and began forcing his massive girth back inside.

"Oh My G----uuurrgghhhhhhh," Riley squealed as Adam slammed his massive girth into her pussy, forcing his full, throbbing length inside her. Adam didn't know what he expected, but he hadnt expected Riley to be this tight! It felt like heaven as he slowly began pounding her snatch with reckless abandon, withdrawing nearly his full member and then smashing it back in.

"Your pussy feels incredible!" Adam groaned and he pumped in and out of her from behind.

Adam grabbed Riley's hair and roughly pushed her face towards the shelf camera. She responded with some animalistic grunts and moans while making all kind of 'O' faces for the camera.

"ohmygawdyouregunnasplitmeopeennn!" Moaned Riley as he continued to viciously pump her.

"OH FUCK! FUCK! DONT STOP!" She wailed as he worked his hips back and forth, finding a solid rhythm.

Riley's lips were gripping his cock like a vice wrapped in velvet. Every movement, every push was sending Adam closer to orgasm. With one hand on her hips and one grabbing her hair, he fucked like his life depended on it.

"FUCK ME! FUCK MY SLUTTY PUSSY!" Riley DEMANDED, continuing to perform for the invisible audience. The continuous dirty talking encouragement really turned Adam up a gear as he increased the pace and power of his thrusts, his balls loudly slapping off Riley's tight ass with a loud thud.

Adam looked down at the jaw dropping sight beneath him. The sweat on Riley's back. The cum still dripping off her face. His fat cock pumping in and out of her sweet pussy. It was intoxicating.

Grabbing the handheld camera, he decided to get naughty. Positioning the camera with a great side view, Adam lifted his other hand high and brought it swinging down with an open palm. SMACK! He spanked Riley HARD on her right buttock.

Riley squealed with surprise and delight as the pain rippled through her ass cheek. A big red hand print marked the spot. Adam continued fucking her with all his strength, his balls thumping loudly off her toned butt.

Adam raised his hand again and brought it crashing down. SMACK! Another painful blow in the exact same spot. Riley squealed again, clearly excited by this violent stimulation.

Adam pulled his cock all the way out and held back the tip to rub her pussy lips, teasing her, rubbing his throbbing head over her large protruding clit.

"NOOOOO, PLEASEEEEEE!" Riley begged, "PUT IT BACK INNN!"

Adam raised his hand once more and just as he went to strike her ass, ploughed his full length back into Riley's dripping cunt, hammering his open palm down on her red-raw ass.

"YOUMOTHERFUCKERRRRR!" was all Riley could manage as Adam resumed fucking her from behind with everything he had, slamming into her tight, wet pussy over and over.

"YOU'RE GUNNA MAKE ME CUM," cried Riley, her face contorted with deviant pleasure.

Adam reached his hand around her slender waist and used his fingers to stimulate her swollen clit. Riley responded by grinding her hips back into him with every powerful thrust of his throbbing cock.

"DONTSTOPDONTSTOPDONTSTOP," cried Riley. The sound of skin on skin. The smell of sweat and cum. The heat radiating off each other's bodies. The senses were overwhelming.

Adam grabbed the back of Riley's hair and pushed her cum-soaked face into the shelf camera.

"Cum for the camera, Slut!" Adam roared as he pinched her clitoris roughly.

"Yes, Daddyyy," Riley moaned obediently.

Adam released her clit and turned his attention to Riley's rock-hard nipples, alternating pulling and twisting them roughly, eliciting a lustful groan as her legs began to shake.

Adam could feel the change in her body as he pounded her tight, hairy cunt. Riley's body went rigid as her pussy clamped down hard on his girthy dick as he repeatedly penetrated her.

"OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD IM CUMMMMING," Riley screamed, her entire body convulsing as a powerful orgasm ripped through her nubile frame. Her knuckles white as she gripped the counter for balance. Adam viciously tweaked her long nipples as her body trembled.

Streams of vaginal juices sprayed down her legs, coating Adam's cock and thighs. Riley's body was trembling and breathless, she slowly went limp with exhaustion. Adam slowed right down to a standstill, just holding his throbbing member inside of her pussy, enjoying the after tremors of her orgasm as her vaginal walls massaged his sensitive glands. Fuck, he could have bust right there and then.

"Jesus dude!" gasped Riley, trying to regain her breath, "I think I passed out for a second."

"I came so freakin hard!" she laughed, looking at herself in the mirror, ravaged and covered in cum.

Riley looked back at Adam and saw his monster cock was still rock hard, dripping with sweat and pussy juice, hanging proudly in the air like another appendage.

"Aw poor baby," Riley mewed, turning back to Adam and taking hold of his thick, slippery cock, "Do you still need to cum?" She slowly massaged the full length with a tight grip.

"I can feel the heat coming off it," She marvelled with a giddy smile as she continued to stroke, "I can feel it pulsing!"

"I need to finish Riley, turn round and show me your asshole!" Adam demanded, his urgency to orgasm apparent.

Riley turned around with a wicked smile, bending over the counter and spreading her thick cheeks as far as they could go with her hands to show off her puckering little asshole.

"Use me, baby! Use my ass like your own private fuck toy," Riley whined.

Adam quickly dropped to him knees and ferociously attacked her tight asshole with his tongue. Riley's body reacted instantly as he traced circles around her ring before penetrating as deep as he could. He repeated this a few times until her hole was glistening wet.

Standing up and giving his cock a few hand pumps, Adam made sure the gopro camera was in place, positioned himself behind Riley and lined his fat cockhead up against her asshole. He slowly began to feed his thick tip into her tight hole but feeling significant resistance, he pushed forward with more vigour. He NEEDED to cum.

"Slowly baby. That big dick will rip me apart," Riley pleaded.

Retreating slightly, Adam spat onto Riley's ass and watched it slowly run down her butt crack. Grabbing his shaft, he gently rubbed his head over her sphincter and used the saliva to lube his fat tip. He pressed his cock back into the final target and slowly pushed forward.

Slowly, the tight anus muscles relaxed and Adam's head slipped inside her with an audible 'POP', stretching Riley's ass out to allow its hefty girth. Riley groaned as he finally penetrated her tight hole.

Adam held himself in place for a moment, allowing her ass muscles to accommodate this new giant intruder. He continued to push forward as inch by inch his monster dick slowly disappeared into Riley's final orifice. She continued to gasp and grimace with every extra inch, it looked uncomfortable but Adam NEEDED to cum.

Once he started to feel resistance, Adam would pull out slightly before pushing back in. He was now building a steady rhythm and was fucking her ass with 3/4 of his dick inside, Adam was determined to have his full member inside of her before he exploded.

"FUCK, this is the biggest cock I've EVER had in my ass!" screamed Riley through both pain and pleasure. Quite a complement when you consider the well-hung stars she has fucked.

Adam wasn't listening. He was now savagely fucking her asshole with one objective: coating her insides with as much spunk as possible. He slammed it in as far as it would go, before pulling half out and ramming it back in.

"That's too much, baby! Slow down!!" Riley warned, worried he was about to split her asshole.

Adam was so close. He physically could not stop now. It was past the point of no return.

Holding Riley's hair tightly, he slammed his meaty cock with renewed ardour, finally forcing the remaining few inches of his shaft inside of her ass. Riley squealed as he filled her ass to capacity.

Elated by his achievement, Adam nearly pulled out and hammered his fat dick back into her gaping asshole. He was now going to take his prize. Riley's anal muscles felt unbelievably tight as he slammed into her and he knew he could not last much longer.

"OHHHHHMYYFUCKINGGGOOOODDD!" Riley moaned as her hole was stretched beyond what she thought was possible.

Pounding her ass hole with no remorse, he could feel the familiar tightness in his balls, the extra swelling in his shaft and the light-headedness from this intense physical workout.

A few more deep, hard strokes and Adam EXPLODED inside Riley's asshole. His monster cock erupted and sprayed rope after rope of thick, sloppy seamen inside her ass as he tried to continue to pump his hips. The pleasure was so overwhelming that Adam almost blacked out.

Adam felt like he was cumming for 30 minutes, his head was spinning and sweat was pouring off him. As his orgasm subsided, he held his cock in place as it continued pulsing, buried to the hilt inside this slut's asshole.

As he came to his senses, Adam slowly pulled his deflating dick from its stretched, sloppy sheath. As his fat head forced its way out, stretching her asshole one last time, a river of spunk came flowing down Riley's legs, puddling on the floor.

Riley leaned forward, holding the counter for balance, her toned legs shaking slightly as she recovered from the anal assault she had just received. Her face was still dripping with cum, her perky tits were covering in spunk and her legs, pussy and ass hole were splattered in vicious, pungent seamen. She embodied the true definition of a 'cum slut'. A total nymphomaniac.

Her hair was a mess, makeup all over her face, sweat covering every inch of her body and cum was dripping out of every orifice. Adam had never seen a sexier sight in all his life.

"Holy fucking shit guys!" Riley spoke towards the camera, "That was THE most intense fuck I have ever had. My ass is fucking RAW!"

Riley grabbed the gopro camera and angled it to show her scoop a large pool of spunk from her dripping asshole, show it to the camera with a wicked grin and then swallow the whole thing; making a big show of licking every drop from her fingers.

"Thanks for watching guys. And special thanks to our MONSTEROUS male talent," Riley spoke directly to the camera again, "Please subscribe to my website and my socials for more exclusive videos. Now we're gunna get high in the park!"

Riley signed off with a kiss and peace sign. Before turning the camera off and setting it down. She turned around to Adam and threw her arms around him in a big hug.

"Dude, that was epic!" Riley squealed with delight, "My ass is RUINED but that was so fucking hot!"

"You are a one nasty slut, Riley!" Adam grinned, "And I fucking love it."

"You should really think about doing some professional shoots," Riley said as she pulled a towel from her bag, "I could link you to some producers who would LOVE to get that fatty on camera."

"If it will be as good as that, then sign me up," he laughed.

"Once I tell my friends about the hunky white boy with the giant cock, they'll be begging their agents to set it up," Riley smirked, "Here, put your number in my phone."

Adam saved his number to her contacts and started to get dressed, picking his up clothes that were strewn across the floor. Riley tried to wipe down the covering of cum she had taken with the towel, Adam assisting in some areas to get it all cleaned off.

"And I would LOVE to have you back to film some more. Some of my girlfriends would be VERY interested in shooting with you!" Riley suggested with a sultry eye brow raise.

Once they were dressed, Riley packed her cameras away and the pair headed towards the door.

Riley turned towards Adam, grabbed his cheek and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

"Thanks for today stud! Now let's go find my damn friends." She said with a big smile.

They exited the bathroom into the bright afternoon sunlight. Both looked sweaty and dishevelled. Both blinded by the brightness. Both with big smiles on their face.

FIN

12